Reacquainted with the Dark Side Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James took my progress as a green light to start helping me, "Damn you are tighter than I could have imagined baby." Pulling my face to his he held my lips tightly to his as he sped up pushing more of himself inside of me. Each gasp and my heavy panting only fueled his need to see how much of his cock could get inside me.

Reaching back I grabbed his balls also taking the opportunity to see how much of his cock was inside me. It felt like he was poking the back of my throat but there were still a few inches left. Each time our lips broke apart, James filled my ears with approving words about how hot I was and how tight my pussy was which only made my pussy wetter.

"Ready to get fucked now Grace?" James had a handful of my red hair gripped tightly as he held my face an inch from his.

I could only nod.

James stood up never removing himself from me. I tightly wrapped my legs around him as he spun around and lay me down on my back on the bench; from this new position I had a perfect view of his thick black cock disappearing inside my pale body. Somehow his cock looked even bigger from this angle.

As James began to work his cock in me, I couldn't resist dancing my fingers off my magic bean. His cock gave me a fullness I didn't know my body had ached for. Now that I was being stretched open and my pussy filled to capacity it was only a matter of time before I exploded.

James leaned down and took a nipple in his mouth causing it to stiffen more than it was; he gave it a gentle bite before releasing it and moving to my lips, "I have a special surprise for you."

I stared into his eyes filled with lust, "What?"

"I'm going to fill your tight little hole with a big load of cum." James' thrusts began to increase before he pushed himself to the hilt inside me. My body trembled and pussy exploded squirting my juices all over us.

James plunged his tongue down my throat, "That's right baby you cum all over that big cock." Keeping himself buried deep. His movement was minimal, but each tiny thrust caused another wave to wash over me until I collapsed on the bench.

James lifted my legs up and began long deliberate strokes causing his balls to slap loudly against my ass, "Yeah, oh fuck yeah, it's my turn now!" James buried himself inside me holding my ass in the air like a rag doll as his cock pulsed and twitched deep inside me filling me with his baby batter.

When he finally lowered me on the bench my legs were still trembling, "That was incredible."

James smiled down at me, "Get on your knees, there is more in there."

"What?" I looked disbelievingly at him as he guided me to my knees.

Pushing my upper body down on the bench, he lined his pole back up to cum filled pussy, "I could fuck you all day baby."

Lots of guys had talked about giving my multiple loads, but it was usually just sex talk; for the first time I was concerned that he may really keep fucking me until I died. His grip on my hips was firm as he pulled and pushed them in a rhythm that worked the full length of his pole inside of me. The head would pop out momentarily giving me a sense of emptiness until he buried himself back inside me.

James fucked me hard for a few minutes before pulling my body up against his. My neck strained and our lips met. His breathing was heavy in my mouth. Pushing back on his cock I wiggled my hips tightly against him causing him to grown and the familiar feeling of his cock releasing its treasure inside me.

"You are so fucking sexy Grace." He kissed me again keeping his cock buried deep inside me.

When James finally released his grip on me and began to pull himself out of me, there was a complete emptiness that overtook me.

"Sit there!" I pointed to a dry spot on the bench.

With a smile he sat down and I straddled him quickly putting all his manhood back inside me where I needed it, "I'm not done with you yet." I smiled as I slowly ground myself against his pubic bone.

It only took a minute and I could feel the start of another earth shattering orgasm building. James knew I was close and pulled my lips down to his panting his words in my mouth, "You going to cum again baby?"

I nodded as we kissed, "Fuck me!"

James pushed my hips down forcing his cock deeper and my body trembled with wave after wave of ecstatic releases of pleasure. My pussy gushed and wouldn't stop. Each little movement sent me back over the edge until I lay pressed against his chest panting wildly.

His cock was stiff inside me as I sat perched on him kissing his lips and staring into his eyes; I was in lust like never before. James pawed at my cheeks squeezing them tightly and lifting me slightly before guiding me back down.

"I've gotta put another load inside you baby." James stared in my eyes as his hips slowly worked in me.

I looked down in disbelief but his cock agreed with him; it was still rock hard and ready to go. I started working myself up and down his shaft with long strokes while he squeezed my cheeks and danced his fingers over my wetness never breaking our kiss.

James ran his slick fingers up and down my crack eventually stopping on my ass, "I'd love to fuck that tight little ass too." His words muffled by my lips.

"You are way too big, that's not going to happen." I stared deep in his eyes to get my point across.

His response was to bounce me wildly up and down his shaft like his personal fuck toy before slowing to his normal pace. His fingers immediately returned to my rosebud.

I shook my head no as we kissed but he continued to push his thick finger inside me as he fucked me and my pussy erupted violently sending the completely wrong message to him. He responded my fucking me harder and slipping two fingers in and out of my ass as I sprayed him with my juices.

James eyes lit up like a kid in a candy store as he buried his two thick fingers inside me. "The thought of fucking that tight little ass is going to make me explode again!"

I was no longer in control and James could guide me up and down his thick shaft for his own pleasure. His tongue ravished my mouth until he buried himself once again and screamed out as his cock drained the last load of cum from his balls.

An eternity passed as we sat there catching our breath. His cock slowly softened in me and my pussy reluctantly released its grip on it until it was time to sit on the bench beside him. The emptiness returned so I covered my pussy with my hand to console it. I was a drenched and sticky mess. James cum ran through my fingers as gravity pulled his gifts from deep inside me.

I watched as James walked bare assed to the bow to grab a towel and bring it to me. After cleaning up as best as I could, I pulled my bottoms back on and looked around not seeing anyone. When I stood my legs were weak and more cum gushed from me soaking my bikini bottoms.

"David and Cindy aren't back yet?" I looked at James quizzically.

He busted out in laughter, "Grace they were up here watching for a while."

"They were?" I was shocked, "Really?"

"Yup, they were. They went down about half an hour ago." James laughed again.

We made our way down to see the four of them playing cards. It seemed weird to think that not long ago it looked like Curt and Nina were about to have sex, "Cards? Really?"

David looked up with a smile, "I'm just surprised you can walk."

They all laughed.

"Clearly you guys were in your own world." It was Cindy who pointed out that James had fucked me for well over two hours and that they had all eaten as well.

The sun was low in the sky and it was time to start heading back. I opted to brave the cold water one time to clean my bathing suit out and freshen up. Holding my nose I jumped off the back of the boat and slipped my bottoms off. Holding the back of the boat I washed the cum from my pussy as best I could before climbing back onboard.

Once everyone was decent again, we lifted anchor and headed back to our slip. Nina left shortly after we docked, but not before giving Curt a long sexy kiss, "I'll see you at the office on Monday Grace."

Not long after, Curt and Cindy gathered their belongings and packed the car up.

Cindy and David were pretty much making out with one another as Curt came up and gave me a nice kiss good-bye, "Next time we leave him at home!" He pointed at James and gave a playful growl.

James laughed, "We'll just share her next time then!"

"That would work." I smiled and gave Curt another kiss before he headed for the car.

James didn't speak; he just stepped up and plunged his tongue deep in my mouth making my pussy melt. When he finally stepped back he smiled, "Doing anything Monday after work?"

I gave him a confused look, "I'd like to take you to dinner, maybe a movie too?"

"Like a date?" I smiled at him.

Cindy's voice was loud as she spoke to David, "Sounds like you may be lonely Monday, want me to come over?"

David looked at me and smiled before returning his gaze to Cindy, "Absolutely!"

James kissed me again, "it's settled, I will pick you up about 5:30 on Monday?"

"I'll be waiting." With a final kiss they were off and driving away.

"Well that was a hell of a good time, wasn't it?" David put his arm around me.

I tucked in close to him with my arms around him, "I love you more than you could ever know."

12