Real Estate Agent (Sex Object)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being a good hostess, Kimberly went back to work, overseeing the desserts. She didn't care that the small staff had heard the conversation. She didn't care that they knew about the dinner party sex. All she cared about was her fledgling business.

Knowing what would come next, she insisted that the staff leave early. They were surprised, but she was adamant.

Kimberly looked towards the patio window. She saw the insurance agent standing by a hot tub, undressing. She gasped and prayed that no one on the staff would see it. She stared from afar while putting the final touches on the dessert trays.

It wasn't long until the food was finished and she looked towards the patio window again. This time, she saw the insurance agent naked from head to toe, standing before a hot tub. Kimberly's heartbeat was uncontrollable at the sight of this proper woman bare for everyone. She watched the agent step naked into the hot tub.

She wanted to see what would happen next, but Kimberly needed to shoo away the hired staff so that none of them would see this. None of them did.

When she was alone, Kimberly carried a large tray with all of the desserts for everyone towards the patio, where she knew things were going on. The hot tub came into view.

She saw Becky in the tub, bent over with her arms resting on the concrete, while a guy fucked her from behind. It was a rough pounding. The kind Becky's body was designed to handle.

Stepping outside in the warm summer air, Kimberly joined the party and everyone watching the insurance agent being ravished in the hot tub. They watched like it was an art exhibit. Some sipped wine, others made small talk about business or anything else.

Kimberly placed the tray on the table and served the guests, who were eager to have a taste of the sweets. She was encouraged to sit with them while watching Becky's voluptuous butt shimmy and sway with every slap from the man's thrusts. Becky was screaming and crying as it went on, as the man went even harder.

"What do you think?" a woman named Carol whispered into Kimberly's ear as they watched the hot tub fucking.

It was a surprising question coming from Carol, who was a middle-aged real estate agent; very classy, very smart, and was well-versed in business.

Kimberly licked her lips. "I think everybody is having an amazing time."

"Oh yes, we are," Carol said with a slight grin. "It's my understanding that you will, too."

Kimberly tensed and refused to respond to that. She just watched the show in the hot tub. Another man removed his pants, sporting a massive erection, and sat on the edge of the hot tub. Becky, while still being fucked from behind, bent down and started to suck.

"Will you join her?" Mr. Richards asked. "Becky could use the company and we'd like to see how you look."

Kimberly was aghast. "Excuse me?"

Watching was one thing, but being asked to join was a bridge too far. She had already shared the sight of her breasts, but sex? Never.

"You heard me," he said. "This is what I mean when I talk about transparency. We want to know you. We want to know your character. If you have the ruthless attitude we look for in a business partner."

The effects of the wine still lingered and she was horny as hell watching the hot tub action. Becky's long hair waved back and forth as her face and bottom were being pummeled by two men that were hard for her.

If a proper and intelligent woman like Becky could do this, why not any other woman?

"What do you want me to do?" Kimberly asked.

Mr. Richards was curt. "Just relax."

As Kimberly was spellbound by the sight, Carol stood up and helped her. Aisha helped too. Both women helped Kimberly stand and they both casually pulled her dress down.

Kimberly clenched her eyes shut. She felt the soft, feminine hands working to remove her bra and panties. She listened to the slapping sounds of Becky being ravished from behind, and the gagging sounds of what must have been a deepthroat.

When she felt a warm gust of wind against her body, Kimberly opened her eyes and looked down at herself. She noticed the potential clients and investors admiring her body while they ate little bits of dessert. Her body was thin and her tan lines (which she had been working so hard to get rid of) were on full display. Her crotch was cleanly shaven and her small, dark nipples had turned rock hard.

"I can see you're wet between your legs," Mr. Richards noted.

Kimberly nodded. "It's been that way ever since we had dinner."

"Do you find Becky to be attractive?"

"I do."

"We all do. Everyone does. Do you like watching Becky being fucked?"

Kimberly nodded. "I do. She has a great body."

"What do you like about it?"

"Her curves. Her hips. I like seeing her hips being squeezed and her butt jiggle."

"Do you like watching her suck dick?" he asked.

Kimberly swallowed her saliva and was nearly breathless. "I do. She has a gorgeous face and her lipstick looks nice against the man's cock."

"This is what I mean when I talk about transparency," Mr. Richards said. "As partners, we should be open and honest with each other. That's always been our philosophy."

Kimberly gestured down at herself. "I'm standing here naked. That's pretty transparent if you ask me."

"We can always go further."

With a simple nod of his head, Mr. Richards signaled for the women to guide Kimberly to the hot tub, right next to Becky, who was being penetrated on both ends.

She stepped into the warm water and wondered what they'd do with her. Would they want her sitting on the edge? Or would they want her on her knees like Becky, being fucked from behind or in her mouth?

"Sit on the edge," Aisha said mischievously. "I saw how much you enjoyed my pussy-licking. I think you deserve a turn for showing us such great hospitality."

Kimberly nervously sat on the concrete edge of the tub with her feet in the water, where she got a closeup look of Becky sucking a dick and taking it to her throat.

Looking up again, Kimberly saw Aisha casually and quickly undress, revealing an athletic black body with large dark nipples. Aisha got in the water and approached her legs.

"You're going to eat my pussy?" Kimberly asked in shock.

Aisha nodded. "I've never tasted Asian before. You'll be my first."

When those thick lips touched her pussy, Kimberly understood why Becky came so quickly earlier. It was a divine touch. A tongue dove into her pussy and she moaned. Kimberly was horribly embarrassed while being eaten in front of everyone, but it was worth the pleasure.

She simply sat with her back straight up and her hands pressed down on the concrete floor with her legs spread wide open. It was mortifying having her first lesbian experience be like this. Or maybe it was the fact that all these people were watching that made it so hot?

Kimberly closed her eyes, wanting to cry. She enjoyed the tongue and lips on her pussy and she listened to the sound of Becky being used in both holes. She wondered if this would be the end of it. That after this, they'd all be good friends and business partners and carry on as if nothing ever happened.

There was a muffling noise beside her. She opened her eyes. She saw Becky's mouth overflowing with cum as the man stroked himself. Becky sucked and swallowed to prevent herself from gagging. The insurance agent was a real champ, even as she was still being pummeled from behind.

"I'm going to cum," Kimberly announced.

The sight of Becky's cum drenched lips and overflowing mouth was what pushed her over the edge. Kimberly watched the insurance agent, a demure and respectable woman, give in to her own lust and desires, having sex without shame. It was the most erotic sight in the world.

Kimberly's legs trembled and she had to force her thighs apart. The tongue plunged even deeper and slurped everything up. She squirted. She was afraid to look down because she knew what kind of mess she could make. She was afraid of what she'd do to Aisha, wondering if Aisha would be furious by this bodily reaction.

With her eyes clenched shut, Kimberly let it all go. She screamed, which echoed out towards the beach. Her butt clenched on the concrete.

Then she relaxed.

Finally, she found the courage to look down. Would Aisha be angry, horrified, or upset? No. Instead, she saw a big smile on Aisha's cum coated lips. Their eyes were locked. Kimberly managed to smile back.

Their tender moment was broken when the man who had just fucked Becky's mouth, stood up and put his cock inside Kimberly's mouth. Not only was she tasting his cum, but she was also tasting Becky's saliva.

Kimberly did her best to suck, given the circumstance. She wanted everyone to see this, how bad she could be. Or how good she could be.

The man who had fucked Becky's pussy had also approached her, giving Kimberly two cum-coated cocks to suck on. The other cock had Becky's pussy juice on it, which she sucked.

Kimberly performed a clean up job for both men, getting an intimate taste of Becky in the process. When they were satisfied, they thanked her and left the tub. Never in Kimberly's life had she felt so vulnerable and embarrassed. Naked in the tub, she had cum smeared across her lips and a leaking pussy.

"Bravo," Mr. Richards said.

***

It was sunny on the beach. Contracts were on the patio table. Many of the familiar faces were there. The rest had other obligations to attend that day.

"Are you wearing any panties?" Mr. Richards asked.

Kimberly smoothed her blue skirt to show that nothing was underneath. She was still getting used to this, still learning. So far, she figured it was a lifestyle she could get used to and enjoy. She considered it a perk of big business.

"No panties," Kimberly said. "I heard you don't like them."

"Not at work. Show me."

Kimberly lifted the front of her skirt with a flounce to show her pussy. Already her pussy was wet and she wondered if anyone could see her glistening.

"There," she said, waving the hem of her skirt. "How's this for transparency?"

"We can always do more while you sign the contract."

Mr. Richards signed his end of the contract, and Becky was there to hand the contract over to Kimberly to sign.

Before signing the dotted line, Kimberly was made to get completely naked and bend over. The nudity was still a struggle, but she was getting better at it. She had five lines to put her signature on. While she focused on the contract, Becky got on her knees, in between her legs, and Mr. Richards positioned himself behind her.

Was this ceremonial? She wondered. Whatever it was, she liked it.

She felt Becky licking at her pussy and she heard Mr. Richards undoing his own pants. She knew what was coming and she liked the thought of it.

Her pussy lips were spread by Becky and she felt Mr. Richards's cock penetrating her hole. She tried to focus on putting her signature, but this was just so distracting. Maybe that was the point? To make her earn the right to be on their level.

Kimberly put her first signature as she was really starting to get fucked from behind and her clitoris was being licked by Becky. She signed the next line as the thrusting became faster and harder. She purposely took her time and looked over the little details to savor what was being done to her pussy.

By the time she reached the last line, she cried and put her final signature. She squirted too. She put the pen down and briefly rested her face on the table, making twisting expressions, while her pussy gushed from the fucking and licking.

"On your knees, Ms. Zhang," he said. "You're one of us now."

She managed to smile and she felt him pull out, leaving a cum mixture inside of her pussy, which Becky quickly slurped up.

Kimberly faced the flaccid, wet cock while she was on her knees. She put it in her mouth. Becky sucked the man's balls. They took turns. In between, Kimberly found herself kissing the insurance agent and swapping tongue with her too.

"You're good at this," Becky said to her, in between licks and kisses.

Kimberly gulped and swallowed. "I'm a business woman."

They finished sucking and cleaning the cock together and they shared a more passionate tongue kiss, before celebrating with some wine.

The End

Your votes & comments are appreciated.

12