Real Estate Power Couple Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon they were on the lake motoring toward Cliff's favorite fishing spot. It was a beautiful day, sunny and warm. Julie soon discarded her flannel overshirt, a conservative white cotton tank top highlighting her busty chest to both her men. Dylan sat next to her on the only bench seat, enjoying her body bounce against his as they approached their destination.

Dylan couldn't help but continue to flirt with his mother behind his dad's back. At first he simply attempted once again to hold Julie's hand. At first she resisted, withdrawing her hand from him. His flirtation advances were too daring for her in the presence of Cliff. But after several repeated attempts she gave in, keeping her eyes on her husband's back, ready to separate should he turn around.

As they bounced along with the speed of the boat, Dylan leaned in closer, smoothly pulling his mom's hair back, placing his mouth closer to her ear.

"You sure look beautiful today," he said plainly, loud enough for her to hear. The roar of the engine prevented Cliff from overhearing the conversation.

Julie was aware that Dylan's position gave him a perfect viewpoint to look at her chest. As she glanced down at herself, she was surprised how tight the stretchy fabric was. While providing full coverage of her flesh, a faint shadow of her floral lacy bra was visible in places. She was proud of her full perky breasts and a firm tummy.

Yet under her son's blatant gaze she felt compelled to grab her flannel to cover herself, but Dylan had her pinned to her seat. She could feel his warm breath as he stared at her curvy chest, and her tan exposed legs. Despite feeling uncomfortable, a warmth flooded her body, enjoying the feeling of being desired. With her husband Cliff only feet away, her shame increased as did her sexual excitement.

Dylan continued speaking in her ear. "Is this your first time going fishing with both your husbands?"

Julie turned her face toward her son in subdued shock and anger, punching him playfully in the stomach. He only smiled, enjoying the incestuous situation he was exploring.

"Don't worry, Mom. I won't tell." Dylan pulled their interlocked hands further between Julie's legs, nibbling gently on the ear he just spoke. Julie nudged him away.

"Dylan, stop it!" she pleaded. "Your father is standing right there!"

Ignoring her, Dylan continued to lean in and nibble on her ear, the entire side of her body soon shivering with ticklish delight. She squirmed in her seat, her left leg at times straddling Dylan's right leg as she wiggled next to him seeking relief. Dylan dropped down to her neck, suddenly sucking intensely, giving her a hickey before she could push him away.

Julie's body was burning from the inside and out. She felt she might explode as her son seduced her in the naive presence of his father. Yet his actions caused her pulse to quicken, even arousing her female flesh.

Confused and at her wit's end, Julie stood up to create more space. She said loudly, "You are such a jerk, Dylan!"

Cliff turned around, able to hear his wife's last comment. "Everything OK?"

Surprise on her face, realizing she had spoken too loudly, Julie responded, "Yes, Honey." She walked up to her husband, putting her arm around his waist, snuggling up to him.

His mom's actions oddly put a pit in Dylan's stomach. While he wanted his parents to continue a healthy marriage, all-too-natural pains of jealousy crept in. It should be his body she was hanging onto right now.

"Well, here we are," Cliff said, slowing the boat down. "My favorite fishing hole."

Soon everyone was fishing and having a good time. Well, almost everyone. Julie was struggling with just about everything. It had been a long time since she had fished. Her husband Cliff tried to help her at times, but quickly became frustrated. He seemed more intent on his own fishing than ensuring his wife's success.

Aware of her frustration, Dylan began helping his mom out. Cliff was relieved and proud as he watched his son untangle Julie's fishing line. Cliff wanted to help her, but also wanted to show his family how good he had become at fishing. Dylan was a good fisherman in his own right, as Cliff overheard his simple and wise instructions to guide his mother.

As the day continued, they fell into a fun rhythm. Cliff fished at one end of the boat, controlling the electric motor to steer them to fresh fishing holes. Dylan stayed near his mother, regularly helping her with basic tasks. He repeatedly untangled her lines, helped her with casting, changed out her lures, and baited her hook with worms.

Even though Cliff was present and watching, the mother and son couple were free to behave naturally. Dylan mostly kept his hands to himself, but their teasing playful banter, developed over years, was on full display. The lines of mother/son and husband/wife had been removed. The two best friends simply enjoyed themselves fully in each other's presence. From Cliff's point of view, he was only observing a healthy, meaningful mother/son relationship. But unannounced to Cliff, both Julie and Dylan were fanning a flame of fondness and passion for one another.

After Julie had actually landed a few fish, her and Cliff began smack-talking about who was the better fisherman. Not to be bested, Cliff challenged her to an hour long fishing derby. Who could catch the most fish? He consented to allow his son to be his wife's fishing guide.

Over the next hour, the boat was full of frantic fishing. And there was a lot of action, as Cliff had placed the boat on an active fishing hole. Dylan was no longer fishing himself but actively helping his mother. It was a 2 on 1 contest.

Dylan's support not only included verbal instructions and encouragement, but he began providing physical support. His mom perched on the edge of the boat to maximize her casting potential, Dylan placed his hands on her curvy hips to anchor her. With each hooked fish, the family would look at each other, providing escalating jabs of playful insults.

Soon Julie and Dylan were constantly touching, as they worked together to maximize the remaining time of their predefined fishing derby. They did not want to lose! As they netted more fish and improved the tackle they used, Dylan and his mom's body were in constant contact. Grabbing, pushing, holding, squeezing as necessary to catch more fish.

Julie was not naive to the fact that her son was becoming more "handsy" throughout the day. He was skillfully grazing her butt, grabbing a bare thigh, and even bumping into one of her breasts without drawing attention from Cliff. At one point, after an enthusiastic high-five, they gave each other a chest bump, losing their balance and falling into each other's arms against one of the chairs. Cliff seemed unperturbed, laughing at their enjoyable stumble, glad Julie was losing precious moments of fishing.

Eventually the derby ended, and the winner was crowned. By a slim margin, Cliff had caught more fish than Julie. While he gloated as expected, everyone on the boat was in a good mood and pleased with their day on the boat. As they drove home, Cliff asked Dylan to drive the boat so he could pack things up before they got to the dock.

"Can I drive?" Julie asked, looking to both men for approval.

"I don't know, Julie, you've never driven before," Cliff answered.

"Dylan can help me. I know I can do it," she pleaded.

"Alright. But I want Dylan's hands on the steering wheel at all times."

Julie positioned herself at the driving station as her son came up behind her. He wrapped his arms around her so that they both had their hands on the steering wheel. As the boat began to bounce with the waves, Julie's firm luscious ass pressed into her son's crotch, embracing her from behind. Though Cliff was busy organizing the boat, their somewhat sexual posture was clearly evident to all of them.

Julie was feeling as uncomfortable as she had all day. If it had been Cliff plastered against her from behind, that would have been awkward for all 3 of them. But it being her son only made it worse. But there was nothing to do. The situation had given implicit permission for her and her son to engage in front of Cliff in the sexual posture.

Fortunately for Julie, her son was not doing anything vulgar. He was acting like a gentleman. Still their position was entirely suggestive.

"OK, Mom. I'm going to take my hands off the wheel," Dylan shouted into her ear. "You ready for this?"

"I think so," she responded meekly. "Just be ready to help if I need it."

Dylan moved his hands off the steering wheel and planted them firmly on his mom's hips. In doing so, he increased the pressure of his mom's ass in his crotch. Combined with the random gyrations of the boat, Julie's ass was grinding on his son's cock. Soon its swollen presence was obvious to Julie, though her attention was mostly focused on driving the boat.

"Slow down just a bit, Mom," Dylan instructed, as they neared some waves from the wake of a crossing boat.

Julie leaned forward to adjust the throttle and to brace herself. The boat began to bounce more forcibly. Julie and Dylan, firmly attached in their sexual position, rocked forward and backward rhythmically with the motion of the boat. Dylan's rock hard cock was firmly wedged in between her denim-clad ass cheeks. As the boat banged against the waves, Julie grunted audibly groans of delight, the boat's motion masking her pleasure.

"Good job, Julie!" Cliff shouted from behind them. "You're a natural."

Julie thought to herself that that was certainly nothing natural about her son grinding on her ass with her husband fully complicit with his son's actions. As they neared the marina, Dylan lifted his arms back up to the steering wheel, his forearms embracing the outside of each of her breasts.

A long audible sigh escaped Julie's mouth. The tension of arriving at the marina safely, combined with her growing arousal was having its effect.

Leaning toward her ear, Dylan whispered, "Are you having a good time, Mom?" Dylan pressed his crotch deeper into her ass crack.

Normally Julie would have corrected her son's playful though inappropriate exploitation of the situation. Instead, she simply took in a deep breath. She really was enjoying herself. This had been one of the most enjoyable days of her life. Her adventurous spirit was fully engaged, and her desire to be loved and desired had been fully met.

Looking up at her son, she replied, "Yes, Dylan. I am having a great time. Thank you."

Cliff came up to the pair and put his hand on his wife's shoulder. "OK guys, parking at the dock can be a bit tricky. Let me coach the 2 of you through it."

Over the next few minutes, the family of 3 worked as a team to land the boat. Julie's husband was at her side providing instructional support, while her son was cemented to her behind, providing stimulating satisfaction.

As the three of them climbed into the cab, prepared to take the boat home, there was a tangible sense of contentment among all of them.

"Thanks for coming out on the lake today, guys. I really appreciate it." Cliff remarked. His family nodded in acknowledgement.

"And we couldn't have done it without this awesome boat you bought me. I'm so proud of how your business is doing!" Cliff continued.

"Ya, I just hope our business keeps doing well. I'm a bit worried about the next few months," Dylan replied.

Concern appeared on Cliff's face. Confusion on Julie's. Both of them looked at Dylan.

"What do you mean by that?" his dad asked.

"To be honest, I'm a little worried living up there by myself. Now that the business is expanding, running the day to day operations is a bit out of my league."

"Oh, you'll do alright, Son," Cliff responded, encouraging his son.

"I don't know about that. We already have more daily appointments and business meetings lined up than before. With mom only up there occasionally, I'm just not sure how I will handle it all." Dylan explained.

"I'll still be coming up at least one day a week, Dylan," his mom commented. "Don't you think that will be enough?"

"Not even close. Maybe in a few months when I have the business down better. But right now, I need all the help I can get."

The purr of the old engine filled the cab as Cliff and Julie contemplated Dylan's predicament.

Dylan continued, "Would it be OK for mom to spend part of her week up there with me. At least, just as I start out." Dylan asked.

"Of course, Son. That's what she just said. She'll still come up there once a week for showings, just like you have been doing," Cliff replied.

"No, I mean, can she come up and stay for a few days, like in the middle of the week? Stay overnight?" Dylan clarified.

"Oh, I don't know about that. How would that even work? What would I do? I like her at home. Does that new apartment even have 2 bedrooms?" Cliff asked.

"Yes, it does." Dylan answered, gaining momentum. "It's just that so much business takes place in the middle of the week, and sometimes in the evenings."

Dylan could see he had his dad's attention. "Plus Dad, you are working long hours as well in the middle of the week, so you wouldn't miss her too much."

Cliff was seriously considering his son's request. He had to admit that the middle of the week was a bit of a whirlwind at work. Still, he didn't like the idea of being alone, nor the idea of his son and wife living together.

Cliff was about to decline his son's request when Dylan piped in, "And Dad, you could run out to the lake after work each night to fish without feeling guilty for not being home."

Dylan hoped he had sealed the deal.

After a few minutes Cliff looked at Julie. "What do you think, Honey? I could make it work if you can. I certainly want Dylan to succeed. It would only be for a little while."

Unsure of what she was signing up for, Julie nodded her head in consent.

"Allright Son, she can come stay up there a few nights each week, but only to get you started out."

Over the next couple of days Dylan packed up his things from his bedroom and moved up to their penthouse suite by himself. His mom had some real estate commitments in the states and could not join him for over a week. Dylan spent that time preparing the place just the way he wanted it. As their business was doing so well, there was plenty of money to invest in it.

Julie finally drove up the following Monday morning and joined her son at their new penthouse.

"Wow, this looks amazing!" Julie exclaimed as she did her own small tour of the penthouse. She noticed that her son had been hard at work. The place was now fully furnished, with tasteful expensive-looking pieces scattered about. Some provocative art was hung on the walls. At various places in the living room, beautifully framed photos from their wedding were prominently presented.

"Oh gosh, Dylan. You did a great job! This truly looks like we live here. If we bring any clients up here, this will be a perfect place to host them."

"I know. And I just secured two more penthouse listings from this building! Our business is getting noticed."

"No way!" she responded, pushing hard against Dylan's chest in disbelief.

"Yes way!" Dylan stated. "The commissions alone from those two places will almost equal all the money we have made in total!"

"Wow!" Dylan's mom replied, totally impressed.

"Isn't that worth a hug?" Dylan asked, putting his arms out.

Julie walked over to him and curled her arms around her son's shoulders. Dylan wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled his mom to him. Her familiar curves were once again within his embrace, where they belonged. Both of them enjoyed their bodies touching again after the long absence. Dylan held her for over a minute, his mom not seeming to be worried, content in her son's arms.

Leaning back, Dylan took a risk."And isn't it also worth a kiss?"

Subtle lines of concern appeared on Julie's face. She remembered how last time a little kiss had gotten out of hand.

"Just a small one, OK son?"

With that they both leaned in for a kiss. What started out as a small peck, turned into 3 or 4 pecks. On the last peck, their lips remained touching. Dylan pressed his lips against his mom's, forcing her lips apart, allowing their tongues to once again be reunited.

"No, Dylan," pulling away. "No making out!" Julie commanded.

"Mom, we're not going to make out. You said I deserved a kiss. A few pecks is not a real kiss. We're married now. At least give me a married kiss."

"OK, but only for a few seconds," she consented.

Their lips resumed their sensual contact, their tongues becoming more familiar with how to dance with each other. Julie allowed her son's hands to rest on the top half of her butt, despite knowing better.

"Mmmmmmm," escaped Julie's mouth, as they stretched their mouths wide, angling them expertly to consume more pleasure from each other.

Just as his mom seemed to really be getting into it, she pulled away suddenly.

Content for the moment, Dylan responded. "Thanks for the kiss, Mom. I needed that. And I earned it!"

"Yes you did," his mom agreed. She was indeed proud of how he had decorated the penthouse and acquired the new listings. Giving him a little reward was certainly in order.

Julie walked into the spare bedroom. "What is this, Dylan? An office? Where am I going to sleep?"

"Relax, Mom. We need an office to be able to do our real estate work. You and I can share the master bedroom together when you stay up here. We've slept together before. Don't worry, I won't touch you," Dylan assured her.

"You'd better not," she responded.

Dylan let his mom wander into the master bedroom to inspect it. Soon he heard a scream of delight. Walking in he saw his mom standing in the large walk-in closet with her mouth open. When they purchased the house, the closet was full of boxes. Julie had not realized just how large and ornate it was. Dylan had organized it beautifully.

"What's all this, Son?" Julie asked.

Dylan had purchased some clothes for his mom, some jeans, shirts, dresses and high heels that Dylan knew she would look great in. Sure it was a bit creepy to buy his mom clothes, but he knew what she looked good in and had memorized her body sizes. Her new wardrobe was now displayed in the closet, only taking up a fraction of the space.

Dylan attempted to explain himself. "I wanted to surprise you. You have been working so hard, and so I picked out some things for you. Since you're the only woman I get to stare at all day, I figured I might as well choose what I'm looking at."

Somewhat flattered, Julie responded, "That's sweet." She gave her son an innocent kiss on the cheek. Julie wasn't sure if she should feel complimented or worried. She moved over to one of the drawers and pulled it open, partially confirming her concerns.

"Whoa, where'd these come from!" Julie's held up a handful of sexy panties, bras, and nighties.

"Well, we can't have you walking around here naked!" Dylan explained. "I wanted to make sure you had something comfortable to wear in our penthouse."

The quality of the lingerie was impressive. Her son's taste was fashionable and expensive. How did he know her sizes? Her motherly radar was always on.

"You won't have to worry about that, Dylan," she responded. "You will never see me naked, nor will you see me wearing these!" She laid the lingerie back into the drawer, unable to hide a pleased smile on her face.

"But you did well, Son. Thank you." She grabbed Dylan's jaw with her left hand and pulled it to her and planted a quick but flirty kiss on Dylan's lips. "Thank you."

Later in the day Dylan pretended to have a phone conversation in their bedroom. He was calculated with what he said and with the volume he used. Returning to the kitchen where his mom was cooking, she started in with some questions.