Rebecca's Adventure Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She now was climaxing again and could feel her body convulse slightly as shock waves of pleasure surged through her body with his gentle touch. When his finger rested finally on her clitoris she gasped as she came again, this time more powerful than before. He leaned in to kiss her as she came.

He broke the kiss and got down between her legs. She was hot with anticipation now as she knew he was going to lick her pussy. She spread her legs wider to accommodate him as she felt his hot breath and lips kiss their way up her thighs to her pussy.

He began by running his tongue from the bottom of her slit to almost her clit and then back down again forcing her pussy to open wider as he went deeper. When he finally touched her clit she jumped as she exploded in another orgasm this one the strongest one yet and he continued his onslaught of her clit sending her into a state of almost constant orgasm.

Her body was shaking as she now had no control. He pussy was throbbing and if he had put his finger in there, her muscles would have surely broken it they were that powerful. He cunt was flowing freely juices all over Joe's face as he continued to lick and lap up her juices all around her clit. She could feel his breath as his tongue worked its magic sending her over the edge again and again and again.

Each wave of pleasure greater and longer lasting than the last until finally she couldn't take it anymore she pushed his face away from her clit. She was breathing so hard and heavy and she couldn't even speak but Joe knew what was happening. He moved and lay down beside her and placing his arm over her held her close while she rested and caught her breath.

When she could, she spoke, "What did you do to me? I have never orgasmed so much and for so long in my life. I think I soaked the bed too, I can't believe how wet I got."

He kissed her arm and smiled. She still couldn't move as they rested for close to a half hour. Then Rebecca felt she knew what she wanted to do. She took control and pushed Joe onto his back and she reached down and took hold of his softening cock.

It sprang to life in her hand with a touch and she threw her leg over his body and with her legs spread wide she positioned his cock at the opening to her pussy and slowly lowered herself onto it. She got the head in, when it started to stretch her to the limit. It didn't hurt at all in fact it slid in easy enough, it was just very tight and she felt every bump and vein on his cock as she impaled herself all the way to the hilt.

When she was sitting with his cock fully buried in her cunt and her pubic mound was touching his she looked at him and smile as did he. Then she began the slow motion of pulling it out. As she lifted herself off his cock she could feel that as tight as his cock was in her pussy it wasn't uncomfortable at all and she could easily handle his length.

Soon she was rocking up and down on Joe's cock while he reached up to caress her breasts and nipples. She was enjoying this and she began to get that familiar feeling. Soon though, she could sense that she was not going to cum this way, so she now had this fat cock in her pussy and wanted to switch positions, so she hopped off and got on all fours and motioned for Joe to fuck her doggie style.

He put his cock at her entrance and pushed it in as she helped guide him in. He slid in much easier now and as his cock slid into her velvet sheath it felt like it belonged there. He thrust in slowly at first making sure to go all the way in. She found that every time he did that his cock touched a place deep inside her that sent a warm feeling throughout her body.

She knew that having him fuck her this way, every stroke he rubbed over and across her g-spot and it sent those feelings throughout her whole pussy not just her clit. It seemed to envelope her whole sex with every stroke in and out. As his speed increased she could feel herself getting close to another orgasm but not the same kind she had minute before experienced.

This one began deep within her sex and went throughout her clit and body. She felt her pussy gush as she first began squirting, coating Joe's thrusting penis and making him slide in and out that much easier. Soon he was pounding her as he neared his climax and his balls slapped her legs when he reached the end of his thrust and began to pull out.

The next time he thrust she felt her pussy flood Joe's cock and balls she reached her climax, it had taken her higher and higher and when it came her pussy muscles involantarially clamped down on Joe's cock in effect to milk him.

This sent him over the edge and he thrust into her spilling his seed deep into her pussy as she was screaming she was cumming. She came in one huge wave that consumed her whole body and left her feeling like every inch of her was on pins and needles, but in an incredible way. She had never before experienced an orgasm like that, it was almost like a whole body orgasm.

Joe too had cum like he had never before. It had been twenty years since he had his cock in a twenty two years olds pussy and it felt fantastic. He had such an intense orgasm he thought if he came outside her pussy he would have sprayed his jism ten feet. It was so powerful he felt so spent all he could do was to collapse, so he fell to his side, still inside Rebecca's pussy.

When they softly hit the bed they were folded up in effect spooning with his cock still buried in Rebecca's cunt. He did not go soft right away as her pussy held his cock inside her. She loved the feeling of him still being in her after they both had cum so violently. As their breathing began to normalize she could feel his breath on her neck and his arms wrapped around her protectively. She felt so good so comfortable she soon fell asleep, as did Joe.

They awoke a few hours later, the sun had gone down and it was dark outside the window. They were still locked in the embrace they had fallen asleep in and Rebecca felt glad she had made the decision to meet Joe again. He was so flattered and excited that he could fulfill his fantasy of making love to a beautiful woman like Rebecca one that he felt he knew a bit since they had been internet friend s for a while. He felt protective of this beauty that he held so gently in his arms after the most intense sexual experience he had ever had. They lay that way for a while Becca broke the silence, "I can't believe what just happened, it was incredible."

Joe countered, "I know it was for me too, the most intense sexual liaison I have ever had. I have never cum like that ever in my life it was so incredible."

Then Joe said, "I know I don't want this to end but I am getting hungry how about you?"

She had to agree she was famished. After what had just transpired she was very hungry. With only the clothes they came into the room with, they needed a shower before they went out. Joe, not wanting to see her with her clothes back on too soon, went in the bathroom and started the shower and told her to get in, he wanted to wash her and if she felt she wanted too she could do the same for him.

He took his time and lavished a lot of attention, washing Rebecca all over. She loved the feeling of his big strong hands sliding over her body it just gave her such a feeling of contentment when he ran his soapy hands where mostly she had done it her whole life.

After he was done and she rinsed off she in turn washed him taking extra time to wash all over his soft penis and balls. She knew it turned him on as he began to get hard almost as soon as she began washing his cock.

They finished washing and each took turns drying the other. Joe sat on the bed and watched her dress, as each movement was a dance in and of itself that to him was as beautiful as she was. He watched each movement as she dressed and smiled in appreciation of your youthful beauty. She noticed him watching and blushed as she continued to dress.

They went downstairs and found a table at a burger joint and sat down. The meal went too quickly for both of them and soon Rebecca said it was time for her to get back to her brother and Julie. Joe walked her to her car and gave her a big hug and kiss before she got in the van.

He handed her a small package before she left that he had somehow managed to bring along without Rebecca noticing. He told her to open it when she got back to school as it was for her time at school only and she would not want to share it with anyone. She was curious but she promised and left. As she was driving away she couldn't help but think of the great sex she had just experienced with this guy who was old enough to be her father.

Rebecca called her brother and when he answered he told her they were partying with the twins again. She could hear a lot of noise in the background so she knew she was heading into a raucous time.

Rebecca was over halfway back to the motel she was in when she began to think she didn't want to party anymore tonight. She was still basking in the afterglow of a very memorable night that frankly she didn't want to see it end. It only took a moment to decide but she turned around and called her brother to tell him she wasn't coming home tonight. She told him where she would be and not to worry and she would see him the next day. Ben for his part didn't care at this point as his party was going strong and he was having too much fun of his own to care.

It was well over midnight when Rebecca arrived back at the Casino. She thought she had heard Joe mention he was going to stay because he already had the room and he had been drinking too much to drive. So she took a chance that he already went to bed.

She went up to the front desk and asked for the card key and when they asked the name she was glad she remembered what Joe had said when they had originally checked in. They handed it to her and she got in the elevator. On the way up she kept thinking; what if he wasn't there, will he be upset? Is this really a good idea?

She got to the door and just went for it. She slid the card key into the slot silently. The green light went on and she pushed open the door. She closed it quietly behind her and she could hear Joe breathing, asleep in the bed. The shades were open slightly to let in a bit of light. It was enough so she could see the silhouette of Joe sleeping on his back on the bed, covered in a sheet the covers piled at the foot on the floor.

She knew she wanted to stay so she just undressed completely and crawled in beside Joe. She pulled the covers over herself and cuddled up to Joe's side laying her head on his chest. His arm instinctively wrapped around her as she did this. It felt good to be held this way and she threw a leg over his and settled in. Joe rustled a bit but didn't wake until morning.

The morning light shone though the open part of the shades like a laser beam and Joe woke to find the most beautiful creature in his arms. He was very surprised and delighted. He didn't know how or when she arrived but it was like a vision or a dream that came true.

He looked down at this tiny woman in his arms and smiled. She awoke soon after and smiled back explaining that she too did not want it to end quite yet so she came back. They gave each other a quick kiss before ducking into the bathroom for the morning ritual.

While Rebecca was in the bathroom Joe had ordered coffee and some fruit that they brought to the room. They sat around naked while they ate and drank the coffee. Joe was enjoying watching Rebecca and she had now gotten used to him studying her.

She finished her first cup of coffee and went over to sit in Joe's lap. As she brought her legs up to her chest while sitting on Joe she threw her arm around his neck and kissed his cheek then his mouth. He responded by hugging her with both arms and drawing her close while they say by the window looking out.

Sitting this way Joe had free access to her breasts and while he could have touched her and she wanted him to touch her but he didn't. It was intimate situation but younger men would have taken advantage and at that moment she appreciated the respect he was showing her. She knew he desired her she could feel the swelling of his cock as she sat on his lap. That alone was getting her wet thinking about him using his cock in her pussy.

When breakfast was done Rebecca got off Joe's lap and taking his hand she led him to the bed and made him sit on the edge. She then proceeded to make his cock fully erect.

She began by licking the length up and down and sucking the tip of his penis in her mouth. Her hands wrapped around his cock and stroked as she licked the underside of the head of his cock. He liked this as his cock grew to its full length in minutes. Soon she could see some precum appear at the tip and she eagerly licked this up, it sweet and salty taste on her tongue, knowing what it meant got her pussy very wet.

Joe was very hard and she wanted to feel his cock in her so she climbed onto the bed and told Joe to fuck her. He balked at first saying he wanted to lick her first but she insisted she need him to pound her pussy first. So he got on top of her and placed the tip at her now wet pussy.

He slowly pushed it in till he was all the way in. With every inch Rebecca's pussy was awakened with electric sensations going right to her clit. She was hornier than ever at this point and if she had been on top she would have been going a hundred miles and hour but Joe took his time and slowly pulled out till only the head of his cock was in her cunt.

Then just as slow he plunged in again. He repeated this excruciatingly slow dance many times and after each stroke Rebecca could feel herself get closer to an orgasm. He hadn't been going very fast so he increased his speed ever so slightly and Rebecca came. Her orgasm was one of those kind that you get to a high place and lasts for a few minutes; that's it, not multiples but a great orgasm just the same.

She could feel her pussy contract on his penis and squeeze his cock, while she came he continued to stroke in and out. He obviously was close to cumming as she could feel his muscles tense and his breathing changing as her orgasm subsided. It felt good to have his wide cock in her still and when he grunted and spilled his jism deep into her pussy. As he lay on top of her she felt so close to him. It was a connection she felt with a few lovers, her brother for one and her stepfather. She loved the feeling and it would have lasted longer if not for the knocking at the door.

Rebecca said she would get it as she grabbed a towel to wrap around herself as she went to answer the door. Joe just pulled the sheet over himself to cover up. He was not prepared for Rebecca's brother and Julie to come barging into the room with two redheads in tow. The four of them came in and made them selves right at home as Rebecca retreated to the covers with Joe.

Rebecca introduced them all around as she was able to bring faces to the names to the people in her stories that recently she had related to Joe about while dining.

Like an inquisition they answered a few questions before Rebecca got mad and said, "What the hell are you doing here anyway?"

Ben answered, "Well when you said you weren't coming back last night, after we had some fun of our own we decided to see what was keeping you here. We didn't have a ride so Andrew and Andrea gave us a ride here. We are too young to go into the Casino; we tried so we thought we would find you. You told me the room number last night for some reason so I took that as an invite."

Rebecca said, "It wasn't an invite at all, but we need to get dressed and then we can do something together if you want." She turned to Joe to ask, "What are your plans?"

He responded, "I have to be home by five pm but I can hang around if you want an old man around."

She shot him a disapproving look when he said the last part as if to say of course I want you around.

Rebecca said, "We need to get dressed and clean up so wait here while we use the bathroom."

Not wanting to leave Joe alone with them she grabbed his hand and marched him to the bathroom. They all stared at them both naked as they went in and closed the door.

Inside she apologized to Joe who said he didn't care at all in fact it was nice they went chasing after her. They cleaned up, as Rebecca had wanted to put on panties and pee as she could feel Joes cum leaking out of her pussy and while she loved it she didn't really want everyone to see it.

It only took ten minutes before they both emerged but when they did they were shocked to find a pile of clothes on the floor and Julie naked spread-eagled on the bed with Andrew licking her pussy. Right beside her was Andrea also spread-eagled with Ben licking her pussy. Joe let out a laugh and Rebecca just smiled. Joe turned to Rebecca and said, "Now it's your turn."

He quickly helped her undress and laid her down on the soft carpet and began to lick her pussy. On the floor Joe and Rebecca could hear that the guys were doing a great job as Rebecca too began to moan as the other girls were that it was feeling fantastic.

Soon all three girls climaxed very close to one another and Andrew and Ben then began to fuck each girl. Joe did not have the same stamina so his cock did not get fully hard it just needed more time to recover. So he suggested that Rebecca go on the bed and get some from one of the guys. She whispered into her brother's ear that she wanted him and that they should each take a sibling.

So Rebecca lay down and Ben began to pound her pussy. Andrew got on top of his sister and began to pump her cunt. Julie went over to Joe and as she reached for his penis he said to her he would love to lick her pussy.

She loved that idea as she had orgasmed once while being licked by Andrew but he wasn't quite as good as Ben, but she thought Joe might be even better. She was right and soon his face was buried in her pussy with his tongue attached to her clit and his hands rubbing her nipples and she found her self riding the crest of that wave of orgasms that soon broke over her like a crescendo and it kept coming and coming as her muscles contracted she moaned loud and her whole body convulsed in pleasure again and again until after a few minutes it began to subside.

She had hoped that Joe was hard by then but he needed more time so she just sat with him and watched the others fuck awaiting another turn for herself. As soon as Ben came Julie was licking his cock clean and keeping him hard. She kept him hard and soon was on her back with his cock buried deep in her pussy. Rebecca went back and sat on Joe's lap absentmindingly playing with his semi hard cock.

While watching the action on the bed, Joe finally got erect enough so that Rebecca guided it into her waiting cunt while sitting on his lap facing away from him, so that while they fucked they both could watch the action. Joe whispered in Rebecca's ear, "It was such a turn on to see your brother fuck you and the twins are so energetic and Andrew's cock so big I thought he was going to break his sister in two."

She kept up steady pace and while she felt good this way she didn't come again but she felt Joe as he tensed up and his cock was ready to explode within the slick velvet walls of her pussy. Soon Joe was coating the inside of her pussy again with his cum. She loved the feeling as he softened while still impaled in her cunt.

The whole scene enfolded quickly and ended the same way with everyone taking turns in the bathroom then getting dressed. They left the room right before noon and Joe bought them all lunch downstairs before they all headed back to the beach.

This time when Rebecca left Joe slipped her a piece of paper and whispered in her ear after he kissed her, "I had a great time with you and everyone one else. Here is my phone number if you ever want to talk. I would like to send you something but if you don't feel comfortable giving me an address where to send it I understand. I have put mine on their as well but I trust you will not use it as you know I have a lot to lose if my family ever found out, but I trust you." With that he kissed her deeply, turned and walked away.

12