Ray's Tale / Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers

"No, you don't. It's my turn now." He looked at me. "Don't worry mate," he said, "I haven't got anything," and he shoved himself back into her. This time there wasn't any finesse or anything, he just savagely pounded her from behind, bringing yet more groans and grunts as he manhandled my pretty, petite girlfriend. Sweat was dripping off her face, and her facial expression was screwed up in a mixture of pain and pleasure.

I really wanted to tell him to not cum inside her because I wanted to fuck her afterwards and I didn't fancy screwing a pussy full of another man's cum. However, it was too late. Ray hammered into Donna one last time and shouted "Oh fuck!" as he shot his load into her. When he finally released his grip on her hips, Donna slumped onto the bed, looking tired and maybe a little relieved.

"Your turn now kid," Ray said with an arrogant smile as he wandered out of the room to clean himself up. I looked at my girlfriend, and she must have felt my stare because she opened her eyes and smiled rather weakly at me. I asked her again if she enjoyed that and she nodded dreamily. I was absolutely dying to cum, and so I began to unbuckle my jeans to see how Donna would react. She just looked at me and smiled, so I quickly dropped my jeans and shorts and as Donna rolled on to her back and opened her legs I practically dived on top of her.

It was quite a shock at first, how wet she was. Her pussy felt cool and slimy with Ray's cum, and she also felt quite loose which wasn't surprising considering the size of the tool which had been ramming her just a few minutes before. Ray was a hard act to follow, so I had to give it to her as hard as I could, even though I knew I wouldn't last long.

Just as I started to screw her, Ray walked back into the room. "Go on then sonny," he said in encouragement, patting me on the back as he walked past. My concentration broken for a moment, I looked over at Ray as he sat down on the chaise lounge where I had been a few minutes ago. He was still naked but had a fresh can of beer in his hand. His dick hung down between his legs, flaccid now but still bigger than mine was when fully erect. When he saw me looking, he urged me to get on with it. "Are you going to fuck the girl, or what?"

I resumed pumping into Donna as hard as I could, and felt her hands on my arse, pulling me deeper into her, though I couldn't hope to go anywhere near as deep as Ray. When I first started screwing Donna I was close to cumming, but with Ray watching I was finding it hard to reach orgasm. I kept pumping as hard as I could, but after several minutes I started to tire.

Ray saw me flagging, and egged me on further. "Come on kid, give it to her properly!" I was low on energy, so I broke away for a second and moved Donna onto her hands and knees, using the time to also take a breather. After a few moments, I re-entered her from behind and started to screw her, but Ray butted in again, just as I started to find a rhythm.

"You're never going to make her cum like that," he laughed at me, "Fuck her properly!" I couldn't believe he was laughing at me! The smirk on his face had a really strong effect, eliciting both anger and humiliation and yet at the same time in a strange way it seemed to turn me on.

I really was screwing her as hard as I could, during which time Ray watched us, chuckling under his breath and shaking his head at my efforts. I sort of gave up and let myself cum. Ray had already spunked inside her, so I could have let myself shoot inside her but I preferred to pull out and cum on her backside so I did. Donna complained that she didn't want me to stop, moaning that she hadn't cum yet and I apologized, but she wasn't happy. I was quite offended and embarrassed by this, as it made me look a bit useless in front of Ray who was already laughing at me anyway. Again, this humiliation had the unexpected effect of turning me on somewhat as I went to the bathroom to clean up.

I was feeling really tired now, despite splashing some cold water on my face, and I went back into the bedroom intending to collect Donna and go to bed to get some sleep. Donna had other plans however. Ray was sitting on the chaise lounge still where he was when I had left. But now Donna was kneeling on the floor between his feet, sucking his cock back to hardness. Ray looked at me and explained that she needed finishing off because I hadn't done the job properly. He had told Donna that if she got him hard again he would sort her out for me.

I got dressed, watching her work on his cock for a few minutes until Ray got hard again. He didn't screw her straight away though, he grabbed her head by the hair and started to fuck her face quite roughly. I looked at Donna, slightly concerned for her but she actually seemed to be enjoying the rough treatment. She was whimpering moans of pleasure as he pulled her head up and down on his cock, so I didn't object to what he was doing. I just walked away, unable to watch anymore. A mixture of tiredness and resignation that I couldn't fulfil her needs like Ray could led me out into the other bedroom, where I laid down and fell asleep almost instantly.

I wasn't sure how long I had been asleep when I was awoken by a banging noise and Donna moaning loudly. I listened for a little while, trying to go back to sleep but the noise only got louder and Donna was almost screaming, so I went back to the landing and looked through the door once more. Ray had Donna on her back near the edge of the bed. He was stood up, holding her legs spread obscenely wide, his hands around her ankles while he fucked her hard and fast. Donna's hands were gripping the bed sheets and she had a wanton look of passion on her face that I had never seen before. The headboard of the bed was thumping against the wall as he hammered into her, his stamina seeming unending.

"Yes! Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me! Fuck me!" Donna growled at him in lustful tones and Ray obliged, drilling into her so that his groin banged against hers noisily. I watched silently until Donna came, her back arching as she wailed with her orgasm while Ray just kept pumping into her, and then I went back to the bed to try and get some sleep. The banging continued for a few minutes and then I heard Ray call out as he came. Finally silence returned and I slept the rest of the night through without waking.

The following morning, I awoke alone and wandered into the bedroom where Donna and Ray were asleep together, under the blankets. I woke them both up and asked if they would like a coffee or anything, to which they both replied that would be great.

When I returned back upstairs with a tray full of coffee mugs, they were at it again, this time in the spoons position under the covers. I was really hung over and felt quite ill, certainly not in any state to join in, so I left their coffees by the bed. Donna looked at me as I set the coffee down and mouthed the word 'Sorry' to me. I smiled at her and said it was okay then left. I went to the bathroom and had a quick shower and when I came back they were almost finished. The covers were thrown off the bed, and Ray was screwing her doggy style again. Donna looked at me where I was standing in the doorway as I watched them.

"I'm sorry," she said again to me as Ray screwed her from behind. He was fucking her much slower and less rough than last night, probably because like me they felt delicate and fragile from all the alcohol we had consumed last night. She looked over her shoulder at Ray and sighed in pleasure, closing her eyes as she did so. "Fuck me," she said to him, "Oh god, yes, fuck me."

She turned back to me. "I'm so sorry, it just feels so good." While he wasn't doing her as hard, Ray was screwing her steadily, pushing his full nine-inch length in and out of her. "Come here," Donna beckoned to me and as I walked up to her, she unbuttoned my jeans and pulled my cock out of my shorts. Ray carried on screwing her as she took me in her mouth and started to suck me. I got hard almost straightaway which surprised me considering my hangover state, and as I looked down at Donna I noticed that there was dried cum not only on her back, which was from me, but in her hair and on her face and cheek.

It didn't take me long to cum, right in her mouth, which she swallowed down without comment and almost immediately afterwards Ray sped up his thrusts and came inside her pussy again. Without any further ado, he announced he was going in the shower.

"She's a good fuck, your girlfriend," he said to me as he downed his coffee. "You want to hang on to her, mate." He left me and Donna alone and went to shower. I looked at her, laid there getting her breath back.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked her and she nodded, then started to apologize again, but I silenced her with a kiss. "It was so amazing watching you," I told her. "I can't believe you took his... thing. It's massive."

"I know," Donna grinned, then admitted that she had been a bit scared the first time she saw it but once he managed to get it in, fear gave way to pleasure. She confessed that they had been at it all night, in fact she had lost count of how many times he had fucked her through the night. At one point she had woken up to find him on top of her, trying to get his cock in her once more while she was asleep.

Maybe it was because Ray was an old family friend, or maybe he was just skilled at this sort of thing but there wasn't any awkwardness afterwards. He made us breakfast, and then in his relaxed manner he asked Donna if she might want to make this a regular thing. Donna surprised me by being equally at ease with her answer, telling him that she would love to but that it was up to me. I told them both that she could do whatever she wanted to - I didn't mind at all, in fact I had thoroughly enjoyed myself as well last night.

So that was the start of it - Donna met up with Ray fairly regularly after that, once a week or sometimes every fortnight. It started with her going up to his house on a Monday night for a couple of hours, but then it turned into her staying overnight. Her family thought she was staying with me, but really she was getting a hard fucking by one of her dad's best friends!

And that was why it ended. Ray suddenly decided that he felt uncomfortable sleeping with her because of that reason. It seemed a bit strange to me because he had been screwing her regularly for a couple of months when his guilty conscience suddenly kicked in, so I think the reason was really that he had got a bit bored, and probably had a new bit of stuff to start stuffing instead!

Donna and I lasted for several more years, but from that day with Ray onwards, she never quite looked at me in the same way. She had become a bit of a slut for men with big cocks, and with my average endowment I just couldn't cut the mustard anymore. I know Ray eventually married Anna, and that Donna was cheeky enough to go to the wedding. I think she was jealous!

I'm now married to a beautiful woman, and while I would love to see her in action with another guy I would never let her near a guy as well hung as Ray.

Be careful what you let your girlfriend get up to!

Belgarion10
Belgarion10
1,432 Followers
12