Reconnecting Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy was so excited that she couldn't hold off her orgasm for long. Cindy eagerly explored the lips and folds of her pussy alternately with driving her tongue inside Wendy and fucking her with it. When she easily located Wendy's excited clit and gently sucked on it Wendy starting cumming. Her orgasm held her tightly and lasted a very long time. The whole time she came Cindy perfectly played at her pussy to intensify the moment for her.

By the time she sat with Cindy tenderly kissing her inner thighs after her orgasm passed she was still breathing heavily and feeling light headed from the intensity of the experience. Cindy crawled up onto the couch next to her and, for the first time as lovers, the two women kissed. Wendy tasted herself on Cindy's lips and tongue as they sat closely and explored each other's mouths.

They remained like that until Cindy whispered, "Come on, let's get in bed." At first after getting in bed they resumed simply kissing and holding each other. The longer they kissed the more aware Wendy became of Cindy's soft tits pressing against her own.

Eventually Wendy parted their kiss, rolled Cindy onto her back, and moved her face down to her tits. Cindy moaned as Wendy let her mouth do something she had only done twice before in her life, kiss another woman's tit. Wendy lingered over Cindy's tits and sucked each nipple until it stood hard and tall off her tits.

The women changed places repeatedly and took turns sucking and teasing each other's bodies until both were ready for more. At this point Wendy was on her back with Cindy sitting next to her. With a quick grace Cindy crawled over Wendy and brought her mouth to Wendy's pussy just as she lowered her pussy to Wendy's face.

Wendy wrapped her arms around Cindy and started fondling her ass as she began to enthusiastically lick and suck Cindy's pussy. Having both cum recently both women were able to prolong their orgasms and make this moment last a very long time. They stayed in the 69 position with Cindy on top slowly teasing each other to the brink of cumming before backing off and letting each other regain control.

Wendy was surprised and excited when Cindy began to cum first. Wendy had by now been completely covered in the juices practically dripping out of Cindy's pussy and she gently sucked on Cindy's clit. With a loud groan Cindy pushed her pussy down hard on Wendy and began to cum. Just as she started cumming Wendy increased the pressure in her sucking and this seemed to push Cindy to a whole new level of pleasure.

She started grinding her pussy back and forth over Wendy's mouth and Wendy could feel the intense spasms in Cindy's pussy. Finally releasing her clit Wendy shoved her tongue up Cindy's pussy so she could directly feel Cindy's spasming pussy.

As soon as Cindy finished cumming she dropped her head to Wendy's pussy and resumed her own licking and sucking. Wendy's head was soon spinning in lust as she lost all track of everything except the pleasure Cindy was giving her. It could have been hours for all she knew, but she did know that Cindy continued sucking and teasing at her expertly for a very long time.

When Cindy finally allowed Wendy to cum Wendy let out a long moan. Just as she started cumming she thought that Kate did a fabulous job teaching her sister how to suck pussy. The mere thought of Kate brought a flood of feelings and memories to Wendy as she writhed under the power of her orgasm. She thought of Mike, of Kate, and finally of how amazing Cindy was at fucking. At the peak of her orgasm she quickly thought of fucking Cindy and Mike together as Kate watched and that thought combined with Cindy's expert sucking made the peak of her orgasm last for several long moments.

After she finished her orgasm she literally thought she might pass out but instead simply lay still panting as Cindy crawled off her and they held each other tightly. Both women were completely drained by the intensity of the passion they had just shared and, after exchanging a few more soft kisses, they simply lay together until they both drifted off to sleep.

Wendy woke up the next morning to the extremely pleasant sensation of having her tits softly massaged. She kept her eyes closed and basked in the feeling for several long minutes before she finally opened them up and looked over at Cindy.

"Morning," Cindy softly said.

"Hmmm, last night was incredible," Wendy replied.

Her daughter in law didn't say another word before she leaned down and met Wendy in a deeply passionate kiss. The kiss lingered for a long while before Wendy reluctantly parted it and said, "I must be a mess. Let me take a shower."

"Great idea," Cindy replied, "mind if I join you?" Wendy moaned lustfully and they met in another long, deep kiss.

They walked together into the bathroom and then quickly decided to take a bath rather than shower when they looked at the huge tub. Cindy poured in some of the complimentary bubble bath as the tub filled and then they crawled in together.

At first they simply sat and enjoyed the warmth of the water and the bubbles. When the tub was full Cindy shut off the water and slid over close to Wendy. They started kissing again and Wendy quickly felt Cindy's hands fondling her soapy tits. Wendy was ready to start fucking Cindy right there but Cindy pulled away before picking up a bar of soap and some shampoo.

As Wendy moaned wantonly Cindy took her time lathering and then rinsing Wendy's hair. When she finished that she lathered her hands and started to wash Wendy's excited body. She let her hands explore Wendy's entire body and finally ended up at her pussy. By the time Cindy was done "washing" her Wendy was crying out in orgasm as Cindy rubbed her clit.

Now that it was her turn Wendy positioned Cindy directly in front of her with her back to Wendy. As Cindy leaned up against her Wendy could reach around her and fondle her tits. Wendy started by teasing her tits but soon released them so she could grab the shampoo and slowly wash Cindy' s hair. Only when that was done did Wendy let her hands return to Cindy's tits.

Wendy fondled her tits for a while and then slipped her hands down between Cindy's legs. Cindy moaned and pushed her legs wider apart as Wendy slipped two of her fingers easily inside Cindy. Wendy slowly teased Cindy and built her passion evenly until Cindy finally came with a long cry.

Once she finished cumming Cindy spun around and they met in a deep kiss. "Let's get out," Cindy suggested as Wendy agreed. By now the water had lost its warmth anyway. Wendy simply sat and watched as Cindy stood up.

Wendy slowly let her eyes scan upwards over Cindy's soapy, wet body. Her gaze lingered first on Cindy's pussy and then focused on Cindy's heavy tits. Cindy's body more resembled a Marilyn Monroe type than the popular super models and actresses of today. Wendy gazed lustily at the rich, full curves of her body and watched the beads of water run down off her. Wendy reached up and caressed Cindy's thigh as Cindy smiled down at her mother in law.

"God," Wendy said softly, "you are beautiful. I can really see what Mike sees in you." That last part slipped out before Wendy could censure it. The mention of Mike's name seemed to somehow surprise both women.

For a moment Wendy was worried she had upset Cindy but instead Cindy helped Wendy out of the tub and playfully said, "Well, now I can see why Mike is so good in bed. He clearly comes by it naturally." They again fell into a long kiss that only stopped when the phone started ringing.

Cindy answered and talked to the front desk, who had called up to remind them it was time to check out. They had to hurry to get dressed and repacked before the bellhop showed up at their door to pick up their bags.

Before leaving they enjoyed a lunch together at the spa. On the way home they decided to take a short detour to a little town nearby that was know for having good shopping. The rest of the afternoon was spent with them shopping and relaxing together.

They finally arrived back home right around dinner time. They fixed a light dinner and uncorked a bottle of wine. They talked all through dinner but since they had left the spa neither of them talked about what had happened the previous night or that morning.

After cleaning up from dinner they moved to the back patio and sat together for a while in the cooling night air. Wendy was sitting on a "loveseat" that had just barely enough room for two and initially Cindy sat in a chair. Cindy got up and went in to get more wine and when she returned she sat next to Wendy. She leaned closely against her and whispered, "I want to say thanks for last night. It was amazing."

Wendy was surprised by her own candor when she confessed, "I've wanted you ever since I saw you with Kate. Watching you and her fuck with that strap on was maybe the hottest thing I have ever seen."

"And it didn't bother you that I was fucking my sister?" Cindy asked as she nuzzled closer to Wendy and Wendy put her arm around her.

"No," Wendy replied, "I think that excited me even more."

Cindy looked up at her with a glint of lust of her eyes and teased, "Why, Mrs. Rogers, I never would have guessed that from such a fine, upstanding lady." She then paused and said, "Tell me about your incest."

Wendy vividly described how amazingly intimate and sensual the experience was for her. "I felt like I could be more intimate and was closer to the person because of our previous relationship," she said. She continued to describe how being with Mike had made her feel but never revealed Mike's name or too many details. She concluded by saying that she felt like knowing it was wrong only made it hotter.

"Who was it?" Cindy asked. Wendy hesitated and it was obvious to Cindy that she didn't want to answer. "OK, tell me this," Cindy said, "was it a man or a woman?"

"A man," Wendy answered.

"God," Cindy gasped, "to have him inside you, fucking you, must have been so intense. Did he cum inside you?"

"Yes," gasped Wendy in her growing excitement. "He came in my mouth, too."

Cindy moaned as her own lust was growing rapidly. As intense as fucking both Kate and Wendy had been she could only imagine the added dimension of the same taboo sensations with a man. She thought about feeling his cum in her or on her and it made her pussy ache.

"Ever since I saw you with Kate," Wendy said as she began to lightly rub her fingers on the Cindy's cheek, "I can't stop thinking about that strap on."

Cindy raised up and looked Wendy deeply in the eyes. They sat silently for a moment before Cindy whispered, "Do you want me to fuck you with it?"

"God, yes!" Wendy gasped just as they met in a wild, deep kiss. They stayed on the patio wildly kissing each other for a while longer before they got up and moved upstairs to Wendy's room.

Once in Wendy's room they fell together on the bed and began to strip each other in a lustful frenzy. Once they both were naked they busily sucked and teased each other's tits until they both were very wet and wanting much more. Cindy slid off the bed with one last kiss for Wendy and whispered, "I'll be right back, don't move."

Wendy watched her bare ass disappear down the hall and lay anxiously awaiting her return. She knew that Cindy had gone to get the strap on and she couldn't wait to feel her daughter in law driving the dildo in and out of her wet pussy.

Wendy let out a long, lusty moan when Cindy reappeared in the doorway. She had put the dildo on and stood stroking it slowly as if she were jacking off. Cindy deliberately strolled over to the bed as Wendy stared excitedly at her. Wendy couldn't believe how hot and wanton Cindy looked with the hard dildo standing straight out from her pussy like an excited cock. The combination of the dildo's swaying from side to side as she walked and her tits swaying in their own unique rhythm was driving Wendy out of her mind with lust.

Cindy crawled on the bed and Wendy reached out for the dildo just to feel it. She stroked it back and forth a few times and Cindy whispered, "Do you like it?"

"Yes," Wendy hoarsely replied.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Cindy asked in a devilish tone.

"God, yes," Wendy gasped.

"Ask me for it, beg me," Cindy instructed.

Wendy was slightly surprised but wildly excited by Cindy's forceful demeanor. She looked up at Cindy and began asking Cindy to fuck her. She continued asking for Cindy to drive the dildo inside her as Cindy moved between her thighs and teased her pussy with its tip.

"Do you need it?" Cindy teased.

"Fuck yes," Wendy cried. "I need to feel you fuck me. I want it inside me! Do it!" Cindy pushed the length of the dildo into her in one smooth motion and Wendy groaned deeply at the sensation.

As Cindy began fucking her Wendy kept her eyes shut just letting the wild sensations wash over her. After a few minutes of this Cindy whispered, "Look at me. Watch me."

Wendy opened her eyes and saw Cindy staring down at her with a look of utter and complete lust. Wendy groaned again as the sensation in her pussy seemed amplified twenty times by the visual of Cindy moving over her. It seemed to combine the best of fucking a man with the best of fucking a woman. She could feel the hard shaft filling her pussy, although she did have to admit that the dildo still lacked something in comparison to the real thing.

The added bonus, however, was that she could watch Cindy's full, beautiful body as Cindy pumped the cock in and out of her. Cindy's tits bounced and swayed across her chest and her hair was a mess, but she looked sexier than Wendy had ever seen before.

Very suddenly Wendy started her orgasm as she stared up into Cindy's wild eyes. Cindy pumped the cock firmly into her all through her orgasm and continued pumping at a slightly slower pace once Wendy finished cumming.

Wendy expected Cindy to stop and for them to trade places, but instead Cindy pulled the cock out of her and instructed, "Roll over." Wendy rolled over and quickly got on her knees and elbows as Cindy again positioned the cock at her pussy. Wendy let out a short cry of delight as Cindy again drove the cock inside her and began fucking her.

"Did he fuck you like this?" Cindy asked as their fuck continued. Wendy knew immediately that the he Cindy referred to was her incestuous lover. Wendy moaned in reply and thought about how it felt to have Mike's cock inside her.

"Did you like feeling his hard cock inside you as he fucked you like this?" Cindy asked.

Wendy moaned a lusty, "Yes!" She was very excited by the fact that Cindy was unknowing playing the role of her husband during this fuck.

Cindy fucked Wendy as she continued to ask Wendy about her encounter with her relative. After a long while Wendy groaned wildly when she felt Cindy's finger pressing on her tight asshole. Cindy wasn't trying to push her finger in, yet, but she definitely was applying some pressure.

"Did he fuck you here?" Cindy asked.

"Yesssss," Wendy hissed.

The pace of Cindy's fucking increased and Wendy knew her orgasm wasn't too far away. Cindy kept the slight pressure on Wendy's asshole and continued her questioning. "Did you like feeling his hard cock shoved up your asshole? I bet you begged him for more. Did he fill your asshole with his cum?"

"Ugh, yes," Wendy grunted as she knew she was on the verge of cumming again and was trying to hold off as long as she could.

Cindy increased the speed of her thrusts again and the bedroom was now filled with the sound of their bodies slapping together roughly. Wendy had started to let out little grunts in response to each of her thrusts and Cindy knew she was ready to cum very soon. As she let her finger play over Wendy's asshole she decided it was time to push her over the edge.

"I bet Mike loved fucking your asshole," Cindy said in a deep lusty voice that immediately drew a long moan from Wendy. Wendy started cumming almost as soon as Mike's name was mentioned.

Wendy cried out over and over as her body rocked with an intense orgasm. Cindy kept fucking her firmly throughout and continued talking to her about fucking Mike. "I bet you loved having Mike suck your pussy, didn't you. Did he make you cum by sucking your clit?"

It seemed each time Cindy spoke Mike's name Wendy's orgasm would intensify until her body rocked one last time and she let out a long, deep moan as Wendy nearly collapsed on the bed. After a brief pause Wendy turned to Cindy, who still knelt behind her with the now dripping wet cock still standing firm and ready for more. For a moment neither spoke until Wendy gasped, "You knew? How? But, oh my God, I..."

Cindy interrupted Wendy as Wendy tried desperately to come to grips with the fact that her daughter in law knew that she had fucked her son. "I asked Mike some questions about your family," Cindy said in response. I found out that you didn't have any male siblings and that you hadn't been particularly close to your distant relatives growing up." She then lay down next to Wendy who still looked back at her with panic in her eyes.

"Besides," Cindy said, "I know what it is like to fuck someone very closely related. After you described the intensity of the experience I knew it had to be someone very close to you. I assume I guessed correctly?"

"Yes," Wendy whispered partly in shame. "I'm so sorry," she started before Cindy cut her off again.

Cindy gave her a long, slow kiss and then pulled away before saying. "Don't be. I'm not upset. Mike and I are completely in love and happy. Frankly, I find the idea of you two fucking very wild and kinky. Besides, after you catching me with Kate I'm not really in a position to point fingers."

Wendy's mind reeled as they lay in each other's arms. Part of her couldn't believe what had happened and the other part was a mixture of wild excitement over what Cindy's comments meant for her and confusion over the whole situation. She started to speak again but Cindy quieted her and kissed her deeply. When the kiss ended Cindy moved close to Wendy's ear and whispered, "There will be time for lots of talking later, but right now I need you to fuck me." With that Cindy unhooked the strap on and slipped it off her.

She helped Wendy get the strap on in place and then the two women rolled over so Cindy was now on her back and Wendy was between her legs. Wendy guided the cock to Cindy's pussy and started tentatively fucking her with it. Wendy soon grew comfortable and very excited by this new position. She loved the feeling of "control" she seemed to have and the experience of fucking through the eyes of a man soon pushed all the confusion out of her mind as she focused on their intense fuck.

She focused entirely on pleasuring Cindy and by the time Wendy finished fucking her Cindy had two intense orgasms and they had tried several different positions. The first time Cindy came as Wendy fucked her in the missionary position and Wendy loved being able to watch Cindy cum. She looked so pretty and sexy in the throes of her orgasm and it drove Wendy wild to watch her. The second time Cindy came Wendy was lying on her back with Cindy riding up and down on the dildo. As exciting as the previous position had been for her, watching Cindy ride her "cock" for a long time before finally having her erupt into a wild orgasm drove her to new levels of lust.

To finish their night together Cindy pulled the dildo off Wendy and pushed it into her mother in law's soaking wet pussy. As Cindy drove the dildo in and out of Wendy with her hand she leaned over and began to suck and lick at Wendy's clit. Wendy was so excited after their long fuck that it only took a few minutes for Cindy to make her cum.

By the time she finished her deep orgasm she collapsed onto the bed trying to regain her breath. Cindy slowly crawled up next to her and dropped gently into her mother in law's waiting arms. They exchanged a slow, soft kiss and held each other close until they each fell asleep.

12