Reclaiming My Sex Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Marla does not approve of her pregnant sisters's lifestyle.
8.3k words
4.63
27.2k
7

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A couple of new members have requsted another chapter to an old D/s story with soft BDSM. Thanks for asking. It is my pleasure.

-----------------------

Cortney was beginning to show. At almost six months, she had the best doctors and knew that she and the baby boy in her belly were very healthy. John had sex with her several times a week but touched her body every day. He was attentive but had not taken her back to the "Dungeon of Delights" since he had made her pregnant and Andrea watched. She wished Andrea weren't so busy; she would like some female company. She wanted to talk to a woman who had given birth. She had seen births on TV and talked to her doctors, still she had fears of the unknown.

She had learned that John James Adams was not a Master like she had ever heard of. He liked sex and demanded respect from her but he gave more than he took. She never knew what he would do. He ranged far beyond the BDSM fetishes. He pushed her limits, used her body for his pleasure but would not truly hurt her. In fact even on nights when he was preoccupied with work, he would spend time pleasing her before he sent her to her room. The discipline he drove himself with was maddening. Even when he worked most of the night, he was awake early and ready for the day. He was a morning person, loved to talk and was interested in her.

Most nights she slept with him in his king-sized bed. She had her own room, money, car and freedom. Still she knew not to sleep in, not to miss breakfast at eight, not to be late for dinner at 6:30. She looked forward to each evening. At ten p.m. she had to be clean, inside and out, nude, shaved smooth, have no fragrances other than her own body, collared and going into his warm suite. If he wanted anything else, which was seldom, he would tell her. His wide welcoming smile and open arms were always there to show how pleased he was that she was there for him and carrying his child. Their child. The child she had always wanted more than life. The child her previous Master refused to give her and discarded her for wanting.

One morning she decided to risk pushing him. She had spent extra time to look perfect for him. She had made sure the cook had everything ready and she served him his breakfast by herself. He did not require it during the day, but she collared herself with the pink training collar he had given her on their first night together. She lowered her eyes every time he looked at her.

"Cortney, you have something to ask me."

"Yes, Sir James."

"You know that you can speak freely to me during the day unless I tell you otherwise. There must be something special today. Tell me or ask me what ever you want. You can talk to me as James or John."

"I have two things to ask that you consider. If you say "No" it is all right with me. I am very happy being here with you and carrying your baby."

"I am pleased with you too, Cortney. Ask what you want to ask."

"John, I want to ask you if I can have my sister or Andrea visit me here from time to time. Maybe even stay a day or two. I miss having a close female friend. I would like to talk with them about our son, giving birth and women things. I would like to meet them for lunch and things like that."

"Of course. This is your house too, within my rules. You have never mentioned having a sister. I want you to tell me all about her. You will have to honor our agreement, even if she visits. She may not understand or approve of how we live. I will not accept rudeness or disrespect."

"Thank you. My other question is for Sir James."

"Remove all your clothes and kneel beside me while I finish my coffee."

"The servants are ..........."

Instantly, Cortney knew she had crossed the line. She had to recover. Sir James had looked away, rejecting her for her dissention. She stood, stripped naked and knelt beside her Master.

Sir James let her kneel for several minutes on the cold terracotta tiled floor. He would not risk her health and the health of their child, but he waited for her to shiver. It did not take long. He leaned from his chair and began to rub her pregnant belly. His hand ventured lower and began to rub her clit and slip gently into her. She gasped when he thrust his middle finger into her wet cunt and finger fucked her. Only he had ever been able to make her cum easily that way. She was ready to cum in just a couple of minutes. He stopped and turned back to his coffee.

"Crawl under the table, remove my cock and worship it while you ask what you want."

How had he known? For this moment her question sounded so stupid. But she had requested this. Now she had to humiliate herself and ask it anyway.

Cortney pulled her Master's half hard cock from his fly. She licked the drop of precum that was waiting there, glistening to welcome her tongue. As the salty drop spread over her taste buds, her body shivered and she moaned knowing that controlling her was pleasing her Master.

"Sir James, I want you to be rougher with me and use me more for your pleasure. I love when you please me but my body is yearning for your strength and direction."

"Your request pleases me, Cortney. I often want to do more with you but have been hesitant because you are pregnant. I cannot slam your body onto the floor and pound into you. When I want to spank your pussy, I hold back in fear that a slap would hit too high. I want to stretch your cunt with a fat dildo, leave it there and fuck your ass. We both are sacrificing for our son. I apologize to you for not living up to our agreement. I will learn to use your pregnant body for my pleasure. You must accept some responsibility. If your body turns me on too much and I go too far, you must guide me to protect the baby."

Cortney's eyes were filled with tears. Her Master understood and wanted her but he wanted to protect her and their child more. He had not quit wanting her, he had been holding back. She sucked the head of her Masters cock deep into her mouth.

"Crawl over and sit on the short stool against the wall."

She obeyed and watched him with her lowered eyes. He was undressing and coming over to her. He pushed her head back against the wall, fisted his cock and pushed its head past her lips. Cortney wanted to lick him but he had something else in mind for his release. She started to reach for him. He pushed her hands to her sides and used his fingers to close her eyes. She could still tell that the breakfast nook was very bright in the morning sun. It was a round room with unshaded windows open to the garden. She almost wished there were cameras outside, so the world could see her nude body crying out to please her Master.

Sir James pushed his cock over Cortney's tongue into the opening of her throat. She did not gag and he withdrew before she and the baby ran out of air. After she had several breaths he thrust his hips forward again, pushing a little deeper into her throat this time. In the brief seconds he held his cock in her, he said, "Push two fingers into yourself, rub your clit with your thumb and fuck yourself slowly."

Whatever, he had scheduled for the morning would be late. Sir James tortured himself for not having honored his agreement to take care of his wonderful compliant sub. He pushed a little deeper into Cortney's throat on each thrust but only stayed there a few seconds before he pulled out allowing her time to breathe for two. He slowed her several times. He was demanding that she cum only once. That climax could be as big as she wanted but it had to be exactly in time with his.

Several times, she heard him groan from the frustrating punishment he was giving himself with her throat. Cortney's hand was wet, the outside of her pussy was cold but the inside was boiling hot and sucking her fingers. Her clit was driving her mad. Even if she displeased her Master she could not stop this time. Her belly was tightening. She felt their son kick to complain about the tightness.

Sir James could not take any more either. He leaned forward, closed his fingers around her throat lightly and pushed his hips forward until his short pubic hair pressed flat into her lips. His long loud groan started her climax. He had never groaned like that before. His fingers were caressing her neck feeling his dick throb inside. She would need to breathe soon but for now the strong contractions in her cunt matched the jerk of his cock that signaled another shot of his sperm was flowing down inside her into her stomach. She and their son would digest it. They were being fed by "Sir James."

He pulled back, fearing his family could not breathe. Another pulse put his cum on her lips. Her own climax extended for the fourth time as she licked away his offering.

He knelt in front of her and wrapped his arms around her, warming her with his chest while he kissed her neck and lips. Their relationship was still new and unusual. She had never thought about this, but maybe he loved her just a little.

She felt cold and did not know if she should move as he stood and walked into the laundry. She wasn't confused long. He returned with a heavy quilt, pulled her up and wrapped her lovingly.

"Tell me more about your sister, tonight. Tell me more about what you need to be happy.

I will not be home until after eight. I have a meeting and a presentation today and a business cocktail party this evening. Your throat pleased my dick this morning but thinking about you will please me all day."

Still in the breakfast nook wrapped in the quilt, Cortney watched him dress and rush out the door. Usually his clothing was impeccable. Today, he was a little rumpled. She imagined that as he slipped his pants on some of his cum touched his fly and dried to leave a white chalky stain on his gray slacks for everyone to see during his meetings and presentation. She liked the idea that they would wonder what kind of woman would please her man so well.

Late that evening, John told her about his successful and profitable day. He started to talk about them going somewhere to celebrate after the baby was born but cut his conversation short. He realized, that time would be beyond their agreement; he was assuming something and did not want to open that subject now. He played parts for her and enjoyed them. But there were hard facts. He was more than twenty years older than her. She was mentally and physically stronger now. She was confident and could be independent. She wanted to get out more and have girlfriends visit. He was starting to care more than he should in this situation. His caring was always how he got hurt.

Three weeks later Cortney's tiny stern sister, Marla, arrived for a two-week visit. Cortney had described her in such admiring glowing terms. The baby sister with her act together, driven, educated, successful, no one took advantage of her, always knew what she wanted and was always sure of herself and where she was going. John saw something different but for two weeks he could stay quiet and let Cortney enjoy her company.

For most of three days, everything was pleasant. For their third dinner together, Cortney begged off. Being around food was making her sick; so it was just Marla and John for dinner.

Even during the salad it was all too quiet.

"Marla, is something bothering you tonight?"

"I've told Cortney that I would hold my tongue."

"It's just you and me tonight. Please let go of your tongue. Good conversation always makes the meal better."

"My conversation may not be very good. I don't like to see Cortney submissive to you."

"We have an agreement. True, she is submissive to me but that is her nature. I also have to do my part for her."

"That sounds like so much bull shit. She works for you, serves you, sleeps in your room, gives her body to you and is having your child."

"I also work for her, provide for her, keep her safe, serve her, sleep with her, give her my body and she wants this child more than anything."

"I still don't like it."

"You are not supposed to. It is her life. It's not for you to judge her. It's for you to love her and accept her. You are to decide what's right for you and control your own life and chose your own relationships."

"It still makes me angry."

"Let me risk making you even more angry. Cortney and I have decided who we are and how we want to live right now. We match, for now. I don't think you have ever had the guts to honestly face what you need to be complete, sexually satisfied or who you are as a woman."

"That is damned insulting. How dare you."

"We're just talking. You can tell me your worst opinions about me. Over the years, I have redefined who I am as a male several times. My comment comes more from my failures than any great knowledge."

Marla was taken aback. John wasn't going to fight with her or claim any great religious truth. Her anger had flashed at him because he was 90% right about her and he had sensed it so easily. She struggled daily and was unhappy.

"So you think being submissive is what a woman should be?"

"I hope I didn't say that. No, you might need to be dominate, neutral, lesbian, the girl next door, a wild party goer or even celibate. When you decide who you are and what you want, you will then have a chance at finding a good match and happiness."

"Cortney was dumped and hurt by her last Dom. I'm certainly not anyone's "sub-of-the-month" to be abused and discarded."

"Many people who play on the edge and go from partner to partner are just toying with what they think the lifestyle is. It is just their current fantasy. Cortney and I live a very soft version of D/s. "We find it relaxed, sexually fulfilling and satisfying. I think you see that she is happy."

"Do you actually think I am like you two?"

"Not at all. I would love to get you to relax and help you see that your body is designed to give you great joy and sexual satisfaction. I would love it if you could be happy for others who chose paths that you currently judge as wrong."

"How, would the wise sage, sex guru do that for little unenlightened me?"

John's chuckle was nervous, as well as, honest, "I've pissed you off enough for now. If you want we can discuss "How" when Cortney is with us."

------------------------

Marla was still tight lipped and tense at dinner the next evening. Cortney had recovered from her stomach upset. She wasn't feeling good about herself and was using food to find a comfort zone. She was eating everything in the kitchen.

John was standing by the sink when Marla sarcastically asked, "Don't you have some great wisdom for me?"

The note pad on the refrigerator was very convenient. He scribbled her a note, "Marla, your sister feels fat, ugly, unloved and unwanted. Please, go to her. Kiss her lovingly on the lips, rub her swollen breasts, rub her belly, even caress her pussy. That will make her feel better and loved."

Marla read, bristled and loudly proclaimed, "Like hell, I will."

As Marla sat down with her coffee, looking stern and superior, John turned to her sister, "Cortney, Marla is feeling down and unloved. We have each other but she is alone. Go to her, hug her, kiss her passionately on the lips and touch her body, so she will know that you love her."

Marla sat frozen, in awe, as her sister, moved without hesitation, wrapped her arms around her neck and kissed her. When Marla did not respond to the first kiss, Cortney followed the first with a second; this time letting her tongue flick out and caress her lips lightly. "I'm so happy that you are here visiting me. I have missed you. John and I both are enjoying your visit. We both would like for you to stay longer, if you can. I would love it, if you could be with us in the delivery room when our son is born."

Cortney continued to kiss, caress and hold her sister. Finally, Marla stood and hugged her sister. Cortney's ongoing kisses could not be ignored and Marla tentatively returned a closed mouth one. Cortney's body immediately responded and pulled her tight, rubbing her swollen breasts into her shorter sister. After a long hug and another soft kiss, Marla pushed away gently.

Marla's eyes were full of confusion.

John asked softly, "Was it wrong? Was it control? Was it dominance and submission? I started it, but the kiss was beautiful. Now you know how much your sister loves you and has missed you. I think you both enjoyed what happened. It did not happen when I asked you to initiate the comfort."

"I won't let anyone control me like that."

"You saw my request as some horrible low, degrading and hurtful control issue. Ask your sister, why she did what I asked."

Cortney just jumped in, "Sometimes I am so full, so happy and overflowing that I cannot give enough of myself to John. I trust that he will not hurt me. I know he will have me do things that will bring pleasure to him." She paused and added sheepishly, "And me."

He smiled at her and said, "Good thing I am not Sir James right now. Putting yourself in that answer would get your pale, perfect, pregnant ass spanked until it glows bright red."

John let his smile drop, turned and said, "Marla, for this stage in your sister's life, she does not want responsibilities in every aspect of her life. For now, she has traded her submission for security, strength, belonging, acceptance, not being responsible and not having to make certain decisions. She is smart and capable. She has time to enjoy being pregnant. The D/s lifestyle does not cover all subjects. Our baby is an equal and joint concern. Some things, like running my office at home, she does much better than I do. She can rescind our agreement at any time and knows that at times she can talk to me as John, not Sir James. Still our agreement is that, within character, I am in control. For you, Marla, tell me, what pleases you; completes you; makes you want to give your all and find satisfaction in doing so?"

Marla so wanted to argue, tell how strong she was, tell John and Cortney that they were stupid for following such a course. She could not find any words.

"If you were the family's best shopper, loved to shop and you chose to submit to your partner's request that you go shopping for items to prepare a meal that would please him, have you given away so much? Do you want to control how your body climaxes or do you want the mystery of letting your chosen Master for the evening, tease, lightly torture and surprise you? Most people do not want the responsibility nor can they trust enough to choose paths within the lifestyle. Don't try to fault what others like. None of this is right or wrong; it is just part of the great diversity of humans and what they need to feel satisfied and complete. I can see that you need to get your arguments together. I will be happy to talk on this subject with you as long as Cortney is present. Now your sexy, hot, wet sister and I are going to bed."

----------------------

All night Marla tossed and turned. She was angry by what John had said to her. She was angry that he and Cortney were comfortable with their relationship, she was angry that she had never known great sexual satisfaction in her own life. John had said they could talk more sometimes, but in front of Cortney. She did not know what to say but she felt she had a lot to resolve.

About eight a.m., Marla wandered sleepily into the breakfast nook, following the smell of fresh brewed coffee. At first, she wasn't shocked to see her sister straddling John's lap. Cortney had on a large pink housecoat, had her arms were around John's neck and she was kissing him passionately. As she got closer, Marla froze for a few moments; her sister's hips were thrusting rhythmically and she was making low moaning sounds. Quietly, Marla poured herself a coffee and stood just out of sight. Their bodies occasionally slapped together, Marla arched unnaturally because of her growing belly. There were squishing sounds and the smell of pussy. Cortney was ready to cum when she saw her sister; she just closed her eyes and said, "Yes, Yes, cum in me. Fill me. Use me." Marla's empty hand caressed her own pussy through her slacks while she watched her sister's face contort in pleasure and then relax in satisfaction. Her eyes went to John's face as her sister forced her sensitive cunt to continue thrusting to make him cum. His face too, contorted as if in pain, his body arched off the chair, lifting the pregnant body he had impaled on his cock. Marla could see the spasms rack through him as he pumped into her sister and she gave him his ultimate pleasure.