Ready For Asuka Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Because make no mistake, her true target here was the once mighty Charlotte Flair. Rhea and Bianca were two great pieces of ass, but that was all they would ever be to Asuka. Sure, they might get a win here and there, and even be a champion someday. But when it came to this environment, first impressions were everything.

And the first impression that Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley had was helping someone else win a match, and top a bitch, only to choke on their first chance to win big, and then get their asses publicly destroyed, to the point that they were cumming like crazy. Oh yes, it would be easy to break them. Or perhaps, just to keep them in their places. Meanwhile, it was Charlotte Flair who she had to defeat, to truly become The Empress of the WWE.

Charlotte would have been impressed with Asuka's strategy, if she wasn't so terrified by it. Although not at first, of course. No, at first, she was too busy enjoying herself. Enjoying those hot little asses, which should be rightfully hers. All these asses should be hers. Each and every one of them.

Maybe especially Asuka's hot little booty. And it had been truly heavenly to brutalize the butt holes of two so-called tops. Especially given how thoroughly they had let her down. Hell, for better or for worse, she was vaguely aware of going all in, while the so-called Alpha female backing off, and allowing the superior top to have those hot little fuck holes all to herself. As she should, because Charlotte Flair had always been and would always be genetically superior.

Unfortunately for Charlotte, while that might be true, at least for most of her co-workers, it was perhaps not true for the mighty Asuka, who proceeded to embarrass her when inevitably she ran out of steam. Oh God, eventually Charlotte just had to back off, otherwise she would run the risk of passing out with exhaustion.

Which of course, was when this terrifying Japanese woman made her move, and took over going back and forth between those slutty little asses, and effortlessly making the usually intimidating Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley cum like the little anal bitches they were in that twisted moment. God, Asuka was truly an Empress in that moment, while The Queen felt like nothing but a peasant.

She tried to focus on that deceptively meaty booty jiggling with almost as much force as the fat asses of Rhea and Bianca. But it was no use. Charlotte couldn't stop thinking about being in that position. Taking it hard and deep for The Empress. Taking it in the ass. Being butt fucked like a bitch.

And even, being Asuka's anal bitch. Oh God, her treacherous butt hole even quivered with jealousy, to the point that the former Alpha female wanted to beg the woman who had replaced her to give her the same treatment. To brutalize her shit-pipe with the same speed and force, despite the fact that she hadn't had any of the preparation necessary for that to be bearable, let alone enjoyable. And yet, in that moment, she was sure she would enjoy even that.

It got so bad there, Charlotte thought that she might actually cum, simply from watching this twisted display. Thankfully she didn't, although that was a small mercy, considering once again Asuka had gotten the better of her. And right when she didn't need it. Well, she should have just won tonight, but she would have a chance to make things right tomorrow. Not that it was much comfort.

Especially as she had a feeling that would be her last chance. After all, there was only so much anyone could take, before they broke completely. Hell, after all this, she would be surprised if Bianca and Rhea were never the same again. She even kind of hoped for it, as they made great pieces of ass. Which was further proven, when Asuka was finally done with them.

"Spread your cheeks, bitches." Asuka ordered, "Show me those bitch holes."

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Rhea whimpered pathetically.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Bianca whimpered just as pathetically.

"As for the rest of you, take pictures." Asuka smirked at the devastation she'd caused, and the inevitable response, "I want to remember these gapes forever."

There was then a chorus of 'yes, Mistress Asuka', but those well-trained bottoms had been pretty much taking photos the whole time, and didn't need to be reminded to take a few at this all-important moment. Charlotte knew that better than anyone, given that she had trained them to do so. But then again, she would have done the same thing, if she was in Asuka's position, as it was very clearly a power move.

One which definitely paid off, as the two young tops with all the potential in the world, and were even still technically Alpha females of their own brand, slowly reached back, and spread their cheeks. Oh God, Bianca Belair and Rhea Ripley gave the audience the best view of their gaping asses, which felt like a 100% win for The Empress.

As far as Charlotte was concerned, they deserved at least equal credit. Hell, maybe even mostly her, as she had been the one to bring them here. Although, it was hard to ignore that Asuka was the one with the win tonight. God knows Charlotte couldn't forget it, as her ass hole quivered in fear, given that could have been her tonight. And to her shame, that treacherous butt hole also quivered with jealousy.

Which in turn, meant that she was both looking forward and dreading the next day. However, in the meantime, she could take this small opportunity to get the upper hand on her opponent. One which could easily backfire on her, but she had a good feeling it wouldn't. And even if it did, at least then she would know where she stood.

"So, are you Asuka's bitches?" Charlotte suddenly asked.

There was a brief silence, then Bianca softly said, "No."

"No." Rhea more or less replied at the same time.

Asuka glared at her for this, and then questioned, "Are you Charlotte's bitches?"

"No." Bianca replied, this time with no hesitation.

"No." Rhea more or less replied at the same time.

"How disappointing." Charlotte said dryly.

"If Asuka wanted them broken, they would be broken." Asuka boasted.

"Like I am?" Charlotte questioned dryly.

"Yes." Asuka grinned wickedly, quickly adding, "Oooooooooh yesssssssss, whether The Queen wants to admit it or not, she belongs to The Empress. And now, you prove it. Prove it by sucking your own cock. Ohhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, take it off, and suck it, while Bianca and Rhea suck mine! Oh yes, mmmmmmmm, suck my dick, bitches. Taste your own butts! Oh yes!"

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Rhea said softly, when she had the chance.

"Yes, Mistress Asuka." Bianca said softly, when she had the chance.

Of course, this led to the two real tops staring each other down for a few long seconds, before Charlotte's gaze lowered to where Bianca and Rhea were crawling in between Asuka's legs. She didn't even have the best view of it, but she couldn't resist looking down, to watch their heads bob up and down, a clear sign that they were doing as they were told.

That they were taking it in turns to suck one of the cocks which had just taken their asses for the very first time, and now they were tasting their own butt cream. Fuck, they might not be fully broken, but in that moment, Bianca and Rhea might as well be Asuka's bitches. And unfortunately, it was exactly the same thing for poor Charlotte.

Which was incredibly annoying, but once again Charlotte hoped that this latest humiliation would only push her to win in the end. However, in that moment, such a victory seemed unlikely, even to the once unstoppable Queen. No! She couldn't think like that. Not if she wanted to survive, and thrive.

But fuck, that butt cream was just so good, Charlotte immediately closing her eyes and moaning just as loudly and happily as Bianca and Rhea, when she wrapped her lips around that dildo, and got a taste of those anal juices. Which in turn, only reminded her of her own. Something she might be tasting real soon, if she wasn't careful. Maybe even before tomorrow's match, depending what else tonight Asuka had planned.