Red-Handed Ch. 02

Story Info
Mac puts the girls to work.
7.3k words
4.53
28.8k
25

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/28/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Story so far: Mac Lewis has been fucked over too long by his calculating sexy bitch of a wife Miranda. On realising that their intimate pre-divorce dinner has been a ruse for Miranda to have his house burgled, he rushes to catch the thieves in the act. But these are no regular burglars. Lysette and Imogen are two of Miranda's hottest employees, and now Mac has them on CCTV and at his mercy. Only nice-guy Mac's mercy is all used up. And the pretty thieves have a choice - arrest and possible prison time, or get busy giving Mac exactly what he craves. Time to get this party started...

The girls glanced at each other, Scarlet evaluating the situation, while Blondie just looked bewildered. It was a no-brainer as to who would act first on his orders. Before Mac's gratified stare, Lysette kicked into full stripping action.

Once she'd begun, she didn't miss a beat. She dragged the black top over her head and cast it away as her red hair cascaded once more. A black brassiere cupped the breasts of her lissom athlete's body, but not for long -- she unclasped it and brushed it free, revealing pert tits the same shade of cream as the rest of her. In a heartbeat she kicked off the pumps from her feet, slid her leggings and panties down her slender thighs, then stepped out of them without modesty, treating Mac to flashes of her gym-trained ass and red pubic strip. She was literally butt-naked in seconds, before his outgoing call connected. When Paul Raymond -- his business associate -- answered, it almost took him by surprise.

"Mac -- how's it going? Still good for the morning?"

Scarlet was dropping to her knees before him and unfastening his trousers' bulging crotch, while her associate looked on in open-mouthed amazement. "Hang on, Paul," he said huskily, "with you in a moment..." Without hesitation Lysette-girl relieved him of any restrictive clothing and his cock sprang free, standing like a great tower of fury before her startled face. Her eyes widened at the sight of him. He'd never stooped to bragging about the size of his cock, but he sure as hell enjoyed the ripple in Scarlet's composure before she opened her mouth wide, got her crimson lips around his head and started sucking.

That's it, girl. She knew what was at stake and worked him properly from the start, head bobbing up and down on the end of his shaft with vigour and her tongue swathing him, both palms laying hold of his hips. Her cheeks turned concave, putting the 'suck' into succulent. The whole picture of bouncing red hair and gobbling mouth was beyond beautiful and made better by Blondie's gaping astonishment. Perversely the sight of the sweet girl's voyeurism also caused his conscience to flicker -- the conscience he'd thought had been dismissed. Was it too much to make the girl watch her comrade suck on his fury-swollen fuck-stick? Screw it -- conscience had got him precisely fucking nowhere in his life. It had led him to an evening where his bitch-wife ransacked his domain, via her two opportunistic followers.

You watch, girlie. Watch and fucking take notes.

Then he saw the sneer in Lysette's face as her lips slid up and down on his bulging velvety pole. The red hair and the attitude reminded him too much of a Miranda French pity-suck, when his wife had deemed him worthy. How many nights had he respectfully worshipped that woman's cunt, only to be taken out of the game with a tap on the shoulder? Well, fuck you, Miranda, and your two thieving cohorts. Yes, I'd like to fuck you all, but two out of three ain't bad...

If there had been a shred of the nice guy left, Lysette erased it by peering up at him with that Miranda-like steely glare. Incensed, he grabbed her tight-permed glossy locks and shoved her far down onto him, so that his shaft opened up her throat and the head of his cock planted itself deep. He held her there gagging for a moment, gripping hard and glaring into her eyes with a 'learn-your-place' stare. Then he pulled her off and let her pant and gulp before him, spit oozing from her lips. When she recommenced sucking, it was with no less commitment, but rather more sense of duty.

"You there, Mac?"

"Yes," he told his neglected friend hoarsely, not taking his eyes off slurping Miss Scarlet. "Sorry -- we're going to make our business breakfast a lunch, if you can manage that. I'll be paying. There's a situation here that's going to take a while to sort out and I might be a bit ragged by morning."

"Sure, not a problem. Everything okay, mate?"

"It wasn't, but it's all getting better by the minute," he said, revelling in the steady rhythm of that wet mouth on his rigid length. "Remember telling me how hot all the girls are who work for my fucking bitch wife? You recall pointing out a certain hot redhead while you were scrolling through her bloody Facebook?"

"Yes..." Paul's response was of a man not used to his friend speaking in such terms.

"Well that exact same redhead is naked on her knees, sucking my cock right now."

There was a pause. "Bullshit."

Mac chuckled. "No bullshit, mate. Scarlet, introduce yourself to my friend Paul, and then tell him what you're doing." He held the phone down to the girl, easing her off him. The pissed-off scowl she shot him was so much more gratifying than her former defiance.

"Hi Paul," she said, her gaze steady on Mac. She had to gulp down saliva to go on. "My name's Lysette and right now I'm sucking your friend Mac's cock." He raised his eyebrows to demand that she elaborate a little and she glared at him, mustering the words. "I'm... I'm sucking his huge throbbing cock like a good bitch." Her face inquired resentfully if she'd done enough. Mac thrust his cock back into her mouth and, while she sucked hard, made sure Paul got some seriously wet slurping audio.

"Fucking hell," his friend said with a whole new respect, when they resumed the conversation. "You dirty bastard. Nice going."

"And once she's done going down on me," Mac said with gaze still fixed on his guzzling cock-slave, "I'm going to fuck this 'good bitch' senseless." And her friend.

"Christ -- what's happened to you, man? Look, tell me about it over lunch. You've clearly got one fucking great night ahead, so get on with it. And give her one from me too, you lucky bastard."

"Oh I will, mate. Trust me on that."

He ended the call and considered briefly that he might have invited Paul to the developing party. But no -- this wasn't a night for sharing, or he might have put both girls on the phone. It was one for sheer greedy indulgence. "Keep going, keep working that cock," he told Scarlet, unbuttoning his shirt. Blondie, he noticed to his satisfaction, was still fixating on the scene. The girl was positively stupefied, as he undressed.

There was a very specific pleasure in stripping off before these two. Despite -- maybe due to -- all the divorce-related stress, he had worked out at the gym to the point of exhaustion, his one financial luxury. He knew his body was in great shape as he threw the shirt away -- it was not mere vanity to consider himself a Tarzan-like specimen of masculinity. Now, months of accumulated fatigue had evaporated as the night's events progressed. He felt energized and powerful, the likes of which he could scarcely remember.

This was his night, his time. Mackenzie Lewis was coming into his own, and these thieving bitches were going to know it. They were in for one hell of a night, both of them. His gaze settled on the blonde. She was still spectating avidly, but despite her shock it seemed that her trepidation had ebbed. Her look was one of a girl intrigued, as if her scarlet friend was saving the day for the both of them, allowing her to take a more forensic interest. Mac took delight in shattering the silly young woman's illusions.

"Hey Blondie, don't get too relaxed. You think your friend here is going to do all the work? Your turn's next and I'm going to put that mouth of yours to good use, trust me. Now get like Scarlet." Imogen stared at him, her eyes wide circles and her mouth agape. "What are you waiting for? If you want out of your current fucking mess, you're on my time and you'll damn well do as you're told. Don't just sit there fucking staring, girl, while your friend does all the dick-sucking. Come on, you big-titted bimbo, take your fucking clothes off!"

"Imogen, take them off," Scarlet literally spat, taking a moment out from Mac's cock to speak, before filling her mouth with him again. The irritation at her useless friend was comical.

Blondie finally stirred into action. She rose from the bed with a melancholy expression on her pretty face and peeled her top upwards and away, glossy hair splashing back down around her shoulders. The reveal, as she pulled the garment away from herself, was of a body almost as toned as Scarlet's, but graced with substantially bigger breasts; her half-cup brassiere provided a pink lacy setting at odds with her attempted burglar persona. For a man already having his dick serviced by a hot nude Scarlet, it induced a state of sheer granite excitement. Fuck. Oh God, yes.

"That's it, take it all off. Every stitch. I want you naked as the day you were fucking born. You're going to show me everything you've got, girl." Next she kicked off her pumps and removed her leggings, so that he could fully appreciate the swell of her ass and her long, sculpted legs. Looking down with a sorrowful pout, the pretty blonde girl in a pink lacy bra and French-cut panties stood before him, like she'd walked straight out of his fantasies. The whole scenario might have become overwhelming, but he steeled his determination until it was as hard as his cock, and kept his focus.

"Now lose the bra," he told her. "Get those beautiful tits out." Blondie reached behind and fumbled with the clasp of her brassiere. He caught a different kind of look in Scarlet's eyes as she sucked now, one that betrayed her enjoyment at the developing circumstance. Damn -- the little bitch wanted to see her busty pal humbled like she'd been. This situation kept getting better. The bra finally released from the spectacular bosom it cradled and the girl let it tumble, her palms lingering self-consciously around her breasts. Christ. They were fucking enormous, with nipples almost as candy-pink as her lingerie. The girl was a fucking sex-cartoon. Was it possible he was swelling even harder inside Scarlet's sweet mouth?

"That's one great rack, you've got there," he complimented. "Squeeze them for me, and look at me while you do it." With her bottom lip jutting and her big eyes moist, she obeyed him. Slender hands with pink-lacquered nails took hold of her firm tits and compressed, their action slow and full. Mac's heart exulted. Every ethical instinct inside him had been kicked out the door along with the last of his conscience and his filthiest desires had free reign. Tonight was golden. I get to do anything I fucking like. He was going to milk this situation for every erotic drop -- and the look in Scarlet's eyes was almost encouraging him to do so. "That's right, girl, give those beauties a good grope till I can get my own hands on them. Now -- turn around and take those knickers off -- and do it slowly."

She was putty now, however mournful her attitude, and she wheeled about with her thumbs already hooking themselves into the band. "Stick your ass out," he said, "and peel them off. Take your time." Her ass-cheeks were plump and firm and there was a joy in watching her strip them slowly off, enhanced by a literal peeling from labia that were clearly moist. For all the girl's reluctance, her body was kicking into fuck-mode and there was nothing she could do to stop it. When she stepped out of her French-cut dainties and turned hesitantly around in her nude state, he could see what other emotion was lurking in her abashed face. "Throw me those panties," he told her. Her mortification deepened as she picked up the garment and tossed it to him, her tits undulating with the motion. He caught it in his free hand and tested the fabric's dampness between thumb and finger. Then he pressed the lace to his nose and inhaled fragrance of wet cunt. His smile was victorious as he tossed the garment away. She blushed in response.

"Touch yourself," he ordered Scarlet on impulse, and the alacrity with which the kneeling redhead obeyed told him all he needed to know. Already he had with two rapidly moistening pussies with which to work. That amusement at her friend's expense was still lurking in the eyes of his lithe little cock-sucker, and it was too tempting not to play up to it.

"Okay, Blondie, spread your hands against the closet doors. Put your back to me and stick out that ass." The girl did what she was told, utter confusion on her face. Her body had a quality of gym-tamed fleshiness, her bottom as spectacular and attention-grabbing as her tits; she thrust out the former, till it was defined in tautness. "You've got a boyfriend, that what you said?" Mac demanded, sensing good mileage in the taunt.

"Yes," she replied, with abashed subservience. Scarlet met his glance, the wickedness intensifying in her eyes.

"Does he fuck you well?"

There was a gasping pause. "Yes. Yes, he does."

"And do you give his cock a good sucking?"

"Uh-huh."

"I'll bet you do, like a good girlfriend should. And I'll bet he enjoys fucking you from behind, right? Gripping that beach-ball ass of yours, as he goes at you. Doesn't he?"

"Yes -- yes, he likes that."

"Of course he does -- why wouldn't he? Now stick your ass out like he's about to do it. Like he's about to plunge his cock right inside your pussy and give you a good hard shafting." She pushed further, clearly having developed her grasp of the situation's requirements. "Good. Okay, wiggle that big round ass for me and your boyfriend. Do it properly." The resultant shimmy set her fleshy ass quivering, another quite delightful vision. "That's right, sweetheart. Go on, fucking shake it. I want to watch that ass move while your partner-in-crime here sucks my cock." He glanced down to Lysette, who was now busily frigging between her legs while delivering her oral treat. "Don't let up, sweetheart," he said, and he rammed her down onto the base of his shaft once more till she gagged and spluttered.

"C'mon," he said to the Imogen-girl, holding the other one in place, "spank your bottom. Look at me and do it. You're going to watch me face-fuck your friend, while you spank that bubble ass of yours. Do it." His fantasy turned reality before his greedy gaze. The blonde gave her own naked bum-flesh a firm smack, looking to him for approval. When she gained it, she whacked her trembling cheek repeatedly, wincing on each impact. As she self-spanked, she absorbed the disconcerting sight of her companion taking Mac's cock deep down her throat.

"Fuck yes," he said, the words grating their way free of him. "You see what I'm doing to her? That's what I'm going to do to you in a minute. Think about that, while you punish that gorgeous bum of yours." He released Scarlet and let her recover, saliva spilling down her chin, after which she recommenced sucking on her own initiative. "Damn -- now we've got us a party, all three of us. Spank that ass harder, Blondie." She did, face flushed, and he could see the hand-print bloom in red and then fade, each time she did it. "Touch yourself. Do it now. Keep showing me what you've got." Once more she did it, reaching between her legs with one hand and fingering there. "How wet are you?"

"Wet," she moaned.

"How wet?"

"God -- God, I'm wet. I'm wet." There was misery in her voice at the acknowledgement.

"I fucking know you are -- I can see you drip. Now get that big ass and that juicy cunt over here and kneel beside your friend. Hurry up." She did, everything about her beautiful and bouncy as she moved. Mac took the opportunity to pull out from Scarlet's mouth, so he could strip himself free of trousers and socks. Even a blackmailer should try and maintain his dignity, he considered. "Come on," he said, gripping the girl by the shoulder and pushing her to the floor, "get in your fucking place, okay? Now -- there's a pretty sight." It so was, the pair of them nestled side by side in their nude girly glory. "Two hot naked bitches on their knees for me," he said with the utmost satisfaction. Team Miranda was his to fuck, any way he wanted. "Take over, Blondie. Wrap your mouth around my cock and get busy."

Those precious blue eyes widened when confronted with his massive erection, soaked as it was in Scarlet's saliva. Her comrade shot her a look that might as well have said "Your turn, bitch", and she stretched her mouth wide to take in his girth. Now it was bright pink lips encircling his shaft in contrast to deep red, accompanied by an entertainingly surprised expression on the girl's face -- like she couldn't figure out how she'd ended up here with a mouthful of hard cock.

"Bit more than you're used to?" he inquired, and she stared at him pitifully, with her lips in a stuffed circle. There was another glint of malicious enjoyment in Scarlet's face. "Well get used to it. I'm taking your precious boyfriend's place tonight, so you can damn well suck me like you suck him." He seized her silky tresses as a warning and she fellated him in earnest, head moving on him, her cheeks squeezing in tight suction. "Go on, girl, show some commitment," he goaded, tightening his grip. "You can't afford any half-measures right now." She gobbled more fully, chin rising and falling as she worked him. "That's better. Let's see that head bobbing. Suck my cock properly and look at me while you do it. Stick your tongue out. It's a bit too late to be ladylike now, so let's get fucking messy." She slavered over his shaft, so that saliva trickled towards his balls, her eyes still wide with the disbelief of an ingénue.

"Scarlet -- are you shirking?" he inquired, catching the distracted look in the girl's face as she observed her friend's progress. "Don't just watch her, you slacking little bitch, show some initiative and suck my balls." He'd kept his grooming regimen in place through all the divorce business and they were shaved for her easy access. With her glare reassumed, she slurped one heavy ball into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue. Mac cradled both the girls' heads as they sucked on him, marvelling at the joy to be had in seizing the moment. Carpe fucking Diem. "That's it, girls," he said. "Partnership. Little sluts learning their place. See? You're both much better at sucking cock than you are at burglary. Now you're playing to your strengths."

Two wet mouths pleasured him, and as he absorbed all the delicious cock-sensation, it occurred more strongly than before what fun might be had with the dynamic between the pair. Fucking them would be good, but how much could he fuck with them? Fantasies he hadn't indulged in years were already being catered to, and some he'd never known existed were bubbling from his subconscious, making demands. Well tonight he was going to live them all. "Okay," he said, not yet sure where he might go with his spark of a plan. "Swap tasks. Let's turn this into a contest. I'm still deciding what the stakes will be."

After a bumbling attempt to co-ordinate their movements, they managed it. Scarlet vacuumed up his cock-head again with the fieriness limited to her eyes now, while Blondie tongued his balls one at a time with loving attention. Both girls had embraced the program by now and it was time to test their limits. For a moment he savoured their attentions, retaining just enough clarity to work out the next part of his course. Then he pulled them free of himself, their mouths dripping as he continued to command their attention.