Reconnecting Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers

Hearing her use such seductive language drove Mike crazy and he initiated another wild kiss that brought them down onto the bed and left them lying beside each other wildly wrestling each other's tongues. Wendy let her tongue move away from his and he groaned loudly as she began tracing around his lips with her tongue. She continued to tease his mouth with her tongue and would move her tongue away whenever he tried to reach out with his own tongue. She then began to run her tongue over his cheeks until she reached his ears where she seductively ran her tongue over and around his ears until he was going out of his mind with pleasure.

She teased him like this for a while longer before she whispered, "Sit up." Mike did as instructed and watched as she stood up and then took his hand and guided him up until he was standing in front of her. She moved her hands to his shoulders and easily worked them under his jacket before she deftly pushed it off his shoulders and onto the floor. Next she loosened his tie all the way and pulled it off his neck. Before going any further she turned and moved quickly to the bathroom where she flipped on the bathroom light before returning to Mike.

In answer to his questioning look she simply said, "I like to be able to watch." As Mike let out an excited moan she then reached up to his top button and quickly opened up all the buttons on his dress shirt before pulling it out of his pants and tossing it aside. She pulled his undershirt over his head and then ran her fingers lavishly over his naked chest and stomach. She leaned down and began to kiss and lick at this shoulders and neck but Mike couldn't take any more teasing.

He took her shoulders and pulled her away from him. "I need you," was all he whispered. She jumped into his arms and they exchanged another hungry kiss with their tongues wildly dancing between their mouths. She slipped out of the kiss and sat on the edge of the bed before him. She brought her fingers to the front of his pants and he watched her red fingernails move easily as she unbuttoned and then unzipped his pants. She took hold of the waistband of his pants and pushed both them and his boxers down his legs in one motion. He stepped out of them and she tossed them aside before looking at his hard cock, which pointed straight out in front of him. His tip was only inches from her mouth and he began to move towards her in the hopes of seeing her red lips wrap around his cock and suck him.

Wendy stopped him by putting her hands on his stomach and said, "Later. I need to fuck you first." Hearing his mom say out loud that she wanted to fuck him almost made his knees buckle. She pushed him back slightly and stood up off the bed before him. She spun around and Mike immediately grasped the zipper in the middle of her back and pulled it down to her waist. He tried to push the dress off her shoulders but she spun around to face him.

She rolled her shoulders and slowly let her dress drop off of them. Mike watched in horny fascination as the dress slowly slipped down her finally stopping at her waist. Mike stared at her bra. It was a black push up bra that only covered the bottom half of her tits. He could see the tops of her nipples peaking out over the scalloped edge of each cup and stared at them for a moment before his gaze was drawn to the deep cleavage the bra created.

Wendy paused and clearly loved the lustful stare as she swayed her tits back and forth temptingly for him to watch. She finally reached up behind her and unhooked the clasp. Cupping each of her tits she slowly removed the bra and dropped it to the floor beside her.

Mike couldn't take any more watching or teasing. His hands shot out to her waist and he pushed her dress over her hips and let it fall onto the floor at her feet. He gasped when he saw her pussy exposed to his view. She hadn't been wearing any panties! That idea sent a shiver down his back and was about the most erotic thing he could have thought of at that point.

He moved to her and they again met in a wild kiss. He immediately guided her back to the edge of the bed and they fell together onto it. As she lay down on her back Wendy spread her legs wide open for him. Mike moved between them and easily guided the tip of his cock to the dripping wet entrance to her pussy.

He thrust into her and drove his entire length inside her in one long stroke. She groaned loudly and wrapped her legs around his ass as she threw her arms up over her head. Mike lowered himself down on her and met her again in a deep tongue kiss as he held his cock fully imbedded in her. Wendy kissed him back hungrily but then gasped, "Do it. Fuck me."

Mike didn't need any further encouragement and he pushed himself up with his arms and started stroking his cock in and out of her pussy. As they fucked he looked down at her and watched her react. Her eyes were closed and her face was a mask of shear pleasure and lust as she groaned over and over as he fucked her. He looked further down and marveled at how sexy the white pearls looked draped around her neck as she rocked back and forth under him from the force of his thrusts. His eyes finally stopped at her tits as they wobbled and swayed back and forth across her chest temptingly.

Unable to resist them any longer he lowered his head to her left tit and began swirling his tongue around and around her already hard nipple. She moaned loudly and then gasped, "Yes!" when he took the hard nipple into his mouth and began sucking on it.

Mike desperately wanted to control this fuck and make it last all night, but he was already far too caught up in the passion and lust of being with her that he knew the end was near. He sucked harder on her nipple and she responded by groaning "yes" over and over. Hearing her be this vocal was the final straw and he began pumping his cock in and out of her harder and faster than before. He released her nipple to give him better leverage and drove himself into her about four more times before he started cumming.

With a loud groan he drove himself as deeply into her as he could and pressed into her firmly as he shot load after thick load of his cum deep inside her. She pushed her pussy up into him as he pressed into her and she began to grind her hips from side to side. It was during about the fourth or fifth jet of his cum that her eyes jumped open and she cried out loudly. Her legs again wrapped tightly around his ass and he felt her pussy quiver and shake all around his cock. He watched her face as she came and he was sure that he would never again see anything as erotic as watching her facial expressions as her orgasm washed over her in wave after wave while she stared up into his eyes.

Their combined orgasms seemed to last for several minutes and when they both had finally finished Mike collapsed on top of her and they lay there regaining their breath and composure. After a while they began to kiss each other softly. These kisses were much more tender and soft than before and they each took their time slowly kissing and being with their new lover.

Mike eventually rolled off of her and they continued kissing and letting their hands explore each other much more sexually than they had the night before. Wendy fondled his wet cock and balls in her fingers and Mike began to finally fully explore and caress her beautiful tits. Mike quickly became deeply engrossed in caressing the tits that he had been watching and thinking about the past few days and Wendy enjoyed his touch so much that she removed her hand from his cock and lay back savoring his attentions.

Mike explored every part of her soft tits first with his hands and then with his lips and tongue. He let his tongue drag slowly back and forth over both tits and the canyon between them. He only occasionally let his attention move to her nipple and preferred to explore the soft flesh around the nipples and build her up slowly for when he finally did focus his attention on them.

She encouraged him greatly through her moans of pleasure and through her touch. She ran her hands through his hair or across his back and Mike could practically feel her excitement in the touch. He continued caressing and playing with her tits for a long while longer. He had lost all track of time at this point but he eagerly continued until Wendy pulled him away and whispered, "My turn."

She rolled him onto his back and sat up beside him. She placed her hands on his chest and began to run her fingers over and over his chest and stomach before dropping them down to his legs. After a short while of this teasing she let her fingers return to his now semi hard cock. She caressed his balls and softly rolled them between her fingers before slipping her fingers around his shaft. Instead of stroking him she began to let her fingers lightly pass up and down his shaft. Mike groaned at her teasing and she smiled at his reaction.

She continued playing with his cock as he reached up a hand and began to caress her tits again while she sat next to him. That only lasted a short while, however, as she leaned down over him and brought her mouth to his cock. She opened her mouth wide and took nearly his whole length in her mouth in one movement. Mike moaned at the sight of her red lips bobbing up and down on his hard shaft. She opened her mouth after a while and began to run her tongue up and down his shaft before licking the tip of his cock luridly.

She sucked him for a while longer before she crawled on top of him and lowered her pussy onto his waiting cock. Since they had both already released their initial pent up tensions they were able to fuck slower and take their time enjoying each other. Wendy put her hands on his chest for support and began to expertly ride his cock. Mike was in heaven feeling her pussy around his cock and watching her move confidently over him.

She rode him for a long while like this and then pushed herself up straight over him and began to fondle her own tits as they fucked. Mike groaned and encouraged her on as she bounced up and down on his cock and played with her own tits. She then dropped a hand to her pussy and began to tease her clit as they fucked. She kept this up for a while more and as her own excitement grew she focused less on fucking Mike and more on feeling her own tits and clit. She finally sat down on him so his cock was deep inside her and frantically rubbed her fingers over her clit as she rolled her hard nipple between her fingers. When she came she threw her head back and Mike could feel her pussy practically explode around his cock. It twitched and spasmed as her whole body shook from the force of her orgasm.

When it finally passed she put her hands back on his chest and resumed fucking Mike with a passion. She drove herself up and down over him and quickly had him worked to the point of losing control. The most erotic aspect of this for Mike was that she was looking down into his eyes as they fucked. He could feel her big tits and hard nipples rocking back and forth on his chest and her pussy held his cock perfectly. He stared up into her eyes and was lost in the look of lust she had as she rode his cock. He had been struggling against his own orgasm for a while when she said, "Let yourself go. I want to watch you cum."

That was all Mike needed and he almost immediately started cumming inside her. He tried to maintain his eye contact but the sensation was too strong and he closed his eyes as he pumped more cum into her pussy. She hummed contentedly and continued to ride his cock until he started to grow soft and slipped out of her.

Lowering herself on top of him they met again in a kiss that lasted for a long time. The night continued as they again kissed and fondled each other mutually while they recovered from their efforts. Eventually, Wendy began stroking Mike's cock again and he was surprised when she was able to get it hard fairly quickly. She sucked it and licked it in turn with stroking it between her fingers until Mike was rock hard again and ready for more.

They ended the night fucking in the missionary position once again. This fuck started much slower than their first. They exchanged many deep kisses as they fucked and looked deeply into each other's eyes between the kisses. It was as if they were practiced lovers as they mutually brought each other to the brinks of their orgasms simultaneously.

Wendy whispered, "I'm ready, cum for me." Mike began fucking her wildly and she began grunting every time he drove his cock inside her. Faster than he expected he gasped, "I'm cumming!" and started to cum for the third time that night.

"Yessss!" Wendy cried as he kept fucking her hard and fast. Just as his own orgasm was ending she moaned and he felt her pussy tighten again around his cock. He kept fucking her as she came and then crumpled onto the bed beside her as soon as she was finished. They kissed each other a few times and then both fell asleep completely exhausted from their efforts.

Mike woke up the next morning in the same spoon position he had awakened after their first night. Her back was to him and he was pressed tightly against her naked body. His cock nestled against her ass and his arm draped over her and around her stomach. The first time he awoke like this he was surprised and embarrassed, but this time it felt comfortable and right.

He snuggled against her as she began to stir also. The flood of memories from the previous night came back to him as he held her tight. The night had been so intense and they had both been so completely drained by the time they fell asleep that she was still wearing her high-heeled shoes and the pearl necklace. In the warm glow of the morning sun she looked radiant and sexy lying there in his arms.

He knew that what they had done, what they would be doing, was supposed to be wrong and illegal. But he also knew that it felt so perfect and wonderful and sexy. Besides, he reasoned, they were both well-adjusted adults who fully consented to what happened. As long as they were on this ship they were perfect strangers to everyone else on board and could continue their illicit affair in perfect anonymity.

Wendy stirred again and whispered, "Good morning."

Mike answered her and began to lightly caress her stomach with his hand. She purred at his touch and pressed herself back against him. "Last night was incredible," she said.

"You were incredible," Mike answered her honestly. They lay in silence for a while as Mike continued to caress and rub her stomach and side with his hand. It didn't take long for his hand to be drawn toward her tits and he slowly moved up her stomach.


When his hand cupped her tit and he began to massage it softly she moaned and then whispered, "Oh God." After a short silence she added, "Mike, I hadn't been with another man since your dad left. Well, really the last two months with him we had grown pretty distant, so I haven't been with a man..."

"Don't talk," Mike interrupted her softly. "We don't need to talk or understand. All we need is to enjoy what is happening." As he spoke he intensified his massaging of her tits and began to let his fingers play over her nipples.

She gasped as he fondled her and then softly whispered, "Thank you, Mike."

They lay like that for a long, long time with Mike massaging and exploring her tits patiently. Before long both of her nipples were hard and excited. Mike let his fingers roam over and around the excited points and Wendy moaned appreciatively.

In his own excitement Mike's cock had slowly grown and was now nearly fully hard as it pressed against her ass. She clearly felt his excitement as she began to rock her ass from side to side rubbing it against his cock as it moved. He continued massaging her tits for a while longer until his own growing excitement was more than he could resist.

He sat up and guided her over onto her stomach. He moved behind her and she instinctively knew what he wanted as she pushed her knees under her and shoved her ass up in the air. Mike gently took her hips in his hands and guided his cock toward her pussy. He immediately found it and was happy to find that it was already soaking wet. Clearly she had enjoyed his massaging her tits.

He rubbed his cock up and down in the slick juices to further her excitement and prolong the fuck just a few more seconds. Catching him by surprise she pushed herself back into him sinking his cock into her pussy causing them to simultaneously groan as he entered her. She pushed herself back until she was pressed tightly against him and the full length of his cock was inside her.

Mike moved his hands to her lower back and began to massage her there and on her ass as he started fucking her. He looked down and watched his glistening cock disappearing and reappearing from inside her. He watched her pussy as his cock slipped in and out and her excited pussy lips seemed to try to grasp at him as he pulled his cock out of her. He looked up toward her head as they continued their fuck and saw that her head was buried in a pillow. He looked at her back and was excited to see her shift her position slightly under him. She pulled her right hand out from under her head and moved it underneath her. Before her hand even reached its destination he knew where it was going.

He pulled his cock out until just the tip remained in her and, through the gap between their bodies, watched her fingers reaching for and finding her clit. He held still for a few moments as he watched her fingertips exploring her pussy and clit with his cock just barely inside her. He was drawn back into their fuck as she pushed herself back into him again driving his cock inside her deeply once again. He renewed his fucking and loved the feeling of her fingers occasionally brushing against his cock or balls as she added pleasure for herself on top of their fuck.

He again looked down and watched his cock moving in and out of her for a short while before his gaze was drawn slightly higher to her asshole. In this position and in the bright morning light it was exposed to his hungry gaze and he watched in move and flex as his cock moved in and out of her pussy. He moved his hands down to her ass and began to massage it lustily as he stared at her asshole. He briefly thought about slipping his fingers down to her asshole and starting to finger fuck her ass. He did this often with Cindy and she loved it. Something made him decide to wait so he contented himself with their increasingly wild fuck and with massaging her ass.

His efforts of the past night left him with a great control over himself and he used it to great advantage. He pumped her pussy increasingly harder and faster until now their bodies were slapping loudly together and he could hear her pussy making wet, slurping noises as they fucked. She moaned repeatedly and occasionally urged him to fuck her. Suddenly, she made a very loud groan and Mike felt her pussy clenching and spasming all around him as he continued fucking her aggressively. Her breathing came in short gasps as her orgasm played out and she finally began breathing deeply again when it passed.

Seeing her cum in the bright light of morning had pushed Mike to the edge of control and he gripped her hips tightly and began to forcefully drive himself into her. She grunted in response to his thrusts and then said, "Oh yes!" when he started cumming. Mike grunted over and over as he unloaded another deposit of his cum deep inside her.

After he finished cumming he pushed his cock deeply inside her and held still simply enjoying being joined with her and feeling the warm wetness of her around him. She finally shifted and caused his cock to slip out of her with a distinct slurping sound. She rolled over onto her back and pulled him down on top of her. His deflating cock pressed tightly against her wet pussy as they exchanged a series of long, deep kisses.

jt123
jt123
2,750 Followers