Real Housewives of Atlanta

Story Info
Four wealthy ladies get together for some fun.
2.1k words
3.39
35.2k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers

Kim Zolchiak stared at her reflection in the mirror. The tall, blonde-haired and blue-eyed Caucasian gal smiled at herself. She was a skinny blonde-haired white chick. Supposedly the epitome of beauty in the eyes of most Americans. Most people thought she was hot and she knew it. And she was also married to a wealthy man and lived in Atlanta, one of the American South's nicest cities. Not only was she pretty and wealthy, she was also internationally famous and had her own television series. The Real Housewives of Atlanta. Okay, it was a reality series but TV was still TV. Too bad she had to share the spotlight with four other women. For wealthy black women, to be precise. Sometimes, it taxed her nerves not to be the sole center of attention, but Kim knew how to deal. She was a survivor.

Tonight, they were guests in her home. She sent her assistant Tianna to open the door, and pasted a fake smile on her nearly flawless features. Kim smiled at her so-called friends and cast mates. To be perfectly honest, Kim couldn't stand any of them and the feeling was decidedly mutual. However, Kim loved attention and being on television pretty much guaranteed that she would be known. These days, she lived in a mansion, staffed with servants and she had her own show. Not bad for a chick who was a waitress and a stripper only a few years ago. Being beautiful and promiscuous allowed her to ensnare some rich guy who thought with his dick rather than his brain. And that's how Kim got where she is today.

There was very little difference between Kim and the other women on the show. They were an international, interracial sisterhood of bona fide gold diggers. Here they come now. Sheree Whitfield, the tall, sexy African-American woman with the long black hair and golden brown complexion. Kim's rival in wealth as well as beauty and meanness. They actually got into a hair-pulling argument outside one of Atlanta's nicest restaurants but that was all in the past now. Lisa Wu-Hartwell, a gorgeous woman of African and possibly Asian descent. Like the rest of them, she was wealthy and sexy. She was also a bitch with an attitude. And finally Nene Gregg, a curvy, pleasantly big-bottomed African-American woman with a deep brown complexion. She liked to act like she's the nicest person in the world...until she failed to get her way. That's when her claws came out.

That night, the Real Housewives of Atlanta gathered in Kim's living room. Just talking and drinking. The usual stuff for them. While America's economy was in the crapper and most families were struggling to make ends meet, these four ladies were spending money on trivial things like it was going out of style. And they did this in front of the cameras. Why? That's how rich housewives roll in Atlanta. However, this evening which started off slow and boring turned out to be quite exciting. When four women whose husbands seem invisible mix the evils of alcohol and frustration, the result can be quite shocking and decidedly erotic. Stay tuned for more.

Kim Zolchiak chugged down the champagne, and smiled as she looked at her so-called friends. Sheree Whitfield had been staring at her all night. Kim smiled. She'd always suspected Sheree was a closet dyke. A down low sister. A closet case. She'd been using every damn excuse to get her hands on Kim lately. Kim found it flattering and funny at the same time. Of course Sheree wanted her. Kim considered herself the most beautiful woman in the world. Wanted by men and women everywhere she went. Of course some moneyed ( yet still ghetto at heart ) black chick like Sheree wanted a piece of her. Kim smiled. It was good to be her.

Nene Gregg stirred on the couch as she chatted the night away with her so-called friends Kim Zolchiak, Sheree Whitfield and Lisa Wu-Hartwell. All this drinking and talking was making her horny. She exchanged a knowing look with Lisa and the smile on the other woman's face filled her with the knowledge that they were on the same page. On the couch opposite them, the two most bitter rivals among their little high-class quartet were getting awfully cozy with one another. Kim Zolchiak the ditzy blonde had her tongue down Sheree's throat and the strong black woman appeared to like it.

Kim wrapped her arms around Sheree and they kissed passionately. Growing up in the rural South, Kim had always been fascinated by feisty black women but her family wasn't exactly progressive. They didn't think much of lesbianism or interracial relations. So for many years, Kim carried on secretive lesbian affairs with young black women she knew in school and the black female servants at her parents house. Ever since she met the wealthy black women who formed the core of the Real Housewives of Atlanta, Kim had lusted after Sheree Whitfield. The tall, gorgeous and extremely assertive black woman made her knees buckle. And now she was finding out that the feeling was definitely mutual.

Sheree Whitfield kissed Kim Zolchiak with all the passion she could muster. All her life, Sheree considered herself a strong black woman. She spoke her mind, handled her business and didn't take crap from anybody. However, this strong black woman had a secret which would shock her family and friends if revealed. Sheree was bisexual, but that's not the biggest secret she had. No, Sheree's secret was a bit more complicated than that. Not only was Sheree into women, but she was really, really into white women. Especially blonde-haired and blue-eyed white women like Kim. Sheree had a submissive streak deep inside herself. And it often came out when she found herself in the presence of attractive mature white women.

Sheree looked at Kim adoringly. Kim sat comfortably on the couch and asked Sheree to lick her. Sheree hesitated. Who was Kim to boss her around? One look into Kim's sexy eyes and Sheree felt her resolve melt away. She pulled down Kim's shirt, and noticed with satisfaction that the sexy white woman wasn't wearing any panties. Gently, she spread Kim's shapely legs and breathed in the scent of her pussy. Then she went down on her. Kim looked at Sheree kneeling before her and smiled. Kim always knew that deep down, many of those loud and bossy black women in Atlanta were submissive underneath it all. And she was definitely right in the case of Sheree. The black woman knelt before the white woman a little too quickly. Kim laughed and spread her legs, allowing Sheree greater access to her pussy.

Sheree began licking Kim's pussy like pussy licking was going out of style. Meanwhile, Nene and Lisa were getting busy. They were really turned on by the sight of Kim and Sheree going at it. So they decided to do their own thing. Nene spread Lisa's sexy thighs and breathed in the scent of her pussy. Then she began to lick it and probe it with her fingers and tongue. Lisa squealed in delight as Nene's agile tongue darted into her pussy and teased her clit. Lisa ran her hands through Nene's hair as the curvy black woman f feasted on her snatch. This was going to be good.

Nene licked Lisa's snatch, muff diving like there was no tomorrow. While going down on Lisa, Nene fingered her own pussy. They went at it like this for some time, they changed things around. They quickly got naked, and then began licking and fingering each other's pussies in the sixty nine position. Lisa feasted on Nene's hairy snatch while Nene licked and probed Lisa's smooth cunt. The two sexy black women knew how to get each other off. Soon both of them were squealing in delight as they rocked each other's world.

Meanwhile, Kim was showing Sheree what interracial lesbian domination was all about. After Sheree got done licking Kim's pussy, the tall white woman bent the sturdy black woman over her knee for a good spanking. Sheree cried out in pleasure mixed with pain as Kim gave her a hard spanking. Kim laughed and spanked her harder, emboldened by the sexy black woman's passionate noises. After spanking Sheree's ass for a while, Kim decided to try something new with her eager submissive. Kim looked around and saw her assistant Tianna sitting in a corner, masturbating as she watched the four sexy women doing their thing. Kim smiled. Tianna had always been a voyeur. Kim sent her assistant to get her dildo from the bedroom and ordered Sheree to lick her feet. Obediently, Sheree began licking Kim's toes and caressing her smooth, sexy legs.

Tianna came back with the strap-on dildo. Kim smiled and strapped it on. Then she told Sheree to stop licking her feet and assume the position. Sheree hesitated. Kim smacked her hard in the face. Sheree blinked, but didn't say anything. She got on all fours, face down and ass up. Kim smiled, and caressed Sheree's thick black ass. Then she rubbed the dildo against the black woman's pussy. Placing her hands on Sheree's hips, she thrust the dildo up her pussy. Sheree groaned as Kim penetrated her. Kim smacked Sheree's hot ass while fucking her. Kim always fancied black women with big butts. Every time she saw one, she was dying to spank her. Now she finally got to indulge herself.

For a brief moment, Kim looked up while fucking Sheree's snatch with her strap-on dildo. She noticed with a certain satisfaction that Nene and Lisa were fucking instead of playing voyeur. Good. They wouldn't be gossiping about Kim's exploits with Sheree anytime soon. Especially since she knew what they were really into. Kim fucked Sheree hard for some time, then they switched things around. Now it was Sheree's turn to wear the strap-on dildo and Kim's turn to play the submissive. Sheree ordered Kim to get on all fours. Not accustomed to being bossed around, Kim hesitated. For this, Sheree smacked her hard. Payback was a bitch. Kim got on all fours, face down and white ass up. Sheree smacked Kim's ass, and then spread the white woman's ass cheeks wide open. Sheree inserted one finger into Kim's asshole and the white woman squealed in protest.

Sheree laughed sardonically and told Kim she was getting fucked in the ass. Kim gasped and tried to flee. Sheree wrestled her into submission. Kim felt excitement course through her. Truth be told, she relished the thought of being sexually dominated by a big and strong black woman like Sheree. Kim spread her ass cheeks wide open and waited for Sheree to take her. Sheree spat on Kim's asshole, and then pressed the dildo against the white woman's tight backdoor. With a swift thrust, she shoved the dildo inside. Kim howled as Sheree's dildo penetrated her ass.

Kim squealed as Sheree began to fuck her hard and fast, slamming the dildo deep into her asshole. Sheree laughed as she listened to Kim's screams. She always wanted to fuck the arrogant white slut with her own dildo and now she finally had the chance. Let's just say she was making up for lost time. Kim felt Sheree's strong hands grasp her long blonde hair and yank her head back. Sheree slammed the dildo deep inside Kim's asshole. The blonde-haired white woman squealed in pain and pleasure as she experience the ass fucking of the century. Amazingly, she found herself enjoying the experience. She was actually getting off on being dominated by a black woman she considered her rival. She surrendered to Sheree, completely giving herself over to her. And that's what made it the fuck of the century for both of them.

When all was said and done, Kim was positively glowing when Sheree pulled the dildo out of her ass. Sheree stood over Kim, grinning victoriously. Kim looked up at Sheree adoringly. The blonde-haired white woman rose to her feet, and wrapped her arms around the strong black woman. She kissed her on the lips, full and deep. Kim Zolchiak heard herself swear her eternal love and fealty to Sheree. When she heard that, Sheree grinned broadly. She smiled at Nene and Lisa, who were wrapped in each other's arms after some truly passionate hot lesbian action. The two sexy black women exchanged a knowing look with Sheree. With a smile, Sheree accepted Kim's pledge. Henceforth, Kim would be Sheree's very willing and very personal submissive in all matters. On and off the show. In and out of bed. Thus concluded a remarkable evening of fun between four extraordinarily beautiful, wealthy women.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,122 Followers