Realm of Pleasure - Halloween Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The snow seemed to turn to smoke that swirled around me for a moment, and when it cleared we were inside some form of stockade. Thankfully, the sun was high in the sky and very warm. I looked around at the crudely-built fort. The walls were made of logs buried in the ground with their pointed tips reaching for the sky. There were a couple buildings near the walls. A large open square made up the rest of the area. A naked woman was hanging between two posts in the middle of the square. From the redness of her wrists and ankles, she had evidently been hanging there for some time, perhaps even for days.

A large number of men and women in uniform stood in formation on three sides of the square. Directly in front of the bound woman was a reviewing stand with officers and special guests seated on risers. An officer with a lot of braid and medals stood at a podium reading from an official-looking piece of parchment. I didn't even recognize the language, so I couldn't understand anything he said.

"She has been convicted of treason," Heddy said softly. "The normal punishment is death, but since there are extenuating circumstances, that has been commuted to one hundred and twenty lashes. If she survives, she will then spend the next two years as a penal slave within the fort."

"Why are we here?" I asked.

"Sometimes pleasure must be balanced with pain," Heddy said, giving me her weird, almost leering smile. Then stroking my bare chest she said, "And sometimes pain must be balanced with pleasure."

"I still don't understand," I said. I was telling the absolute truth. I had no idea what the hell was going on.

"We are invisible to the people of the fort," Heddy said. "You will give pleasure to this woman while she endures her punishment."

"How?" I asked.

Her smile became even more leering as she stuck her tongue out of her mouth and wiggled the tip at me.

"OK," I said, "but I'm not really into this kind of pain."

I walked over to stand in front of the young woman who was strung up tightly in a naked X between the posts. The mist and smoke seemed to follow me and enveloped both her and me as I reached out and stroked her magnificent breasts. She had a fabulous body and her nipples were standing erect on her perfect breasts. Maybe it was the cool air which stiffened those nubs. Maybe it was fear. It was even possible that she was sexually excited by her predicament. I used my fingers to massage both nipples and she gave a slight groan. She couldn't see me, but she could obviously feel me. I began to massage both breasts with the palms of my hands while my thumb and forefinger tweaked and twisted her pink nipples.

Then the first stroke of the whip hit. She screamed and twisted in her restraints. I didn't mean to, but when she twisted, her nipples started to slip from my fingers and I automatically closed down trying to hold on to them and ended up pinching them pretty tight. She gasped for breath and looked down at me. I'm sure she was looking right through me, but her eyes were staring right into mine.

As the lash continued to fall, I continued to stroke and slide my hands up and down the front of her body. After twenty lashes the commandant, or whoever he was, called out something and the man with the whip stepped back and held his whip at his side. A rather haggard-looking woman in a loin cloth-- apparently one of the fort slaves-- stepped up with a small cup of water. She strained to hold it up to the woman being whipped and urged her to drink. She repeated that several times and then stepped back into the ranks of the soldiers.

As she walked away, she stepped right through me. There was no physical contact, but it still felt really weird. The Commandant barked out something and the man with the whip returned to his station. Two lashes were counted out as I knelt down between the woman's feet. She smelled of sweat and pain and fear... and woman.

I reached up with my hands and held her by her waist. Then I pulled my face into her triangle and reached out and slid the tip of my tongue up and down her slit. Soon I was spearing into her cunt with my tongue as the lash drove her forward into my face. Three... no four times... the Commandant called out and the lash stopped, but I kept up my relentless attack on her snatch.

The count was now at one hundred-- twenty strokes left to go. I felt fingers intertwine in my hair. "Fuck me," a raspy voice groaned out. "Fuck me now!"

I looked up and the woman was looking down into my eyes. She could see me! She pulled me upright in front of her and suddenly my arms were bound against hers. My legs were held tight against her thighs by thick leather bands. I thrust toward her and after several failed attempts was able to line my prick up with her slit and push into her.

The Commandant was saying something. I still couldn't understand his words, but I somehow knew what he meant. The final twenty strokes were to be wrapped around the woman so that the whip would strike on her breasts and stomach and, of course, on her sex.

The first stroke hit with a loud "Thwack! Snap!" and I screamed. The whip seemed to pass through me, but at the same time, I could feel its terrible sting.

The woman looked into my eyes and said in a very throaty voice, "Fuck me. Fuck me hard! It's the only thing that will help me survive the pain."

I began frantically thrusting into her. It almost felt like her internal muscles were trying to tear my prick from my body, but I couldn't stop. It felt so good... and at the same time it hurt so badly as the whip struck again and again and again and again.

Just as the Commandant shouted out for the last time, I erupted inside of her. I hung there gasping for breath. She almost incoherently mumbled, "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you."

Then I heard the laughing voice of Heddy say, "Pleasure with the pain... Pain with the pleasure," and the smoke overwhelmed me once again.

When the smoke cleared this time, I was alone in a meadow with Heddy. "One last fuck before Halloween comes to an end for this year," she said with that same leering smile that was now becoming almost frightening.

She lay back in the clover and opened her legs. The sudden, strong smell of a woman in heat enveloped me and my prick somehow once again sprang to full stiffness. She pulled me down between her legs and I smoothly entered her. She began slamming herself up into my crotch and I tried to match her intensity.

As we fucked, I could hear a loud buzzing behind me. I was just about at my final climax-- somehow I knew it would be my FINAL climax-- I was just about at that final point when a giant wasp flew around in front of me and pointed its throbbing stinger directly at my chest. I knew that when I spurted it would sting me, but I couldn't help myself. I thrust again and again into Heddy's wonderful cunt. I screamed out as I pumped my cum into her. It was a scream of passion and pain because just as I spurted, the wasp rammed its stinger into my chest, just below my left breast. The pain was overwhelming, and I passed out.

When I awoke I was in a hospital bed. My eyes weren't open, but somehow I could see everything that was going on. I could see that there were needles and tubes stuck everywhere on my body and I could hear the whine and hiss of various machines. Above my head, where I shouldn't have been able to see it, was a monitor of some sort with numbers and weird squiggles.

A doctor was standing alongside the bed holding a strange-looking hypodermic with a very long needle. "Your heart stopped again," he said-- though it looked like he wasn't really talking to me. It was more like he was talking to himself as he looked up at the monitor. "We had to inject adrenalin directly into your heart," he continued. He shrugged his shoulders and added, "... again." As he was putting away the needle he said in almost a sigh, "This was our last hope."

I passed out again. When I awoke this time, my eyes were actually open. I was in a different hospital bed. There weren't as many tubes and the noise of the machines was much, much less. My parents were there and so was Dave and his parents.

"We thought we'd lost you," mom said. It was obvious she had been crying.

"What in the hell did you think you were doing?" dad growled at me. His eyes looked like he might have also been crying, but he would never admit that.

I looked over at Dave. He looked back at me and then said, "Randy is an asshole."

"What?!" all four parents yelped in unison.

Dave looked at them and said, "It was a party game. We were supposed to be using Vodka. But Randy thought that wouldn't be strong enough, so he poured out the Vodka and substituted Everclear with some mints and candy dissolved in it."

He looked back at me and said, "When you passed out, you stopped breathing, so we called the EMTs. All of the girls were unconscious by the time the paramedics arrived and Randy broke down and told them what he had done."

"That means they drank four ounces of pure alcohol in less than five minutes!" I almost yelled. "We wanted them loosened up, not unconscious." I continued. Then I remembered my parents were in the room.

"Well... um... I..." I stammered. My dad shook his head and said, "In other words it was teen-aged hormones run wild."

"Yeah," I answered, "something like that." Then I asked, "Is everyone OK?"

Dave answered me. "Yes," he said looking down at the bed, "but the girls are unbelievably mad. They woke up in ER naked and their clothes were still out at the cabin. Their folks had to bring them something to wear home. It was... awkward."

"I'll bet it was," mom said with that "mom's mad!" look on her face. "Almost as awkward as finding out that my son is on life support."

"What?" I exclaimed.

"Halloween was two weeks ago," a male voice said from behind my parents. It was another doctor. "You were clinically dead when they brought you in here," he said. "We knew it was extreme alcohol poisoning so we put you in a hypothermic state until we could get the alcohol cleared out of your blood. There is no real way to filter alcohol out of blood, so we had to do a total body transfusion."

"I still don't understand," I said.

The doctor looked at me and said, "We put you on ice and changed your oil."

Somehow that made sense to me.

He held up my chart and looked back and forth from the papers to me. "You know that you should be dead?" he asked. He didn't wait for an answer but continued, "You were flatline when the paramedics got there and still flat when you got here. Therapeutic hypothermia sometimes works in the case of severe heart attacks so we wrapped you in chill blankets and used intestinal lavage to take your core temperature down to 30 degrees, that's just below 86 Fahrenheit."

"Wow," was all I could answer.

"It takes a little while to come up with five liters of your blood type, so we induced a coma." He tapped the clipboard against the bed lightly and licked his lips. It was obvious there was something he didn't want to say. "You didn't come out of the coma," he finally said. "After we got the blood changed and slowly brought your core temperature back up to normal, you remained in a vegetative state with effectively no brain activity. Your heart kept stopping so we determined that we had done all that we could do. We took you off life support just a few minutes ago."

Dave looked really uncomfortable. He stepped up close to the bed and said softly, "We came here to be with you when you died." He made a strange face with his eyebrows arched really high, and then continued, "But you woke up instead."

"I'm supposed to be dead?" I asked incredulously.

"Medically," the doctor said, "you WERE dead." He gave me a strange smile and said, "I guess you are supposed to be alive. Someone has given you a new lease on life."

It was another two weeks before I got out of the hospital. I haven't told any of my family or friends about what happened while I was dead. I mean, who is going to believe me? I thought it was all just some strange dream while I was... unconscious, but then I looked up Hedone and Algos and Voluptus and the Olympians. They are all Greek gods or demigods. Hedone is the goddess of pleasure. Those who live in her realm of pleasure are called Hedonites, just as those who pursue pleasure above all things here on earth are called Hedonists.

The doctor's words sort of haunt me. He told me I had a new lease on life. I do, but I'm afraid it is a one-year lease. Heddy said she would come for me next Halloween... well, that's this Halloween now, I guess. I can't decide whether I should hide or have another full blowout party somewhere. I think I'm leaning toward a real orgy. I might even redo my incantation. The worst that can happen is I will find myself back in The Realm of Pleasure screwing girl after girl while one of the Algos buggers me.

Midnight this Halloween could be very interesting.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12