Recipe for Adventure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers

I was about to leave the study when I heard it. The soft tinkling sound that came from outside. It was the distinct melody of wood and metal of the wind chimes. The thought came unbidden but it came all the same, Nightgaunts... god damn Nightgaunts! I shivered despite the temperature in the room. I closed my eyes and began to assess what I felt was real or perhaps reassess was a better word. I was an immortal living with a pack of ghouls in my basement and in fear of a faceless menace that may or may not even be a threat to me and those I loved. Did that about sum things up?

"Yes..."

"Yes what," Carol asked and I opened my eyes. "I thought I might find you up here. Is anything wrong?"

"I don't know," I told her and smiled when I saw how lovely she looked. "You look amazing."

"I hope so. I want to make a good first impression. You only get one shot at it."

"Trust me, she'll just eat you up," I said and giggled.

I hopped into the shower for a quick clean up. I shaved and found myself going to the same extremes Carol had for that first impression. I didn't want to disappoint Carol any more than I did my mother. I dressed for the weather and the task of shoveling snow. I did pack a second set of clothes for the post shoveling festivities. Carol and I headed out. I let her drive in case we got stuck. I could get out and push the car out of any drifts we might get entangled in. The drive to my parent's house was slow and we did get stuck twice. I managed to man handle the car out of the ruts with little difficulty. We took a vacant spot in front of the house which I suspected had belonged to my dad's car before he left for work.

"Hold on," I told Carol as I got out and came around to the driver's side. "Let me..."

I opened the door and scooped her into my arms and carried her up the front door and deposited her inside after my mom opened the door. I left them together as I fished the snow shovel out of the trunk and began my task. As I shoveled the walk I wondered what they were talking about. Suddenly I remembered the last time I brought a girl home and mom dug out the photo albums. I fought down the sense of panic and continued shoveling. Once I finished the sidewalk and steps I dug out three car lengths worth of parking space in front of the house. I even pulled the car up and cleared the patch it had been taking up. I set the shovel blade down and looked around. Content that I had done more than my fair share of work I put the shovel in the trunk and got the change of clothes from the back seat of the car. I walked in and my worst fears were confirmed.

"Oh my god he was so cute," Carol said from the living room. I peered in and found mom and Carol sitting on the couch sipping coffee. "You were right, he is deathly afraid of me seeing his baby pictures."

"Ha ha very funny," I growled as I kicked off my shoes by the front door and began undressing.

The conversation stopped as mom and Carol watched me with great interest. I was down to my boxer briefs and unzipped the backpack with my fresh clothes when they began to protest. I rolled my eyes and told them I couldn't just walk around like this. They disagreed and made their own thoughts quite clear.

"Don't be so shy Professor," Carol said using Felicia's pet name for me.

"We don't mind if you..." Mom began and then fell silent. "What happened to your knee?"

"Nothing," I said glancing down at it.

"Nothing hell, where is your scar?" Mom said getting to her feet.

"It's..." I started and then stopped when I saw that the angry white scar next to my right knee was in fact gone. I brought my knee up and looked closer. The scar was still there but barely visible. "It's still there just healed some more."

"That's the strangest thing I've ever heard of," Mom barked as she walked over to me. She looked me over and made her unhappy noises. "Something is wrong here..." she muttered as she examined me from head to foot.

"It must be that radioactive spider that bit him the other day," Carol offered but mom wasn't amused.

"Do you want anything from the kitchen?" I asked Carol and she said a refill would be nice.

I took her cup in one hand and my mother's arm in the other. I guided her to the kitchen and set the cup down and let go of her. Mom was still on her little warpath but I decided it was time to end it sooner rather than later. She kept staring at my knee and shaking her head. I decided a more proactive approach was required.

"I guess I am just going to have to prove to you that I am your son," I said and she nodded.

I moved the cup into the kitchen sink, walked back over to my mother and then with my free hand I slid my fingers into her hair. I made a tight fist and gently but relentlessly pulled her head up and back. Mom hissed but didn't cry out. I looked down and could see her nipples pressing against her blouse. Today was a bad day for not wearing a bra. I captured one of her nipples between my thumb and forefinger. As she stood there I pinched her nipple and gave it a gentle twist for added measure. Mom let out a soft sound as her body shook.

"Did you just cum?" I asked and she nodded. "Any more questions as to my identity?"

"No."

I saw a hint of defiance in her eyes and knew she still held some doubt. I let go of her, scooped her up into my arms and placed her on the kitchen table. I positioned her so that her head was hanging off the edge of the table. I tugged my underwear down and slid my semi hard cock between her lips. Mom started licking and sucking almost immediately. As I began unbuttoning her blouse Carol walked in. She got her cup and filled it with coffee. She added cream and sugar as I began thrusting my hips and fucking my mom's throat. Once I had access to mom's tits I began teasing them. I pinched her nipples before mauling them in my hands.

"She didn't believe I was her son," I said as I ground my cock against mom's lips.

"Does she now?" Carol asked watching saliva dribble from the corner of my mom's mouth.

"MMMMMHHHMMMMMM," Mom moaned.

Carol sipped her coffee while I took my pleasure from mom's body. She had already seen me ass fuck Briana so I suppose this was no worse.

"Now you know why I don't want you meeting my mother," Carol said. "You'd have her bent over a chair or something in no time. I see that I need to improve my cock sucking skills. She is deep-throating you like a champ."

"NNNNN... I am getting close," I growled. "Where should I shoot it?"

"If it were me in that position... I'd say between her tits. She'd probably drown if you tried to make her swallow."

"Damn, look at that look in her eyes, throat it is..." I whimpered very close now. "Get ready..."

I cursed as I fired my load down mom's throat. She swallowed it all even though she was inverted and all. I pulled most of the way out and let her lick and suck on the tip until it was clean. I helped mom sit up and she just smiled. I noticed her skin was flushed and covered in a thin layer of sweat. It looked like Carol had done her work and dosed mom with the aphrodisiac. A glance at Carol and it was obvious she was in the thrall of the drug as well. She had dropped her jeans and as I watched she was tugging down her bright pink thong. I wonder how she wanted to handle it from here. I didn't have long to wait. She walked between mom and me and pulled my mother towards her until her ass was on the edge of the table.

"Lay down sweetie," Carol ordered and mom complied. "I wanted to make a good first impression I really did." She said this as she bent over placing her head between my mom's legs and sticking her bare ass in my direction. "It's your son's fault..."

"Oh my god," mom gasped as Carol began eating her out. I took my cock and eased it between Carol's labia. "It's been so damn long."

"Don't blame Carol mom," I said as I began to slam my cock into Carol. "This was my idea."

"I like how you think," mom whimpered. "Shit, she really knows how to make a woman happy."

Carol placed my mom's legs over her shoulders and buried her face deeper still. Mom lost the power of speech and was only able to make noises after that moment. I slammed my cock into Carol and she somehow managed to move her hips backward and meet me halfway. She really was an amazing lover. Mom howled as she climaxed but Carol never let up. As my mom cursed and begged the other continued to lick, suck and finger fuck her to one orgasm after another. The only thing that stopped Carol was her own climax. She brought her head up and cried out as she came. Mom lay there panting and quivering as Carol gripped the edge of the table for balance.

"Damn... that was a good one..." Carol gasped her body shaking.

"Good impression made," Mom said as she lovingly ran her fingers through Carol's hair.

"He's still rock hard," Carol whimpered. "Do you want to... well okay then..."

Mom hopped off the table and mirrored Carol's position. She was bent over with her ass stuck out for my attention. I eased out of Carol and moved behind my mom. Carol hopped up onto the table and scooted until she was in position. Mom grinned as she took her first tentative lick of Carol's pussy. I slid into mom's soaked cunt as she began eating Carol out. That's how things went for the next hour or so. I lost track of the orgasms but it ended when mom's body gave out. The three of us showered and I tucked mom into the bed she shared with my dad. Carol and I got dressed and cleaned up the kitchen. We made sure there was plenty of air freshener to clear out the scent of sex in the air. Carol and I returned home and continued our preparations for our trip to Egypt.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,800 Followers