Reader Request: Wrecked by Police

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that everyone was satisfied, the cops put their uniforms back on as Katie remained kneeling on the floor, too tired to really do much of anything. While she did feel degraded and humiliated by the events beginning last night, she couldn't help but grin a little upon the completion of living out one of her secret fantasies. She reveled in the feeling of the officers' cum dripping down the front of her body and didn't really mind too much the soreness in her pretty holes.

With about a half hour remaining in their shift, the cops took the opportunity to take mugshots of Katie, without both her top and any opportunity to clean the cum off her face and boobs. Katie didn't mind and even smiled and posed for the boys as they took picture after picture of the wrecked girl. Then, just before the next shift came in, they gave her a shirt and led her back to the drunk tank.

"The guys coming on will take care of you," said Hodges. "Don't worry; you're all set." It was a little awkward for Katie to go back into that room with all those hoots, hollers and leering eyes, the eyes of men who had all had a piece of her the night before. However, she was relieved that they couldn't really do anything to her now and that she'd be on her way home soon.

When the next shift did arrive, they began their work of clearing out the individuals in the tank until there were only a few left. Katie was one of those few, leaving the girl confused. After about an hour, a different officer came to get her and led her down another hallway until they arrived at an individual cell.

"Hey, what's going on here?" Katie said, her heart pounding frantically. "The last guy said I was all set."

"All set to go tomorrow morning," the officer said gruffly. Shocked and terrified, Katie asked what would be of her until then, to which he answered just as curtly, "You'll be here until the night, when you'll go back into the tank until tomorrow morning. Then you're free to go." Katie was too devastated to even cry this time. "Don't worry," he said before walking away, "it'll be the same crew on tonight as last night, so they'll make sure you're taken care of again."

12