Recalcitrant Student

Story Info
Teacher has a discipline problem.
3.7k words
4.44
64.1k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers

Cheryl was a cheerleader. What's that, Cheryl? Oh, Sorry. Cheryl was Captain of the cheerleading squad and don't you forget it. She was eighteen, very fit and athletic (try being a cheerleader when you're not) and quite intelligent (Again, needed to devise and learn some of those routines). She was a blue-eyed blonde, Prom Queen and general Queen Bee of the school and loved her social cachet. She was the top of the pile and intended to remain there.

Then Miss Jander joined the teaching staff. Miss Jander was a recently graduated teacher and Lawndale was her first teaching assignment. In her early twenties, Miss Jander bore some resemblance to Cheryl. She had been Captain of the cheerleading squad at her school. She had also been Prom Queen and effectively Queen Bee, but that was behind her now. While she was now in her early twenties she was still fit and athletic. She was quietly confident that she'd be popular at Lawndale, both with staff and students.

Cheryl hated her on first sight. Miss Jander, being older and in a superior position, didn't waste her time hating Cheryl. She just smiled, indicating that Cheryl would eventually grow up. She considered that she'd do Cheryl a kindness in helping her mature by sending a little tribulation her way.

Not that Miss Jander had to invent reasons to officially lean on Cheryl. Cheryl was only too happy to provide cause, being rude and insubordinate during Miss Jander's classes. Unofficially it was a bit of a stand-off. Cheryl would be rude, Miss Jander would penalise her. Being in the inferior position, Cheryl pondered ways and means to score off Miss Jander. Not just a petty score but something that she could rub in.

Potential revenge loomed when Cheryl overheard Miss Jander discussing the school rules with Mrs Fotheringham.

"Corporal punishment? Really, Mrs Fotheringham, that sort of thinking is so eighteenth century. Barbaric, really."

"Then don't use it," she was told. "It's in the school rules but it would only be invoked in the most extreme cases. I have to admit that there have been occasions when it's been warranted."

"Humph. I'd consider if a personal failure to have to resort to corporal punishment."

"How interesting," mused Cheryl as she quietly continued on her way. "I really need to see if I can make you have a personal failure."

Cheryl's campaign was simple enough. Misbehaviour in the same manner as she was currently doing but ignoring the penalties. Detention? She didn't turn up. Write an essay? It wasn't done. Write a thousand lines? Type one line and repeat it a thousand times. And all the time she smiled, knowing just how irritating Miss Jander found it.

Miss Jander was in a quandary. Just what the hell was she supposed to do about Cheryl? She had to find some way of jerking the girl into line. Perhaps some advice from a more senior teacher? To her dismay Mrs Fotheringham was most unhelpful.

"Well, Miss Jander, it's really up to you to resolve the problem," she was told. "None of the other teachers are having any problems with Cheryl. She's really quite a model student. It seems to me that she has some sort of dominance issue with you. You'll have to find some way to come down hard on her. Check the rule book and see if that gives you any ideas."

"I did," grumbled Miss Jander, "but really all it gave me was a sympathetic view to corporal punishment."

"Then why not try it. Put the brat over your knee and paddle her backside. If you insist she'd have to submit to it. If she tried to resist she'd be fighting a teacher and that's a major sin according to the school rules."

"But I wouldn't know how to go about spanking her. What do I do?"

"Ah, why don't you speak to Sam Ogilvie? He's our PE teacher. On the rare occasion that a boy is ordered to have corporal punishment Sam's the one who administers it."

"Really? Can I send Cheryl to him to have him spank her?"

"He'd probably enjoy doing it, too, but that's against school rules. It has to be a teacher of the same sex. Normally I'd administer a spanking to any of the girls but in this instance I think you'd be better served doing it yourself. Speak to Sam. He won't mind advising you."

One more class with Cheryl was enough to send a seething Miss Jander to speak to Sam Ogilvie. She found him in his office.

"Sam Ogilvie? I'm Margaret Jander. We haven't met before. I only started here at Lawndale a little while ago. I'm having some major problems with one of my students and Mrs Fotheringham suggested I talk to you about her. She said you could give me some advice."

"I see. Glad to help if I can. Why don't you tell me all about it?"

Margaret launched into a description of her travails with Cheryl.

"I'm at my wits end," she admitted. "Mrs Fotheringham suggested I just put the girl over my knee but I wouldn't know how. I've never spanked anyone in my life."

"Or received one if you don't know how," murmured Sam. "It's quite simple, you know. You sit down, make the girl bend over, toss her dress out of the way, apply hand to bottom, forcefully."

Margaret nibbled on a fingernail then sighed.

"You make it sound easy, but I just don't know."

"I'll tell you what. I'll step you through it. We'll pretend that I'm you and you're Cheryl. First, you don't do it in the middle of the classroom where everyone is watching, tempting though that might be. Isolate her in a small office or store-room. Most class rooms have a store room attached. Just use one of these after school. It will give you the privacy you need. In this case, my office gives us the privacy."

Sam rose from behind his desk and came around and sat on a visitor's chair next to Margaret. She raised her eyebrows slightly when he first stood. Sitting behind his desk he hadn't looked nearly as big as he did standing up.

"Come here", he told Margaret, patting his lap.

"What?"

"Point one," said Sam. "Don't take any nonsense from her. You're the adult. She's the child. You don't give her any leeway. Now, I said come here, so. . ."

Sam reached over and took hold of Margaret's arm, lifting her so she found herself rising out of her chair, then a pull sent her stumbling across his lap. A hand on her back held her in place.

"Now simply hold her where you want her and start the proceedings. Like this."

Margaret found her dress was lifted, Sam tucking it under the hand holding her in position. She was blushing, and then found she has a real reason to blush when her panties were pushed down out of the way.

"Hold on just one moment," she protested. "What do you think you're doing?"

"This is a bit of personal preference. You'll find it greatly adds to the young lady's embarrassment if you bare her bottom. It's treating her like a child in her eyes. How old is Cheryl? Eighteen?"

At Margaret's gasped agreement Sam nodded. "Then by all means, panties down. That's just the right age for her to really resent it."

"All right. You've made your point. You can let me up now."

"Don't be silly. We've barely started. Now when you spank the girl, remember that you're punishing her. You don't go patting her backside like this," demonstrating with a few casual pats, "but smack her bottom like this."

Margaret frantically bit back a scream as Sam's hand came down hard upon her bottom, dealing a couple of firm spanks.

"Also, you must remember to spread the spanks around a bit. If you spank this cheek now, then you must spank the other one next. You don't have to just alternate, but try and average it out. Like this."

A series of sharp stinging slaps danced across Margaret's bottom while she tried to prise herself off Sam's lap, to no avail.

"Stop wriggling. We're almost finished. You do know that you're supposed to confine your spanking to the bottom. Spanking here is frowned upon."

Sam thoughtfully rubbed his hand back and forth along Margaret's lips to demonstrate the no-touch area.

"Of course, if your spank goes off course and you see you're going to be landing a spank here then try to pull the spank so it only stings. Like this."

A quick series of stinging little slaps landed on Margaret's pudenda, encouraging the blood to flow. Other juices, too, Margaret realised.

"That should just about give you all the information you need," said Sam, swinging Margaret back to her feet. "And just when are you going to land on poor little Cheryl with both feet? Ah, just lean over the desk for a moment."

"After school today," said Margaret vindictively. "She's in my class last period and I just know she'll give me a reason to hold her back."

She instinctively did as Sam instructed, finding herself bent over the desk. Belatedly it occurred to her that she hadn't pulled her panties up. Her eyes opened wide as she found she was far, far, too late to think of that.

"Sam, don't you dare," she raged, feeling something pressing against her pussy, and she knew damn well that that wasn't his hand. She also knew damn well that her protest had come too late. She gasped as she felt Sam starting to push into her.

"Consider this a payment for the instructions I gave you on how to spank a naughty girl," murmured Sam pressing forward, pleased to find himself sinking in nice and deep without resistance.

Totally ignoring anything that Margaret might have to say on the matter Sam plunged into her, drawing back only to plunge deep once more. It is amazing, he thought, how some women react to a little spanking. They become all hot and bothered and any protest they might make just doesn't seem sincere. How can it when they're pushing to meet you so eagerly?

Margaret found she was gasping and participating, pushing urgently to meet Sam's cock as he drove into her. This was wrong, she just knew it, but there was nothing she could do about it but accept it. Actually, there was one thing she could and would do. She'd chalk this up as one more thing that she owed Cheryl for. This was all her fault.

Sam kept up a nice rhythm, finding Margaret capable of meeting him all the way. He idly wondered how she'd react if he tried to undo her blouse and bra, regretfully putting the thought aside for the time being. It was too near the end of the lunch break and he couldn't stay with her for too long. They'd both need time to prepare for the next class. Well, Margaret certainly would he thought with a grin as his groin slapped home against her with a wet meaty sound.

Margaret was twisting about under Sam's relentless thrusting. There was nothing she could do but accept it. He certainly didn't seem to have any inclination to slow down. From his comments he was enjoying himself far too much to ever think of stopping. Despite her personal feelings on the matter Margaret had to admit that he was quite skilled at what he was doing. OKAY. Very skilled, she decided, as he seemed to touch her in an impossible way, her whole body seeming to spasm with pleasure.

He was hitting her harder now, driving in faster, ready to spill his load. She was gasping, desperately trying to keep up with him, her senses swimming with the carnal pleasure of his relentless activity. She bit down on her hand as she climaxed, absolutely determined not to scream as she climaxed. Scream? Heaven forbid. What if someone investigated?

Margaret found herself slowly winding down, breathing hard. Sam was also relaxing, but not out of breath, damn it.

"How could you do that?" she demanded, incensed.

"With great style," said Sam affably. "Ah, I don't like to kiss and run but you're going to have to get ready for your next class soon. We can discuss an encore another time."

Kiss and run was one thing thought Margaret. Fuck and flee was something else again. Still, he was right. She had to get ready for her next class, but this matter was not finished. Not by a long shot. She tidied herself up as best she could before leaving his office, stopping off at a bathroom at the first opportunity.

For the rest of her classes for the afternoon the students seemed to sense that Miss Jander wasn't in the mood for any nonsense. They behaved impeccably, barring Cheryl. She smiled, sensing that Miss Jander was a trifle out of sorts and started to misbehave.

"Cheryl," Miss Jander said, calmly and icily, "I'd like you to see me after class. There's something I need to explain to you."

The look in her eye was enough to give Cheryl pause, wondering if she'd gone too far. She would, she decided, play it quietly for a short time. "OK, Cheryl," Miss Jander said at the end of the class. "We'll adjourn to the storeroom for a short while. I think we'd both enjoy a little privacy."

"Now, Cheryl," she continued, taking a seat once they were in the storeroom, "it seems to me that you can't get it through your thick skull that I am not one of your fellow students. I am your teacher. I am not in any sort of social contest with you for prettiest girl in the school. I am here to help educate you. As you seem to be unable to understand gentle hints or pointed instructions, and refuse to accept any of the standard punishments that teachers normally give, I'm left with only one recourse."

Cheryl kept her face straight while laughing internally. Miss Jander was going to try to spank her, she just knew it. This would be hilarious.

"I'm sure that you know that corporal punishment is permitted at Lawndale. As a matter of fact, you seemed to have been trying to earn it. If you have, well done. You've succeeded. Now I want you bending over my knee, right now."

"Corporal punishment? How eighteenth century," scoffed Cheryl. "Positively barbaric." She smiled, knowing she'd said almost the exact words that Miss Jander had used when learning about it.

"Maybe so, but still effective. Now bend over."

Cheryl eyed Miss Jander for a second, wondering how far she could push things at this point. Not much, she thought. Miss Jander did not seem pleased. Probably be more fun to see how she goes about trying to spank me. Smiling and obedient she leaned herself over Miss Jander's lap, finding herself jerked into position. She almost giggled when Miss Jander lifted the back of her dress up.

She wasn't quite so blasé when she felt her panties being pushed down. That was something she hadn't planned on happening. She blushed slightly, knowing that Miss Jander could now see her privates.

Margaret brought her hand down firmly on Cheryl's bottom. At least she intended to, but she was having trouble actually spanking the girl. A second tentative pat caused Cheryl to giggle, much to Margaret's dismay.

"Not like that, Margaret," said an unexpectedly welcome voice. Welcome from Margaret's point of view, that is, not Cheryl's. She gave a squeal of shock and pain as a very large hand descended firmly upon her bottom. Bottom, hell. That hand covered so much area that it wasn't only her bottom that received the spank. The lips peeping out from between her legs got their fair share.

Twisting her head around Cheryl could see Mr Ogilvie standing there. And if she could see him then he could certainly see her and everything she was displaying.

"Don't you look at me," she yelled. "You shouldn't even be here. The school rules say someone of your own sex has to administer corporal punishment. Go away."

"Don't go getting so excited, young lady," Sam said, smiling happily. "I'm not spanking you. Miss Jander is. I'm just here to give the younger teacher some additional instructions. Now, Miss Jander, if you care to proceed?"

"I quite think I do," said Margaret, bringing her own hand down smartly on Cheryl's bottom, much to Cheryl's dismay. That hurt.

"Enough," she said quickly, knowing that the whole thing had turned into a bad joke. "I'll behave. I'm sorry. My best manners from now on, I swear."

"A little too late for the remorse, Cheryl," said Margaret happily. "We can discuss how remorseful you are after I've finished."

Cheryl started to squirm as more spanks landed on her bottom. Hard, stinging, slaps they were, too. Despite herself she felt her legs drifting apart and hastily tried to pull them together, remembering that anything Miss Jander saw, so did Mr Ogilvie.

"Remember, Miss Jander," advised Sam, "that you should try to avoid this area when spanking."

Cheryl's eyes opened wide at that comment, mainly because it had been accompanied by a big masculine finger poking her in a very delicate spot.

"If you do spank her here," Sam continued, still poking lightly at that spot, "you should make the blow gentler so it only stings."

"Like this, you mean?" came the query and Cheryl gave another squeal as Miss Jander's hand slapped stingingly against her pudenda.

A few spanks later and Cheryl was relieved to hear Mt Ogilvie suggest that it was just about time to win things up.

"Before you do, there is one last little point."

Cheryl found two large hands take hold of her waist and lift her.

"Cross your legs, Margaret," he said and, puzzled, she did so, finding Cheryl being lowered back into position. It was quite an effective display of strength on Sam Ogilvie's part.

"That's better," Sam said. "A much more acceptable height."

"What the fuck?" Cheryl heard Miss Jander say, and promptly found herself repeating the same line, albeit with more incredulity. Suddenly a large cock was pressing against her, then into her.

"You can't do that, Sam," gasped Margaret, watching Sam's cock sinking smoothly into Cheryl. "She's a student."

"Like she said," gasped Cheryl, feeling Sam continuing to sink deeper into her.

"She's also of age. I checked earlier. And she wants me to. Look how she's responding."

"No, I'm not," gasped Cheryl. "Yes, you are," whispered a little voice inside her, "and it feels wonderful."

It didn't really matter what the two young ladies said. Sam was quite happy to continue with what he was doing. He glanced at Margaret, amused at the way she was watching his cock slide in and out of Cheryl, undoubtedly remembering the way it had been sliding in and out of her earlier. From the look on her face she was almost feeling what was happening.

Cheryl was gasping but helpless. There was nothing she could do but continue to take Sam's cock for as long as he wanted to ride her. She was also aware that there was nothing Miss Jander could do because she, Cheryl, was lying across Miss Jander's lap, holding her in her seat.

Oh god. Not only was she lying across Miss Jander's lap but she was giving Miss Jander a first class view of a young lady being fucked, and there was nothing she could do about it. Sam's cock would slide deep into her and she would feel herself responding, pushing back to meet it. Then he'd stop and withdraw and she could feel the drag of his cock along her passage as he pulled back.

This was all Miss Jander's fault, she decided. If she hadn't insisted on giving me a stupid spanking this wouldn't be happening. Cheryl twisted and squirmed about but continued to be thoroughly fucked by a highly energetic Sam.

"Well, about time to finish this," murmured Sam. "Our pretty little Cheryl feels as if she's going to explode at any moment."

With that Sam stepped up the pace, driving forcefully home, rushing Cheryl that last little bit towards her climax. Cheryl gave a hoarse cry as it washed over her, feeling Mr Ogilvie jerking against her, his groin rapidly slapping against her as he released his seed.

Then there was silence for a short while. Sam pulled back and zipped up.

"Well," said Sam. "That worked out well, didn't it? I'll leave you now so Miss Jander can talk to you about your poor behaviour."

With that Sam turned and sauntered out of the room.

"Ah, I certainly never expected that to happen," said Margaret. "I know just how you must be feeling."

"As if. It was me he fucked, not you."

Margaret said nothing while Cheryl silently seethed. Additional instruction. Those were the words that Mr Ogilvie had used. Did that mean that he had been teaching her how to spank? If so, what else had he done? She turned and looked hard at Margaret, who blushed.

Ashson
Ashson
8,505 Followers
12