Ready For Asuka Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which of course made all of this wonderfully satisfying. Especially as one of the sounds The Queen was making, they weren't of pure pain, telling Asuka that the once mighty Charlotte Flair definitely had the potential to be a butt slut. And given that precious ass cherry was now promise to her, The Empress was determined to make that her next goal.

Of course, she couldn't get too distracted with those wonderful thoughts, as she had to stretch out Charlotte Flair's ass, and make sure it was as ready as possible for Asuka's cock. Not that anyone would ever truly be ready for Asuka, but she could do her best. That way, it would be easier for both of them.

Which was why she eventually added a second finger into the mix, and pumping them in and out nice and slowly, twirling and curling them around inside of that tight little ass hole, and again getting very positive reactions in the process. Then she pulled those fingers out, sucked them clean, and then gave that big booty a nice hard smack, to emphasize her next words. The all important words, which of course were...

"Spread your cheeks, Charlotte." Asuka ordered gleefully. "Mmmmmmmmm, it is time for The Queen to become The Empress's butt slut, ha ha ha ha!"

Which led to a chorus of snickers from their audience, infuriating Charlotte even more than she was before, and pushing her into snapping, "You'll pay for this, bitch! Mark my words, I'm going to get my rematch, and then I'm going to embarrass you in front of the whole world. Beat your ass publicly, then privately and then break you, until there is nothing left but a mindless ass whore!"

There was a brief pause, and then Asuka simply chuckled, "You mean, yes, Mistress Asuka?"

"No!" Charlotte snapped, before feeling a big dick in between her ass cheeks for the first time, sliding up and down it threateningly, causing her to whimper, "Oh God... yes, Mistress Asuka."

Charlotte Flair, the greatest butt buster of all time, finally reached back and spread her cheeks, offering the mighty Asuka her hard won prize. Which of course, led to more snickers from the audience, and even a few chairs and claps from the more braver of Asuka's bitches/Charlotte's rivals, like Sasha and Alexa. Something that they would pay for dearly.

They would all pay. The Queen had promised them that, and she was going to make good on that promise beyond their wildest dreams. Make each and every one of them tap out to her in the middle of the ring in a submission hold, and then the middle of the locker room with her cock in their ass. Among so many other things.

All of which poor Charlotte desperately tried to stay focused on, as Asuka milked this moment for all it was worth, continuing to 'hot dog' her ass and cackling incessantly, before pressing the tip of that big dick against that forbidden hole, only to go right back to rubbing that cock in between her cheeks.

Which was incredibly humiliating, and was just allowing that virgin hole to return to the tightness it had been before the licking and the fingering, so if anything, this was just making it worse. Then again, that was probably for the best, as the last thing The Queen wanted was for her to enjoy this. No! She was Charlotte Flair, the greatest champion and Alpha female this company had ever seen. Of course she wouldn't like it. She couldn't. Would never.

Despite telling herself that over and over again, Charlotte had made a career out of turning back doors into cock starved fuck holes, and so had Asuka. So this was a truly terrifying moment for her, and she couldn't help whimpering when she finally felt enough pressure on her back door to stretch it open. Part of her hoped that Asuka would pull back, and continue the teasing, but for better or for worse, this was it.

The moment she had been dreading since joining the WWE. What she had feared beyond anything else. Far worse than any injury, painful words or moves could be. The humiliation of having her ass hole stretched obscenely wide, until finally a cock slid through it, and into her bowels, meaning that officially she had lost her anal virginity.

Something which Asuka gleefully gloated about, "Annnnnnnnndddddddd... MINE! Your anal cherry is mine! All mine, ha ha ha ha! Ooooooooooooooh yessssssssssss Charlotte Flair's ass cherry belongs to Asuka. Mmmmmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, The Queen's butt is the property of The Empress, and with it, the rest of her. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yes, your mine bitch! All mine!

Poor Charlotte wasn't able to offer any sort of retort, as she was too overwhelmed with this unbearable moment to even think of trying. Especially given the likes of Sasha, Alexa, and even Becky continued the taunting after Asuka. became lost in her native tongue, and then just gave up on talking. Mostly they were just repeating what their Mistress had said, but in a way it was even worse, given that at least most of those fuck holes knew better than to try and speak to her that way.

Or at least, they had done, But now, the once unstoppable Charlotte Flair was reduced to nothing but an ass whore, giving up her most private hole in a bet, just like all of the disgusting anal sluts surrounding her. God, it was easily the most humiliating moment of her life, and she had to wallow in that defeat for what felt like an eternity, before Asuka made it even worse by continuing to stretch her poor little butt deeper.

Asuka was greatly amused that her bitches would be so bold. Of course, she would have to sodomize them all deep and hard over the course of the next week, at the latest, just to make sure none of them had forgotten their place. However, she was as confident as she could be that none of them had, and this was simply a result of Charlotte Flair being universally hated backstage, which was causing the likes of Alexa, Sasha, and even Becky to become bold enough to speak up.

Which worked in her favour, especially when she became too overwhelmed by this experience to speak. Maybe especially during the initial butt stuffing, which was on heavenly displayed throughout, thanks to the once mighty Queen continuing to spread her cheeks for her.

It was an extremely familiar sight, one that Asuka saw multiple times a day, and practically hourly at this point. However, while she never truly got tired of it, it had never been quite this thrilling before. After all, she had taken down skilled warriors before, some of whom were genuine threats to her, like Sasha, and even Alexa.

However, this was the first time she was sodomizing someone who actually had gotten the better of her. The bitch who had done the one thing no one else could, rob her of her anal virginity. For a moment there, Asuka had feared that would be it for her. That she would never climb back to the heights she had been before. That she would never get the chance to return the favour. But now, oh God, was she ever doing exactly that.

Seeing the once mighty Charlotte Flair squirming for her as she struggled to take every inch of that big dick up her fat ass, and whimpering and gasping so deliciously the entire time, was better than anything she had ever experienced before. Especially because it wasn't of pure agony. No, The Queen definitely had the potential to be a world-class butt slut. Especially given that she had the kind of fat, jiggly bottom which was going to look so good bouncing for her.

And oh fuck, her bitch hole was deliciously tight. It wouldn't always be that way, Asuka would make sure of that. But it certainly made everything about this image more satisfying, if that was possible. Then it finally happened! Her thighs came to rest against those meaty cheeks, making an important announcement. An announcement that The Empress, and her bitches, were only too happy to hammer home.

"Annnnnnnnndddddddd... MINE! Oooooooooooh yessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmm, your ass really is my now, Charlotte." Asuka cackled in delight, "Oh yes, ha ha ha ha, your big fat ass really does belong to Asuka now she has every last inch of her big dick inside you. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssssssssss, every single inch of my big dick. All the fucking way! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, The Empress has usurped The Queen, by fucking stuffing her fat bottom full of dick. And now? I fuck you! Oh yes, I fuck Charlotte Flair in the ass! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmmm fuck, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooooddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, take it like the bitch you are, oh fuck!"

With her words once again devolving to her native tongue, Asuka simply concentrated on what was truly important in that moment. Namely, officially starting the sodomy. Oh yes, everything up to this point had been truly wonderful, and Asuka had maybe especially loved savouring the feeling of being inside Charlotte's bowels.

However, what was equally glorious was being able to pull her hips back and then to push them forwards again, causing the dildo to pump in and out of the other female warrior's most private hole, and thus giving the bitch her first butt fucking. Giving Charlotte Flair her first ever butt fucking! Oh fuck, this was truly one of the greatest moments of her life.

Charlotte meanwhile had reached her lowest point ever. Especially given that while the initial anal penetration had been mercifully painful, the following butt stuffing and the eventual ass fucking itself was nowhere near as bad. Not at least, compared to the things she had experienced within the ring. Which was exactly what she had been afraid of all this time.

Afraid that her own tricks would be used against her, and she would be turned into just another butt slut on the roster. And despite desperately trying to focus on her anger and disgust for this act, ultimately her treacherous body relaxed. Oh God, Asuka just wouldn't be denied, and now the only question left, was could The Queen get through this without completely breaking? However, just when she thought she had all the questions, The Empress gave her another.

"Ride me." Asuka ordered nonchalantly, before abruptly pulling her cock out of Charlotte's ass, and laying down on the locker room floor. She then pushed, "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssssss, I want the great Charlotte Flair to ride me with her slutty little ass hole. But do not make yourself cum! Not without my permission. Understand, slut?"

There was another brief pause, then Charlotte whimpered pathetically, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Poor Charlotte then had to go kneel over Asuka's strap-on, lining up her battered butt hole with it precisely, and then pushing herself downwards. Helpfully, The Empress grabbed onto her cock, holding it firmly in place while The Queen pushed downwards, making the second anal penetration and butt stuffing that much easier.

However, it might just be even more humiliating as before, given this one was self-inflicted. Only, No. For better or worse, nothing would ever be quite as horrendous as losing her ass cherry. Then again, this was still technically part of that, making every moment of this overwhelmingly unbearable for poor Charlotte. And yet, if she wanted her chance for revenge, she still had no choice but to continue.

"Turn yourself around." Asuka then suddenly announced, "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, turn around, so Asuka can look you in the eyes as you cum for her. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, I want to look into the eyes of the great Charlotte Flair, as she cums for the very first time like a bitch with a dick in her ass."

Again, there was another brief pause, then Charlotte whimpered pathetically, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Given that she hadn't been told specifically what position to anally ride that cock, Charlotte had chosen to face away from her tormentor. It wasn't much better, but at least she could get away with closing her eyes, and trying to block out what was happening to her. By the same token, switching positions wasn't that bad this time. Although it did mean she had to look directly at that smirking face, as Asuka clearly savoured every second of her victory over her.

As she should, as it would never, ever happen again. Oh yes, ultimately, this only strengthens Charlotte's need for revenge. However, to do that she would be required to beg to cum. Something she wanted to do much sooner to get it over with, but also, if she asked to early, she would be denied. Luckily, she was then given the chance to ask.

"You wanna cum for me, my Queen?" Asuka questioned mockingly, and then when Charlotte quickly nodded, The Empress chuckled wickedly and ordered, "Then tell me. Mmmmmmmmmm, oh yes, tell me, and everyone here, just how badly you want to cum with my cock in your ass. And maybe, I will consider it. Come on, beg. Oh yes, beg Asuka to cum like a bitch!"

Charlotte took a deep and calming breath, and then did as she was told, "Fuck me, fuck me hard! Oh God, pound my ass and make me cum! Please, Mistress Asuka, mmmmmmmmmmm, ruin my ass hole! Fucking wreck it, and turn it into a slutty little fuck hole! Make me just like all the rest, if you can. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhhhh fuck, try and fail to make me your bitch! Oooooooooooooooh yesssssssssssssssss, that's it, mmmmmmmmmmm, harder, harder, HARDER! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! AH FUCK, MAKE ME CUM! MAKE ME CUM LIKE A BITCH WITH A DICK IN MY ASS! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, OH PLEASE, PLEASSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCK ME, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Instead of simply giving her the permission she had been waiting for, 'Mistress Asuka' continued to allow Charlotte to verbally humiliate herself, while grabbing onto her waist, and silently encouraging her to increase the speed. At the same time, the new champion and Alpha female started thrusting upwards into the ass of her defeated opponent, slowly at first, but quickly building up speed, until she had to be using every ounce of strength she could muster in that position.

Either one of which was easily enough to make poor Charlotte cum, but to her shame, the combination had her squirting her juices all over Mistress Asuka's stomach. Although at least it made her completely incoherent. Hell, The Queen couldn't even think coherently after that, meaning that she could just enjoy the most incredible physical pleasure of her life so far.

Asuka would be disappointed if Charlotte broke from one simple ass fucking. Hell, that total butt slut Sasha Banks put up more of a fight than that. That didn't mean that Asuka didn't try, she just didn't give it her best, right from the get-go. Oh yes, it really felt like it should at least take a double ass fucking to break the mighty Charlotte Flair, but The Empress still fully intended to give The Queen one hell of a rectum wrecking first.

Or more accurately, force her defeated opponent to give herself one, before she swooped in to give it the finishing touches. Namely, when it came to actually pushing her over the edge of orgasm, and then to keep her cumming for her.

Something which was very, very effective, given that she had the mighty Charlotte Flair, screaming and trembling in her arms, and more importantly squirting her cum all over her stomach. Although maybe the best part, was she actually did a decent job of staring into her eyes the entire time. Oh yes, Asuka and Charlotte stared into each other's eyes, sharing this moment between them of The Empress's triumph over The Queen.

Which of course, was one of the greatest moments of Asuka's career. Hell, it was one of the greatest moments of her life. Maybe especially when her defeated opponent ran out of steam, allowing her to completely takeover the butt fucking, and to show off her dominance.

That of course involved flipping the other woman onto her back, pushing her legs up to her shoulders, and then bending the supposedly mighty Charlotte Flair in half, while continuing to brutalize her butt hole. It was then the whole world truly fell away, and there was nothing but the total dominance of Charlotte Flair. And then, just a wonderfully tight little hole, that Asuka was using for her pleasure.

Somewhere in between those things, everything caught up with her, and she started to cum. Or maybe she had been cumming the whole time, and she had just been too overwhelmed with joy to tell the difference? Either way, the new champion became aware of the ecstasy echoing through her body.

It continued to do so, given that her clit was being frantically hit with every thrust, and of course, the sheer mental high of anally dominating another woman. Especially in the moment when she remembered this was another female warrior, and more importantly, the once mighty Charlotte Flair. Of course the downside was, it was the beginning of the end, and it was now only a matter of time before Asuka would be forced to stop, to try and regain her strength.

Besides, she didn't want to risk using all of her energy and collapsing. That would've been embarrassing, especially given that she had done what no one else could do, and top Charlotte. Also, she couldn't trust this bitch not to try and make a move, thus breaking the rules of the WWE women's locker room, just to get back at the woman who had taken her anal virginity.

So Asuka abruptly pulled her cock out of the other woman's ass hole, and then ordered softly but firmly, "Show me your gape. Show us all how Charlotte Flair's ass hole gapes after it's first fucking."

Charlotte whimpered pathetically, but thankfully got away with not replying as she arguably should do. However, that was little comfort, when the peasants that she had spent years dominating were already taking pictures of her ruined ass hole. Hell, she had been vaguely aware of this before now, but for better or for worse, she'd obviously been distracted.

Now she was horrified by the prospect of the other women in the WWE having pictures of her gaping ass hole, proving that The Queen had lost her most precious cherry. And perhaps even worse than that, proving that she had been bouncing up and down enthusiastically on a cock. So much so, that it actually caused her to cum like a bitch with a cock in her ass.

All that was beyond horrifying for the former Alpha female, and champion, and yet, for better or for worse, it gave her the energy she needed to obey. Oh God, after a few long seconds, maybe even a full minute of just lying there and wallowing in her defeat, the once mighty Charlotte Flair lifted her ass into the air, reached back, and spread her butt cheeks as wide as she possibly could, exposing the fact that her most private hole was now gaping open.

Something which caused her audience to chuckle, and gossip amongst themselves, while the poor Queen just had to hold that position for what felt like an eternity. Then of course, she received another humiliation.

"Now, suck my cock." Asuka ordered softly.

Again, Charlotte whimpered, although this time she added, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

She didn't want to, but she didn't feel she could get away with not doing it twice. Besides, it was an afterthought, given the other humiliations that she had to endure. Hell, even this particular humiliation was nothing compared to other things she'd received tonight. Which in a weird way, only emboldened The Queen. After all, if a butt fucking couldn't break her, maybe nothing would?

Admittedly she didn't want to test that theory, but Charlotte almost felt good about herself, as she crawled over to Asuka, and wrapped her lips around the dildo which had just pummelled the deepest part of her bowels. Then she moaned in pure pleasure from the taste of her own ass, and she was right back down again.

Especially as this caused her audience to cackle like hyenas, and some of them were even brave enough to talk trash to her. But not Asuka, though, who remained eerily silent. Which in a way, was far worse than simply talking, because who knows what she was thinking of doing next?