Reaching the Summit Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Just want some quiet, she whispered, away from the traffic.

Arms around each other, they walked up the path by the rushing river, feet crunching on iced snow. It was so dark down there, dark and secret. No lights on the path. Winter-bare trees rose starkly up the sides of the gorge, tenements towering above them at its edges, streetlights glowing up there to dim the moonlight. She was reminded what a wonderful city this was, that here in its heart there was such a linear oasis of tranquillity. She stopped and pulled him to her, faces pure as their souls in the cold. Near-frozen lips brushed.

-Touch my cunt with your fingers John.

He pulled the leather glove off, watched her dim face tremble as his cold fingers found her.

-Julie. I think I'm in love. It's not rational, I know, after only a week. Well, much more than a week, you know what I mean. But it's what I feel. And not just cos I'm touching your hot cunt.

His face stung as her red leather glove slapped his face hard:

-Not rational, you bastard? Just what do you mean? Haven't you found the finest woman in this city? In Scotland? Not fucking rational indeed! Clearly you do NOT know your good fortune!

-I know the worth of what we've found, are finding, together Julie. Now let's get you home. We have things we need to do tonight, and it's a bit cold to do them here.

*****

He drew her up the steep icy path and onto Queen Margaret Drive. Ten minutes and few words later, they stumbled, cold-numbed, into her warm home. Once they were in, his eyes narrowed and he said:

-Bedroom. Strip. Now.

She looked in his eyes, saw something she'd seen for the first time when he'd used the flogger, earlier in the week. She shivered, turned up the heating in her bedroom before she slowly removed her clothes in front of him, obedient, eyes lowered.

-Now undress me woman.

She complied. He took the cuffs from his coat pockets.

-On your back, on the bed.

Oh fuck, what was this, what was he doing to her? She felt the trickle down her thighs. Obeyed. He fastened her wrists to the headboard, slipped an eyemask on her. Christ, she felt helpless, open. Wanting, trusting. Felt his mouth close on a nipple. Shivered. Need, not cold. He bit and she pulsed, body screaming as his teeth sank into her areola. Then his fingers trembled through her flower and she knew she couldn't stop rising, now.

-I love you Julie, he panted, as his fingers curled in her cunt, stroking the tenderness.

-Harder, you bastard. Make me cum.

He obeyed. She grunted as his fingers worked her cunt. She knew his lust. But – jesusfuck! – knew his love too, as he drove her up, kissing her mouth as he watched her face contort, her body trembling as her hips rose to meet his thrusting fingers...

-fuck Johhnn...

He watched and listened in joy as her keening sliced through the night, a raising wail he'd never heard before but knew would be part of his life now. He lifted the eyemask, watched her eyeballs disappear upward ... jesus ... her scream split the air and he felt his wrist soak as the jets hit it. And she sank back on the pillow, body shaking still, face gradually melting into a contentment he'd never imagined ... He watched her face in awe. Knew neither of them had ever been anywhere near this place before. Then uncuffed her wrists and removed the mask, adored the deep tranquillity on her face, was so proud that he'd helped take her to that point:

-Now I need to fuck you.

-Yes John. Please.

Unbidden, she pulled her knees to her shoulders. Gasped as she felt him entering her cunt. Driving in deep. She opened her eyes, and found his looking into her as their union deepened, felt his need surging, opened herself for him, body and soul:

-Take me John. Now.

They panted and rose inexorably together, union of equals, striving for completion, every nerve singing in joy as the intense sensations pulsed through them both...

-Oh Julie...

She sensed his balls tensing as they ceased to strike her arse loosely ... and her being exploded as she felt his spunk surge in her. Spasms of ecstatic explosion.

-Oh my sweet Julie. I love you. I know now that we need to share our lives together. But...

Her eyes opened, looked deep in her lover's mind:

-But?

-I need to push you Julie. Need to see how far you'll let me take you. I need to secure you again.

He drew his cock from her cunt. Took her wrists to the headboard, cuffed them there. Saw the fear in her eyes. Fear and need. Lifted her left foot to his mouth. Sucked and worshipped her toes, one by one, tongue laving deep between them. Watched her eyes flutter at his oral caresses. Then put the cuff on her left ankle, pulled it above her shoulders, secured it to the headboard. Her eyes were a deep unknowing question.

He raised her right foot to his mouth. Lapped and stroked, absorbing her sweated toes with love. Moved his hand to stroke her cunt, wet and wanting. Watched as she shuddered, then pressed his fingers into her, curled, palm upwards. Released her foot to lean into her. Kissed her panting mouth as his fingers stroked, rubbed harder... Lost it, pressed viciously into her. Watched as her eyeballs rose upward and her keening wail lifted to an ungodly scream of release. Felt her ejaculate warm his wrist.

Fuck... She was going to get it now.

He dragged her right foot to the headboard as she gasped and panted, secured it. She was so open to him now, cunt and arse wide for him. He raised the flogger and thrashed her hard, his cock jerking. He watched her spasming under him as the leather lashed her intimately. Heard her cries through a blurry haze of lust. Beat her cunt harder. Was finally rewarded as she exploded, her whole body contorted, her beloved face a mask of lust and pain, her ejaculate drenching the sheets.

-Oh my sweet darling, Julie my love. Nothing will ever part us. Nothing.

He released her from the restraints and sank beside her. Stroked her, cherished her with his fingers, as they slowly returned to each other. There was nothing to say after that.

They kissed and hugged, returning to something like themselves after the most extraordinary week ever.

Seven days that changed the world. Indeed.

12