Red-headed Hitchhiker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers

"Here Hank. Take these. Please." Carla pleaded, handing her father what, to Morgan, appeared to be white teething rings about a half-inch round and filled with a proper liquid, maybe, 4 inches across. There were four.

"Don't need four." Hank said belligerently, throwing one to the floor. He, one at a time, pushed the rings onto his cock.

"That's not enough!" Carla exclaimed reaching to pick up the fourth one, attempting to put it on her father's cock. He let her.

Morgan stared at what was left of his cock protruding from the four rings. She wondered if she could take what was left. If she had calculated properly, 8 inches was protruding beyond the rings. She had taken seven inches before with only slight discomfort. She had underestimated by a half-inch.

"Let me suck it for you Pa." Carla tried another tact that sometimes worked when she didn't feel like being incestuously fucked. She always bitched until he put on five rings.

Hank shoved his daughter aside and kneed himself onto the bed. Morgan excepted her fate and spread her thighs for the old man. Carla stood near the foot of the bed chewing on the thumb of her right hand. Hank had no need to contain the rings as he mounted Morgan.

"Stick it in you girl." He directed sternly as she gathered her in his arms.

A moment of thought reminded her she had taken her pill. Morgan placed the head of his cock to her. Much of her lubrication had dried up. When about 2 inches of his cock was in her she cautioned;

"Easy old man! Easy or you might not wake up tomorrow morning."

"You're spunky. I give you that Red!" He chuckled, but he slowed his progress of penetrating her.

"And you're hung like a horse. EASY! I said."

Morgan, between the length and thickness of Hank's cock, absorbed the abuse. She soon felt the rings touch her vagina.

"Now, nice and easy until you break it in." Morgan directed.

When Carla saw her father's ass begin to hump, she backed up to a chair against the wall. She sat down feeling and showing defeat in her demeanor. She could not take her eyes off of her father's ass humping in a slow rhythm. She listened to the methodical rhythm of the bedsprings. Over the years, she had witnessed are heard her father fuck a dozen or more women of various ages. She thought Morgan might be the youngest.

Morgan dropped her legs, placing her heels on the back of the old man's legs. She tried to relax as best she could letting Hank have his rein. Long, long minutes went by. Hank was breathing hard and his rhythm had escalated considerably. Morgan's arousal had crept through her body like a thief in the night, actually, surprising her that her ass was in motion, matching the old man's rhythm. Her arms tightened around his back. She could not stifle her moans.

Hank had become aware of Morgan's movements and began shoving his cock hard into her. Her moans echoed accordingly. She was shoving back, to his delight. Very few of the women he had fucked responded positively. Except for his daughter eons ago, he had never bodily forced a woman to lay with him, verbal threats of making them find their own way out of the Arkansas mountains generally sufficed. His daughter, seeking her own pleasures, often helped as she had tonight. Still, most were passive just lying there, suffering, yes, suffering, understandably, under his sexual transgressions and huge cock. Most sexual intercourse lasted less than 20 to 30 minutes. He never worried about their satisfaction.

Carla's right hand was scrubbing at her pussy. She too having become intoxicated, not so much by her father's humping ass, but by Morgan's posterior returning her father's stabbing thrusts. She wanted desperately to be the one fucking Morgan. Her father's grunts, Morgan's moans and groans, and the bedsprings creaking loudly and rhythmically combined for a most erotic and lustful sight and sounds.

Hank now had his hands wrapped over Morgan's head to keep it from being battered against the headboard. Her red curly hair, was not just moist , but, sopping wet, along the edges. A view of her pussy would have shown her pubic hair to be drenched. He made no effort to keep his weight off of her and her tits were compressed against his chest.

Had Morgan not been in the throes of sexual lust she would have, no doubt, felt claustrophobic under the big man's body. At 5' 4", with robust hips and ass, to his 6' 5" and 240 pounds, the casual alien observer would have wondered if such a diminutive creature could survive the assault of such an overwhelming beast, though it fought back with zeal. The red lines on the attacker's hide showed the ferocity of the little one's struggles.

Hank slowed his rhythm. Carla was able to hear his labored breathing.

"Don't have a heart attack on me old man." Morgan chided.

The verbal jab only caused Hank to rev up his rhythm again. On they fucked. On they moaned. And Clara scrubbed at her pussy, inserting her middle finger into her pussy quite often.

"I'm right at the edge Hank. We can do this thing together." Morgan theorized verbally. "I know you're close. Tell me when you feel it coming."

A minute or two later Hank moaned he was coming. His cock exploded into Morgan's pussy and Morgan followed him in orgasm a moment later. Hank virtually collapsed making it difficult for Morgan to breath. That little visitor from another planet would rightly determine that the smaller diminutive creature had triumphed over the larger.

Carla did not hear Morgan's directions and was caught off guard when both moaned in orgasm. She lost hers.

Morgan pushed against Hank's shoulders and the old man slowly lifted himself up, his cock plopping out of Morgan's pussy. He stood and moved as if partially intoxicated.

"Come to bed Carla." He instructed.

"She's staying here with me a while longer." Morgan told him, her tone implying she would not hear otherwise. "We have unfinished business so take your limp cock to bed. Leave Carla for me to take care of. "

Hank exited the bedroom and Morgan rolled off the bed.

"You got a rag or something I can use." Morgan asked Carla.

Carla rooted around inside a drawer and handed Morgan a small towel. Morgan pushed it between her legs, taking one corner to wipe her thigh.

"Damn man comes like a horse too!" She said with aggravation in her tone.

Morgan cleaned herself as best she could.

"Come back to bed Carla. We have unfinished business."

"Maybe I should just go back to bed with Hank." Carla replied shyly creeping towards the door.

"Get your ass in the bed! Does everything around here have to be so difficult."

The two women intertwined and kissed and fondled each other's breasts a few minutes. Morgan, then, started her descent, kissing Carla's body lovingly as she went. Carla spread her legs and bent her knees up as Morgan's hands went under her ass. Morgan pleasured Carla for long minutes before the woman came to orgasm.

Morgan was groggy as she left the bedroom after the call to breakfast. Through the kitchen window she could see the sun illuminate the far hill. Her mouth tasted as you might guess and she wasted little time getting the coffee to her mouth. Hank was shoveling in food like he was starving to death. He was already dressed for the day.

"I should not be gone very long." Carla spoke to Hank. "After you shower Morgan, I'll drive you down to the interstate.

Hank pushed an envelope towards Morgan.

"A little something for your troubles Red."

"Any of your other visitors ever come back to see you?" Morgan asked Hank.

"Can't say they have." He answered.

"If I ever get back this way, I might stop in to see you old man. Maybe I'll let you take off one or two of those rings. You be kind to her, you hear?"

Hank took a sip of his coffee and nodded his head. "I wouldn't make it too long. I'm getting old."

Momstheboss
Momstheboss
3,116 Followers
12