Reconnecting Ch. 08

Story Info
Mom, son, & his wife finally cum together.
6.1k words
4.79
296.6k
94
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/22/2022
Created 08/20/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers

Wendy couldn't quite believe what had just happened when she woke up the next morning to find Cindy lying naked beside her. She looked on the floor next to the bed and saw the strap on. A large, wicked smile crossed her face as a flood of memories from the past couple of nights danced through her mind.

She remained like this until she heard Cindy's voice ask, "What's that sexy smile all about?"

"Oh, I was just thinking about last night," Wendy answered dreamily.

"Umm, that was intense, wasn't it?" Cindy replied. They held each other tenderly for several long minutes before Cindy again spoke. "So how should we tell Mike about us?"

Wendy froze and couldn't quite believe what Cindy had just said. Honestly, it was exactly what she had hoped Cindy would say but somehow having her say it so quickly and without any prompting or coaxing caught Wendy off guard.

Cindy looked up at Wendy's frozen expression and said, "Come on now, you didn't think I'd want to keep us a secret?" She moved close and initiated a deep, sensual kiss with Wendy. After her tongue had finished sweeping all over Wendy's lips and through her mouth Cindy leaned back and added, "Besides, you are far too good a fuck to let this be a one time thing."

She then leaned in close to Wendy's ear and began whispering in a secretive tone even though they were alone in the big house. "And don't tell me after last night that you don't want to fuck Mike. I want you to fuck him. I want to watch while you fuck your son. I think that might be the nastiest, kinkiest, sexiest thing I have ever heard of."

By now Wendy was groaning deeply from both Cindy's teasing words and her own intense feelings of lust. She now knew she would be able to unleash her most primal, taboo sexual urges once more. Plus, now she wouldn't have the guilt of sneaking around behind Cindy's back and, in fact, was looking forward to Cindy being an active participant in the fuck.

Wendy grabbed Cindy and began a wild, wanton kiss. They soon began teasing each other's bodies again and stopped only when Cindy suggested they move to the shower. Once inside the big shower they hungrily soaped and washed each other's bodies paying particular attention to the other person's tits and pussy. They only shut off the water and started to dry off after they had each fingered the other to yet another orgasm.

Wendy would have been happy to go right back to bed with Cindy except for the deep hunger she felt. The two women dried off quickly, put on robes, and went down to the kitchen together to cook a big breakfast.

They talked happily as they cooked and if there had been any observers there would have been nothing to indicate that these two women, related by marriage, had just spent the last two nights intensely fucking each other. Once they started eating, however, the subject of Mike soon came up again. It was Cindy who again brought it up. All through the rest of breakfast they talked and finally came up with a plan that would result in Cindy, Wendy, and Mike all being able to openly fuck each other.

By the time they finished making their plans both women's pussies were wet and aching but they couldn't act on their urges as Cindy had an appointment. To try and relieve some of her excitement and take her mind off what they were going to do the next night Wendy went to her gym and put herself through a very intense and draining workout.

After Mike came home later that day Wendy had a very hard time being with him and Cindy. Her own excitement and anticipation had reached a fever pitch and she could barely control herself with them together knowing what she would get to do the next night. Fortunately, Mike was very horny from his trip and Cindy seemed as excited as she was and they went up to their room shortly after dinner. Wendy tried not to listen but a couple of times she heard moaning that could only be made by two people intensely unleashing their lust. As she sat listening to her son and daughter in law her pussy ached.

For the next day Cindy made lunch reservations for the three of them at a nice restaurant. The plan was that just as the meal was ending one of her co-workers from her part time job would call with some emergency that she would need to leave to immediately take care of. Of course, there would be no emergency and her leaving was only intended to give Wendy some time alone with Mike.

Just as they were getting up from the table after their dinner Cindy jumped as if she had her cell phone on vibrate mode and it just went off. She answered it and was clearly not happy about what the person on the other end of the call was saying. "You've got to be kidding?" she asked. "This can't wait until tomorrow? Can't you find someone else to handle it?" She listened for a short while longer and then finally said, "OK, fine. I'll be right there."

She turned to Mike and Wendy and said, "I'm really sorry but I've been ordered to this big meeting this afternoon. Some big project for a client that has to be done today."

"How long will this last?" Mike asked. He had arranged to take the day off work after his trip and didn't seem very happy that Cindy had to work.

"I don't know," she said, "but my guess is that this is probably going to go late into the night. Don't wait for me for dinner. I'll call before I leave the office." As they watched her walk hurriedly out of the restaurant and hail a cab Wendy gleefully thought about what was certainly about to happen. She was impressed with how realistic Cindy's acting had been. If she didn't know better herself she would have sworn that Cindy was truly on her way back to the office instead of to the mall for some shopping and a movie.

Wendy was a little disappointed when Mike said he might as well stop in his office for a couple of hours. "Don't work too hard," she said. "You deserve some time off after your long trip. Besides, I wouldn't mind having some time alone with you."

That comment seemed to register with Mike as he looked at her with a particular expression. She didn't give him any indication of what she really meant but loved that she had him on edge now and a little off his guard.

They left the restaurant and Wendy kept talking to him just like normal. Mike pulled up in front of their house where he was going to drop her off before going back to the office. He had been shocked at what he thought was a sexual tone in her voice back at the restaurant, but nothing she had said since even alluded to that idea. He had just convinced himself that it was only his own oversexed mind as he stopped the car. Instead of immediately opening the door Wendy leaned over close to Mike and pressed against him as she whispered softly into his ear, "Don't be late coming home from work. Mommy's got a surprise for you."

She turned right away and got out of the car saying, "See you later," with a broad smile. Mike did go back to his office but his time there was a complete waste as he was left wondering what she had in mind for later. Was it possible that he was going to get to fuck her? Is that what she meant? He tried over and over to convince himself that she must have some other surprise planned, but he knew her well enough to know that her tone told him exactly what she wanted. He left a couple of hours later and made his way back to his place.

On the way he called Cindy and left her a voice message saying that he was sorry she was tied up and hoped the meeting went well. Part of him hoped she would have answered the phone thinking that her voice might snap him out of what he knew he was about to do. Instead he left the message and hung up the phone with his mind still trying to comprehend why his mom was suddenly so horny for him.

When he got home he found his mom busily moving about the kitchen. She clearly had been to the market just down the street as the kitchen was now full of food. "Hi there," she said, "no self respecting mom could let her son return from a trip without a good home cooked meal. Mike looked around briefly for any signs of his surprise but didn't see anything and figured that she was intending to make him wait a bit longer.

Mike tried to talk her into going out for dinner but she insisted on cooking him a meal. She spent the next while busily cooking while eagerly looking forward to her plans for dessert. Once she finished cooking she told Mike she had a silly question. "Would you think it odd if we got dressed for dinner?"

At first Mike laughed thinking she was joking but it was soon clear she was serious. "No problem, I'll go get dressed," he replied. As he put on his dress pants and a nice shirt and tie he wondered why she was acting this way and what she had planned. He was very excited after getting dressed and anxiously waited for her to emerge from her bedroom. When she stepped out she was wearing a white, button up shirt with the thin collar turned up. It had the top three buttons open and Mike could easily see her deep cleavage peeking out above the shirt. She wore a silk scarf tied around her neck in a very jaunty, sexy way. She also wore a long black skirt that went all the way to her ankles. The skirt was fairly tight and had a long slit up the back that went up past her knees. To finish off the outfit she wore a pair of black shoes with short heels that perfectly accentuated her figure.

He moved toward her and tried to embrace her and kiss her on the mouth but she turned her head away and teased, "Not before dinner, young man." He wasn't sure why he had been so forward with her when he still hadn't been entirely sure she wanted to fuck, but her reaction made it clear beyond any doubt that she did want to fuck.

They laughed and headed downstairs to the kitchen where she had set the table with a wonderful looking meal. Just as they stepped into the kitchen she leaned over to his ear and whispered, "I'm not wearing anything under my skirt."

Mike's cock immediately started to grow and he had to resist the urge push her down on the kitchen table as he had done before they had moved in and fuck her brains out. She merely pointed him toward his chair and smiled at him as she watched his reaction and listened to his excited groan.

Dinner went very well. After a little while Mike was able to relax and enjoyed a great meal with his mom despite the intense sexual tension he was feeling. They both drank a lot of wine with dinner and were both feeling a little drunk by the time dinner ended. Wendy could barely contain her own lust as she too thought about the time that Mike had fucked her wildly on the very table where they now sat and ate.

Just as they stood up from the table together after eating he noticed her beginning to untie the scarf from around her neck. He was unable to contain himself any longer and asked, "So, where's this surprise I heard about earlier?"

Just as he finished talking he felt the scarf on either side of his face and his vision was immediately cut off as she tied the scarf snugly over his eyes. She ran her hands up and down his chest and stomach a few times as he stood blindfolded. She led him by the hand to her bedroom and had him stand next to the bed as she stripped his clothes off him.

She had him lay down on the bed on his back and took hold of his wrists and pulled them up over his head to the headboard. Mike immediately felt another scarf wrapping around his wrists and quickly found himself tied to the headboard. She took first one and then his other foot and individually tied his ankles to the corners of the footboard leaving Mike helpless before her. Once he was fully tied down she removed his blindfold.

She stood next to the bed still fully dressed as he stared excitedly up at her. He remembered back to the cruise when she fucked him while pinning his hands down and remembered how she reacted when he did the same to her. He smiled at her as he began to realize that his mom liked playing with bondage.

She smiled back at him and slowly moved her hands to her top. She untucked it slowly from her skirt and then began to undo the buttons. She continued her slow striptease for him as he lay helpless and stared. When she removed the last of her clothes she softly caressed her tits knowing this really turned Mike on.

She crawled onto the bed and immediately moved up to Mike's face. She straddled his face and lowered her pussy down on top of his waiting mouth. He hungrily drove his tongue deep inside her pussy and let it slide and roam all over the folds of her pussy. She reached down and ran her fingers through his hair as he continued teasing her pussy. A couple of times he tried to slide his tongue back to her asshole but she shifted her position and said only, "Later."

Mike loved the feeling of being "smothered" in pussy like this. He savored the musky smell and taste of the one pussy he was sure he would never be able to lick again. The intense memories of all their previous illicit encounters flooded back to him as he greedily lapped at her pussy.

As her excitement grew she began to move her hips back and forth rubbing her wet pussy all over his mouth and face. When she finally did cum it was with a loud cry as she wildly thrust her own pussy back and forth all over his face.

When she finished cumming she moved off of his face and knelt down next to him on the bed. She began to massage his chest, stomach, and arms teasingly. She let her fingers move right to the edge of his pubic hair before she pulled them away. Mike groaned and tried to shift his hips to get her to touch his excited cock, but she continued her slow tease.

She eventually crawled back over Mike so she was once again straddling his face, but this time she was turned around so she was facing his feet. She lowered herself onto his mouth and he began teasing her pussy again. She sat like that for just a few moments before she lowered her own mouth down to his cock and eagerly sucked about half his length into her mouth at once. Mike groaned from under her and thrust his hips up as he literally started fucking her mouth. She used her lips and tongue to further drive him wild as he began bucking up and down fairly quickly.

With a loud groan Mike started cumming in huge, thick jets of heavy white cum. She kept her mouth around his cock for the first few jets before she finally released him and began stroking him firmly with her hand as he shot the rest of his cum all over her face and his own stomach. Mike was keenly aware that she had taken his first two massive jets of cum in her mouth and wished he could watch as she either swallowed it or spit it back out onto him. Either idea caused him great excitement, which he expressed by continuing to tease her pussy with renewed enthusiasm.

She remained lying over him long after he finished cumming as he continued to lick and suck at her pussy. Clearly she intended to let Mike bring her off again with his mouth. As he excitedly teased her pussy she softly stroked his cock and massaged his cum into his stomach and up and down his cock shaft. The feel of his sticky, warm fluid under her fingers excited Mike greatly.

Since she had just cum not too long before it took Mike much longer to bring his mom to another orgasm. He relished the extra time he had to explore her and only wished he could use his hands to further tease her. However, he did realize that his being bound and essentially at her mercy was very exciting.

When she eventually did begin her second orgasm she cried out and let Mike's cock fall out of her mouth. She had resumed slowly sucking and licking his cock and already had it in a semi-hard state. She again rocked her hips from side to side and by the time she finished had left Mike's face coated again in her pussy juices.

She turned around and moved so she was lying beside her captive son. They kissed long and slow before she sat up again and leaned over his face with her chest. She brought her tits just over his face and mouth and dangled them there teasingly just out of reach of his tongue. She soon lowered them down and moaned appreciatively as he sucked and licked them passionately.

He moved his mouth back and forth between her tits and hard nipples as she moaned and began to caress his nearly hard cock. "Do you want to fuck me?" she teasingly asked.

"Yes," he gasped from under her heavy tits.

"Tell me," she instructed as she raised her tits away from his mouth momentarily.

"I want to fuck you," he instantly replied. He smiled wickedly and looked deeply into her eyes as she moved back slightly and made eye contact with him. He then added, "I want to fuck you, mom." He emphasized the word mom and it had exactly the effect he had hoped. She closed her eyes momentarily and was just about ready to move over his hard cock when they both heard a gasp from near the doorway.

Mike looked over in horror as he saw Cindy standing in the doorway with her mouth hanging open as she stared at the incestuous pair on the bed. He panicked thinking that her meeting at work ended earlier than expected and she came over to surprise him but now it was she who was surprised.

Wendy smiled wickedly at Cindy and wondered how long Cindy had been watching. She thought to herself that she couldn't have picked a better time to arrive than she did for maximum effect. She felt her pussy ache when she wondered if Cindy had been there long enough to watch her take her son's cum in her mouth.

"What the hell?" Cindy asked in a tone that sounded much harsher than she felt. The truth was that she was perhaps more excited than she had ever been in her life. She had arrived a short while earlier and found them in the bed in the 69 position. She watched as Wendy lazily sucked on her husband's cock and he made his mom cum.

By the time she watched Mike sucking on his mom's tits her pussy was already drenched and she couldn't remain a passive observer any longer. The forbidden desire and pure lust between the couple on the bed was amazing and she desperately wanted to become a part of their experience. Hearing Mike say that he wanted to fuck her had been more than she could handle watching and she gasped from her own lust and excitement.

Visions of her own sister danced through her mind and she remembered how intense and how deep their physical connection had been when they fucked. It seemed that the family bond between mother and son was perhaps the strongest and watching Wendy and Mike act out their most lustful urges with each other was more exciting and forbidden than anything she could imagine.

She had also immediately noticed Mike's bound state and thought that Wendy couldn't have created a better situation for this to happen. For a brief moment Cindy and Wendy locked their gazes and stared deeply into each other eyes with a deep, smoldering lust.

"Shit," Mike said quickly, "I'm sorry Cindy. I didn't mean for you to... it just happened..." His voice trailed off as he tried to figure out how to explain in this situation that he had come to start fucking his own mom.

By now Cindy was almost too excited to think and was barely listening to him anyway. She started to walk over to the bed as she softly said, "Well, Mike. You dirty little mother fucker." Wendy hadn't moved since they had seen Cindy and she and Mike now watched Cindy to see what she was going to do.

Cindy strolled over to the edge of the bed and looked up into Wendy's face. Mike was horrified that his life as he knew it was over. His mind spun and it felt like someone had dropped a brick on his stomach. "Well, Wendy," Cindy said in a sensual, teasing tone, "why don't you give the naughty boy here what he asked for." She then paused and looked at Mike as he stared back at her with panic in his eyes. "You do want to fuck her, don't you?"

Mike didn't say anything as Cindy reached out and grasped his shrinking cock. She knew exactly how to excite him and easily pumped him back to his full size as she stared down into his face enjoying his helplessness and confusion. When she had him fully hard again she asked, "Don't you want to fuck your mommy? Come on Mike, I heard you say it before. Tell me you want to fuck her."

jt123
jt123
2,746 Followers
12