Rebuilding Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brittany licked her lips. "I do," she admitted.

He grinned, winked and chuckled. "Do I know my Pet, or don't I?" The endearment slipped easily from his lips and felt right.

Brittany obviously felt the same way. Her body instantly calmed. She slipped from her chair and crawled on the floor to Patrick. He pushed back his seat and patted his leg. She rested her head on his knee.

"We'll make this work," he told her.

She nodded her head and knew deep in her heart that they would. It was just a matter of time and a matter of communication.

Patrick cupped her chin and lifted her face. She took the slight pressure on her skin as a signal to rise. She did so and waited for him to lead her. "Do you want to be my Pet this morning, or my equal?" he asked, allowing her the choice, something he'd not done since their agreement fifteen years ago.

"Pet," she whispered.

He felt his cock twitch and kissed her lips. "Then go prepare yourself," he told her. She walked away, paused at the top of the stairs and disrobed. He watched and gazed longingly at her nakedness. He waited until she was downstairs before cleaning up the kitchen and wiping down the table.

Downstairs Brittany worked to set the various tools, creams, and lotions that Patrick favored to one side. There was a long table against the North wall, where he expected everything to be in a specific order. The unspoken command was that he could walk over and not have to search for what he wanted, it was just there. There was also specific equipment that had to be moved around.

The Wand Love Chair was brought out and placed in one corner of the room. The spanking machine, with its attachments, was placed along one wall. She checked carefully the bondage table, on which she had punished herself, for any cracks in the vinyl, and that all its locks were easy to open and close. She pulled on the chains that hung from the ceiling, testing their stability. The likelihood that anything would ever fail was slim to none. It was because Patrick was anal when it came to details, that she knew she was always safe when they played.

She heard his footsteps above her and knew it was time to step up the pace. Brittany placed her clothes the closet, then grabbed a tube of lubricant and a butt plug. She coated the plug with the gel and slid the toy into her ass. The plug was then removed. She added more lube and reinserted it again. Brittany removed and washed the toy and her hands, and went to the center of the room.

Patrick walked downstairs and saw her sitting on her knees. She looked excited, eager, and more desirable than she had in a long time. Obviously their conversation had weighed heavily on her mind, and her worries were somewhat lifted. He pulled off his clothes, walked over to the closet and laid his clothes next to hers.

He reached back into the closet and pulled out a pair of black leather police style pants, with a blue stripe running down the outside of each leg. Patrick then put on a matching lambskin leather shirt, with short sleeves. It buttoned up the front. He left it open at the chest, securing the last three buttons. He slipped on a pair of black sandals and tightened their straps.

Patrick walked over to Brittany and tilted her head. She looked up at him with desire and need. His heart constricted deep inside his chest as she gazed adoringly. He ran his thumb over her lip. "Pet, today is a new day and prior transgressions are in the past. We will work together and move on. There will be no punishments for the disobediences. Now rise and lay down on the table."

She stood up and walked over to the bondage table. Carefully she used the step stool to climb onto the black padded table. She lay down and settled herself in the center. The table was several feet longer than her and was designed to support the weight of more than one person if necessary. Many times Master had joined her. She felt her pussy tighten as he lifted the straps from the bondage table and began to make her his prisoner.

Patrick stepped over to the table and picked up a matching set of leather ankle and wrist locking restraints. From each one, a double snap hook had been attached. He laid them on the table, and then one by one, he placed them on Brittany's ankles and wrists. He then attached the other end of the hook to the snap ends that were attached to the bondage table.

When he was done, he walked back to the table, Brittany tested her movements. The hold was firm, and gave little maneuverability to any of her extremities. Her pulse quickened as she waited for her Master. She listened to him pick up one of the toys on the table and wondered what it was. The sound of lubricant squirting onto something made her pussy tighten. She licked her lips.

"I think I need to tease you, Pet," Patrick said.

She glanced up and saw him place the Orgasm Ball between her open legs. Attached to it, was one of the smaller dildos. Also in his hands was a black leather blindfold. Her breath quickened. He covered her eyes with the black leather blindfold, and tightened the Velcro so it would not slip off no matter how vigorously she shook her head back and forth.

Brittany lay her head back on the table and waited. She felt his hands on her pussy, spreading her lips open. She hissed when the head of the dildo slid between her labia and pushed against her vaginal opening.

Patrick watched her abdominal muscles tighten as he pushed the toy into her pussy. The 5-inch long dick with a diameter of 1.5 inches disappeared into her tight entrance along with the honey and lemon flavored lubricate. He reached under the bed and pulled out one of the extension cords that were kept under the table. He plugged the machine in and pressed the slow motion button. Instantly the small cock was pumping his Pet.

Brittany's body responded immediately to the teasing pleasure of the small rubber penis slowly prodding her. Her pussy flexed around it. The walls tightened and her hips rose and fell. She knew though that there was more. Patrick had chosen the smallest attachment to do exactly what he told her he was going to do: tease her.

As the ball worked its magic, Patrick walked away. He kept an ear on his Pet, while picking up a pair of Japanese Clover Clamps and chain. He also chose a wireless vibrating clamp and walked over to the table where Brittany was rolling her hips and moaning softly.

He stood there and watched her being fucked by the toy. Her sex was sloppy and glistened from the lube and her juices. He reached down and pressed his palm against her abdomen. The pressure was firm and forced her abdomen to welcome the rippling effect of the little piston. "Oh Master," she whimpered, he chuckled, bent down and licked her little clit. She bucked instantly.

"So tasty Pet," he said, before shutting the toy off and placing the wireless clamp on her clit. She bucked hard against the soft bite of the tight grip. "You're so beautiful," he told her.

Brittany felt his fingers slide in and out of her opening. He pushed some of the lube and her juices down further. "Lift your ass, Pet."

She did so. A long sigh of pleasure rolled over her tongue as he pushed the gathered moisture into her anus. "Even though you played without me, nothing makes you feel like I do," he said knowingly.

"Only you Master," she whimpered.

He kissed her inner thigh, stood up and pushed the ball's cock back into her pussy. He turned it on, this time using the second speed while also turning on the small vibrator on the clit clamp. Brittany squealed in delight as the cock used her at a more frenzied pace and the little vibe began to send waves of power that caressed her clit.

Patrick grinned and caressed her breasts. He allowed her to feel the vibrations and the pumping cock for three minutes, while he gazed hungrily at her writhing form. His cock strained against his pants. The thick engorged flesh knew what it wanted. Patrick denied his need, while running his fingers down Brittany's arms, sides, hips, and legs. He massaged her flesh and muscles, while the machine and toy used her.

She was close to coming and he whispered words of encouragement. "Come Pet, come for your Master. Come on that little cock as it pushes inside you. Come thinking of me watching your little body play the slut. You are so beautiful, Pet. So beautiful, and dirty. My little slut."

Brittany cried out his name. "Master! Master!" Her voice was gentle and pleading and the climax matched the sounds. She bucked several times against the devices as a small wave of pleasure danced through her. Several short bursts of passion erupted from deep within her. "Oh, Master. My wonderful beautiful Master."

Patrick kissed her right tit, while pulling out the dildo and shutting off the orgasm ball.

Her lower lip trembled. The clit vibe still teased her. He moved to the other breast and tugged on it with his teeth. When he let it go, her boob bounced and swayed. He grinned, licked his lips and ran his tongue over the freckles of her chest.

"Very good, Pet," he said, before moving away. He took the clover clamps with the chain and rested them on her belly. The cold metal was a contrast to her warm, flushed skin.

He applied the first to her right nipple, tightening it just enough that it would hold. The left one was treated to the same pleasant pinch. He gave the chain a tug and watched the toy tighten. Brittany's back arched. "Oh yes, Master, yes," she whimpered.

He pressed a finger to her lips. "Shh, Pet."

Instantly Brittany quieted.

"Good girl," he said. He leaned over and whispered in her ear. "Listen, Pet, your Master's cock is so hard. It needs you, but I don't know if you're hungry enough. Are you hungry, Pet?"

"Yes! Yes, Master! I am hungry. I want your cock. I need it," Brittany begged.

He touched her pussy and inserted two fingers into her opening. The vibrating clamp played with her clit, while he played with her cunt.

"Pet, how hungry are you? Where do you want your Master's cock?" He asked, as he continued to pump his fingers faster and faster into her slick hole.

Brittany's hips rose and fell in tune with his ministrations. He reached down with his other hand and tugged on the chain. The clamps tightened, Brittany cried out in pleasure. "Yes, Pet. You are so dirty. So filthy. So wet. You're a mess. My mess though, right?" he asked.

"Yes, yours," she gasped. "Your filthy, dirty, messy Pet," she whispered through ragged breaths.

"Do you need my cock, Pet?"

"Yes, yes Master. Your cock. Your cum. You!" she demanded.

Patrick laughed, pulled his hand away and tugged hard on the clamps. "Saucy slut," he said as her back arched from the intense pain and pleasure the tug had delivered to her nipples.

She lay shivering from arousal. Her senses were alive, as were his. He removed the clamp from her pussy and left her side. Instinctively she stilled and tried to make out what he was going to do to her next. "There are so many toys out, Pet. Do we really use all these toys?" Patrick asked.

"Yes Master," she replied. Her voice was thick and drenched in desire.

"Good," he told her before chuckling and muttering a soft curse of pleasure.

His laughter reached deep into her subconscious.

"I think we have too many toys. Maybe that is the problem Pet. We've come to rely on toys and not each other." Patrick turned to look at the naked woman on the table. "But we do like our playthings. But what about my cock, Pet. Does it still satisfy you?"

"Yes!" she cried.

"Let us see," he said.

Brittany listened to the sound of his sandals being taken off. She strained to hear the removal of his clothing, but the sound never came. Instead she felt the weight of his body moving onto the table. He straddled her head.

His cock still covered in the leather pants, pressed against her mouth. He lowered his face to her clit and began to punish it with his tongue. He reached between them and held the chain of the clamps and occasionally toyed with them, causing her pressure and pinpricked sensations in each nipple.

Brittany lay under her Master, relishing in the feelings that swept through her with every sweep of his tongue. She rubbed her face across his crotch, breathed in the aroma of his groin mingling with the scent of the leather. Inside, her whole body seemed to become alive, and she knew it was because of her Master's touch and the knowledge that he now knew her needs had matured into something more. No longer was she holding back any secrets or desires.

She felt him push his fingers into her opening, twist his wrist and began to massage the ridged flesh of her pussy, before driving deeper and caressing the soft tissue of her inner walls. Her body moved as if it had no choice but to follow the tune he played deep within her. She opened her mouth and began to draw her tongue across the leather, pushing and prodding the material with firm swipes.

Patrick ground his pelvis into her face, fucked the air between them and teased her until she was begging for his dick.

"Not yet, Pet."

He leaned forward slightly, so his leather-clad balls were rubbing her lips, while his tongue began to dive in and out of her slick pussy. She almost came, but forced herself to wait. Her Master had just begun the oral fucking and she did not want to give in too easily to the lust that was building inside her.

Patrick grinned, hearing the frustrated growls from his Pet, as he fucked her with the thick muscle. He curled the tip, rolled it over the edges of her pussy, and then pushed it in deep, only to draw it out and repeat the process around the entire circumference of her tender hole. She was oozing nectar that he found tastier than in the past. The honey-lemon flavored lube they'd used earlier was no longer teasing his taste buds. His Pet's juice was the only thing left to swallow.

He pushed in three fingers, arched his back and felt his cock ready to explode all over his leather pants. He cursed softly, tightened his muscles and controlled his need, so he could force his woman to reach her peak far before his. When he ordered her to come, it was but seconds until her body was able to respond to the command.

His head dropped down and his mouth opened wide as her fluids squirted out. He drank the initial shot of juice eagerly, before the second cascaded in thick syrup that coated his tongue, teeth and gums. He moaned his appreciation for her gift, and whispered words of pride over her accomplishment. When she was done shuddering, he moved off her and shared a mouthful of her cum with her.

Brittany, still blindfolded, supped eagerly from his mouth. She swallowed the hot liquid and cleaned her Master's tongue when he slowly drew it in and out from between her lips. When he was satisfied, he stepped away from bondage table and took several long deep breaths, needing to calm his lust.

"What now, Pet?" he asked, once he was able to think and speak coherently.

"Your cock, Master, please, please give me your cock. Your cum. Please," she begged.

He reached down and stroked himself through the dark leather. There were drops of pre cum that had leaked onto the matching lambskin trousers, but he knew with the proper care it would look as good as new again. "Are you sure?" he asked again, as he moved away from her and back to the table with all the toys.

"Yes, yes, Master. I'm sure," she cried again. Her voice was laced with desire that bordered on frustration.

Patrick smirked. "Such an insolent girl you are, to grow so bold. Your voice holds a hint of sarcasm, doesn't it, Pet?" he asked.

He glanced over and saw her lips twist. He knew the look. It was one worn often when she was forced to learn something new that seemed simple, yet for some reason she could not grasp. He loved the look; it made her seem almost child-like.

"Perhaps," she whispered, finally admitting defeat. Brittany was being sarcastic and sassy, but she was also hungry for his cock. She loved and hated the games they played. The love far outweighed the hate.

"Soon, Pet, soon you will wear my cum, for now though. I have a few more things I need to do. Remember, it's all about the toys today. Do we have too many?"

Brittany felt his hands on her ankles. The snaps were released and he told her to stretch her muscles, while he freed her hands. He then removed her blindfold and the clamps on her nipples. She blinked a few times at the change in lighting, but for the most part her eyes were not overly assaulted. Patrick often kept the lights dim in the basement.

She stretched her legs and arms, and then asked permission to walk around the room, in order to get more circulation moving through her body. When it was granted, she smiled, thanked her Master and proceeded to do as she desired. When he called her back to him, Brittany's body was instantly put on alert.

Patrick had placed the Wand Love chair in the center of the room. The seven inch attachment was lubed and ready for her. She licked her lips and waited for his instructions.

"I think this is your favorite toy, isn't it, Pet? Remove my clothes, but do not touch my cock," he demanded, not needing an answer to his question.

She whimpered as she began to disrobe her Master. Her fingers freed the buttons of his shirt and she pulled the material free. She folded the shirt, laid it on the table with the toys and then reached for his pants. She undid the bottom and went to draw down the zipper. It gave easily and his cock sprang free when she parted the flaps of material.

A moan of pleasure was pulled from her throat. A grunt echoed from Patrick's lips as the tension on his swollen shaft was finally eased. He watched Brittany's lower lip tremble as she saw the spongy head beckon her for a swift and gentle kiss. She licked her lips and glanced hungrily up to her Master. Patrick only eyed her with desire.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and used her hands to grasp the leather pants and pull them down his body. His legs were thick with muscle and the corded flesh rippled as he stepped out of the fabric. She treated the trousers with the same care as she had the shirt. When she returned to his side, she waited for further instructions.

"Bend over, Pet. I have something for that tight ass of yours."

Brittany's breath became lodged in her throat. She bent over and waited. He went to the table and retrieved the vibrating, ridged dildo. She gasped when he opened her ass cheeks, inserted the toy and drew it out. The lube had already been applied while she walked the room, so the moisture and the gooey gel fell easily from her hole. She moaned and pushed back on his manual fucking of her anus.

He pushed it in fully, allowing the fake balls that were molded along with the cock, to rest against her ass. He took her to the chair, had her face it and pressed his palms on her shoulders. "Sit, Pet," he said.

Brittany positioned herself, bent her knees and took the fake dick of the chair in her hand. She slid it into her pussy. Immediately her sex constricted around it, welcoming the warm embrace of her tender hole. Both holes were filled. She rocked gently on the wand, finding the right position for the rubber head. All her muscles seemed to tighten all at once and she groaned in appreciation.

"Very nice," Patrick said.

She looked at him with eyes full of adoration.

He moved back to the table, and picked up two small chains. Each had snaps on the ends. He caught her eyes and noticed the fire already building inside them. "My Pet still loves to be restrained, doesn't she?" he asked, as he stepped behind her.

"Yes, Master," she admitted.

He grabbed her arms and secured the wrist restraint bands with the chain and snaps. She was now properly handcuffed. He pushed her ankles together, forcing her ass muscles to tighten further to keep the toy from slipping out. As he secured both legs with the snap and chain, he whispered, "These clubs we will attend, do you think my Pet would want others to fuck her while she's tied up?"