Ready For Asuka Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it wouldn't be the first time. And that first time was like the best experience of her life. God, she had never cum harder. Especially as it had been two tops, at the time, and more importantly rivals trying to outdo each other. Namely, Sasha Banks and Charlotte Flair, who had truly brutalized her bowels, showing not even a tiny bit of care what happened to Liv in the process.

Of course, there had been no promise of double anal yet, and indeed, this could simply be a little spit roasting fun. But given how well she had taken that 14 incher so far, Liv was confident that Mistress Asuka would want to push her to take a double ass pounding, and see just how much of an anal slut she truly was. And Liv was determined to make her proud, and prove herself to be a worthy addition to the large collection of Mistress Asuka's ass whores.

Maybe even be one of her favourites, when all was said and done. While at the same time, having plenty of time to please her precious girlfriend. Both with her slutty little ass hole, and every other part of her body. If only to thank her for moments like this.

"Well then, come fuck your girlfriend." Asuka ordered, after suddenly rolling on to her back, taking Liv with her in the process, and making the sub spread her legs as she added, "Ooooooooooh yesssssssssss, fuck your girl's slutty little cunt. Let's see if you can really top her in any way, or if I should ban you from even trying, for being too pathetic.

There was another pause after that, then Ruby simply nodded, and nervously replied, "Yes, Mistress Asuka."

Ruby wished she had been ordered to simply eat Ruby's yummy little pussy. She tried to do that at least once a day. Even if it wasn't enough for her. Mostly because her girl was so obsessed with anal, she didn't really want anything else. Which was actually real problem because her poor little cunt was out of practice taking big dicks.

Hell, she and the third member of their group, Sarah Logan, regularly double teamed Liv, but that was mostly spit-roasting her, and the occasional double butt fucking. Because that was what the little slut always wanted from them, and for better or worse, they obliged. Although, in that moment, Ruby really wished she insisted on more traditional DPs. Although even if she had, it probably wouldn't have prepared her girl for this.

It was hard to see how anything could prepare a hole for this kind of weapon, even if Liv's slutty little butt hole was taking it with these. But Mistress Asuka knew just what to threaten them with to make The Riott Squad go through with this, as they couldn't stand the idea of not getting to fuck each other. Ruby probably most of all. So she stepped up to the plate, and did as she was told.

Give or take a few long seconds to finger Liv's pussy. Thankfully first one, and then another, and then another, and then another finger easily slipped in, proving just how ready this little slut was for this. On the other hand, the cock was much bigger than those fingers. And Mistress Asuka gave them a disapproving look at this.

Given Liv's butt hole had been thoroughly prepared for cock, and Mistress Asuka gleefully prepared holes all the time, Ruby just ignored that scary look, and also the consequences, so she could make this as easy as possible on her girl. However, eventually she did have to exchange those fingers for her cock.

She tried to do it quickly, give or take pushing those fingers into her mouth, and sucking them clean. something which hopefully helped in the long run, given the look on Liv's face at these actions, and the moans Ruby let out from tasting that heavenly liquid. Then it was the other way around, as finally, that big dick was pushed inside of it's target. Well, mostly.

The initial thrust had Liv crying out with a mixture of pain and pleasure, and then she continued letting out similar sounds as her far less experienced hole was stretched the way what was supposed to be her forbidden hole wasn't. Mistress Asuka continue to show her disapproval of this gentle treatment. She didn't order Ruby to stop, but just how long could The Riott Squad push their luck?

Ruby knew she was going to have to pick up her game soon. And hopefully to distract from the physical mercy that she was showing, she instead reached out, started pinching Liv's tits, slapping her in the face, pulling her hair, and yelling abuse at her. Something she knew for a fact this twisted slut absolutely adored, which was further proven by the smile on her face, and the happy look in her eye.

"You like that, slut? Huh?" Ruby taunted, "Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmmm, you love it! You love taking two cocks inside you. Sorry it's not all just in your ass. I know you love that the best, mmmmmmmmm, but don't worry, taking a DP still makes you a whore! My whore! And more importantly, Mistress Asuka's little DP slut. Oh yes you are, ooooooooooooh yesssssssssssss, take it, you nasty little slut! Take it all! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, you like that, huh? You like being slapped around, and filled with cock in both your holes! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssss, take it in your pussy! Take it up your ass! Oh yes, take it, Liv! Oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss, take it!"

Liv was out of her comfort zone, and extremely grateful that Ruby was there with her every step of the way. Admittedly, part of her wished that Ruby was kissing her sweetly, while Sarah was caressing her tits. Oh yes, she really wished this could be an all Riott Squad sandwich.

But if that was the case, it would be definitely smaller dildos, and they would both be stretching her slutty little booty, as nature intended. Oh yes, Liv had never been more sure that she was meant to be the biggest anal whore on the planet. Not a DP slut. Although again, she welcomed Ruby making it easy for her every step of the way. In fact, it was so welcomed that, for a few moments there, the proud pure bottom very nearly came.

Because sure, the unusually wide, and more importantly deep, stretching in her cunt was weird and painful, but it was still the kind of thing she could get off on. At least as long as she had something in her ass. But no, she was better trained bottom than that. She knew she needed to ask for permission first.

And more importantly, Ruby needed to impress, as last thing Liv wanted was to be banned from bottoming to her own girlfriend, and tag partner. So she desperately fought against the urge to cum, and more importantly, when she finally had every inch of both of these dildos inside of her, she began shamelessly begging for what she truly needed in that moment. Namely, a hard fucking.

"Yessssssssssssss, ooooooooooooh shit, give it to me! Give me every inch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, more, more, more! Ah fuck! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!" Liv cried out when Ruby's dick was all the way inside of her, "Oh yes God, you're all the way inside me, Ruby. Ah shit, you're so deep! Sooooooooooo deep inside my cunt! Ooooooooooooh fuck yes, fuck it! Fuck me! Please... Mistress Ruby, I need you to fuck me. For you, and Mistress Asuka, to pound my slutty little holes! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, give me everything you've got! Give it all! Oh yes, OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK ME!"

Almost immediately, Ruby started thrusting, making it extremely hard for Liv to continue her encouragement. Of course, well-trained pure bottom that she was, she managed it, at least for a while, and was very much rewarded for it. Oh yes, Ruby continued increasing the pace, until she bought Liv to the very edge of orgasm. More importantly, she then didn't send her over that edge.

Something which finally impressed Mistress Asuka. Liv couldn't even see her face, but she could practically taste that smile of hers. At least, she was 90% sure of it. Either way, she was extremely proud of her woman. Especially as the leader of The Riott Squad was able to initially ignore her partner, as she started to beg to cum.

"HARDER, HARDER, HARDER! OH PLEASE, FUCK ME HARDER!" Liv pleaded desperately at the top of her lungs, "PLEASE, MISTRESS ASUKA, MISTRESS RUBY, POUND ME! POUND FUCK ALL MY HOLES, AND MAKE ME CUM! I NEED TO CUM! OH PLEASE, I NEED IT! OOOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, GIVE THIS LITTLE DP WHORE WHAT SHE NEEDS! FUCKING WRECK THOSE SLUTTY LITTLE WHORE HOLES! OH RUBY! OH FUCK! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Of course, inevitably Ruby just had to show her mercy, and Liv loved her for it. Although, what she loved even more, was the fact that Mistress Asuka refused to be left out, or even to allow Ruby to make her own girlfriend cum. Instead, the Alpha female of the WWE dished out some well-timed thrusts, which had Liv crashing over the edge of some truly powerful climaxes.

Maybe not as good as when she was double ass fucked, but pretty damn close. Hell, in a way this was better, as she could feel those cocks intensely rubbing against the thin wall separating those two orifices. Not that she was aware of it for long, as soon her whole world became pure bliss, especially as she got to stare lovingly in the eyes of her woman as she was bombarded with so many multiple orgasms, she lost the ability to think.

Ruby put her everything into proving herself to Mistress Asuka. Part of her was afraid that it wouldn't be enough, and that Mistress Asuka had already made up her mind to deny her, so no matter what she said or did she would fail. And there would be no possible way that she could change the Alpha female's mind. But surely no one could be that cruel?

Especially when surely it had never been more obvious that The Riott Squad adored each other. Especially these particular members of it. Although to her credit, Ruby was able to use her doubts and fears to motivate herself to make this the hardest pussy pounding Liv had ever taken. Maybe even the hardest DP, even if that was up against some great competition.

It probably helped that Mistress Asuka was pounding upwards into Liv's slutty little ass, without a doubt, making the shameless anal whore cum harder and more frequently than she would have otherwise. Yes, it was taking attention away from what Ruby was doing, but there was a big difference between proving herself, and overshadowing the Alpha female.

The latter was extremely dangerous, and she had seen what happened to those who were dumb enough to try. Hell, she might actually get points, if she could just find the right balance between the two. Which actually wasn't hard, because unlike the other tops Ruby had practice not overshadowing anyone. Practice, which was definitely paying off now.

Admittedly, that practice normally included being on the bottom, while a more dominant woman worked her magic. Something which would hopefully happen soon, as Ruby was running out of steam, and from the looks of it, Mistress Asuka was just itching to take over. And she was welcome to it. Oh yes, Ruby was all for taking a break, as she gave Liv's pussy everything she normally gave her ass.

Which again, was really saying something. Which was exhausting, but also rewarding, as Liv came so very hard on her dick, and looked so very cute doing it. God, she had never love her more. Making this moment pretty much perfect, and bringing an end to her topping this perfect bottom. If anything could be, that was.

Thankfully, just as that was about to be ruined by Ruby slowing down, as she inevitably ran out of steam, Mistress Asuka took over. Namely, by effortlessly flipping them over, so that it was Ruby on her back, Liv on top of her, with the Alpha female of the WWE top of her/behind her, ready to show exactly what she could do. And oh, did she ever.

Yes, there was a slow start, as there needed to be a transition. However, when she really got going, Mistress Asuka dished out the kind of rectum wrecking which only a true Alpha female could give, and a true anal slut could take. Which certainly made Ruby so very proud of Liv, and she didn't see how the double champion wouldn't be too. Even if she wasn't impressed with her work.

Asuka was indeed impressed by The Riott Squad. Especially Ruby, given it was a widely known fact that Liv was a top-tier anal whore, so a rough DP wasn't exactly a push for her. Not really. But Ruby had really gone above and beyond, proving just how much she loved her girl. Or perhaps, just how much she loved this big fat perfect ass of hers.

Not that Asuka could blame her. Oh yes, if it was her, she would do anything for a piece of this ass. And she deeply regretted not claiming to it sooner. Even if she did plan to make up for it now. Also, moving forward. Although for now, the mighty Asuka was very much focused on the present. One which involved her finally giving it everything she had.

It had been physically painful holding back all this time. However, it had been an necessary evil, to give Ruby a chance to impress her. But now she surprisingly had, Asuka got to use every ounce of her strength to make those meaty cheeks jiggle for her, and this anal whore to squeal pretty much only for her. She also pulled back on the long, pretty blonde hair, smacked that big booty with her free hand, and of course, showered this little anal whore with her words.

Basically anything just to make sure this was a rectum wrecking worthy of an Alpha female. Because Asuka would not be outdone by Ruby Riott. She would never live such a thing down. Thankfully she wouldn't have to, because this outcome was more than worthy.

"CUM FOR ME, BITCH! OOOOOOOOOOOOH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME!" Asuka moaned at the top of her lungs, "CUM FROM HAVING ME IN YOUR ASS, AND YOUR GIRLFRIEND IN YOUR CUNT! WHICH DO YOU LIKE BETTER? MINE, DUH. MMMMMMMMMM, BUT YOU MAKE A GREAT DP WHORE! I MIGHT EVEN KEEP YOU, MMMMMMMMMM, AND LET YOUR GIRL KEEP FUCKING YOU! BUT ONLY IF YOU CUM GOOD AND HARD FOR ME! OHHHHHHHHHHHH YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, CUM LIKE THE LITTLE DP SLUT YOU ARE! OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS, CUM FOR ME BITCH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!"

Of course, the combination of those words, those actions, the other end of the dildo hitting her clit and the sheer joy of completely dominating two female wrestlers, even if it was just The Riott Squad was more than enough to make Asuka cum too.

However, to her credit, she was able to push herself through that incredible pleasure time and time again, to maximize the enjoyment for all three of them, and once again prove herself the Alpha female that she was. And perhaps just as importantly, she didn't do anything embarrassing, like collapse. No, she pushed herself right up to the edge, then allowed herself a few long seconds to relax, with every single inch of her dick buried deep within Liv Morgan's bowels.

She then rested there for a few long seconds, before slowly pulling her hips back, causing inch after inch of that big dick to slide out of that poor abused hole. Something which was really put on perfect display, thanks to Ruby reaching back to spread those fat cheeks. Actually, The Riott Squad did it at the same time, before Liv bashfully allowed her girlfriend to do it.

None of which was permitted by Asuka, but she found the actions cute, so she allowed it. Especially, as once the entire length of her cock was out of that ass, it made it easy to admire her handiwork. Namely, just how widely Liv Morgan's butt hole was gaping open. Oh yes, Asuka thought, as she retrieved her phone and took a picture of her handiwork, this was a fine addition to her collection.

Liv's neglected little pussy was feeling incredibly sore after being so thoroughly used. Especially as it continued to be stretched after the DP fun had ended. For the most part, it was a pleasant soreness, but she was also looking forward to getting off of that dildo.

At the same time, it was nice to just lie against her girlfriend's body, as that girlfriend reached behind her, and spread Liv's ass cheeks, the brunette exposing just how widely gaping the blonde's butt hole was. Which of course, rejuvenated the proud bottom, as she adored this extra level of humiliation. Especially when Mistress Asuka took a few pictures of it, proving that even if this was a one time thing, she would want to remember it.

Then Mistress Asuka simply ordered, "Suck my cock."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Liv replied and obeyed with a soft and tired moan.

"Actually..." Asuka grinned wickedly, "Start with your little girlfriend's cock."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka. Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Liv replied and obeyed even more enthusiastically than before.

For a moment, Liv wondered if there would be any consequences to her tone. Luckily that wasn't the case, and she was about to proceed as planned. Or maybe she would be punished with another spanking later? Oh, she'd like that. Especially if it led to another butt fucking, or even another DP. For now though, she concentrated on finishing what she was doing before.

Namely, lifting herself up from that strap-on, and crawling downwards, so she was in between Ruby's legs, so she could suck that strap-on. Which was a very common move for her to make, even if this time, she wouldn't be tasting her own butt. Or anyone else's. Not that she was complaining. In fact, she did the exact opposite.

Namely, moan loudly and proudly, as she tasted her own cum and pussy cream on her girlfriend's cock. Something which she savoured for a few long seconds, before starting to bob her head up and down that strap-on. Then Mistress Asuka came to sit next to Ruby and made it crystal clear that she wanted the same kind of treatment. Which of course, Liv was only too happy to give.

Admittedly, there was a small part of her which was sorry to move away from her girlfriend's dick, but she would totally come back to it later. And hopefully after what they had just done, she would have plenty of chances to do so. Of course, for that particular moment, she concentrated on giving that second strap-on the same treatment that she had given the first, with the only difference being that she was dealing with a much more familiar flavour.

"Yesssssssssssss, that's it, you little bitch. Suck your girlfriend's cock, right here, in front of the entire locker room. Get all your cum from it, like the little slut you are! Oh yes, mmmmmmmmm, suck it!" Asuka encouraged before she sat down, and then afterwards quickly added, "Now me! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, suck my cock. Suck it clean of your ass cream. Come on, continued to prove yourself a shameless slut! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhh, a shameless little ass to mouth slut! Ooooooooooooh fuck yes, mmmmmmmmmm, oh Ruby! Oh Ruby, your girlfriend is a shameless little ATM cock sucker. Ha ha ha ha, you must be so proud."

"I am." Ruby said softly, before she nervously asked, "But how about me? Are you proud of me? Did I pass the test?"

Asuka simply raised an eyebrow, and stared at Ruby for a few long seconds, clearly making her even more nervous, before dismissively telling her, "Barely."

"So, I can keep fucking Liv in the ass?" Ruby grinned.

"As long as everyone else can." Asuka said dismissively.

"Of course! Thank you, Mistress Asuka." Ruby beamed, "You hear that, Liv? You're still mine! And everyone else's."

"Uh-huh." Liv moaned around the cock in her mouth, and then briefly pulled away from it: to reply, "Thank you, Mistress Asuka."

She then wrapped her lips around a cock again, so she could get right back to sucking it. Which was of course Mistress Asuka's strap-on, just to be on the safe side. And so that she could further thank the Alpha female for the best possible outcome. Even if she did then start going back and forth between those dildos, deep throating them one by one, so she could get every drop of her juices.