Recovery of a Hero Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that said, I went back down to the waiting area to get Sally. As we left, she asked, "Will there be any problems with us getting Dar out of here?"

I said, " I don't think so, because his aunt doesn't have the room at her place and he doesn't have other any family left here. She wants to come out to our place to see it first, and she'll try to bring Eldarin with her. When did you start calling him Dar, by the way?"

"While we were outside, I called him Mr. DeShade, and he looked at me and said that his friends had to call him Dar. If I wanted to be his friend, I had to call him Dar too."

I laughed at that as it sounded just like the man I remembered from Iraq. When we got the others, we headed to my truck and got in. I said, "It's been a long day for me, so lets go home."

This ends Chapter 2. Chapter 3 will be Sally telling her part of the story.

12