Rebound Man

Story Info
How to survive college with older siblings.
10.5k words
4.47
61.2k
103
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers

You know, it is very hard being the third sibling attending the same college when your two older sisters are still there. Everything you do gets compared to what one or the other of them has done in their college life. I guess it could have been worse; I could have been a girl.

My older sister, Samantha, didn't win many academic accolades but compared to her, I was a grade-schooler socially. I think she actually does qualify as a senior this year with a good chance of actually graduating if she can manage to concentrate enough to pass the class schedule that she has. Of course, that means she would have to cut down a little on the partying that she does and actually attend most of her classes.

Elizabeth is my second oldest sister, and she is about 180 degrees away from Sam. If she hadn't taken advantage of an opportunity to spend a year in Europe with the family of an exchange student from her senior year in high school, she would be a senior this year, but she speaks French better than anyone else I have ever known. And she also speaks some German and Italian and Greek, too. She has an academic scholarship in Chemistry.

And then there's me, Bob, well actually, Xavier Robert Stephenson. Now who names their kid Xavier? I'm hoping to keep my full name a secret until I graduate. Now, I finished in the top 5th of my class in school so I am not a dumb cluck, but any class I sign up for, if Beth had the same professor, I get the 'why can't you do better like your sister' speech... And Sam is a legend in the dorms for her partying and she is the most popular student on campus. So, academically, I'm in Beth's shadow, and socially, I'm in Sam's shadow. I was just going along trying to maintain my own identity.

Now the school policy is that freshmen students have to live in the dorms for at least the first two quarters they are in school, but after that, they don't have to stay in the dorms, they can get an apartment off-campus or move into one of the frat or sorority houses. It's a three hour drive from our little hometown to the campus, so Dad had located a building which he had converted into multiple-housing and for the second half of my freshman year; the three of us would live together. The house was a big old place with large rooms downstairs and eight bedrooms upstairs. Dad had re-designed each room with a separate niche room for a commode and wash stand along with a large closet, and had two of the upstairs rooms converted into bath/shower rooms. We had three other students living here as well, and their rent paid all the taxes, utilities and maintenance.

Money is Dad's main motivator, but I think he also wanted us to live together for safety. The building would be nearly paid off by the time that we all graduate (by all I include my three younger siblings, too), just by diverting the dorm fees and Dad said we could get jobs to pay for our food and incidentals. My sisters moved in when the renovation was finished, and at the end of my second quarter a year ago, I moved in also. Then when the time comes; Uma, Allen and Lori will take their turns living in the house.

Oops, I think I digress... I was talking about living on campus with older siblings. Okay, so even though I'm a high B student, I know that I'll never match up to Beth and her straight A's. And I don't have the looks or the temperament to surpass Sam socially. So I would have to find my space in something else. I'm not a jock, nor a nerd, I guess I'm pretty much like most college students, just doing the best I can with what I've got.

I think I have found my niche here at the school. And it was Beth and Sam that steered me to it. I am Rebound Man. But not just the guy that a girl goes to when she wants to have a fast fling after an unhappy relationship explodes, I'm the guy who helps rebuild her self-esteem, a person to show her that she still has lots to offer to whomever will take the time to look.

It all started less than a month after I moved in, with one of Beth's classmates. Mary had been trying to maintain a long distance relationship with her high school boyfriend when she learned that he had been fucking around with other girls where he was at college. It made her feel foolish to have been so naïve and, of course, she felt used and abused as well. Beth was tutoring Mary to try to stop the sudden downward spiral in her grades, and Sam said that I could help out by taking some 'tutoring' also. But she insisted because she felt I would break Mary's feeling of inadequacy. I was to show her respect, but also that other guys would be interested in her as a person.

The first couple tutoring sessions we reviewed the material we were studying, but at the end of the third session, we hadn't gotten that day's materials clear when Beth had to leave for her job, so Mary and I continued discussing it. We had some snacks while we continued and we talked about other things besides the materials for class. We continued again after the fourth session, and by the fifth session, it didn't feel unusual for us to continue after Beth left and Mary told me the full details of her breakup. Now Beth had already told me about that, so I was prepared to give supportive reassurance. I just didn't know that she would take that reassurance so personally, or that she would want to make out.

Now this presented me with a problem, because I didn't want to lead her on to think that we were becoming an item, but if I rejected the idea, it might re-enforce her feelings of inadequacy which was exactly the opposite of what was intended. Mary is a pretty hot girl and I don't really understand why she felt any inadequacy, but I didn't want to be the second guy to disappoint her in such a short time. After a little time making out, I looked at my watch and told her that I had to run to get ready for work. What I needed; was a delay to have time to consult with my relationship expert, Sam.

Once I saw Mary out, I went and knocked on Sam's door. When I told her it was me, she said to come on in. I don't know what I was expecting, but it sure wasn't to find her sitting there in her bra and panties. Her hair was wet so she must have just finished a shower. I had half a boner from making out with Mary, and seeing Sam like that caused me to sprout a full hard-on which made it necessary to quickly sit down to hide the tenting of my pants. After some stuttering around, I managed to tell her I wanted to talk about Mary.

She asked if I thought that Mary was over her depression from her breakup so I gave her the story of what had happened. I asked her what she thought about how I could break off with Mary without causing new problems. I mean, I wouldn't have minded at all going with Mary, but I kind of had this other girl in mind that I wanted to date. Sam said she'd think it over and let me know tomorrow how she thought I should handle it.

Due to my concern for Mary and the time passing during our discussion, I was only half hard again when we finished and it was time to leave. I turned towards the door as I stood in hopes that Sam hadn't seen my woodie.

"By the way, Bob, nice package you have there."

"I, I, uh, thanks."

I'm sure that if Beth or anyone had seen my face as I came out of Sam's room, they would have thought I had gotten too close to a fire, and maybe I had. Yes, I know that I have seen Sam, and even Beth, in swimwear and bikinis that were a lot smaller than Sam's panty and bra set, but the swimsuits weren't underwear. Maybe it didn't make any difference to Sam, but it sure affected me. I went back to my room and jerked off before I could start back on homework.

Later, at around 11:00 after Beth came home, I decided to ask her if I was overreacting to Sam's attire. Maybe they had been doing things differently for the time that I had been here than was the standard. Maybe this was a test to see if I would be embarrassed by the normal dress code. I needed to know so I could react appropriately.

When I knocked on her door and told her it was me, she came to open it and as I heard the knob turn, I had a sudden vision of her answering it half naked. But she was still in her work clothes and asked me to come on in to talk. I don't know if I was relieved or disappointed at first. She asked how things were going with Mary, so I ran through that with her too. While we talked she was flitting around her room doing housekeeping things; putting her school books on her desk, putting folded laundry into her chest of drawers, hanging some clothes in the closet.

"I saw Sam in her bra and panty set after Mary left this evening."

She had been carrying her shoes into the closet and was halfway behind the closet door. I thought she made a little jerky step when I said that.

"Oh, and what did she say about that?"

"Well, she didn't say anything. I was surprised that she had told me to come on in when she was dressed like that, but she seemed very concerned about Mary. And so she didn't say anything about it at all.

"I was wondering if you two have been hiding something from me since I got here, or was she so busy thinking on Mary's situation, that she just completely forgot that she wasn't fully dressed?"

I heard Beth rustling some clothes around in her closet.

"I can't see Sammy forgetting anything about her appearance. If she wasn't dressed, she wanted you to see that she wasn't dressed; I mean she could have always told you to wait or to come back in a minute or two and have had time to throw on something. No, she wanted you to see her like that... Wait, I guess I have to come all the way clean on this.

"Of course, Mom and Dad cannot know anything about this. They would kill all of us; well, at least Sammy and I, if you told them now before you get involved. And keep everything a secret from our roomies also.

"Okay here goes... Sammy came to me early this year and said she was afraid that she couldn't control herself and asked for help. So she and I have been discussing a plan for the last several months. I have to admit that I knew she was going to let you catch her sometime soon in less than a full outfit. In fact, it was my idea. You know that Sammy has had some problems with partying too much to have the time to study enough to pass all of her classes.

"You know me, all brain and no emotions, well, I figured that if she had you here in the house to keep her passions satisfied, that she would be able to save a lot of the flirting time that she has used in the past. And since you aren't a big time partier, it might have an effect of toning down her party time, too.

"I figured that since you love us already, all I had to do was get you past that incest label. I know that you wouldn't hurt her unless it would save her from some bigger pain. And since we have seen how far you were willing to go to help, and how reluctant you are to do anything that might hurt a person who is just one of my friends, I knew that it would be all right."

"By 'passions', I assume that you are referring to her sexual needs? Wouldn't that bum you out if she and I got it on and you were left out? I can't believe I just said that... I guess that since I haven't seen you go out on any dates, nor have any guys come here to see you; I guess that you don't have a regular boyfriend, or, or girlfriend, maybe?"

"Ha, ha, ha... Oh Bob, Sammy and I are both straight, although I hate to use labels like that since they are so restrictive and often become inaccurate based on the mood at the moment. I know that Sammy goes almost exclusively after guys and so do I when I have the time and inclination. I guess I just don't have as active of a libido as she has; at least not while I'm here at school. Ask me to tell you some of the stories about my time in Europe later."

She came out of her closet as she was saying the last several sentences and was finishing buttoning up one of my old shirts. From the glimpse that I had, she had on panties, but I didn't see a bra strap. I shifted my arm across my lap to hide the immediate tenting, but obviously I hadn't done it quickly enough.

"Well, I see that I don't have to worry about convincing you to ignore that incest label, or at least not your body. How about your mind? Do we have to work on that, or is it on the same wavelength, too?"

"I... I... I... Uh... I don't know what to say. I have seen you two at home in bikinis and so I knew that you are both hot. But I always felt that I was way below Sam socially and way below you intellectually, I mean, I'm not hot, I'm just a regular guy, I have had fantasies but I never thought that any of them could ever come true. I'll have to let this sink in a while to see if it would be too weird or if it could work."

"Well, if I know Sammy, and I do, I'm sure that now that she has decided to follow through on this, she will be offering incentives to encourage you to do as she wants. So when you talk to her tomorrow, don't be too surprised to see more skin and she may do some other things to get you to go her way. I'm going to leave it up to you two to decide how far and how fast you want anything to happen. So I won't say anything to her now about what we have discussed tonight.

"The only thing I ask is that you don't do anything to throw Mary back into her depression. She has had a hard enough time already. Now I think that you should go and think over everything that you've learned today and rest up for tomorrow. I know that neither you nor Sammy has any early morning classes so she will probably try talking to you just after all of the rest of us have left for class."

With that, she shoved me out her door and closed it behind me. I stepped across the hall and into my room. I closed and locked my door since I had been sleeping nude for the last couple years since I turned 18. And I needed to jerk out another one before I'd be able to sleep tonight. Seeing both of my sisters, only half dressed and talking about an incestuous relationship; and having made out with Mary whom I was pretty sure wanted a physical, sexual relationship too, it was too much to let me sleep without a release first.

It was the first time since I don't remember when that I didn't wake up on my own right before the alarm went off at 7:00. I guess jerking twice tired me more than I was used to. Since my first class today wasn't until 10:00 and it was only a 10 minute walk from the house, I had plenty of time.

Our musician roomie was already gone to make it to her lab class half way across campus by 7:30. And our physics nerd was long gone to take advantage of the early morning slow time at the lab on the far side of the campus as was his usual practice. The math geek would be leaving in about a half hour for her 8:00 class. Beth was the next to leave by around 8:15, she'd be driving to the other side of the campus because she'd go straight to work when she finished classes today and all her classes were on that side of the campus today. I'd be leaving a little after 9:30 for the 10:00 class and Sam would be leaving shortly after that for her 10:30 biology lab. So Sam and I would have from about 7:30 until 9:00 to talk with only Beth here part of the time before I'd have to get dressed to make it to class.

I wasn't sure yet what I thought about this situation. I mean, it is a chance to bang the hottest, most popular girl on campus, but on the other hand, she is my sister. Would it destroy our family relationship, or make it better? Or would we simply act as though nothing were happening, as if we were doing strangers instead of each other? And who could I go to for advice, I mean, my social advisor is Sam; would she be able to analyze this without bias even though she is involved?

This looks to be the time that I have to figure it out on my own. Beth had suggested this as the best solution, and I trusted her a lot for analysis and for finding the best solution in just about any situation. Apparently, Sam had done her own review and believed in this solution also. So it is down to me... Can I handle this in an adult manner?

The solution would have to stay in this house since other students and the faculty knew that we were brother and sister, so we still had to act that way to anyone outside of the three of us. But in our rooms, I would be her safety valve, her regulator, her lover. Hell, who was I kidding? Of course I wanted to tap that. What guy in his right or wrong mind would pass up that opportunity?

Of course, we still had the situation with Mary that had to be resolved, but Sam already said that she'd give me a plan of action on that front so all I had to do was wait and do as I was told. I trust Sam in everything that involves relationships, well at least in any that don't involve her quite so deeply. So what I needed to do is let Sam know that Mary's situation doesn't affect my desire to be with her so she wouldn't base any plan on how it would or could affect us.

I went and knocked on Sam's door again. After I told her it was me, she said come on in. I wondered if it would be similar to yesterday's meeting. Sure enough, Sam wasn't dressed again, but this time she still had on her nightwear which was where another one of my shirts had gotten to. As we started talking, she walked into her closet and was picking out her outfit for the day while I faked hiding my erection as best as I could.

"Sam, I hope you are pulling a very young Mrs. Robinson on me. So if I am not reading what is happening here correctly, please forgive me for suggesting that you might be willing to share your favors with me, but I don't know how else I can take this.

"Now I don't want you to take this wrong, because if you are interested, I don't know any man who could or would resist, surely not me. So I am not saying no, but I have to say wait, because I have to finish our plan to help Mary before I can begin to go after my own, uh, hopefully our own pleasure...

"Um, I have to go to my room for a minute or two; I'll be right back, that is; uh, if you want me to come back in here. Then we can review the plan you have for Mary's problem."

Maybe it would take me a few more minutes than that, but not many.

"Yes, Bob, you should come back in here. That way we can talk without anyone overhearing the plan. And I promise that we will discuss the plan and only that until we have a finish that will lead to Mary's satisfaction."

I really did need to go to my room, because, well; while we were talking, she had picked high-heel boots, and sox, and skinny jeans, and a sweater on her trips in and out of her closet, and was laying them on her bed, and every time she came back out, another button was undone on that 7 button shirt. .

I finished my business pretty quickly. I needed to be calm enough to be able to review and remember the plan if I wanted to be able to pull it off successfully. I took an extra minute to go ahead and finish dressing so I'd be ready to leave at about 9:30 as I had planned.

Sam had been busy too while I was gone. She was pulling on her second boot with her foot on her desk chair when I knocked and walked in. I wasn't sure if she had a bra on under her sweater, but I didn't see any panty line under those jeans and they looked painted on. I almost turned back around to my room, but...

"Okay, here's what I have. We want Mary to know that you and therefore probably every man, finds her not just nice and pretty, but sexy and desirable. But we don't want to have you stuck in a relationship with her, well, for obvious reasons. So we expand on your desires for that girl that you are trying to keep yourself available for, maybe even make it that you are promised to her in your mind, but who is currently involved with someone else. When you are alone with Mary, you make out like you did before and let it go as far as she wants to take it.

Zeke503
Zeke503
112 Followers