Reclaiming My Sex Life Ch. 04

Story Info
Cortney delivers, her sister & John get to know each other.
5.7k words
4.62
20.2k
2

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 10/16/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That evening was very subdued. Marla was so full of conflicting thoughts that she could not think or make decisions. After dinner, John asked her to join him in his den for a few minutes. When she arrived she was surprised to see her very pregnant sister sitting quietly in the shadows of the darkened room. Marla and John were lit only by the flickering light from the warm fireplace. Still, she felt she and John were the only two people in the world and were lit by a big spot light. She hung on his words.

"Day after tomorrow is when you are scheduled to leave your sister and me to return home. We must talk tonight because tomorrow, you will meet Ann. She will be here all afternoon and into the evening. She is a wonderful midwife and will deliver our baby. I have known her all my life. You will like her."

John sipped his coffee and then continued, "Cortney and I talked about you a long time today. She told me about your financial concerns related to staying. If you can work out a way to take the time off, I will gladly cover any of your financial obligations. We both think it would be wonderful for you to be here when our son is born and then stay as long as you can." He paused, almost looked embarrassed and continued, "I told Cortney about the wonderful oral gift you gave me two days ago and I told her about how strongly my body reacts to you. How I want to repay your gift by pleasing you. How much I want you. And we talked about how I worried that might cause some problems in our relationship and how I did not want that. I even added, maybe it would not be good for you to extend your stay."

Marla was shocked and feared her sister would be jealous. Her heart was beating so loudly that John's words were muffled. Her pussy was getting wetter with each of his carefully rehearsed, halting words.

"Cortney told me that she already knew how much I want you. She said that she thinks you feel the same way but are fighting against the tide. She said she would like for you and me to be together - for you to live with us as part of our family."

This was clearly new emotional territory for John. He looked relieved that he had gotten everything out. Now his articulate manner just collapsed and he sat drained and quiet. Cortney moved from the darkness and sat next to her sister and held her hands, "I am very happy in my life right now. Having you here has made everything better. I know it has to be your decision, but I want you to be here so we can share our lives, love and desires. Sis, I must admit that I am attracted to you too."

The pause seemed to last forever. Marla could feel her sister's pulse in her hands and feel her pregnant belly pressing into her forearm. Her life had been so boring, formal and orderly. Now it was full of exciting unknowns, was lust filled and was a little scary. Her mind raced from thought to thought but her mouth could not form words.

Cortney saved her, "I know this is too much to think about all at once. If you stay with us, you will always have a say. When you get back home, think about our time together and consider living here with us."

Finally, the calming voice of John added even more reason, "Marla, consider a trial period. Take a leave of absence, if you can. Don't make any permanent moves. Just come to us. Help your sister and get to know your new nephew. Your slightest direction will keep everything else in check. I will not be a problem for you and you will learn a lot more about how your sister and I live."

Marla did not sleep well that night. The next morning she did not go down for breakfast. Instead, she packed. No, she had not made any decisions. Either way she had to go home for at least a few days.

Over lunch, Marla was introduced to Ann by Cortney. Ann is in her seventies, a shapely wrinkled thin blond with blue eyes that are shaped like and sparkle like John's. Lunch was a talkative female delight. Ann is playful about where to shop, her travels and a million other things. Her energy and confidence just bubbles out of her words and she is full of life.

John worked later than expected. Ann was just leaving at 8:30 p.m. when he got home, looking tired. He obviously, had not slept much last night either. Ann lit up when she saw John, but was in a hurry. She caressed his cheek and she kissed him squarely on the lips before they swapped greetings and she scurried off into the night.

About eleven, John knocked on Marla's door, "I'll be gone before you get up in the morning. I wanted to say, "Goodbye" and tell you again how much I appreciate you spending time with your sister. She is still worried about the natural child birth. Even if you cannot come back for that, your visit has helped immensely."

She was struck by how medicinal his words were. He had raised a protective shell so her anticipated rejection would not hurt so much. He cared. It was very obvious, even though he was trying to act above the emotions of their discussion the night before.

--------------------------------------

For ten days Marla struggled to get back into the swing of work and her quiet apartment. For ten days she failed. For ten days she thought about her sister, John, Sir James, their "no strings" offer and the accepting, love she felt in their home. A week later, her incoming flight arrived in the morning that her sister's active labor pains began. John only broke half a dozen traffic laws getting back home after picking her up at the airport. Ann was there and had everything well under control.

Ann wanted John and Marla to shower and scrub up after being exposed to so many people at the airport. Marla did not have time to unpack so she just put a hospital gown over her damp, nude body and went to be with her sister. For five hours little happened, except her holding and encouraging Cortney. Then there was a flurry of wet sheets being removed and wetness being cleaned. The room stayed very clean and tidy. In a total of seven hours from Marla being picked up at the airport, Ann put seven pound and six ounce, Anthony John Adams into Marla's arms for just a few moments while she cleaned him, flipped his little dick one time with the tip of her index finger, wrapped him and transferred him to his father's arms and said, "Put your new son into his mother's arms."

Marla's breasts were wet from holding Little Tony but that cold discomfort did not keep her from crying at the beauty of her tired sister holding the baby she had wanted for so many years. Ann had her own way of doing things. When she had the room even more tidy and had wiped Cortney just a little, she asked John, "Do you want to show Marla what your father showed you when your sister was born?"

John did not say a word. He got up, guided Marla to stand with him between Cortney's spread legs, "Put your left hand on my right wrist." Ann lubed the strange handhold and John gently and smoothly slipped his hand inside Cortney's still open, relaxed vagina. Marla's hand went with his. He pushed her elbow with his free hand and caught her fingers when her arm slipped the few extra inches so they could really hold hands. "Our hands are inside your sister. Carefully, feel the empty cradle where the baby grew. Feel how warm, soft and protecting she is inside."

If this had been described to her at another time in another setting, Marla would have been appalled. Instead, the hot damp stretched tissues caressed her hands and she clearly felt the cradle inside her sister. Her hand grasped John's and she was totally consumed with feelings of closeness. She watched little Tony wiggle on his mother's breasts for the first time. Cortney was the picture of contented happiness and the proud, strong father wanted to share this moment with Marla by holding her hand where her sister's egg and his sperm had started it all. Fleetingly, Marla remembered it started in a dungeon with Cortney spread on an OB GYN examining table where Cortney's friend and three masked attendants helped a stranger called "Sir James" make her pregnant. Even that thought could not mar the beauty she felt.

Their hands stayed clutched together inside her sister as John stepped behind Marla. His eyes stayed locked on Cortney but he kissed and sucked at her neck. Cortney smiled tiredly. This too was what she wanted. John's cock recognized the bare crease it found between Marla's perfect ass cheeks and it grew to slide its clothed shaft smoothly between them. Cortney's voice was hoarse and weak but she mouthed two words. Marla did not catch her sister's request. Ann gave Cortney a sip of water and helped her hold her new son. This time, Marla saw that John was still unblinkingly looking at Cortney, so proud of her and so happy, even though he knew this might be all Cortney wanted from him. There was no mistaking Cortney's words this time. Her eyes sparkled, glanced first between her legs, then at John, then to her sister and then back to John, "Fuck her."

Ann guided their hands out of Cortney and said, "Explain this to Marla later." Then she pushed them out of the room with the words, "Give us a couple of hours." Truthfully, Cortney and Ann were giving John and Marla a couple of hours.

As soon as they cleared the door, a sense of urgency set in, with no regard for anything, Marla took off her hospital gown and wiped her hands. John had little on but he left a trail of discarded items while he pulled her and she pulled him toward the king sized bed in the master suite. They had never kissed and had never seen each other naked. Her Cortney-coated hand scented the air; it went around his neck as his Cortney-coated hand supported her waist to lie back onto the bed. His open mouth met hers just has her free hand closed around his cock and guided it. To do this again would take a hundred times of practice. Marla was falling back, opening her legs and being penetrated before either of them was on the bed. Their weights fell together and she curled up against him in defense as he went deeper into her than any man or toy had ever been. Even that rough slide into her raked across her clit and stretched her delightfully. Her legs flared, her hips tilted up and her body surprised her, it seemed to open, pull at him and try to possess him. There was enough surprise to go around. Their first thrusts were perfectly together, yet they were new lovers. Kissing took some practice; he was a lot taller and the need in his body was evident. She took his strength easily and relished in her pleasure while he worked. She had never been this wet. Even his size did not hurt her or slow their thrusting bodies. He seemed to be growing inside her. Always her mind kept going with thoughts, but now, pleasure washed over her and her mind did not work. She tried to bring up more thoughts but he drove into a spot inside her, under her clit. Her mouth opened; she made a sound for the first time during intercourse. That sound spurred him on to do it again. Three, four, five more strokes and Marla had no mind, only a body - a sexual, on fire, demanding body. Her nails dug into his back and pulled him to her, her mouth sucked his tongue and nursed for wetness from his mouth. He weighed a hundred pounds more than she did, but her body had no trouble thrusting her hips up, grinding her clit into the base of his cock and lifting him. He was animal now. He drove her back into the bed.

Again and again, she lifted him like that only to be driven down. Her body flushed, it began to tighten from deep inside, her muscles trembled and her mouth opened but no sound came out. He pulled almost out of her and then drove hard, sliding along her clit. Sound erupted. Her scream rattled the windows. His hips were wild; his hands closed around the cheeks of her ass and pulled her to him. The tip of his cock stretched against the dimple of her cervix but it did not hurt. The little mouth welcomed him. Her body arched, to hold him right there and her womb forced her to cry, "Now." For the first time she felt a man's cum shoot inside her. His body arched too and tried to hold still, but contracting spasms rippled through him. She knew when each rope launched into her.

His shaft was still throbbing and her sheath was still milking it, when his weight dropped. Before she could be crushed, have her breath pressed out or think of complaining, John grabbed her and rolled so she was on top. His hands moved frantically all about her face, moving her head so he could kiss every inch, showing how pleased he was with her. His cock kept lurching and did not seem to be softening. As he moved, her recent climax decided not to subside but to build again. She needed more friction so she struggled to sit up and thrust against the long thick shaft impaling her.

"Yes, Marla, use me. Let me watch you. You're beautiful. Cum for me."

She had seen her sister respond to that order. Her mind would not do that but her body sure did. Her hips went wild, ripping at the rod inside her, raking it across her magic spot and grinding it into her clit. She heard a woman roar and her body filled with pleasure and it floated. His strong hands would not let her stop. Her climax extended and she floated higher and went into another. She was having trouble breathing but still leaped to a higher cloud. Again she went over the top. She felt her pussy push a large amount of wetness out around his cock and onto his belly and her thighs. That was new. Wild. She liked it and thrust harder. There was no breath left but she leapt into the unknown hoping that he knew what to do. He kept working her hips because she could not. His cock lurched and he screamed, "I'm cuming." Her sound was like a pirate's "Arggggggggggggggg." All the muscles in her belly cramped at once. John responded, "Yessss." His cum was too much and it too was running back out of her. Her eyes could not see. Everything was black but white and red lightening strikes lit the darkness. She heard a woman urging him on. She tried to hear, she wanted to know the limits of this pleasure but all went blank.

It was dark outside when Marla's eyes opened. Her naked body was warm and satisfied nestled against John. His arm was around her; she had one leg across his. She barely moved but his eyes opened too and his compliments flowed honestly, "You are beautiful asleep as well as awake. You body feels good against me. You surprised me. You are hot, passionate and demanding. You are the most beautiful when you cum."

Marla did not know what to say. She enjoyed waking up slowly, lightly rubbing his chest. He broke the spell, "We should clean up and go check on Cortney."

The steam spray from the shower nozzles felt good. John bent down and kissed her and ran his index finger through her slit. Marla moaned, "She is tender and bruised."

"I'm not surprised. I can still feel her sucking my cock and your clit rubbing into the base of my shaft. You are magnificent. I didn't get to taste every inch of you yet. Promise to give me another chance."

Ann was finishing up some paper work when they walked in holding hands.

"You two definitely look more relaxed and rested."

Cortney and Little Tony were asleep. John touched the side of Ann's face gently and asked, "How are they doing?"

"Great. Cortney has already asked about exercises to get back into shape and Tony is definitely a hungry breast man."

"Want us to sit with them for a while, so you can have some time to yourself?"

"That would be nice. Tony is my area code baby, you know."

"What does that mean?"

"He is number "209" for me."

Marla timed her first question for John with Ann getting out of earshot, "What did she want you to tell me about your sister?"

"When I was nine, Ann gave birth to my sister. My father took my hand, like I did yours, and put it into her and got me feel where my sister had grown. In an instant it explained a thousand things. My father died a couple of years later. I wish I had known him when I was a teenager."

"You said, you have known Ann all your life?"

"I'll answer you as completely as I can, if you promise to accept what I tell you, what you have seen and not pass judgment."

His harsh, even protective, tone, surprised her. She nodded and said, "I will."

"Ann's name is not on my birth certificate but she is the only mother I have ever known. My first memories are of her dressed like a hippy and my father totally in love with her. When I was little I slept with them; she was always nude and did not move my hands regardless of where I touched her. She answered my questions and made love to me, my first time. She taught me how to please a woman.

She raised me after my father died. They were wild together. They were sexually playful with everything and everyone. They never owned anything or had much money. She has always been my greatest supporter. I pay all her bills and own the house she lives in. She has a reserved live-in boyfriend her age but she still dreams of the naughty free youthful fun times with my dad. In a way, I think she sees him in me."

"Your eyes are like hers."

"I've been told that before. I'm not sure if she is my biological mother. I've never asked. She is more than that to me."

"When Little Tony was born, she flicked his penis."

"She always does that. She touches the girls' clits too. I don't think she has had dozens of partners but if you ask her, her eyes will twinkle and she will say something like, "I have touched one hundred and twenty cocks and one hundred and thirty pussies." I've watched her leave many people standing in shock with their mouths hanging open. You are the only person I have ever breached that confidence to."

"I'm changing the subject on you."

John nodded.

"You said some lovely things to me. We've only been together once. You were not Sir James. Are those words what you say to all your lovers?"

"Sir James is a roll I play with Cortney in the lifestyle we have shared for a year. I am a dominant male but we are all defined somewhat by who we are with. May I answer the rest of your question in a few days? I'm still sorting out feelings and my reaction to you has my thoughts all mixed up."

Marla's mind was in overload. She was suddenly tired. The flight, the day and her time with John had all drained her. After Ann returned, they had a late snack together. Almost timidly, John asked, "Will you sleep in my bed tonight?"

She did not answer but followed him through the still ruffled bedroom into the master bath. Her suitcase was in the guest room. He gave her a toothbrush and undressed her while she used it. He kissed her neck, swatted her behind lightly and pushed her out the bathroom door. The sheets were cool and the heavy comforter felt good. She was almost asleep when his naked body snuggled against her back. Quickly his cock was half hard and found where it wanted to nestle for the night. His arm went around her and his hand cupped her left breast. His beard had grown during the day. Its stiff bristles signaled where he was going to kiss her neck and shoulders, Goodnight.

At eight the next morning, Marla felt the cold air on her breasts and pulled a pillow across them. Her legs were being pushed open and a tongue explored her still sensitive slit. Always before she would rush to wash up before she would allow herself to be touched. With John life was more raw, spontaneous and real. Her hands naturally went toward his head to protect her tender pussy. She definitely was not used to much activity.

John caught her hands and pinned them to her ass cheeks. His shoulders and elbows held her thighs open. She did not have the strength or will to struggle. Besides she wanted to know what he would do. She did not open her eyes. She clutched the pillow for warmth and let him feast on her over used pussy.

His first kisses, licks and sucks were too tender. She was not sure she was being touched. Slowly, she learned to recognize his tongue and his lips. He even nuzzled his nose into her. She coated it with her wetness and it slipped along her still sensitive clit. Its tip wiggled around the tip of her pearl that braved to peep out from under its protective cover. His tongue replaced his nose and it flicked lightly, then his lips sucked and tugged at the lips of her pussy. Her every muscle relaxed. Her mind had not started to work for the day. She just surrendered and let him enjoy her. There was no pressure, no demand, no expectations. His every touch was to worship her and tease her into the new day.

12