Ready For Asuka Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sadly it wasn't as hard and as frequently as when Charlotte Flair had introduced her to her first taste of receiving anal. Which unfortunately she was physically reminded of, given the sights in front of her. However, she was the Empress, and thus able to push herself through those thoughts, and concentrate on the all-important domination.

It was at that point that she lost focus on Charlotte, and became completely lost in perhaps literally ruining Sonya's shit-pipe. Thankfully Charlotte chose to just hang back, and allow Asuka to have her fun. Although that was almost a bad thing, given she was so lost in it that she almost joined her new anal bitch in collapsing with exhaustion.

Luckily, the other female warrior literally becoming nothing but a fuck hole for her reinvigorated the multi-coloured haired woman in pushing herself in the brunette to another climax each, before abruptly stopping with every inch of her strap-on buried deep within Sonya Deville's rectum. She then allowed herself a few long seconds to recover, before grabbing that dark hair again, and yanking it upwards.

"You my bitch?" Asuka yelled, smacking that ass.

"YES!" Sonya cried out pathetically.

"Tell your girl." Asuka demanded.

"I'm her bitch, Mandy. I'm Asuka's anal bitch." Sonya looked her girlfriend in the eye, and told her this without pausing, "All I want to be is her anal bitch. And now I am."

"Now tell Charlotte." Asuka chuckled wickedly.

"I..." Sonya blushed, and forced herself to look at Charlotte, who was glaring at her. Then she received another smack to her sore booty, which pushed her to cry out, "Ah fuck, I'm Mistress Asuka's bitch! Her anal bitch, her butt slut, her ass whore, mmmmmmmmmmmmm, and whatever she wants me to be. I'm hers. I'm yours, Mistress Asuka. Please let me prove it by sucking my ass off of your cock."

"Show everyone my handiwork first." Asuka ordered, before yanking her cock out of Sonya's butt."

"Ah God... yes, Mistress Asuka." Sonya whimpered pathetically and obeyed.

Sonya hated losing that dildo from her bowels, as while she had experienced it a lot over the past hour or so, now it was truly devastating now that it had finally given her the climaxes she had craved. In fact, part of her hoped that it would never leave, and Mistress Asuka would just keep relentlessly fucking her slutty little ass.

Of course, she knew she wouldn't be that lucky. And to be fair, while it wouldn't make her cum, there was something so very hot about turning around, pressing her face to the dirty floor, slowly reaching back and spreading her ass cheeks nice and wide, so that everyone could see just how well Mistress Asuka had gaped her ass hole. Well, they had seen it before, but now it felt like she was gaping as wide as the Grand Canyon, and it was to testament to her total submission.

Which was a position she was left in for quite a while, which was so overwhelmingly humiliating Sonya thought she might cum after all. Or at the very least, have some seriously powerful aftershocks. Especially when pretty much everyone except Charlotte and her bitches took some photos of hot new prospect Sonya Deville exposing her broken butt hole, and thus exposing the fact that her back door was now open for business.

Oh yes, anytime that Mistress Asuka wanted a piece of her ass, all she had to do was ask. Or more accurately, just take what was hers. And anyone else was free to do so, as long as they asked Mistress Asuka's permission first, of course. Then Sonya would be only too happy to do whatever they wanted, including what happened next.

"Good girl..." Asuka chuckled after savouring the moment for a few long seconds, and then ordered, "Now suck my cock."

"Yes Mistress Asuka." Sonya enthusiastically replied and obeyed.

She also did this quickly, and even moaned loudly upon tasting the deepest part of her bowels on the dick which had just conquered her. Something that she had tasted a few times on Mandy's lips, but this experience was so much more intense. And of course, submissive.

Especially as she looked up lovingly at her new Mistress, while enthusiastically cleaning the head of that dildo, and then starting to bob her head up and down upon it. And being the wonderful Dom that she was, Mistress Asuka was only too happy to give her encouragement, first in the form of wicked chuckles and stroking her long dark hair, before moving on to using her words. Which were initially just in Japanese, but eventually she translated.

"Good girl, mmmmmmmmm, very good." Asuka chuckled with wicked delight down at her new pet, "Get it all, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh, get every single drop of your butt cream, while your blonde girlfriends watch. Yesssssssssssss, put on another nice little show for them. Another preview of what they're about to get. Ooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, Charlotte Flair and Mandy Rose will soon be sucking my cock after it's been in the deepest part of their asses, just like Sonya Deville now is. Yesssssssssss, take it deep! All the way down. Deep throat me, bitch! Cleaned that cock good, mmmmmmmm, and I'll take you back to my hotel room for more fun."

This of course was more than enough motivation for Sonya to suck that fake cock even more enthusiastically than before, even though she had to lick the base, as she couldn't quite take it all the way. Although despite the shamelessness, Sonya was deeply embarrassed that Charlotte and especially Mandy were watching this right now.

She had been so lost in tasting her own ass, she had forgotten they were there for a moment. Forgotten the fact that she would never know the joy of topping Mandy Rose again. Although, it was a pretty much guarantee that Mistress Asuka would conquer her, and then be conquered by, or also conquer, Charlotte. Either way, Sonya and her girlfriend would be reunited, something which conflicted her greatly.

"Get your things, bitch. We're leaving." Asuka said.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Sonya whimpered and obeyed.

"Please, take me with you." Mandy pleaded without thinking, and then scurried over to the dominant Japanese woman, and made her case, "Please? Oh please, Mistress Asuka, take me with you, and fuck me too. Fuck my big fat ass in front of my girlfriend, and complete her transformation into your bitch by making her a pathetic little cuck. Just like you did to me tonight. Please? We both know I don't stand a chance against you, so just take me with you, and be done with it. Oh please, mmmmmmmmm, I wanna get my big fat ass pounded by a real woman. A real ass wrecker. Oh please Mistress Asuka, I can't stand the thought of going a single night without a proper butt fucking."

"No." Asuka shook her head, after looking thoughtful for a moment, "I shall make your bitch ass tap out, first. Oh yes, Asuka shall make you suffer first. Only then will you get what you want."

For a few long seconds Mandy looked dejected, then she asked softly, "Can I at least come with you? Just to watch, I swear."

Asuka didn't believe for a second that Mandy wouldn't try to get her slutty ass fucked, so she shook her head, "No. I shall concentrate on Sonya tonight, and you next week. And then the real prize."

Charlotte and Asuka had a stared down for a few long seconds, then turned away, which was when Charlotte noticed that Mandy was looking at her pleadingly, before she scoffed at the other blonde, "Don't even ask. You're not worth my time."

"Anyone?" Mandy whimpered dejectedly, "Oh, won't someone please fuck my ass?"