Rebecca's Secret Ch. 03

Story Info
Rebecca enjoys her first three-way with her friends.
6.7k words
4.69
157.3k
61

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 12/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Synopsis: This story is the third part of the "Rebecca's Secret" series, about a young man and his girlfriend, Rebecca, vacationing with a few friends in a house over the summer. On their first night alone together, he discovers that his girlfriend is more than she appears she seems. She is a transsexual, born as a boy, but living as a girl for years. He finds himself surprisingly turned-on by this discovery and the two lovers begin the most exciting and pleasurable night of their lives. Just as they are about to go to bed, however, they realize that Rebecca's secret has been discovered by another housemate . . .

* * *

Kate stood before me, dressed in only a burgundy bathrobe, with her back to the door. She looked up at me as if waiting for me to say something, as if I was the one who needed to provide an explanation. Rebecca, meanwhile, stood behind me, using my body to shield her from Kate's eyes, not that it made a difference now. Kate had plenty of time to see all there was to see.

"What are you doing here?" I asked sternly.

"Well, I . . ." she hesitated.

"I'm already pissed off, Kate," I told her. "Unless you want to get seriously angry, you'd better explain yourself."

"I'm going to get dressed," Rebecca said behind me.

"No!" Kate suddenly said, stepping forward. "I'm sorry. It's not fair that you should have to get dressed on my account. Here . . ."

With that, Kate untied the knot of her bathrobe, and slowly parted the fabric, revealing a length of white skin from her neck, between her breasts, down to the reddish-gold swath of pubic hair between her legs. She pulled the material over her shoulders and let the entire bathrobe fall to the floor. Now she stood naked before us, allowing us to appraise her.

There was no denying that Kate was a beautiful girl. Even though she had a curvy, voluptuous body, there was no man I knew who didn't think she was sexy as hell, despite not being thin. Her auburn hair, white skin, and smattering of freckles made her even prettier. She was nearly the opposite of Rebecca, who was dark-haired and tiny in stature, with small breasts and a skinny body. To me, they were both equally gorgeous, just in different ways.

"There," Kate finally said, "now we're all on equal ground."

"Great," I replied unenthusiastically. "Now please tell us what you're doing in here and why."

"OK," she said, after taking a long breath. "The truth is this: I am bisexual. I've liked boys and girls as long as I can remember and I had crushed on both of you before you even started going out. I was a bit jealous at first when you two started dating but mostly I just fantasized about having a three-way with you."

"Really?" Rebecca asked, poking her head out from behind me. I was about to ask the same thing.

"Yeah," Kate said, blushing a little. "I always wanted to suggest it but I didn't know how to, you know? Anyway, I was the last person to go to bed tonight, but I could hear noise coming from your room, so I eavesdropped. I know it was wrong but I was just curious."

"What did you hear?" I asked.

"Enough to know Rebecca's secret," she said.

I looked down at Rebecca, who looked up at me, probably wondering what to do next. At last, she bit her lip, and stepped out from behind me. She was completely exposed now. I saw Kate's eyes wander up and down Rebecca's body with a gleaming kind of hunger. Kate had been thinking about the sight of Rebecca nude for a long time, apparently, and now she was relishing seeing it in the flesh.

"It's true, I'm a transsexual," my girlfriend said. "I have a penis. But I don't think that makes me any less of a woman than you."

"I don't think so either!" Kate replied quickly. "In fact, now that I see it, I think it makes you even more beautiful. You have a very sexy cock." Now Rebecca blushed.

"Thank you."

"You do too Jordan, by the way," she said to me.

"Thanks for noticing," I replied. "So what now?"

"Well," she said, "now I want what I've always wanted. I was hoping that you two are already worked up that maybe you wouldn't mind inviting a third into the mix."

So Kate wanted a ménage tois with Rebecca and me. I kept my mouth tightly shut. Of course I've thought about the idea of having sex with Rebecca and another girl, even Kate once or twice, but not so badly that I was going to risk insulting Rebecca by accepting Kate's offer and implying that she wasn't enough for me. If anyone was going to accept this offer, it was going to be Rebecca.

"What do you think?" she asked me.

"It's your choice, sweetie," I replied.

Rebecca thought for a moment, then stepped past me, towards Kate. She reached out and took Kate's hand in hers. With that, she led her over to the bed. Kate had her answer.

* * *

Kate and Rebecca climbed on to the bed. Kate sat in the middle while Rebecca sat to her left. Rebecca indicated that I should come and sit on Kate's right, which I obligingly did. Now the three of us were sitting side-by-side in bed, shoulders touching, each wondering how exactly to proceed.

It was Rebecca who got things moving. She put her arm around Kate's shoulders and raised her mouth to Kate's. The two girls closed their eyes as their lips met. My dick, already getting hard, sprang to immediate attention as these two pretty girls began to kiss right in front of me. A moment later, their lips parted, and I could see the tips of their tongues touching together.

As they kissed, Rebecca's hand free hand reached out, and placed itself on Kate's stomach. As the kissing intensified between the two of them, she began rubbing the soft flesh of Kate's belly, slowly working her way up to Kate's D-cup breasts. At last, Rebecca began to massage Kate's right breast. Kate moaned slightly between kisses. Looking over at Rebecca, I realized then that I wasn't the only one with a hard-on.

"Your turn," Rebecca said to me, after breaking the kiss.

Kate turned to me without opening her eyes and I leaned in to kiss her. Her lips were soft and warm against mine and it wasn't long before I felt her probing tongue. Kissing her wasn't like kissing Rebecca, though. This was an act of pure lust without the emotional impact of kissing the woman I loved. Still, I enjoyed it thoroughly.

At one point, I opened my eyes to see what Rebecca was doing, and saw that she had scooted down until she was eye-level with Kate's left breast. She hefted it in her small hand, bringing the nipple closer to her face. She popped it into her mouth and began to suck. I could feel a burst of Kate's breath into my mouth as she sighed at the added sensation.

We continued kissing. I rested my hand on Kate's meaty thigh and before long I was running my hand up and down its length. My entire body was reacting not only to the pleasure of kissing Kate, but also to the sight of my pretty girlfriend voraciously sucking on her friend's tit.

Kate's arm curled around my head and I could feel her palm against the back of my skull. She gently pushed my head down, away from her face, towards her right breast. I kissed Kate's neck and shoulders on my way down until the nipple was directly in front of me. I looked over at Rebecca, who was smiling at me with Kate's nipple between her teeth. I smiled back and began to suckle Kate gently.

By this point, Kate had an arm around each of us, holding us to her breasts in a motherly fashion. What was not motherly, however, was the expression of pure rapture on her face as her breasts were licked, kissed, bitten, and sucked.

But Rebecca had even more in store for Kate. She slid her hand down from Kate's breast, over her belly-button, and through her pubic hair until her fingers reached Kate's pussy. From Kate's reaction, Rebecca had no trouble finding her clit, and was doing a good job of massaging it with her fingers, because Kate's harsh breathing became soft moans which only grew louder. Kate was in Heaven, I could tell, getting her tits licked and her pussy fingered by the two of us.

A moment later, I felt Rebecca's hand on mine, and I opened my eyes. She guided my hand down to Kate's crotch and began moving my hand so that now I was the one fingering Kate's clit. It seemed to make no difference to Kate, who continued her blissful vocalizations. Apparently, I was in charge of keeping Kate's clit happy, while Rebecca inserted her index finger into Kate's pussy, then her middle finger as well.

"Where did you learn to do all this?" I whispered to Rebecca, grinning.

"Girl Scouts," she replied with a wink.

* * *

After a while, it seemed Kate was bordering on orgasm, and Rebecca wanted to slow it down before Kate was completely spent. Reluctantly, Kate agreed to move on to something new. Rebecca explained that we had given Kate pleasure and now it was time for Kate to return the favor.

Rebecca instructed me to lay on my back with my head on the pillow and spread my legs. I did as I was ordered and immediately got rock hard just realizing that these two beautiful girls were both staring at my naked cock, both eager to suck it, although for now Rebecca would give the honor to Kate. My girlfriend reached out and held the base of my shaft to keep my cock straight up while Kate moved into position between my legs. I took a moment to admire her curvy body, her wide hips, her huge breasts hanging down proudly from her chest.

Maybe out of slight jealousy, or just a desire to see her man's needs met, Rebecca put her hand on the back of Kate's head and pushed it down towards my waiting erection. Kate reached out to take my prick in her hand but Rebecca slapped it away. "Only your mouth," she instructed. Kate's warm lips closed around the head of my cock and I sighed. She ran her wet tongue all over my throbbing head until the spit was trickling down my shaft.

Rebecca took her hand off my cock and let it rest on my thigh. In a way, that was almost more erotic to me, feeling her soft hand so close to my painfully erect penis. It didn't stay there for long, though. Soon she reached under Kate's chin and grabbed my sack, hard enough to hurt in the most pleasurable way possible. I groaned loudly and began to squirm as she played with my balls. Kate now had most of my cock in her mouth and she was sucking it for all she was worth. Her hands were planted on the mattress on either side of my waist and she was on her knees between my legs. As per Rebecca's instructions, she only used her mouth to service me. I can't tell you how turned on I was by the sight of this chunky red-head on her hands and knees in front of me.

Rebecca looked at me and smiled. I guess she could judge by the look on my face how much I was enjoying myself. But she was a girl with needs too. She crawled towards my head and then swung her leg over me, so that she was sitting on my chest, with her ass pointed at my face. She scooted back until her asscrack was right against my chin, then lifted her butt into the air, and scooted back an inch more.

Her beautiful, round, white ass was right in front of my face and I needed no prompting. I immediately stuck out my tongue and began to lick up and down the length of her asscrack, all the way down to the back of her scrotum,, tasting her sweat and her flesh and litte of my own semen. I found her hole and began to lick a circle around it with my tongue, then attempt to probe inside. I was filled with the desire to get my tongue as far into her ass as I could. She moaned as I tongue-fucked her ass.

Then Rebecca leaned forward until we were in a 69 position. From my vantage point, I couldn't tell what she was doing at first, but suddenly I was feeling two tongues licking at the shaft of my cock. If I hadn't blown my load so recently, I would have erupted right then. Feeling those two hot, wet tongues sliding up and down my cock and over my balls was one of the most intense experiences of my life. Occasionally they would pause so Kate could take me into her mouth, suck me for a few moments, then pass me off to Rebecca, who would do the same. I channeled all the sexual energy that was building inside me into eating Rebecca's butt.

Eventually, when I was only minutes from an orgasm, Rebecca sat back. Because of her position before, she was now literally sitting on my face. Before she could smother me (as if I would have cared! If I had to go sometime, I'd want it to be that moment), Rebecca climbed off. Kate stopped sucking me and I took a moment to catch my breath.

"I think he liked it," Rebecca said.

"Oh God . . ." was all I could say.

"He tastes so good," Kate remarked.

"I know," said Rebecca.

"What now?" Kate asked.

"I think my girls need some attention," Rebecca said, pointing to her penis and balls.

"Let's not keep them waiting!" I exclaimed and they both laughed.

Rebecca took up the same position I had just vacated, lying on her back with her legs spread apart. Kate and I moved into place, each straddling one of Rebecca's legs so that we could get our heads close enough to suck her cock simultaneously. But we didn't go after her cock just yet. Kate began kissing Rebecca's right testicle while I went for the left. First I licked every inch I could, my tongue occasionally running over Kate's as she did likewise. Then I would pinch the baggy skin of Rebecca's scrotum between my lips and tug gently at it, eliciting groans from my girlfriend. Then I would suck her ball into my mouth and put a little pressure on it with my tongue, just enough to make her hurt the way she had hurt me. She loved it.

Finally, I couldn't take it any more, I needed that beautiful girly dick inside my mouth. I opened my lips and took every inch inside me. I closed my mouth around the hard meat and let the heavenly taste of it coat my tongue. I opened my eyes long enough to see that Kate was tonguing the underside of Rebecca's balls, then I looked over at Rebecca. Her eyes were closed and she was pinching her nipples tightly as she squirmed in place.

Kate came up for air and I could tell by her expression that she wanted Rebecca in her mouth. I smiled at her, knowing that she must be nervous, considering how nervous I had been to suck a transsexual girl's cock for my first time that very night. At last, Kate took Rebecca's six inches into her mouth, and I saw Kate's eyes roll back. She closed her mouth and began sucking with the same ferocity she had used on me.

I took the time to kiss Rebecca's smooth thighs all the way up to her pelvis bone, then down to her pubic hair. I kissed the soft hairs there, then moved up to her belly button. I put my tongue inside it and began to lick. I dragged my tongue from her belly button up to her breasts, which she yielded to me without complaint. I sucked on each of them, first just the nipple, then taking the whole breast into my mouth. I did that for each one, then moved up to Rebecca's face, the most beautiful part of her body.

"Hey," I whispered.

"Hi, sweetie," she replied.

"I love you," I whispered.

Rebecca pulled my face against hers and kissed me, then whispered into my ear, "I love you too."

Kate was now moaning loudly. I looked down and noticed that while she had been sucking Rebecca off, she had been rubbing her clit as well. Now she was close to an orgasm. Rebecca was too, by the way she squirmed. I lay down on the mattress next to Rebecca and she draped her leg over mine. Kate moved so that she was now straddling Rebecca's and my leg. She reached out and began to jerk me off.

I stretched out my arm and put it behind Rebecca's head. She leaned into me, then turned her face towards mine. We closed our eyes and kissed gently while Kate voraciously sucked Rebecca's cock, then mine, then went back to Rebecca's. Whoever she wasn't sucking, she was jerking, and both of us were coming close to our orgasms. As it turned out, Rebecca would reach hers first.

"I'm . . . gonna . . . cum . . ." she panted.

"Shoot it on her face," I instructed.

"O . . .K . . ."

Rebecca finally reached down and seized her cock. As I watched, she gave it the final few strokes, and then spewed a geyser of thick, white semen straight at Kate's smiling face. It splattered all over Kate's left cheek, chin, and nose. Once she was done pumping, Rebecca began to stroke my cock as I bordered on an orgasm. Kate moved her face closer, preparing to suck, but Rebecca was too good. Before Kate could open her mouth, my own stream of jizz shot out and splattered the other side of Kate's face. She laughed out loud as the warm liquid hit her.

I took a moment to recover as Kate moved to a kneeling position. When I opened my eyes, I saw her kneeling there with a hand at her crotch, masturbating furiously. Most of her face had a shiny coat of cum on it and some was dripping down her neck. Rebecca and I glanced at one another, then immediately sat forward, and began licking the fresh cum off of Kate's face. I ate some of hers and I ate some of mine. It didn't matter. We just slurped until our mouths were full of cum, then French kissed so we could truly share it all.

Kate's orgasm finally hit and her entire body rocked as she enjoyed multiple orgasms. Rebecca and I pulled her close and we shared a three-way kiss. Kate's saliva mixed with mine and Rebecca's, which mixed with Rebecca's and my semen.

At last, Kate's orgasm ended, and she collapsed on to the bed, breathing deeply. Rebecca lay back as well. I took a place in between both of them, then reached down to grab the blankets which had been bunched at the bottom of the bed. I pulled them over and carefully covered my girls with it. Kate picked her watch up off the floor and set it to 6:00 AM, so she could sneak back into her room before anyone woke up. Then, with no prompting at all, both of them leaned in towards me, snuggling against me for warmth. Rebecca closed her eyes and was almost immediately asleep.

A few minutes later, Kate spoke, pulling me back from the edge of a dream.

"Are you awake, Jordan?" she asked.

"Yeah," I replied sleepily. "What's up?"

"I just wanted to thank you for tonight," she said.

"It was my pleasure," I told her.

"And . . . well, I feel kind of stupid saying this . . . but I just want you to know that I've liked you for a long time," she said.

"Oh?" I asked, surprised.

"Yeah," she said. "That's what made tonight so special. And, I know you like Rebecca very much, but I just wanted you to know that if you and Rebecca ever, you know . . ."

"I know what you're going to say," I told her, cutting her off. "You're going to say that if Rebecca and I break up, then you'd like to go out with me?" Kate nodded. "I'm very flattered, Kate, but that's not going to happen. I don't just like Rebecca very much. I'm in love with her and I know I'll be in love with her for a very long time. Maybe the rest of my life."

Kate thought about that for a minute.

"You're very lucky to have each other," she said, a bit sad.

"Thank you," I said, then added sincerely, "and we're very lucky to have a friend like you."

Kate smiled and I smiled back, then we had a quick, friendly kiss. Kate closed her eyes and snuggled closer to me. Soon, we were all three fast asleep.

***

At 6:00 AM, the alarm on Kate's watch began to beep on the night table. I woke up to find Kate under my arm with her head on my chest. I gently shook her until her eyes fluttered open and she smiled up at me. I nodded towards the watch and realization hit her. She reached for the watch and turned it off. She stretched and climbed out of bed. It was dark in the room but the sun was beginning to peek in through the curtains. I had just enough light to watch Kate's ample rear as she pulled her bathrobe on around her.

"Same time tomorrow night?" she asked me.

"Of course," I replied.

She leaned over and kissed me on the cheek, then kissed Rebecca (who was still fast asleep). She waved goodbye and crept out the door, heading back to her room. I turned my body towards Rebecca and felt her nuzzling my body for warmth. I closed my eyes once again and quickly slipped into another dream about my darling shemale girlfriend and the night of ecstasy we had enjoyed.

12