Red Fishnet Bodysuit Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was grunting and groaning as he spoke now, his cock having grown rock hard and steel stiff. His hips were jerking at her face, rocking uncontrollably as he fought to hold his climax back for a moment longer.

"Suck his cock, Tammy," Ted sighed from beside the bed. "Suck his hard cock."

Hearing the other man's voice, hearing him say this to her while Jay fucked her mouth with uncertain rhythm, caused the fires in her loins to blaze even higher, her lust to become a screaming inferno.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered near tears. "Mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Yea, Baby. That's right, you're gonna have cock after cock inside of you tonight," Jay stated as if he understood her whimpers. "You're gonna suck them off and have their cocks inside your wet pussy."

Suddenly Jay grew stiff and still, his cock stuffed deep into her mouth. It twitched between her lips, jerked. The first spray of his semen splashed against the back of her mouth. Tammy gulped hungrily at this unleashing liquid. She whimpered as he pumped spray after spray of it into her, moaned as she swallowed his cum and the other two men fondled parts of her body.

Moments later Jay's cock stopped jumping in her mouth, the last of his semen having been blasted from within his balls. He remained holding it in her mouth for a minute, allowing her to lick and suckle it, her passions still being fueled by the feel of it.

"I can't wait to get a feel of her cock sucking," Ted sighed. "To fuck her mouth."

This declaration, with its blatant factualness that he would in deed be stuffing his own rigid member into her mouth, caused a wave of desire to shoot through Tammy's nerves and mind. She whimpered weakly in her throat, mewed her desire.

"Yea Baby," Jay smiled in response to the sound. "Yes. You're gonna have another cock to suck on here in a few minutes. You're gonna have another hard cock fucking your mouth."

Continued...

12