Reconnecting Ch. 05

Story Info
Mom helps son & wife find place to live.
9.9k words
4.71
195.8k
59
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

Married life was great for Mike and Cindy. They found that being married made their relationship stronger and better. Plus, despite what his friends had said, the sex was better and more frequent than ever. For the first six months of their marriage everything seemed like it was out of a dream. He had a great job that he loved, Cindy had a great job that she loved, and he couldn't have imagined a better person to come home to and fuck nearly every night than her.

Things went along great like this until the day Mike was suddenly informed by his job that he was being transferred to their office on the other side of the country. They were devastated by the news as it meant that they would have to move away from the only real home they knew and all of their friends. At first he tried to get out of it but was told that he either had to transfer or he would be fired. They talked seriously about his quitting for a while and he almost did quit a few times.

Through it all he continued to try and negotiate the transfer but it was clear that the decision had already been made. Finally, in a move that completely shocked him, his company insisted that he had to transfer but they suddenly offered him a choice of which office to move to. Part of the reason he had been fighting the move so hard was that the location of the office where they wanted to move him was a dump and not a place that either he or Cindy wanted to be.

However, the alternate location to which he could now transfer was very near to where he grew up. It still wasn't his first choice of places to live or work but it was something at least a little familiar. He and Cindy spent the weekend discussing this latest offer and finally decided to take the transfer back to near his hometown. Cindy immediately began making calls and investigating her own job prospects.

He and his mom had continued talking and e-mailing often and he had been keeping her informed of his job situation. When he told her about the offer at the office near her and that he had accepted she became very excited. Mike's company began pressuring him to make the move quickly so he and his mom talked often about places where he and Cindy might be able to live.

It turned out that Wendy knew quite a lot about the real estate market locally because she told Mike she had been talking with some realtors about the prospect of selling her house. "It's just too big," she offered as her reason. Soon she, Mike, and Cindy had planned a long weekend trip where Mike and Cindy would fly out and spend the time investigating options of buying or renting. Mike's company quickly gave him the time off but Cindy couldn't get any time off her job as she had lots of projects to complete before she left. They ultimately decided to send Mike out by himself to try and find something.

Initially he planned on getting a hotel but Wendy wouldn't hear of it and insisted that he stay with her. Mike had been so busy and so involved with the planning for the move that he hadn't really even given much thought to the idea of being alone with his mom again even as they were making plans for him staying with her.

As the trip drew near, however, Mike began thinking more and more about the fact that they would be alone together for a few days. Absolutely nothing she had said or even hinted at suggested she had anything other than motherly concern in her motives, but Mike still couldn't stop thinking about how each of the last two times they had been together alone they had fucked. She had been very clear about the future of them being together the night before he got married, but he remembered her saying the same thing at the end of the cruise.

The whole plane ride he tried to convince himself that he must stop thinking like that. He tried to tell himself that he was a sick, twisted fool for sitting on the plane getting excited sexually about his own mom. Still, he couldn't help feeling a twinge of excitement as he saw her in the airport. They hugged and she began to excitedly tell him all about the house hunting plans she had made. They would start bright and early the next day so she drove him straight back to her house where they ate dinner and talked some before going to bed. Mike's dreams that night were filled with visions of him walking down the hall to his mom's room and fucking her until he filled her with his cum.

True to her word she woke him very early the next morning. She busied herself in the kitchen as Mike showered and dressed. By the time he came down into the kitchen she had a feast probably big enough to fill up seven hungry guys lined up on the table for breakfast. They talked and Mike ate until he thought he might burst.

A short while later they got in Wendy's car and drove to the realtors' office. She was a really nice woman who chatted with them in the office for a long time before driving them around to many different houses. Wendy had told her all about what sort of price range and type of house Mike wanted so the realtor was prepared.

Unfortunately, Mike quickly realized there wasn't much available in their price range. All of them either needed way too much work, were too small or too ugly to even consider, or were in bad parts of town. That night back at Wendy's house they talked disappointedly about the day's events. The next day they decided to investigate some of the rental properties to see if any of them would suit Mike and Cindy.

Mike had no better luck the next day as none of the rental places were right either. The few that he liked were far too much to pay in rent and he didn't really like any of the cheaper options, but he figured that he and Cindy would just have to make do until they could afford better.

He was complaining a little that night over dinner when Wendy quietly said, "You two could move in here with me."

At first Mike froze mid sentence and just looked at her. Honestly, the idea of moving back in with his mom brought back lots of visions of high school and he started to say no. However she stopped him before he could really start saying no and said, "Look, you two need a place to live and I have a house that is way too big for me. You two move in and save up to get a place of your own."

Mike still sat in silence as she added, "Don't worry. I won't try to 'mother' you all the time. I know you two are adults with your own lifestyle and I won't interfere."

As she spoke these last words Mike's brain finally came around to the concept of his living with both his mom and Cindy. The two greatest fucks of his life and him living together. The very idea sent a tingle down his back and made his cock stir. He finally agreed to consider the idea and Wendy smiled and said that was fine.

She opened a bottle of wine and they sat drinking and talking late into the night. Mike would be leaving the day after next and they each seemed to be realizing that their brief visit together was nearing an end. It was tempered some by the fact that they soon would be living very near each other.

They had finished their second bottle of wine and were working on the third before Mike said he was tired and that they should go up to bed. Wendy agreed and they got up at the same time to go upstairs. Their alcohol seemed to hit them at the same time as they both staggered a little from the effects of standing up. They stumbled into each other and held on for support as their drunken legs adjusted to holding up their weight.

When they had finally steadied themselves Mike lifted his head and found her face directly in front of his looking right back at him. They held their eye contact for a long while as they stood silently holding each other. Mike felt his stomach knot in anticipation and excitement and felt his cock begin to stir in his pants. He could feel the sexual tension grow rapidly in the room and was just about to lean in to kiss her when she pulled away.

She still didn't say a word as she led him up toward their bedrooms. Mike hoped excitedly that she was leading him to her bedroom but she stopped outside her door and quickly looked up into his eyes as she said, "Goodnight."

She leaned in to give him a quick peck on the cheek but Mike turned his head so her lips met his. He tried to hold the kiss but she only let it last a few seconds before she pulled away. For a moment she stood looking deeply into his eyes and just as Mike thought something was about to happen she again whispered, "Goodnight," and stepped into her room closing the door behind her.

Mike had to jerk off before he could get to sleep as he was so excited by what had almost happened. He really had thought she was on the verge of fucking him again and he stroked his hard cocking thinking about how much he wanted to fuck her too. When he finally shot his cum all over himself he thought about fucking her from behind and then pulling out and depositing his cum all over her ass and lower back. The thought of him kneeling behind her and watching his own cum roll down her ass and pool in the small of her back sent a tingle down his spine. He finally fell asleep wishing she was with him instead of across the hall.

The next morning he spoke with Cindy and updated her on what he had learned about the home buying and rental prospects in the area. Both were discouraged at the seeming lack of anything too promising. At first Mike didn't even bring up his mom's suggestion that they move in with her until they had time to look around and find something. When he finally did bring it up he did so not really knowing how Cindy would like the idea.

"Really?" she asked in reply. This was followed by a long pause and Mike couldn't tell if she was considering the idea or if she was upset. He was just about to ask if she was still there when Cindy said, "You know, that might not be such a bad idea. Even if it is just for six months it would allow us to really get to know the area and save some money." They continued talking for a long time as they discussed the pros and cons of the idea. Finally they decided to go for it.

Mike hung up the phone and went down into the kitchen with a lump in his throat. The whole time he had been talking with Cindy they had talked about all sorts of issues like money, privacy, feeling like a burden to his mom, etc. However, the one issue he knew he couldn't address was how it would affect him to be living in the same house with Wendy and Cindy together.

Part of him was very excited and part of him was a little scared as he walked into the kitchen and found Wendy sitting at the table reading a novel and sipping coffee. "Everything OK," she asked, "you two were on the phone a long time."

"Yeah," Mike said, "we were talking about your idea of us moving in here for a while." Wendy looked up at him with an expression that he couldn't quite read, but if he had to guess it almost looked hopeful. He told her that they had decided to take her up on the offer and Wendy broke into a wide smile.

"Very good," she said, "I'll have to call my agent and tell her that I won't be wanting to sell the house in the near future after all."

Mike had called into what would be his new office the previous day and set up some meetings with them to orient himself to the office and the specifics of his new position. For the rest of the afternoon he met with the group that would be his new coworkers and, for the most part, found he really liked them. The more he learned about the specifics of his new job the more it sounded exciting to him, so all in all he was feeling a little better about the move.

He arrived back at Wendy's house a little before dinner. As soon as he stepped inside he was struck by a wonderful mixture of scents coming from the kitchen. He poked his head inside and saw his mom busily working away at the stove. "What are you up to?" he asked as he looked over her shoulder and at the collection of pots and pans in front of her.

"It's been so long since I've had someone to cook for I thought I would take advantage of the situation," she said. "Plus, I was thinking we could kind of celebrate you and Cindy moving in here. I know it probably isn't what you had really wanted but it makes me really happy to think that I can help you two out." She paused a little before adding, "Besides, I'm really looking forward to having you two around more so I can get to know you better." Nothing in her body language seemed to indicate any double meaning in her statement but Mike still felt his cock tingle at the possible ways he and her could get to know each other better.

"Dinner will be ready in about 45 minutes," she said with a tone that was clearly dismissing him. "I'll call you when it is ready." Mike asked if he could borrow her car but wouldn't tell her why when she asked. He quickly drove to a nearby liquor store he had noticed the previous day and bought a couple of bottles of expensive champagne. He told himself that this would add to their celebration dinner, but there was a small, devious part of him that liked the idea of trying to get her a little drunk to see if something might happen. He arrived back home just as she finished setting the table.

Wendy certainly hadn't lost any of her cooking touch as the meal she prepared was fabulous. They talked and laughed all through the meal and ended up consuming nearly one entire bottle of champagne. At first Wendy had turned down the champagne saying she didn't like it but Mike convinced her to try it saying that this was really good stuff and having good quality made all the difference. Her first sips were tentative but she soon exclaimed that she really liked the champagne and quickly had several glasses.

After dinner they cleared the dishes as they finished the first bottle of champagne. "Shall we go sit out back?" Mike asked nodding his head toward the back deck.

"It's kind of chilly, isn't it?" Wendy replied.

"I guess," Mike answered, "but it is such a clear and beautiful night that I thought it might be nice anyway. Besides, I spent nearly the whole day cooped up in an office so I wouldn't mind getting some fresh air."

Wendy agreed and disappeared saying she would be right back. Mike quickly gathered the other bottle of champagne and two fresh glasses and met her by the door leading out to the deck as she carried a large blanket. "Just in case," she said as they stepped out onto the deck.

The brisk night air hit Mike's face and he realized it was colder than he expected. He thought for a moment about going back inside but Wendy was already settling into one of the chairs. She had changed into a tight fitting pair of sweatpants and a slightly oversized sweatshirt that hung down enough to cover her ass when she stood. Mike hadn't put on a jacket and he immediately felt the cool of the air.

He got into the chair next to her and immediately accepted her offer of part of the blanket. He scooted his chair right next to hers and draped the blanket over his legs and chest as she did the same. Once they were settled he popped the cork on the bottle and poured them each a full glass. Wendy protested slightly at first but stopped as soon as Mike held the glass out toward her. "Thanks," she said softly as she took the glass. Something about the combination of the tone of her voice and the look on her face made Mike's cock twitch as she seemed to somehow acknowledge without a word that she knew what he was trying to do.

For a long while they sat and quietly talked in the relatively secluded comfort of the deck. Mike made sure that Wendy's glass was quickly refilled each time it approached being empty. As he emptied the last of the bottle into her glass she completely shocked him by saying, "Michael, if I didn't know any better I'd think you were trying to get me drunk."

Mike looked at her in surprise and then smiled slyly not sure of exactly what to say at being so obviously caught. "What do you mean?" he offered meekly.

"Don't try to pull one over on me," Wendy playfully and drunkenly scolded. "I am your mother and I can still tell when you are up to something." Mike was now very excited and waited for her next words anxiously. He wasn't disappointed when she said, "It's getting too cold for me, let's go inside."

He had to help her to her feet and hold her as they made the short walk back inside. From how unsteady she was on her feet it was clear that she was very drunk. They stepped into the house and she led him into the living room. They stopped near the base of the stairs going up to the bedrooms and she turned to face him.

"Now," she began, "what I am wondering is why you would be trying to get me drunk."

Mike was a little surprised by her directness and he stammered slightly, "I...well...um...I guess, well..."

She interrupted him by putting her index finger up against his lips. "I can think of one main reason why you might be trying to get me drunk," she said softly. She paused for a long while as she looked directly into Mike's eyes. "Do you want to fuck me?"

"God, yes!" Mike gasped as he wrapped his arms around her and brought his lips full against hers. As soon as their lips met they parted and their tongues began a wild dance together that lasted for several long minutes as they passionately explored each other with their mouths and hands.

Wendy parted the kiss and said, "Let's go upstairs." Without waiting Mike leaned down and swept her up off her feet and began carrying her toward her bedroom. This type of behavior was not usual for Mike and he was somewhat surprised at himself as they walked down the hall.

Clearly Wendy was not expecting this either and she let out a surprised, sexy moan as Mike confidently carried her up the stairs to toward her own bedroom. Her moan further excited Mike and he felt his cock grow even harder in his pants.

He entered her room and lay her down on her bed. She immediately sat up and began to undo Mike's pants as he stood next to the bed. He took hold of her sweatshirt and pulled it up and over her head bringing the t-shirt she was wearing under it off in the same movement. He quickly unsnapped her bra before guiding her back until she was lying on her back and then began to remove her pants. The sweats easily slipped off her legs and he immediately pulled off her panties leaving her lying naked before him.


He stared down at her prone and naked body and felt a huge wave of desire wash over him. In that moment all he knew was that he had to fuck her and fuck her right now. He began to tear off his own clothes finishing the job that she had started a few moments earlier. He didn't stop until he was completely naked and immediately crawled onto the bed with his rock hard cock leading the way.

Wendy spread her legs wide in anticipation as Mike crawled between her thighs and positioned the tip of his cock at the entrance to her excited pussy. Mike groaned loudly as his cock began to slip easily inside her. Her pussy was much wetter than he had expected and it felt almost as though they had already fucked. Clearly she had been looking forward to this as much as he had.

When his full length settled fully inside her they each let out long, lusty moans of excitement and satisfaction. Mike lowered his mouth to hers and they met in a wild kiss as their tongues excitedly wrestled back and forth between their mouths. Mike's lust had now built to a frenzied level and when Wendy gasped, "Fuck me," in between their kisses he couldn't wait any longer.

Pushing himself up on his hands he began to firmly and rapidly fuck her. Her pussy immediately started making wet slurping noises as he moved back and forth inside her. Mike closed his eyes and focused completely on the sensation of being inside her. He was so involved in his own satisfaction and pleasure that he kept fucking her without much regard for her own pleasure.

Although Mike was completely engrossed in his own pleasure, Wendy was similarly lost in her own passion. She had been trying to convince herself otherwise, but she had wanted this desperately also. She knew it was wrong to be with Mike but he filled her and satisfied her in ways that she had never felt before. She held her legs as widely apart now as she could and basked in the feeling of his hard cock filling her and moving back and forth inside her rapidly. She was already so excited from her anticipation of this moment that she could feel her own orgasm nearing.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers