Reawakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure," she answered, pausing and looking back at me.

"Krystal. I don't necessarily need to know why, but I just want to be sure that everything is okay, after what happened there."

"Which part? Her licking my pussy and helping make me squirt all over her? Or you fucking her?"

"Both?"

"Yeah. I'm okay. No, you're not in trouble with me. I told you to do it. Hell, I pushed your cock into her, and no, I have no idea why. I was just sorta caught up in the moment, after she helped make me come like that, I wanted to give her something back. It's what she wanted, so I figured why not. I don't plan on making it a habit though."

"Okay. Just wanted to check."

She twisted in her seat, her legs sticking out the door, leaning over the console between the seats, and pulled me down awkwardly, twisting her body until we could kiss. "Are you still horny?" She whispered, as we broke the soft wet kiss.

"Actually, I am."

"You complained that we never had sex anywhere but in the bedroom. How would you like to do it here?"

"Here, as in, in the car?"

"No, here as in the garage. On the hood of the car. Right now."

"Sure," I agreed eagerly. If she wanted to have sex in the garage, who was I to argue? She pulled away from me and climbed out of the car. We stood in front of the car and stripped off the sexy little nothings that we had picked, and she put the red strap thing back on. Then she did something very surprising. She walked over to the back door of the house and hit the garage door opener button. As the door motored up, she walked over, took my polo shirt from my hand, tossed it onto the hood of the car and then climbed onto it, sitting her butt on the shirt to protect her from the warm hood. She pulled her feet up and spread her knees apart.

"All yours honey. This time I want to feel that cum inside me." She didn't have to ask me twice. I stepped between her legs and lined myself up. "Damn you're big tonight!" she moaned, as I slowly pushed into her dripping wet pussy. "You must be really turned on by all this."

"More than I know how to tell you."

"You really don't mind that I was walking around the store naked?"

"There weren't all that many people to watch, so no, it was okay by me."

"You didn't seem to mind checking out that other woman, what was her name again?"

"Vicky." I answered, as I started to slide in and out of her pussy.

"Yeah. Vicky and Greg. Do you know what he said while we were looking for one of these for his wife?"

"No, what did he say?"

"He said he knew I was an older woman, but I was so fucking hot, that he'd fuck me in the middle of the street if I asked him to."

"Good thing you didn't ask him to."

"No," She panted lightly, as I drove into her hard, making her whole body move each time I thrust into her. "Would you have been upset if I did?"

I slowed my strokes and looked down at her. "Did you want to?"

"I don't think so, but he let me pull his dick out and play with it for a few minutes while you were busy watching his wife. For a minute I thought he might actually try to do it right there in the store. It kind of scared me for a minute. Those boys all over again. Then I realized, I didn't have to worry. You were just a call away, and there was no way you'd let him do something I said no to."

"Not in a hundred years," I agreed.

"But if you weren't there. If I was naked and he decided he wanted me, right then and there. What would I have done? What could I have done?"

"I don't know, what?"

"I put myself there. I stripped and I set myself up, naked in public. If he did something, it would be partly my fault. Just like it was that night. I put myself in that position."

"That's one way to look at it." I answered, suddenly having a hard time concentrating on fucking her. "But it didn't happen."

"No, it didn't." She said softly. "I don't think he was that kind of a guy, to force himself on me. But it made me think. You're not the only guy that ever had his dick in me. Would it really be so horrible if some other guy did?"

"I don't know that I'd like it." I answered honestly.

"You liked being in Krystal, didn't you?"

"Sure. But you told me to."

"I did. But there it was. You did it, and you enjoyed it."

I wasn't loving the direction of this conversation, and it was definitely having an effect on what I was doing. In fact, I'd stopped stroking completely and was standing there with my softening dick inside her.

"Honey. Lisa. Are you telling me you want to try having sex with someone else? Or more than one someone elses?"

"I just don't know. I mean, I can tell you aren't enthused about the idea. I was just thinking. When I was standing there, playing with his dick, what would it feel like? It's not something that I really feel like I have to do, but, I have to admit that I got more turned on today, than I would have thought possible thinking about it. Maybe that's part of why I did what I did. Because I was so turned on and you made me come so fucking hard. What if something like that got me turned too?"

"I guess we'd have to just see about it, if it happens. But I'd prefer we didn't try to make it happen, okay?"

"Okay. Now, what about that orgasm you were supposed to be giving me?"

It took a while, but she managed to get me hard again, even though I was having a hard time not thinking about other men having sex with her. Eventually her cries and moans got me heated back up again and I gave her what she wanted, a good full load in her pussy.

To be continued----