Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon she was pushing his face deeper and harder into her pussy as he licked and licked her clit. She wrapped her legs around his head as he continued. She, by now, had come so close but could not quite get over the edge as she needed just a bit more, so she screamed at him, "Put a finger up my ass! Please do it but slowly don't hurt me."

He did as he was instructed. Her juices had run down and there was so much lubrication his finger slid in very easily but more importantly as soon as his finger went in she came. Her pussy exploded with juices all over his face and her sphincter muscle and the muscles in her cunt began the contractions that were part of her orgasm. They were so intense she thought she might break Andrew's finger that was in her ass.

She came extremely well and being a good student and never experiencing a woman's orgasm before Andrew never stopped licking Becca's clit until she pushed him away. But not before she was spent with an incredible orgasm. She knew the roots of which began the day before when she had gotten all worked up with her meeting with Joe. Now after what had transpired up to this point and not cumming this was incredible.

After she pushed his face off her clit she motioned for Andrew to come up between her legs. He did and she reached for his cock, which by now was so stiff it was pressed against his own abdomen. She guided him to her wet, swollen, ready to be fucked pussy. He stopped just before he entered to say something but Rebecca cut him off with, "You don't need a rubber, I am on the pill and besides you need to experience this bareback your first time."

He slowly entered her. As his cock slipped into her velvet love canal he groaned with pleasure, matched by Rebecca's own groan. At this point he didn't need any more instruction but she told him to go slow at first so he could enjoy it longer.

He did as he was told and had a nice rhythm going when Rebecca started to get close to cumming again. She didn't cum too many times while being fucked, usually it was only the direct clitoral stimulation that got her off but occasionally a cock in her would make her cum. This was going to be one of those times. When she got this way she knew the only way to send her over the edge was to fuck her hard and fast so she told him, "Now fuck me hard fast and deep."

Adept at directions by now he began to fuck her hard fast and deep. Splitting her pussy open with each down stroke she could feel his girth spread her open as her slick pussy grasped his cock only to release it on every up stroke.

When he hit bottom his pubic bone slammed into Becca clit sending jolts throughout her body. They both could hear his balls slap her on every stroke. Soon Andrew was rewarded with his balls and cock being flooded with more of Rebecca's girl cum as she squirted, just as his balls began to tighten.

He felt the familiar welling up in his loins only this time it wasn't his hand making it happen it was this beautiful young woman's tight wet pussy was going to make his cock explode. As his balls slapped and her pussy suddenly got wetter and the velvet glove that his cock was in got softer he felt his cock head get larger as if all his cum was at the tip waiting to get out. That did it, he began to come as he hit bottom and his cock pumped out semen deep into Rebecca's pussy.

He had never felt this way before and as he opened his eyes to look down at Rebecca he was met by her gazing into his eyes with the same satisfied look on her face he had. He stopped pumping as the last of his jism had been deposited into Rebecca's cunt. His cock began to go soft and he just lay there on top of her looking into her eyes as his limp penis plopped out of its warm wet lair it had been in just moments before.

He lay down beside her satisfied and exhausted in a way he had never felt before. She too felt the same way as she lay there her pussy dripping with her juices and his cum running slowly out onto the sheets. She leaned into him and nuzzled into his chest and he in turn put his arm around her shoulder as they lay there in post coital bliss.

They didn't make it to cover up as the door burst open and Ben, Julie and Andrea walked in. Ben said it first though all were thinking the same thing, "Wow, its seems you too had a little adventure without us."

Andrea was the most shocked, as she gazed upon her naked brother, to see his cock. Even soft it was bigger than the one that had taken her virginity. Who knew her brother had such a tool disguised as a skinny geek. Though she loved her brother she had never had a sexual thought about him. She just never knew until now what he looked like naked. He tried to cover himself but to no avail he and Rebecca were lying on the only thing they could cover themselves with.

Andrea couldn't stop staring at her brother's cock. She was staring so intently that everyone noticed. She could feel her pussy get moist as she unconsciously licked her lips. Andrew for his part was getting turned on by all the attention not only his sister was giving him but by Julie who was looking at his cock. Andrew's cock was beginning to get hard again slowly and Rebecca lost no time leaning over to suck the head in her mouth.

His cock began to engorge in seconds and Ben noticed Andrea's eye widen as she realized just how big a cock lived in the room next door. She had forgotten this was her brother and by this time, when Julie came over and directed her to the bed to get closer, she moved instinctively.

She lay down next to Rebecca and watched intently as Becca licked all around his cock, slipping his cockhead in her mouth and then licking down to his balls. Her eyes looked at Andrea as if to say join me. Andrea found herself drawn to this monster cock and when she opened her mouth to begin to lick it she was met with Rebecca's tongue and mouth and she kissed the fiery redhead deeply first.

This only lasted for a moment before Rebecca broke the kiss and let Andrea continue on to her first taste of her brother's cock. Her eyes were wide open when she first let his cockhead enter her mouth. She could barely get her hand and mouth around it but she lavished it with all the attention she could.

Becca backed off and began to help Andrea undress while she continued to suck Andrews's penis. Andrew for his part could not believe his luck. He not only lost his virginity but now his own sister was sucking him off; He had secretly fantasized about her. He tried to steal glances at her when she was in the shower and in her room but never could quite see anything and here it seemed he was going to see her in all her glory.

Andrea stopped for a moment to help Rebecca remove her shirt and bra. When she removed her bra and let her massive size D tits fall free not only did Andrew gasp at the size but Rebecca got very turned on. Rebecca began to caress each breast lavishing each silver dollar sized pink nipple with kisses before sucking first one then the other in her mouth bringing it to attention. Rebecca's small hands could not hold the soft flesh, there was too much. Though Rebecca had comparatively small breasts compared to Andrea, she understood the attraction as she too was taken in by their size and beauty.

Rebecca marveled at Andrea's breasts so large and soft. They were large enough that she needed a support bra but Rebecca's fascination with them was undeniable. She loved the way they swung around when she moved she loved the feel of their softness in her hand when she caressed them and the way Andrea's nipples got hard to Becca's touch.

She loved the fact that she could play with them but didn't have to carry them around herself. As much as she loved these cantaloupe sized breasts she was glad she was endowed with the smaller firm breasts she had. Anyway she thought I get the best of both worlds, I can play with my own and still play with these beautiful large tits the guys so lust for too. She continued to lick and suck them while Andrea moaned as she continued to suck her brother's cock.

Rebecca moved down and began to remove Andrea's shorts and panties. When she was completely naked she looked down to see Andrea's soft downy patch of pubic hair so thin you had to look close to see she indeed was not shaved. Her pubic hair was thin, sparse and very red colored.

Rebecca could see her pussy lips were swollen and moist as she could see her inside lips were longer and hung out a little from her pussy making it look all that more inviting. As she began to kiss Andrea's inner thigh she felt a pair of hands on her own breasts. They were soft and she knew them to be Julie's.

Julie was behind her now gently kissing her back and she could feel Julie's naked skin as she drew herself closer. Then she felt the presence of her brother as he too was naked and climbed in bed behind Andrea and began to caress her breasts from behind.

When Rebecca's tongue first touched Andrea's pussy she naturally opened her legs. Rebecca loved the feeling of her tongue caressing the soft folds of a woman's pussy and Andrea's tasted so sweet as she began licking from the bottom working her way up to her clitoris. She found that Andrea's clit was buried between folds of skin completely hidden until she forced her tongue in to wrestle it free.

After she did however it swelled and grew as Andrea became more and more excited till soon it was like an erect little penis sticking out almost a half inch past its protective hood. Rebecca sucked on that little know and was met with moans that signaled Andrea's great pleasure.

She continued to lick and suck as she felt Andrea's pussy swell and get wetter and wetter. Her juices now flowing freely all over Rebecca's chin and into her mouth she eagerly lapped as much as she could. Becca could feel her own pussy being opened by Julie with her fingers. Her pussy was still wet from Andrew's cum and her own juices that were also flowing from her excitement of licking this fiery redhead's wonderful tasting pussy.

Soon though she could feel Andrea begin to tense up as her pussy leaked more juices and her moans became a cry of orgasm under Rebecca's expert ability as a cunilinguist. Rebecca's own clit was being manipulated so well that her own orgasm was not far behind. Andrew having cum twice already wasn't ready to cum yet and as Andrea continued to suck him Ben, now realizing his opening, lifted Andrea's leg from behind and placing his cock between her legs began to rub his cock across her pussy. Rebecca seeing this guided his stiff member into Andreas soaked cunt. She was ready and shifted her hips to accept his cock. Andrea was licking her brother's cock while Ben was pounding her pussy from behind.

Rebecca had turned over and was now licking Julie's pussy in earnest as she watched the scene before her. Julie was wet and horny and ready to cum soon so it didn't take long before she too had an orgasm.

Meanwhile Ben had whispered in Andrea's ear that she should ride her brother's monster now, that he had warmed her up. Ben slipped out of her pussy while Andrea climbed onto and impaled herself with her brother's cock. She sat down so quickly that the feeling of being so filled up caught her by surprise. So much so that when she hit bottom she stopped and lay down on her brother's chest.

It was only a moment before she felt something at her backdoor. Ben had knelt down between their legs and was now using all the lubrication from when Rebecca licked Andrea's pussy rubbing it into Andrea's ass and placing the tip of his cock at her anal opening.

He slowly began to insert his dick into her ass as she was very relaxed and accepted his penis very easily. Now she was filled. Her brother's massive cock in her pussy and Ben's cock in her ass; she just about orgasmed again when they began to move.

At first it was a bit awkward but soon they had a rhythm going and Andrea felt she was going to explode. Both their cocks slid in and out with such ease and each one hit different spots and soon she was moaning so loud you would have thought something was wrong but they continued to pound her pussy and ass.

Ben was the first to cum and cum he did. He blasted a huge load in Andrea's ass. So much so that when he pulled out a trail of cum followed and just ran down to her pussy and coated Andrews cock still pistoning in and out. When Andrew came his jism had nowhere to go, so with every stroke it came pouring out, coating his cock and running down his balls. When he was done and Andrea rolled off to lie on her back Julie got between her legs and began to lap the cum leaking from her pussy and ass.

Ben fed his cock to Andrea and Rebecca licked Andrew's cock and balls clean, loving the taste of fresh fucked pussy and semen mixed together. Ben got hard again with the sucking Andrea was giving him but Andrew was spent at this point. Being young had its advantages but nonstop sex was not one of them. He enjoyed the feeling of being licked clean but did not get hard again. At least not right away.

It was then they noticed the breakfast that they had gone out to get getting cold sitting on the dresser by the door.

They all sat around drinking cold coffee and eating breakfast sandwiches in the nude. It was quite a scene, almost surreal but as soon as they began to finish one by one they each took a turn washing up in the bathroom. Rebecca went in with Andrea and they talked for a few minutes while each cleaned up a bit.

Andrea though not a virgin had never before been with a woman before or had a cock up her ass. She had thought about both but never had the chance to fulfill either fantasy till now. She admitted she felt funny about fucking her brother but Rebecca assured her it would pass and that it was better with a sibling because they already shared a love for each other. Well it also didn't hurt that Andrew had such a large cock for Andrea to play with when she wanted.

Rebecca asked her if there were any other fantasies she wanted to live out. Andrea didn't have too long to think when she blurted out she had always fantasized about getting fisted. Ever since she had heard from a girlfriend about it she had wanted to try it.

Rebecca smiled and said that was an easy one to do and if Andrea felt up to it later she would help her do it. Andrea kissed Rebecca deeply for that right before they left the bathroom.

Then they got back into the room the others had already started round two without them. Julie had each guy standing facing her while she sat at the edge if the bed. She had a cock in each hand and was alternating sucking first one then the other. Both guys were rock hard and their penises were glistening wet. The guys just smiled as Julie continued to service each one.

Rebecca and Andrea just walked over to the two chairs by the window and sat down to watch. Julie had a cock in each hand and was jerking them while she alternated between each with her mouth. It looked a little odd, one was long and skinny the other longer and much wider, that one she could only get half in her mouth when she sucked on it.

Ben's though, she was able to almost deep throat him. Both guys loved the attention and soon they each began to fondle one of Julie's breasts while she continued. Her pussy was getting wetter by the minute and after a while of this she told the guys she wanted to be double penetrated like Andrea had been a while before.

Both Ben and Andrew were eager to say the least. Julie scooted back on the bed and said, "Someone has to get me real wet because I want Ben in my pussy and Andrew in my ass."

This surprised everyone, but ready to please Ben got between Julie's legs and began to lick her pussy and clit. Andrew went up and began to suck her breasts while she reached out to stroke him. She knew he was ready as the tip of his cock was leaking precum all over her hand while she stroked. It didn't take too long before Ben had Julie cumming and flooding his face with wetness, which is just what she wanted.

With her orgasm subsiding she got up told Andrew to lie down and with her back facing him she sat down full length on his cock right into her pussy. She moved up and down on it a few times before she removed Andrew's cock from her pussy and positioned it at the entrance to her ass.

Now she slowly sat down. First the tip of his cock slowly forced her pink bud open. Then when she had finally gotten just the head in she stopped and took a deep breath. Then she continued to sit down on his thick cock. Slowly inch by inch Andrew's cock split her ass wider until she was sitting on his pubic bone with the full length of his cock completely in her ass. It was only a moment more then she began to move up and down, slowly at first then a little faster.

When she became accustomed to it shortly she lay down right on Andrew. He in turn reached around so he could fondle her breasts. Julie motioned for Ben to penetrate her pussy. So he knelt between her legs and placed the tip at her entrance and slowly inserted it fully into her gaping cunt. Now Ben was making all the movements and forcing Andrew's cock in and out with his stroking.

Andrew could move a little and he did as they found their rhythm and soon they were on their way to orgasmic bliss. Andrew was ready to cum first, said so and with his giant cock in such a tight hole when he came his cock went limp rather quickly.

When his cock slid out of Julies ass it was still a gaping hole and his cum just poured out onto the bed. Ben was not done so soon and he kept pumping away. Andrew still had a grip on Julie's breasts and loved it even though with every thrust of Ben's it kind of shoved Julie right into him.

Before long Ben began to grunt his release and his body stiffened and as he came, his stroking got short and hard as he spent his load in Julie's pussy. He pulled out after he was done and Julie rolled off Andrew and on her back on the side of the bed. Her legs still spread you could clearly see cum leaking from both holes and both looked as though they had been fucked well.

Plenty of wetness and her pussy and ass were red and swollen from the excitement. She lay there satisfied for a while as the boys attention was drawn to Rebecca and Andrea on the chairs by the window. The shades had been drawn the evening before and the only light was from the light they had turned on. They could still hear the pouring rain outside as Rebecca was now kneeling between Andrea's spread legs.

What they hadn't noticed because they were too busy fucking Julie is what had transpired just a while ago.

When both boys had been fucking Andrea Rebecca and Andrea were watching and both had begun to rub their own pussies. As wet as they both were from the previous sex they got wetter as the action got hotter. Then Rebecca got down off the chair and knelt between Andrea's legs. She began to lick her clit immediately and Andrea moved her hand up to pinch her own nipples.

Then Becca put a finger up Andrea's pussy then two fingers and then another until she had all four fingers and her thumb tucked behind pushing into Andreas pussy. She would push in as far as she thought was comfortable and then pull it out slightly, then in again. Each time she pushed into Andrea's pussy a little further until she had her whole hand inside.

After pulling her hand in and out a few times and getting quite the moans from Andrea she finally put her whole hand in and made a fist inside Andréa's pussy. Then she pushed and pulled sliding her hand around inside her tight gash. Andrea for her part had moaned more and more as Becca slid her hand in and when her whole hand was in she felt he self begin to get very wet, when Becca made a fist and pushed and pulled she hit the right spot and Andrea began to cum.

It wasn't an earth shattering kind but it began like a wave hitting her and then subsided just a tiny bit and then as another and another wave of sheer pleasure overtook her she started shaking with the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. It kept coming each wave of pleasure greater than the one before and she felt her pussy just squirting juice all over as she now completely lost control. She couldn't do anything her body just involuntarily convulsed in pleasure as more and more wave hit her. She was drunk with sensory overload and thought oh my god this is unbelievable.