Real Estate -- Illustrated

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Robertson speaks with a hushed tone, I've aroused him. His confidence is being eroded by the horny part of his brain. Watching me finger-fuck this nude woman excites Robertson more than the threeway that just happened. Now I have the leverage, which is one of the most important tools in any negotiation.

"In exchange for?"

"You know what I want," he says.

"I don't have a clue."

"Lick it."

The camera is so close behind me, that I can feel the pixels swirling around, along with the camera man's breath against my skin. My fingers go deeper into the pussy, with my thumb rubbing her clitoris. This woman is electrified. I'm absolutely aroused by fingering her while everyone is watching us.

I pull my fingers out, leaving a gaping hole for a moment, then I bend down and kiss the mound. The camera feels like a judgmental spotlight behind me, even more than the men in the room who are aroused by seeing this. The mound is soft. Warm. I keep on kissing. This woman's pussy is freshly fucked and it looks that way. Fluids are dripping.

My tongue darts inside before I can overthink this. She's pulsing. She's delicious. Her body is stirring from the busy morning. My tongue goes a little deeper, when I think I've done enough, I pull my tongue out in a hesitant manner. I feel a trail of fluid connecting my lower lip to this woman's pussy.

"Until she cums," he says.

That wasn't my intention, but if that's what it takes, then I slip two fingers inside while sucking on the woman's clit. It does the trick. That magic combination always does. Her whole body tenses and it feels so wrong making her cum. Like I'm violating her. Or perhaps that I'm violating my own ethics.

Her orgasm stains the bed yet again, next to the other wet stains. She'd already cum before I'd gotten here and now she only releases trickles. I'm thankful for that, because the last thing I need is her ruining my outfit and making a mess on me.

The look on her face is exhilarating to witness. My fingers plunge in and out. I see her mouth wide open. My heart pounds, my stomach is in knots, and I'm certain my face is red with shame. When I pull away with my fingers soaked, I notice that the blonde's eyes have rolled back and she quivers.

"You are a fucking natural," he says. "Very nice work. I've underestimated you."

"She was already warmed up."

In a panic I wipe my fingers on the bed sheet because I'm embarrassed being seen like this. My status, my reputation, they're both on the line here. It pains me to be recorded, but I'm also very aroused and in need of my own release later.

"You're very modest. Now, about that lease."

I look at Richardson, who's beyond pleased with what I'd just done with this performer. After wiping my fingers as dry as possible, I walk over to my briefcase and get the stack of papers along with a pen. I don't care that I've left dried pussy stains on my belongings. I can always get another briefcase later.

x

The taste lingers in my mouth as I head down to the 12th floor. The shame still burns. I can only hope that I never see any of those people again, but I'll be in contact with Richardson because he promised to inquire about new renters.

When the elevator door opens, no one is around. I look at the table in the lobby. Only some of the agreements have been signed. Not the lease. I hear banter down the hall and walk toward it, with an ominous feeling in the pit of my stomach.

In the office I see the two men, who've now stripped naked with their hard cocks pointed forward, while Clinesmith is sitting on the couch, waiting for them. Her office skirt is removed. She's sitting in only her expensive heels and stockings. Her designer jacket is open revealing a black bra. She somehow manages to look slutty and classy at the same time.

Unlike what just happened on the penthouse floor, this is more surreal because a woman like Clinesmith is who I aspire to be. Someone to be taken seriously in the workplace and social scene. The contrast between her earlier professional appearance to right now is something that shocks me to the core.

"Told you these men love their blowjobs," she says. "They couldn't wait until later. I couldn't even finish signing the lease."

She's stroking the two men as they stand in front of her, while she remains sitting. Lust is in her eyes, her mouth is open, she's salivating for this. Her hands caress their shaft and balls. Office sex is something normal in her world, something she's experienced with.

"I should go."

"Please, stay. These gentlemen like being watched, it turns them on."

"I'll stand here then."

"Take your top off, at least? It'll help them cum quicker. After that we can sign the lease. Everybody wins."

She's jacking their cocks and they're all looking at me. They're expecting me to do it. Clinesmith isn't necessarily bargaining, she'll sign the lease regardless, but she wants this favor. Her gaze, as sharp as the diamond on her finger, doesn't hold the same perverted glint as the producer, but the expectation is clear. What's a favor between friends?

My fingers undo my top in a sensual way. It's a calculated move, this slow reveal, a performance for the audience of three, but really I'm doing this to make Clinesmith happy. Or perhaps this is my way of maintaining control. I can't be seen as a novice. This isn't the power play they anticipated and the shift in the dynamic is intoxicating. Clinesmith's gaze starts to soften as she becomes more aroused.

Without any extra furniture around, I toss my clothes on the floor. My nipples are fully erect. I'm standing topless and the cocks turn harder and Clinesmith takes them into her mouth, one after the other, making that lewd plopping sound. She sucks with greed. She eventually takes them both at the same time, pressing the heads together as she slathers them with her tongue and lips. The tips of their erections touch and then she slathers their shafts and balls.

After a few moments of watching I slip my hand down and touch myself bare. The men go back and forth between watching me masturbate and watching Clinesmith sucking on their cocks. Clinesmith, on the other hand, has her gaze focused solely on me. Assessing me. I'm initiated into their corporate secret.

It isn't much longer until the men stroke their wet cocks and Clinesmith opens her mouth for them. Her head is tilted back. Her tongue is out. The men glaze her tongue and it forms a pool of cum. How does she avoid gagging? Her discipline is unmatched. She's able to hold that pose, an experienced cocksucker while her mouth is flooded, and the excess glazes her chin and chest and the rest hits her jacket.

When the men are drained she closes her lips and gulps. It takes two gulps to get it all down. She's satisfied by this nasty exchange, keeping the men she works with happy, while also indulging in her own exotic taste for group pleasure. She's breathing deep and then she looks at me again. Having me watch is exciting to her.

For the second time this morning, my hand is covered in warm cum. This time it's my own. I give myself the much needed release after everything which had built up this morning, the stress, the money, the flagrant sex acts surrounding me. After making a mess of my own, I pull my fingers out and taste. I know what I taste like, but the blonde's dried cum on my fingers gives a pleasant aftertaste.

xxx

I'm sitting naked on the 15th floor. A chair, a table, my laptop. My clothes are scattered around my feet. The sun illuminates the surrounding buildings. I'd just had sex with people in the law firm, newly located on the 6th floor. It seems my reputation has gotten an unexpected lift in recent months. Only whispers for those in the know. The law firm would only sign the lease if they became privy to the penthouse sex acts. And also if I agreed to give other perks. I had sex with four of the lawyers today. One after the other, while they also played with each other.

Over a month ago, I was introduced to the joys of a gangbang when Golshan came for a visit. She helped me close a lease as a final favor before leaving for France and leaving real estate behind. It was a sexually charged event, yet oddly emotional experience. We were side by side, just like the younger days of our careers, only this time we were naked, with other naked bodies surrounding us.

I learned Golshan had dipped her toes in the pornographic world for wealthy private collectors. A habit of the last year. It's actually part of the reason she decided to move back to France, because she was afraid of losing herself in this world. That she was enjoying herself too much. That she was becoming addicted to giving her body away for sexual highs.

Five men took turns gangbanging her. I stayed and watched the entire time, observing every moment of the recording, watching her scream and moan with the San Francisco view in the background. She was wearing her professional outfit while it happened and her clothes were gradually being stripped as the gangbang went on. Drilling her pussy, then drilling her asshole.

I let a camera record my masturbation while I watched Golshan in action, but only from the waist down. Nothing with my face. My masturbation was part of the movie, and although I did this as a favor, my arousal was legitimate. I've always thought she was stunning, which made the scene easy to do. The men took turns cumming in her mouth, seeing that made me orgasm on the spot. I had no idea she could be so nasty.

Afterward I ate her out, which was something that we agreed upon doing, with our first time being on camera. Since I was reassured that this was for a wealthy private collector, I allowed them to record my face. My hair was done and I was wearing a beautiful outfit that day. Her pussy was the sweetest thing I'd ever tasted and I gave her the third orgasm of that session.

I stand and walk toward the window while I'm still naked. The view of Market street is down below. This experience, with all its complexity, has changed me. It's forced me to confront a part of myself I didn't know existed, a part that craved an authentic human experience.

The lower half of my body is still sore from my gangbang which happened an hour ago -- my first gangbang without Golshan beside me. My legs are still unsteady. Despite the exhaustion, a flame is still present inside me. This physical strain, this sexual high, has become an additional role to my job as a realtor. It might not be glamorous all the time, but it fuels me, and I'm mentally prepared to provide more service. Gangbangs, lesbian affairs, the blowjobs. It's the secret world of corporations that no one had ever warned me about.

Across the street three men in suits are looking at me while having their coffee break. They can't believe their luck. They work for a major bank, to give context. The old me would have been mortified being caught naked. The new version of me just turns my head away, then slips a hand down to touch myself. My other hand pinches my nipple.

I think of Golshan's gangbang. I think of mine. I think about her pussy and our friendship. I think of what I've become. With all the stress I have, masturbating for the small audience across the street is a welcomed form of relief. The audience of bank workers might have grown, but I don't look at them, though I'm glad they're my voyeurs. My toes curl and my legs stiffen. I make myself cum, standing by the window. Anyone on the street could look up and see my orgasmic state of being.

A few deep breaths and I center myself. I still refuse to look at the voyeurs. They've seen my intimate act of self-pleasure, now they're seeing my glow. When I'm ready to continue my busy day, I walk back to my laptop where I soon have a video call with a prospective client. I adjust my laptop camera. I'm still naked. My nipples are still erect and I make sure they're in the frame.

The End

vote / follow

12