Razane Al-Bilali of Lebanon

Story Info
Lebanese woman and Senegalese lover fight racism.
2.7k words
4.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers

"Old man, you must curse me even in death, I don't care what you think, it's my life," Razane Al-Bilali said angrily, and the young woman clicked off the telephone, and closed her eyes, hard. Sitting on a quiet corner of the third-floor stairwell inside the Carleton University library, Razane bravely fought the tears that were coming, and found that she simply couldn't stop them. When will my life belong to me? Razane wondered, and she shook her head vehemently.

Every person who has lived through such a trauma remembers where they were when someone told them that their mother or father died. Losing a parent isn't something that anyone ever truly gets over. It's like a part of the person's soul is gone, like a part of them died. For Razane, the atrocious news of her father Ahmed Al-Bilali's death are like a double-edged sword, to say the least...

The news of Razane's father's death, delivered by her distant cousin Ali from the City of Beirut, Lebanon, shocked the young woman. Even more shocking? The fact that, like a certain deceased conservative American politician, Razane's father saw fit to declare that his only daughter be banned from attending his funeral. In his last months of life, the old man returned to the land of his birth, shunning all contact with his only progeny over her life choices.

"You bitter old man," Razane cried out, as the tears streamed down her lovely face. Anyone looking at her would have seen a tall, curvy, attractive young Middle-Eastern woman with dark bronze skin, long curly black hair and light brown eyes. Clad in a dark gray vest over a white blouse and dark gray Capri pants, Razane looked both professional and sexy. At the age of twenty three, she'd already accomplished a lot.

Nature blessed Razane Al-Bilali with that rare combination of personality, brains and beauty, and plenty more, too. She has her business administration degree from Carleton University and a pretty good job as an account manager with the downtown Ottawa branch of the Toronto Dominion Bank. Lovely, educated and accomplished, Razane is the daughter that many people wished they had...except for her parents.

"Razane, how could you share your life with an Abeed ( slave )? We raised you better than that," said Razane's father, Ahmed Al-Bilali, the man she affectionately referred to as Baba. Lying in bed, his body ravaged by diabetes and arthritis, the wizened old man from Beirut, who was more than a decade older than Razane's late mother Aida, glared murderously at his only daughter. If looks could kill, Razane would have been deader than Disco...

"Baba, please, listen to me, Omar isn't what you think, he's a good man from a good family, just meet him and you will see," Razane protested, and she was about to add another word, but something caused her to freeze. For the supposedly feeble old Arab man, summoning his last reserve of strength, struck his only daughter, slapping Razane hard across the face, a sound that echoed like thunder in the cramped bedroom.

"I don't need to meet him, Razane, Omar is African, he's Black, their whole race disgusts me, if I were back home in Beirut and you shamed me this way, I'd kill you where you stand," Ahmed Al-Bilali shouted, spittle flying out of his mouth. Razane looked at her father and rubbed her face where he'd struck her, and shook her head resignedly. Sighing, Razane then walked out of the bedroom, and out of her father's life. The embittered old man hollered after her, calling her a harlot in Arabic...

"You're a disgusting racist, and I don't care what you think," Razane retorted as she reached the front door, too far for the shoe that Ahmed threw to hit her, but close enough that he heard her very last words to him. Razane hurried out of the house in which she'd grown up, a lovely townhouse located in the Cambrian area of Barrhaven, Ontario. She got in her car, a bright red Rav4, and sped away...

A lot of people in interracial relationships, interfaith relationships or same-sex relationships fear telling their parents or family members about the person they've fallen in love with. For Razane, the proud daughter of Ahmed Al-Bilali, a wealthy, powerful Lebanese-Canadian Muslim businessman, the owner of Bilali Motors, revealing to her father that she'd fallen in love with Omar Diouf of Senegal was akin to a suicide mission...

Overnight, Razane found herself ostracized by family members far and wide. In Arab society, it's considered perfectly okay for the men to date or even marry women of other races, other cultures, other religions. The women, however, are prevented from making the same choices because of basic male insecurity, which hides behind various patriarchal rules and traditions.

Razane, who'd been born in the City of Nabatieh, Lebanon, and raised in the City of Ottawa, Ontario, dared to break the mold by making her own choices. That's when all hell broke loose. Razane's father basically disowned her, and he even cancelled her monthly allowance of three grand. Fortunately, Razane had a job with the bank, and knew how to take care of herself. She loved Omar and kept hoping that her Baba would come around, but he never did. He held onto his hatred and ignorance for the rest of his life.

Razane Al-Bilali is a smart, headstrong young Lebanese-Canadian Muslim woman. Still, every woman is her father's daughter, and deep down inside her heart, there is a part of her that will never stop loving her Baba. That's why she was doubly shocked by the news of his death, and his request that she be prevented from attending his funeral in their homeland of Lebanon. That was the straw that broke the camel's back...

When Razane finally reached home, the two-bedroom apartment she shared with her boyfriend Omar Diouf, she was still in tears. Omar, who'd come home from his job as a Corrections Officer at the Ottawa-Carleton Detention Center, was still wearing his uniform. In his hand he held a Coors light, and he flashed Razane a bright smile when she practically stormed in. The look on her lovely face made his jaw drop, and he hurried to his beloved...

"Razane, babe, are you okay?" Omar asked as he pulled her into his arms, and Razane nearly collapsed in his embrace, all strength gone from her. Omar swiftly carried her over to the nearby couch and laid her there, then he grabbed a nearby blanket and pulled it over her. Razane was trembling, and he knew it had nothing to do with the fierceness of the Ontario winter, whose first storm was battering the City of Ottawa's vast landscape.

"Baba hates me even from beyond the grave," Razane lamented, and Omar took her hand and gently kissed it, then beckoned for her to speak. Razane sighed, wiped her moist eyes and took a deep breath. As Omar listened attentively, concern all over his dark, handsome face, Razane gave him a blow by blow description of the phone call that changed her life.

"Razane, I wouldn't presume to know what you're going through, but I'm here for you babe," Omar said in his deep, passionate voice. Cupping Razane's chin in his big hand, he looked into her lovely chestnut eyes. From the first moment Omar laid eyes on Razane while visiting Carleton University with his cousin Aisha a few years back, he was mesmerized by the tall, cute young woman with the lively eyes. Cultural barriers be damned, Omar knew he had to approach Razane, and so he did...

On that fateful day, Razane was working for guest services at the campus, giving campus tours to future students and their families. There were thirteen people in the tour group Razane was escorting and two of them really stood out, a tall, plump young Senegalese woman named Aisha Diouf, and her even taller, handsome and well-dressed cousin Omar. They had a lot of questions about student life at Carleton University, so many that Razane had trouble keeping up...

Omar Diouf, the Ottawa-born son of proud Senegalese Muslim immigrants originally from the Pikine region of Senegal, is typical of many first generation immigrants. He grew up as Canadian as can be, playing both soccer and hockey and cherishing the country in which he was born. He also heard many stories about the beauty and the hard life that his parents left behind in Senegal. He worked hard in school, winning a full scholarship to Algonquin College, and graduating with honors from the Police Foundations programme.

Omar Diouf had always been the one the Diouf family could count on. Three years after graduating from Algonquin College, he got himself a job as a Corrections Officer with the province of Ontario. He wanted to help his cousin Aisha, who had recently moved to the City of Ottawa, Ontario, from their homeland of Senegal, adjust to life in a new country and a new school.

The Canadian social and academic landscapes could be tough to navigate, Omar knew this much for sure. That's why he accompanied his cousin Aisha to Orientation Day at Carleton University. He ended up meeting the lovely, feisty Razane, and found himself smitten. Fortunately for him, the feeling was mutual. After flirting and exchanging numbers, they began seeing each other. From that moment on, life would never be the same.

"It's alright, Omar, too bad that he'll never be a part of us," Razane said, her voice snatching Omar out of his little trip down memory lane. Razane looked into Omar's questioning eyes, then took his hands and pressed them against her belly. Omar looked at her face, then her belly, and gasped in shock. Razane nodded, and then looked into Omar's eyes, then flashed him the brightest smile he'd seen in days.

"You're pregnant," Omar said, and as Razane nodded firmly, a big smile spread across his ruggedly handsome features, threatening to split his face permanently. Omar kissed Razane's belly, which was still mostly flat, though definitely rounder than it had been in recent weeks. Omar, who worked out with Razane at Goodlife Fitness twice a week had been puzzled by her recent weight gain, but didn't mention because, well, a gentleman doesn't mention such things to his lady. The brother has since learnt better...

"Omar, we're going to be a family," Razane said, and Omar nodded, then wrapped his arms gently, protectively, around her. At five-foot-eleven, Razane was no dainty dame, she stood only slightly shorter than his own lofty six-foot-three, but he wanted to hold and protect her just the same. Razane took Omar's face into her hands and kissed him, passionately.

"You are amazing, beloved," Omar said to Razane, once they came up for air. Razane looked at her tall, fine chocolate hunk of a man and licked her lips...hungrily. Omar returned her smile, for he knew exactly what she wanted, no, needed, from him. Slipping out of her clothes, Razane greeted Omar in all of her curvaceous loveliness, and he feasted his eyes on her sexy, curvy yet toned body. What a woman and she's all mine, Omar thought, both lustful and grateful at the same time.

"Omar, habibi, you haven't seen anything yet," Razane countered as she rolled on top of him, straddling. Omar looked up at Razane, who was straddling him like a rodeo queen about to tame a wild stallion. Gently he caressed her breasts, pinching the erect nipples, and his hands wandered down to her round little belly, and finally, the hairy mound between her legs.

"Show me," Omar demanded, and Razane grinned and grabbed his manhood, stroking his thick, dark rod. Omar lifted his lips and thrust upward, just as Razane impaled herself on his dick. At last, finally they were one. Razane welcomed Omar inside of her, and at once she felt all the pain and turmoil of the day melt away, replaced by a wonderful feeling of fullness. Forget one's worries, it's time to fuck...

"Fuck me you mean it," Razane cried out, and Omar bucked his hips, thrusting his hard dick into her pussy. Razane rested her hands on Omar's broad shoulders and rode him hard, her vaginal muscles clenched around his member, as she welcomed the hot, violent, passionate onslaught he unleashed inside of her. Omar smacked Razane's big ass, and she squealed, loving this more forceful and assertive side to her favorite gentle giant...

"Give me that sweet ass," Omar said sharply, a little while later, as he put Razane on all fours, and admired her big beautiful bronze ass. Omar caressed Razane's ass and she purred like a kitten. Laughing, Omar smacked her ass, and Razane squealed in delight. More turned on than ever, and an ass man through and true, Omar positioned himself behind Razane as he took her, right on their living room carpet...

"Just fucking take it," Razane said, and she turned around and flashed Omar a wicked, taunting smile. Omar laughed and gripped her hips, then slammed his dick into her. Razane sighed happily as Omar's thick dick filled her to capacity, and she began rocking against him, loving the way he felt inside of her. Omar fucked Razane with deep, passionate strokes, taking his time, and his grunts of raw passion mingled with her moans.

"That ass is mine," Omar said, and as the evening swung on, he and Razane continued with their fun. To really shine him on, she let him into her sweet spot. Omar licked and fingered Razane's butt hole, then lubricated her with some Aveeno cream. Razane lay on her back, legs in the air, her sweet ass exposed. Omar stroked his big dick and looked at the open invitation in front of him.

"Come inside," Razane murmured, and Omar rubbed his dick against her backdoor, then entered her with a swift thrust. Razane winced as Omar's big dick popped into her ass, and exhaled sharply. Omar smiled, loving the feeling of warmth and tightness around his dick. This was something they'd only done a few times, and he couldn't get enough of it. Razane had the sweetest ass in the world and Omar definitely wanted some of that...

"Oh fuck," Omar croaked as Razane's sweet ass gripped his dick like a vise, and she locked eyes with him, her lovely face flush, rubbing her clit with one hand and her breast with the other. Omar worked his dick deep into Razane's ass, until he couldn't go any further. Razane's ass was going to be Omar's undoing and he found that he did not mind at all...

"Don't stop, Omar," Razane squealed. Resting her strong, sexy legs against Omar's shoulder, Razane urged him to fuck her harder, and he did just that. Razane screamed as Omar's prick filled her backdoor, and as he did his thing, she felt wicked pain, exquisite pleasure, and a truly wonderful feeling of fullness.

"Oh fuck, I can't hold back anymore," Omar cried out in warning, as his body shuddered. Razane didn't want the moment to end, but end it did, with Omar screaming that he was about to cum. When he did, she cried out, feeling invaded by his seed inside of her tight, sweet spot. They lay on the floor, in a lustful tangle of limbs...

"We are so different and so damn freaky, but I always feel alive when I'm with you," a smiling, giddy Razane said to Omar as they emerged from the shower, much later. They needed to get cleansed after all the fun, freaky and dirty things they'd just done with each other. Sliding into bed next to his beloved Razane, Omar pulled the covers over their spent bodies. It was definitely time for bed.

"My life wouldn't be much of a life without you," Omar replied, and he gently kissed Razane on the forehead. Razane smiled, lovingly and gratefully, and fell asleep in his arms soon after. Omar smiled with contentment. The Senegalese-Canadian Muslim stud couldn't remember the last time he felt so...happy. He was with his sweetie, who was carrying his son or daughter. Their lives were about to change, in a big way. Never one to back down from a challenge, Omar looked forward to everything fate had in store for him and Razane.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,132 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Farewell to Carleton University Black couple's post-grad romance at Carleton U.in Erotic Couplings
Rana Zeid of Lebanon Somali student seduces widowed Lebanese gal in Ottawa.in Interracial Love
Black Vampire Politics Somali vampire battles Lebanese princess in Ottawa.in NonHuman
Dr. Fatima Al-Qaradaghi Qatari Muslim psychiatrist treats a Somali voyeur.in Anal
Lady Simran Kaur of Ottawa Sikh Indian BBW meets Black man from Tennessee.in Interracial Love
More Stories