Reconnecting Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers

Her mind was pulled away from her pondering when Kate took her enlarged clit between her lips and sucked on it gently. "Oooo fuck!" Cindy cried out in ecstasy as her sister finally pushed her over the edge toward her orgasm. When she started to cum Kate expertly teased her clit throughout and caused her orgasm to hit her in waves as she would change her technique periodically driving Cindy to a new height of pleasure.

By the time Cindy finished cumming she glanced at the clock and knew they only had a few minutes before Wendy would be home. They each jumped into the shower and that is where they both were when Wendy arrived home soon afterward. As Wendy went down the hall to her room she heard the water running in the shower but never guessed that Cindy and Kate both stood soaping and fondling each other excitedly under the water.

The next few days passed similarly for Kate and Cindy. They stole opportunities to be together when they could and spent the rest of the time sightseeing and getting to know each other again. At night Cindy was left so aroused by the new memories of being with her sister that she and Mike enjoyed some heated fucks.

It was nearing the end of the trip already for Kate and so when Wendy said she was going out to do some shopping after her work out the two sisters declined the invitation. Both wanted to be together and knew that they were running out of chances on this visit.

As with their previous encounters, they waited until Wendy drove off and then went to Cindy's bedroom giggling like two high school kids sneaking behind their parent's backs. They fell into each other's arms and began to passionately kiss and strip each other naked. Kate's passions were further enflamed on this occasion because she had decided it was time to give her little sister the surprise she had brought with her.

Their foreplay continued as before with them taking turns teasing and sucking each other's tits and letting their hands roam softly over each other's naked bodies. Kate was the first to move toward her sister's pussy and she teased it softly drawing Cindy to an even higher level of excitement. "Close your eyes," Kate whispered to her sister.

"Why?" Cindy asked in playful surprise.

"I've got a present for you," Kate answered wickedly.

Cindy moaned and closed her eyes before answering, "I can't wait."

Kate quickly walked to her room and pulled her surprise out of her suitcase. Before entering the bedroom again she said, "Are your eyes closed?"

"Yes," Cindy answered excitedly.

Kate quickly put on her surprise and adjusted it before crawling back between her sisters legs reminding her to keep her eyes closed until told to open them. She then inserted two of her fingers up her sister's wet pussy and moved them around until they were coated in her heavy juices. Cindy moaned disappointedly when Kate's fingers left her pussy as she lay in intense anticipation of what sort of surprise her older sister had planned.

Kate took her wet fingers and began to smear Cindy's juices all over the 8" cock of her strap on dildo. She had been introduced to his little toy by another lover of hers back home and had been waiting this whole trip to share her surprise with her sister. Once the long cock was lubricated Kate guided it to her sister's waiting pussy before she teasingly asked, "Ready?"

"God yes," Cindy answered. As she spoke Kate let the dildo slide inside her causing Cindy to let out a loud, surprised moan. "Oh my God!" Cindy gasped, "what is it?"

"Open your eyes," Kate instructed as she drove the full length of the dildo into her sister. Cindy gasped at the size within her and at the vision of her sister so confidently over her in the missionary position. It wasn't until Kate pulled nearly the whole length of the cock out of her that Cindy realized what Kate was wearing.

Kate began to enthusiastically fuck her as Cindy groaned and writhed with pleasure. In only took a few minutes of this before Cindy exploded into a wild orgasm. Kate slowed her fucking for a brief while as Cindy recovered but soon she resumed fucking Cindy eagerly.

Cindy was out of her mind with pleasure at this point. The cock didn't match the feel of a real one inside her for excitement, but the idea that her sister was now able to fuck her was very exciting. The visual of watching Kate confidently thrusting her cock in and out of her as Kate's beautiful tits rocked across her chest was extremely erotic.

They changed positions a few times so Kate could experience fucking Cindy from several different angles. They each were so totally engrossed in their fuck that neither heard the car drive up to the house or the door open.

"Hello?" Wendy called out when she stepped inside. She didn't hear any sounds in the house and received no answer so she guessed that Kate and Cindy had stepped out.

Wendy realized she had forgotten some things she wanted to return to the store so had stopped back to pick them up. She made her way quickly to her room and was about to leave again when she first heard the noises.

What caught her attention initially was an extended moan. At first she thought something might be wrong so she moved toward Mike and Cindy's room where it seemed like the moan had come from. As she made her way to their door she heard the moan again, but this time there was no mistaking that it was a moan of pleasure. In fact Wendy immediately knew it was a moan of very deep pleasure that usually only meant one thing.

She looked out the window for Mike's car hoping that he had come home early for a fuck with his wife. Not seeing his car she felt her heart drop as she heard some rolling around on the bed following by some rhythmic creaking of the bed that could only mean one thing. She was filled with a mother's protective rage as she realized she had caught Cindy cheating on her son. In her surprise and confusion Wendy completely forgot about Kate and just assumed that Cindy had invited over her lover.

Wendy wanted to burst into the room and catch the adulterous act but decided to first peak into the room and determine what situation she was about to uncover. She looked cautiously around the corner not wanting to get caught before she could surprise them and right away saw that they were facing away from her. Cindy was currently on top of her lover riding them wildly as they fucked in complete oblivion to the fact they were no longer alone.

Wendy steeled her courage to burst in the room and surprise them and was just about to enter when Cindy crawled off her lover and lay flat on her back with her legs spread wide clearly wanting her lover to mount her in the missionary position. Good, Wendy thought, now I'll be able to see who this person is.

She nearly screamed in shock when Kate rose from the crumpled sheets of the bed and easily moved between her sister's legs. The strap on dildo glistened in the light and Wendy could see the thick juices heavily coating it indicating they had been at this for a while. The sisters quickly fell into a frenzied fuck as Kate pounded the cock into her sister.

Cindy had already cum several times and knew that she was fast approaching yet another orgasm. Kate had been slowly coaxing herself toward an orgasm with the small nub the strap on had inside that stimulated her clit as they fucked. She kept herself in careful control as she teased her own clit and drank in the erotic image of her sister writhing in ecstasy under her as Kate fucked her. Finally, however, Kate couldn't hold out any longer and she burst into her own orgasm as she grabbed at her tits and rolled her hard nipples between her fingers. Cindy gazed up at her older sister and watched her cum forcefully. Seeing her cum so completely triggered Cindy's own orgasm and she squealed in delight as her pussy and then whole body again shook as she came.

Wendy stood in shocked awe at the scene before her and watched as they both came wildly. It was at that moment that she realized that her anger had been completely replaced by another primal urge, lust. Wendy's own pussy had grown surprisingly wet and she could feel her nipples fighting the tight material of her sports bra. She had never witnessed anything this exciting before.

She watched as the sisters collapsed together and focused on watching their tits press against each other and seemingly fight for room as they kissed. After they recovered Kate began to slowly fuck Cindy again but Cindy moaned, "I can't take any more." With a contented laugh Kate rolled off her sister and Wendy thought she heard the slurp of Cindy's pussy as it released the long cock.

She dared to watch them for a while longer as they traded the strap on dildo and Cindy began to return the fuck to her sister. Despite her desire to watch this carnal act to its conclusion she pulled herself away for fear that if she stayed any longer they would surely notice her. Besides, her own excitement had grown so intense that she knew she couldn't just passively stand and watch any longer, so she decided to just leave. She took one last look back at Cindy fucking her sister from behind doggie style before she quickly and quietly exited the house.

As she drove away her pussy was a soaking wet mess under her workout clothes. Her mind reeled with the images of what she had seen and what it meant. Cindy and her own sister! Based on how confident and comfortable they both seemed Wendy guessed that this was not the first time they had fucked each other.

All through her brief workout Wendy contemplated what she had seen. She was still wildly excited as she finished and made her way to the shower. In spite of her better judgment she couldn't help but let her fingers slip down to her soaking wet pussy while she showered. She knew that only a thin curtain gave her any privacy from the rest of the women in the locker room but she didn't care. She needed some relief and needed it now.

It only took a few strokes of her clit to cause her to start cumming. She managed to only let out a soft moan but her knees almost completely buckled as she came. She leaned heavily back against the wall and made a large enough noise that the woman in the next shower asked if she was OK.

"Yes," Wendy answered, "I just slipped." Wendy quickly rinsed off before stepping out of the shower at the same time as the woman in the next stall.

They looked at each other and smiled briefly before the other woman said, "You know, you have to be careful in these showers. It can be kind of exciting." She gave Wendy a knowing smile and Wendy felt herself blush an intense red at getting caught. Neither spoke another word as they got dressed.

Wendy did the shopping that she had planned but the whole time her mind was elsewhere. She stopped for a long lunch and contemplated what she had seen. She knew that ordinarily one should probably be shocked or even outraged at the idea of two sisters fucking, but after her experiences with Mike she was in no position to point a finger at Cindy or Kate. Indeed, she was surprised to find that the idea of Cindy and her sister fucking excited her greatly.

It caused Wendy to reflect on the intense pleasure she derived from fucking her son. She thought about the absolute intimacy between them and the way they seemed to perfectly pleasure each other as her pussy tingled and her nipples hardened. She thought about Cindy getting the same satisfaction from her sister and felt herself grow even more excited.

It wasn't until her meal was almost over that an idea crossed her mind that at first really surprised her. She realized that she had been resisting being with Mike despite her own desperate needs for two fundamental reasons. The first was that she didn't want to be a party to Mike's cheating on his wife. The second, and probably deeper reason, was that she was afraid that if Cindy ever learned of their affair that she would think Mike was some sort of pervert. Now however, she knew that not only was Cindy effectively cheating on Mike but that she too was doing so with a family member.

What most surprised Wendy was how quickly she thought that this would somehow open a door to allow her to be with Mike again. She felt her pussy grow excited again as she began to formulate a plan to fulfill her desires.

She stayed out late in the day and didn't return until about the same time as Mike. She felt herself blush instinctively at the secret she now shared with Cindy and Kate. As the night went on she slowly regained her composure and things started to feel like normal again. She still had this burning desire that wasn't quenched despite her again playing with herself before she finally went to sleep that night.

Kate's visit ended a few days later and, despite her best efforts, Wendy never again was able to catch Kate and Cindy together. On one other occasion she "accidentally" left something behind when she left the house but when she returned the sisters were simply sitting next to each other on the couch. However, their expressions revealed they had probably been making out but Wendy had clearly returned too soon and cursed her impatience as she left for the second time.

A few more weeks passed and Wendy continued to devise a plan of action. She had also realized that one other aspect of seeing Cindy and her sister that excited her was the idea of being with another woman. She had experimented once in her youth but she found herself now yearning for the feel of another woman's body under hers. She found herself noticing other women and watching them move in ways she hadn't done before. She even found herself excitedly watching Cindy a few times and it was on one of these occasions that she came up with an idea.

She knew that there were two things that she would need to do before her devious plan could become a reality. She also knew that the second part would be relatively easy. That would be the part where she would include Mike. It was plainly obvious to her that he still wanted her. That morning in the kitchen over breakfast assured her of that. But in addition she had noticed the way he sometimes looked at her when he thought that she wasn't looking. In truth these stolen, forbidden glances excited her just as much as Mike. They made her feel sexy and desired and wicked because of the urges she felt when she caught him looking. Indeed, she knew that getting Mike to agree to the plan would be easy.

It was the first part of the plan that involved Cindy that posed more of a puzzle for Wendy. She needed to somehow bring up the subject of her knowledge and approval of Cindy's incestuous affair, but she wasn't sure of how to do it. Simply saying, "I saw you fucking your sister and I liked it," would probably accomplish her goal but wasn't going to be possible to say.

Instead Wendy bided her time until one day when both she and Cindy were home together with no other plans while Mike was away at work. Wendy made them some coffee and they sat around together drinking it and reading the paper before Wendy finally spoke.

"Cindy," she began, "I've got something that I've been meaning to tell you for a while now. I haven't because I couldn't find the right time but I think I just need to say it." She looked at Cindy to gauge her reaction and saw Cindy looking back at her with a puzzled and concerned look on her face.

"Please, go ahead," Cindy urged.

"OK. I hope you don't get upset at me for this, but there was one day when your sister was visiting that I came back here early because I forgot something. I didn't think you two were home and then heard a noise." Cindy's expression changed suddenly as she guessed what Wendy was going to say next. Wendy continued, "Anyway, I'm not proud of it but I saw you and Kate together."

"Oh God," Cindy said in complete shock and horror that her mother in law knew of her secret affair. She then began to talk rapidly as her nerves clearly overcame her. "I'm so sorry...I didn't mean to hurt Mike...He doesn't know about me and Kate...You must think I'm awful...I'm so sorry..."

Wendy smiled and gently interrupted her. "I'm not upset. I just couldn't continue to pretend that I didn't know. I haven't told Mike and don't intend to."

Cindy was clearly still flustered and said, "You must think I'm the most perverted person in the world. I mean, who does that with their sister?"

This was the opening that Wendy had hoped for. "Cindy," she said softly, "I want to tell you a secret that I haven't shared with anyone else." The serious and secretive tone of Wendy seemed to snap Cindy out of her own shock and hysterics. "I too have been with one of my close relatives."

That phrase hung in the air for a few seconds as Cindy seemed to gradually grasp what Wendy was saying. Cindy asked, "You mean? You've been with...?" Her voice trailed off as she wasn't sure what to say to finish the question.

"Yes," Wendy answered, "I've committed incest too." Saying the word seemed to sound so clinical and dirty. "So you see I am in no position to judge." She paused for a moment and decided if she should push this conversation before deciding yes. She continued, "In fact, I know how intensely satisfying being with someone so close to you can be."

The look in Cindy's eyes immediately let her know that she was on to something. "Yes," Cindy whispered almost to herself, "it is incredible."

There was a pause in the room as again Wendy weighed what to do next. She decided to throw caution to the wind and press forward again. "Can I ask you something personal?"

"Sure," Cindy answered.

"Have you been with women before?"

Cindy blushed red at the question and Wendy comforted her and said that there was no reason to be embarrassed. She was passing no judgment and wouldn't tell Mike any of this. After Wendy comforted her Cindy softly answered, "No."

Wendy asked her next question, "Have you ever cheated on Mike?"

"God no!" Cindy answered emphatically. "I would never do that." Then it seemed like she realized that she already had, just with her sister. She added, "I don't know. It seemed different because it was my sister. It didn't feel like cheating, somehow." As she said the words Cindy realized how lame they sounded but surprisingly Wendy was nodding her agreement and didn't press the subject.

"May I ask you a personal question?" Cindy asked.

"Of course," Wendy answered calmly.

"Have you ever been with another woman?"

Wendy paused for a moment before answering, "Yes, a long time ago."

"Did you like it?"

"Yes, I suppose so," Wendy replied. "I was so young at the time I don't know if I really appreciated it. Did you like being with your sister?"

"Yes," Cindy said in a husky tone that completely conveyed her desires for her sister. Wendy felt her own pussy grow wetter as she thought about her son.

Nothing much more was said between the two but it was clear they had reached a deep understanding. Both now knew of the other's incestuous relationship although Cindy didn't know the full extent of Wendy's relationship. Finally Wendy made up an excuse about needing to run some errands and left Cindy alone in the house. As she drove away Wendy was delighted at how her plan was starting to unfold.

jt123
jt123
2,745 Followers
12