Recipe for Disaster Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers

"What a cute little pussy you have," I said and she giggled.

"Thank you Professor," she purred.

I placed her legs over my shoulders and slowly lowered my face. I slid my hands beneath her ass cheeks and breathed lightly on her labia. Felicia lifted her ass and ground her pussy against my face. I stuck my tongue out and slowly traced her pussy lips getting my first taste of her. She growled and dug her fingers into my hair. I lapped at her labia and felt her entire body shake each time I ran my tongue along her sensitive flesh. I stiffened my tongue and drove it between her lips and the curses began to fly. I managed to ease two fingers into her snug cunt and shifted my attention to her clit. As I licked her button of flesh I fingered her pussy nice and slow.

"Oh you're killing me," she cried as her body continued to shiver.

I thrust my fingers faster and deeper as I suckled her clit. Felicia ground against me harder as her climax built up quickly. Her gasps and cries grew louder and louder as I made love to her delicate pussy. Her fingers suddenly made a fist as her orgasm struck. I winced a little when her nails dug into my scalp. I pulled my head back and withdrew my fingers as well. The hard rough shot detective was panting and grinning above me. Her features were so soft and almost glowing now. I sat back and took in my handiwork.

"You look quite proud of yourself," she said licking her lips. "My turn..."

She pounced and had me on my back before I realized it. Her hands wrapped around my erection and gently stroked it. Felicia lowered her head to my cock and licked just the tip. Now it was my time to shiver and shake beneath her skillful hands and mouth. I gasped when she took the head of my cock between her lips. Her tongue swirled over the sensitive flesh as she continued to stroke the shaft. I watched as she held my cock up and licked the underside. I felt her tongue trace the vein as her free hand gently caressed my balls.

"I am going to make you cum," she pledged.

She surprised me as she straddled me and aimed the head of my dick between her labia. We cried out as she dropped down and I pierced her to the core. It was a slow deliberate movement on her part and I watched my cock disappear inside of her. Damn she was fucking tight! Felicia gasped as she finally sat down fully with me buried to the hilt. She leaned back and growled at me.

"See how much you are stretching my poor little pussy," she said her eyes half closed. "Now I am going to start moving and you are going to lay there and take it."

"Do your worst copper, I'll never talk," I said and she smiled.

"We'll see criminal," she groaned as she began moving her hips.

I whimpered as that snug pussy gripped me tighter than ever as she moved in long fluid motions. I grabbed the covers as she rode me but that wasn't good enough for her. She lifted up and dropped down letting gravity do the work for her. I let out gasps each time her body fell on me. Felicia was lost in her pleasure and I wanted to thrust upward but that would ruin the moment. I waited patiently for my moment to strike.

"So big... so thick... aw god I am so full," she whimpered. "I will break you... my pussy will make you cum... I will feel you spray my pussy with your load."

"No way, I'm gonna bend you over and fuck you into submission," I growled and I saw her hunger reach a new level.

"You think so huh..." she leaned close. "I'd like to see you try..."

That was my cue. I snatched her hands in mine and rolled her onto her back. She squirmed beneath me but I was far too strong for her. I caught both her hands in mine and after adjusting my position I rolled her first onto her side and then onto her belly. She fought me but to no avail. I took my cock in hand and slid back inside of her.

"Take that you dirty little whore," I growled in her ear. "I am in charge now. Just give up now..."

"Never," she moaned as I began moving. "Oh god you really are packing some heat there villain."

"You know it," I said as I slammed into her hard and fast.

"Oh shit," she cried out as she began thrusting her hips backward. "Feels so good..."

I let go of her and grabbed ahold of her hips and hammered her from behind as hard and fast as I could. Felicia lowered her head and surrendered to me. She grunted each time my cock slammed into her and I felt her pussy gripping me tighter than ever before. I was on the edge and so was she.

"You gonna cum for me," I asked and she nodded.

"So fucking close... Cock so big inside of me... Give it to me lover..."

I fucked her even as my own climax crashed over me. Felicia howled as my cum hit her insides. A few seconds later her orgasm struck and we held onto each other. I lay on top of her and we were both panting as we recovered. I reached up and slid my fingers into her hair. I made a fist and turned her head so I could kiss her. She returned my heat with a blaze of her own. We rolled onto our side and I slid my arms around her waist and held her close.

"You called me a whore," she said softly.

"I was only staying in character," I replied flexing my cock inside of her.

"Eep, you are still hard," she purred. "I am a whore... I am your little whore... Professor."

"I'm not a professor yet," I said but she shook her head.

"It's only a matter of time. Loveless confessed but claims Graves overstepped his bounds when he killed the guard. I believe him. I think Graves freaked out and shot out of fear. He felt guilty and did suicide by cop. Do you think there is a scroll that gives people immortality?"

"Is that what they are looking for?" I asked glad she was facing away from me.

"Yeah, Loveless broke down and said there was a something dynasty scroll that had the secret of eternal youth. Is such a thing even possible?"

"I don't think anything like that exists," I said choosing my words carefully. "Would you want immortality Detective?"

"Who wouldn't," she moaned as I began moving again. "God I love your cock!"

"What would happen when your loved ones grew old and died? Would you still want it?"

I set up a nice slow rhythm now. I was addicted to her pussy as well as the rest of her body. I cupped her tits and began teasing her nipples. She growled that she couldn't think straight. I asked her if she wanted me to stop and she shook her head. I rolled her on top of me and continued thrusting up into her. She whimpered and moaned as I made love to her.

"Yes..."

"Yes what," I asked as she began grinding against me.

"If I could share my immortality with someone I loved then I would take it without hesitation. As long as I wasn't alone I could endure anything."

"I am leaving once I get my doctorate. I am following a treasure map I discovered. It might be a complete bust or it could make me richer than hell."

"You want me to come with you, don't you?" She whispered as I continued thrusting into her.

"Yeah I do," I told her. "It won't be easy but I can't turn back now."

"You found something didn't you... and you want me to join you... I... I want to but I'm afraid. I worked so hard to be a cop. I wanted to make my dad proud you know."

"Is he proud?" I asked and thrust faster now.

"Your cock is making it so hard to think straight!"

I fell silent and focused on our pleasure. In the end I left her a broken mess on my bed. Felicia just lay there in a sort of protective fetal position. I brought up the food and cut the steaks into bite size pieces. I fed her the meat and gave her all the room she required. I did grab her wrist lightly, lift it about a foot off the bed and let go. Her hand fell to the mattress without her stopping it. Was she so wore out she couldn't or was she just playing along? She chewed the meat and then opened her mouth automatically for another bite. I fed her until she shook her head and she appeared to be full.

"Shall I carry you into the shower or can you walk?" I asked and I watched as she wiggled her toes, then her feet and finally she extended her legs.

"I think I can walk," she said giggling. "I am all tingly. Can you come with me in case I lose my balance?"

"I would be happy to Milady," I said and she giggled again.

I went and started the water. I got it at a perfect temperature and returned for her. By the time I returned she was sitting on the edge of the bed. I helped her up and she leaned heavily on me as we made our way to the bathroom. I held her as she washed her hair and she leaned against me as she lathered up that amazing body of hers. I watched the soap as it retreated and licked my lips. Felicia glared at me and then smiled. She gave me a peck on the cheek and having recovered she was able to dry off on her own power. I washed up as she got dressed. I shut off the water, dried off and wrapped a towel around my waist. Felicia had that thoroughly fucked look in her eye. She looked at me and hugged me tight before I walked her out to the front door. She bit her lip as if deciding what she wanted to do. She left quickly and never looked back. I closed the door and leaned against it.

"Wow, what a woman," I said to no one. "I guess I shouldn't have asked her to go with me."

I slipped on some sweat pants and sat on the couch. I stared out into space and lost myself in thought. Loveless had confessed. Why had he confessed? Had they located the guy with the broken hand? If they had maybe he rolled over on the Professor. I still hadn't found Squiggles. What a strange nickname. But then we are talking about somebody born shortly after World War Two. They grew up in the sixties and people had some crazy nicknames back then. I tried to envision Professor Loveless as a drug smoking wild child and failed. He was so stiff and proper; I just couldn't imagine him as a young man.

I opened my eyes and grabbed my laptop. I fired it up and began searching the obituaries for any of the Professor's classmates. It took a while but I found one. Two weeks ago a man by the name Thomas Allen Squire passed away from lung cancer. Could this Squire be Squiggles? Had he been the one to discover the scroll and hide it? Did he leave some sort of death bed confession to Loveless? The article said he was survived by his wife Stephanie. I had to reach out and see if she would talk to me. It took a little time but I manage to find a phone listing for Thomas Squire. I looked at the time and decided to call her tomorrow.

I cleaned up the kitchen and sat down doing a quick outline for class the next day. I was so wound up after my encounter with the detective I had to try and meditate so I could settle down. I sat cross legged on my bed and closed my eyes. It was difficult but after a time I was able to find some peace. My thoughts were filled with so many questions. Should I continue seeing Carol? Should I bother Squire's widow about the things that were bothering me? Had I pushed too hard asking Felicia to leave with me when I left on my treasure hunt? Was I simply being selfish? I was only thinking about my needs and desires. I was being selfish. I pushed away all those thoughts and let go of them until morning.

Lost Boy
Lost Boy
5,789 Followers