Red Fishnet Bodysuit Ch. 06

Story Info
They all share her at once.
1.4k words
4.37
57.3k
30

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,104 Followers

For several minutes the four of them remained as they were. Tammy laying on the bed, the fishnet bodysuit ripped open and flopping freely now around her body. Her head resting on the bed, her hair a disheveled splay of tresses, her ass raised from the mattress atop the pillows, legs spread wide. Between them Jay knelt with his withering cock planted inside of her now sopping cunt, a mixture of juices leaking out past him and running across her ass flesh. Ted and Vic bent over her, their mouths locked onto her breasts, their tongues swirling and swiping across her hard nipples. In her hands she held the two men's cocks, their previous flaccid state changed to poles of stiff flesh as she tugged and pulled on their bases.

Even as Jay first moved to vacate the opening between her spread legs Ted was pulling himself away too. He withdrew himself from her grasp and released his mouth lock upon her tit, quickly moving in between her legs to replace Jay, his hardened cock poised and aimed at her sex, his face filled with passion and lust as he stared down at her.

She watched him slip into the space only seconds previously filled by her husband, watched him guide his cock toward her pussy.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she sighed as he pushed forward without any fanfare, burying his length deep inside of her. "Oooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeesssssss."

"Yea, cock after cock, Baby," Jay sighed happily.

He had moved to the bedside and was leaning against a chair to help hold his panting body upright while he watched the man bury his cock inside his wife's hungry cunt.

"You're getting cock after cock in that sweet pussy of yours tonight, Baby."

"Fuck yea," Ted groaned, beginning to pump himself at her, wet sloshing sounds once more filling he room.

Vic then released the grip his lips held on Tammy's other tit and rose up to stare down into her face. He smiled excitedly as he moved and started to climb onto the bed as well.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," she sighed hungrily when she saw his hard cock approaching her face seconds later.

Soon both men were once again simultaneously pumping Tammy's body with their rigid cocks, this time with Vic in her mouth and Ted between her legs. With her freed hands Tammy was able to hold the base of Vic's cock and pump her lips back and forth along the stiff shaft fucking her mouth while he held her hair out of the way with one hand and grabbed at her tit with the other. Between her legs Ted grunted and groaned as he humped his hips into her, pounding his cock in and out of her pussy with lust filled desire.

"Yea, Baby. Fuck their cocks, Baby. Fuck their cocks," Jay kept moaning from his vantage point. "You're so beautiful with two stiff cocks in you. So beautiful being fucked by two cocks."

The feel of the two cocks sliding in and out of her crevices, the taste of her own dried pussy juices on Vic's humping member, the thrill of having so many cocks in her one after the other, sent Tammy's lust raging hot and heavy through her body once again. She whimpered and moaned as the two men fucked her with increasing desire, her own hips rocking themselves in response to Ted's rhythmic fucking of her cunt.

"Yea, fuck them Baby. Fuck their cocks."

Jay's lust tinged voice only served to further inflame the heat within her loins and pushed yet another orgasm toward the brink of release. Faster and hungrier she humped herself at the twin cocks, pushing her hips harder into Ted while sucking deeper on Vic's.

"Yea, fuck our cocks, Tammy," Ted grunted as he watched Vic's cock being engulfed between her lips.

"Oh yea, suck my cock, Tammy. Suck my cock while Ted fucks your pussy," Vic groaned.

"Yea, fuck them, Baby. Oh yea, you're so beautiful. So beautiful."

Tammy's body rocked and swayed beneath the two humping men, her tits rolling upon her chest. The ripped and torn bodysuit flapped about, her flesh glistened with sweat. The sloshing, fucking sounds from where Ted was pounding himself into her sex grew louder and sloppier, the mixture of juices helping to exaggerate the sound.

"Fuck them, Baby. You're so beautiful. So beautiful with their cocks in you."

She felt Vic's cock becoming stiffer, tasted precum leaking from it and his leg muscles tightening in front of her face. The thought of a third cock spraying a load of semen down her throat pushed the newest orgasm forward, caused it to teeter upon the edge of its release

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned as she sucked harder on the fleshy pole between her lips. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Swallow it Tammy," Vic told her, his hips starting to jerk before her face. "Swallow my cum."

The warm liquid rapidly boiled up from his balls and began to spray into her mouth. Tammy gulped at it, swallowing the seed being fed to her.

"Oh yes," Jay sighed with delirious excitement from beside the bed.

She heard her husband's ecstatic groan of pleasure as she swallowed one man's load of semen with another man hungrily fucking her sex. The combination of it all sent her orgasm blasting across the brink. Forceful waves of lust crashed through her, her body suddenly tensed, bending into the air even as she struggled to keep the first inches of Vic's cock within her mouth and swallow the remaining sprays of cum that it was unleashing.

Ted grabbed her hips and pulled her tightly into himself, grinding himself against her and rubbing his cock at her. Tammy's hips jerked and jumped in response, her ass raised higher and higher from the pillows, her legs pushing her body up into the air and her back arching.

"Yea, cum all over their cocks, Baby. Ohh, cum all over them. So beautiful... so beautiful."

The orgasm was smashing through Tammy's body, rocking her nerves with explosive detonations and causing her body to roll and shake beneath the two men feeding her their cocks. Vic's balls were pumping the last shots of warm semen down her throat when she felt Ted tense up between her legs, felt his cock grow stiffer and heard hem grunting excitedly. He held his climax in check for only a moment before groaning loudly. His cock twitched and jerked within her clenching pussy, his warm semen shooting out to mix with the juices already filling and leaking from her cavity.

She continued to quiver and twitch as the two men held themselves buried inside her, their cocks first unloading their seed into her then remaining still as they slowly softened. Her own orgasm rolled through her causing her body to tense up for several minutes as she struggled to keep those cocks inside of her.

After a few minutes the orgasm subsided and she dropped back onto the mattress in near exhaustion. As Ted and Vic both climbed off the bed, their cocks limp and dangling between their legs, she rolled onto her side and slowly drifted off to a place where she was only partially aware of what was happening.

Over the course of the next several minutes she was vaguely aware of sounds including all three men's voices and running water. Then she was being lifted up, raised from the bed into a pair of strong arms. Hands were removing the fishnet bodysuit from her body, cutting and ripping it where needed to make the task easier. She felt as though she was floating across the room when the arms carried her into the bathroom where she was gently laid into a tub filled with hot water. She sunk into the steaming wetness, her body relaxed and sore.

While she lounged in the water she heard the men in the room talking for a few minutes, then the door to the room was opened and closed. A minute later Jay stepped into the bathroom. He spent the next twenty minutes gently washing her body with a washcloth then he helped her out of the tub and back to the bed where she crawled under the covers and quickly fell into a deep sleep.

The next morning she was awoken by something being pushed against her ass, something hard and fleshy. With a weak smile she rolled over to find Jay wide awake and grinning broadly.

"I was thinking about last night and it just happened," he told her, indicating the rigid cock at his waist.

Tammy smiled in response, her hand reaching down to grip the cock and begin tugging on it.

"What's next?" She asked with a weak voice.

"I'm glad you asked," Jay's smile grew. "I realized this morning that I never got to watch you suck my cock while one of them were fucking you. I really think we need to remedy that oversight."

The end

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,104 Followers