Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she caressed Julie she could feel the softness of each breast and nipple in her hand as she ran he fingers all over her soft skin. She spent a long time on each nipple doing it this way because she knew that's the way she would want it done to her. She played with each nipple till it stiffened in her hand and then moved to the other one.

Breaking the kiss only to bend down and gently suck Julie's nipple into her mouths to swirl her tongue around it until she could hear her lover's moan of approval then moving to the next nipple.

It took Becca quite a long time until her hand slid down to the small patch of hair on the top of Julie's pubic mound and then beyond to her bare pussy lips. She could feel the wetness coming from between her lips as she traced down her slit. She could feel the excitement build in Julie as each touch explored more and more and both of their cunts were soaking.

Becca wanted this to go slow, she wanted it to last and she wanted her brother to catch them! At this point she was wondering where he was but dared not call. She hadn't noticed because they had been kissing so long but when she moved to position her face at the sex of Julie so as to lick her pussy she noticed her brother standing naked at the door stiff cock in one hand and a finger to his lips motioning her to be silent. She smiled and went to work licking Julie's pussy.

First running her tongue up and down Julie's pussy lips, which were more, pronounced than hers and at this point swollen and flushed pink with excitement. Julie's inner lips also hung out more, as an opening flower would be ready and inviting, waiting for her tongue or a cock to explore.

She dove in slowly licking all around purposely avoiding Julie's clit for now. She could feel her own excitement build and felt the tension in Julie's body as she worked all around teasing her. When her tongue finally touched her clit Becca could tell she came instantly, because her mouth was flooded with girl cum and she could feel her pussy contract in a familiar rhythm.

When this subsided she went back up to kiss Julie and with one hand she motioned her brother to come over. She kissed Julie deeply as her brother lay between Julie's legs and placed the tip of his cock to her wet open pussy. Julie spread her legs to accommodate her boyfriend as he slowly inserted his member into her pussy. Still kissing Becca, Julie just accepted the cock and groaned appreciatively.

Becca and Julie continued to kiss while Bec caressed Julie's breasts and her brother pumped his cock in and out of Julie's slick cunt. It didn't take him long before he was grunting and shooting his seed deep in Julie's pussy. He lay down on top of her and kissed her between a break in the girls kissing. Becca joined them for an awkward three-way kiss that had them all laughing.

It was apparent that Julie was now a bit more self-conscious after having sex with a brother and sister together and being with a woman for the first time too! They both put her at ease though and soon it was if they had been doing this for a long time.

Julie was curious to see Becca and explore her body as she had cum. Becca's brother had cum but Becca hadn't, at least not with her. So Julie now told Becca "I want to make you cum so please direct me so I may please you."

With that they kissed then Julie kissed her way down to Becca's cunt. She stopped and caressed her breasts and took each one in her hand and licked each nipple the way she had remembered Becca doing to her just before. She kissed all over her breasts and kissed her way down to her bare mound and onto her bare pussy.

Normally you would only see Rebecca's slit with nothing showing on the outside but in her excited state Becca's lips were swelling and you could just see her pussy opening up. Her glistening wetness was now flowing from her pussy down and over her ass and onto the sheets and was very inviting.

She leaned in to lick Becca's pussy; the first taste was wonderful as her tongue penetrated the soft folds of Becca's pussy opening her up more. Julie could feel the velvety softness on her face and the sweet taste of Bec's juices. The smell was intoxicating, sweet and slightly musky but very slight; altogether a very pleasant taste not unlike her own.

She knew where to find Bec's clit and not as slow as Becca had. Julie found it just peeking from the folds of skin that kept it mostly hidden. As her tongue first enveloped it she could feel Becca tense in a good way and as she looked up she was surprised to see her old boyfriend, Becca's brother, sucking on his sisters nipples.

This just turned her on more and she began to attack Becca's clit. She licked it with gusto and soon she could feel the wetness in her face increase and Becca's body tightened as she brought her to an earth shattering orgasm. Again they engaged in a three-way kiss. And when they broke Julie asked,

"Would you like your brother to fuck you like he did me?" She couldn't believe she was asking it. She didn't even consider that they might have done this before she was just turned on by the moment and the taboo nature of what they all were engaging in. Rebecca breathily answered, "Yes put that hard cock in me now, fuck me hard! I need a good hard fucking!"

This surprised Julie because of the softness in which Becca had made love to her she had not expected that she would want it hard. She couldn't help but think "Does he have stamina, he just came in me not too long ago and here he is stiff again?"

With that he placed the tip of his cock at her vaginal opening and pushed. Julie watched as his cock slid into his sisters pussy easily because of all the lubrication from their "foreplay."

When his cock started to slide out, she watched as her cunt lips enveloped and wrapped around his cock like a sheath that was custom made for his cock. She started to get more turned on watching his cock slide in and out of his sister's pussy. His shaft glistening with all the juices stuck to his shaft. She imagined it looked just like this when he was plunging it deep in her cunt.

Julie reached down and started to rub her own clit as this close-up view was arousing her very much. As their speed increased so did her speed rubbing her clit, so when he thrust in to deposit his seed deep into his sister she came also. They had been watching her watch them and this increased their pleasure but when Julie realized that they had watched her she blushed.

She was satisfied but knew she wanted more of this. They had been fornicating for well over two hours now and they rested on the bed together. They awoke three hours later. With all the excitement they needed showers so they went to the master bathroom where they could all fit in their parents shower. Even though they basically washed off in there Julie did take more time to wash Becca, to get a really close look at another woman's body, as she had never had the chance before.

After the shower and toweling each other off they dressed and got some food. Soon it was time for Julie to go, though she wanted to stay, her parents were expecting her.

12