Red Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Slickman
Slickman
8,130 Followers

"Yes, I'm so OK," she giggled. "Let's do it again."

"No, this is it," he said finding and pulling back on his trunks. "Put on your bikini and let's get back to the cabin before dark."

"OK, but you will have to promise me to come to the couch tonight after everyone is asleep."

"I can't."

"I'll tell Jill."

"Whoa," he said grabbing her shoulders. "She'll kill us both."

"I don't care. I only want this," she grabbed his package again but he pulled her fingers off.

"Ok, I'll see if I can slip out."

*****

James turned and headed up the path knowing that they were only seconds behind him. He hurried back to the cabin and saw Jill sitting on the porch. "Hi."

She didn't look at him. "I'm so ashamed," she said softly.

He sat down next to her. "Jill there is something going on here."

"I know and we must be sick to have done what we did," she sighed.

He took her hand in his. "I love you Jill."

"Don't," she said pulling away. "What am I going to tell Gary?"

"Nothing," James said seeing Gary and Janie walking towards the cabin. "Promise me you won't say anything."

"Ok, I guess," she said as she stood and waved at her husband and younger sister.

*****

They had sandwiches for dinner and as they sat at the tiny table Janie kept rubbing her foot up and down Gary's hairy leg. He kept making faces at her but at the same time was thinking about their planned late night affair.

After dinner and some sitting around James went to his bedroom and Jill and Gary went to theirs. Janie still felt flush but seemed to be in control until she pulled on her nightshirt and crawled under the sheet on the sofa. She thought about Gary fucking her and felt the heat building up between her thighs. It was around midnight an hour after the lights went out that Janie lost control. Her fingers had been toying with her clitty which caused her body heat to rise and rise.

"Ohhh," she moaned. She knew she had to have it soon. Finally around 12:30AM she stood and walked towards Gary's door.

Gary lay awake trying to get up the nerve to sneak out of the bed and go and fuck Janie on the sofa. If he knew that she could be quiet he was considering it but after the wild ass fuck they had on the beach he knew it wasn't going to happen. He closed his eyes and started to drift off when he heard her.

"Gary." She whispered as she stood next to the bed. "Wake up."

Gary's eyes sprang open in fear. He looked up and saw the red glow again before he shook his head. "No," he whispered. From the full moon outside he could see that her hand was up under her nightshirt touching her pussy.

"I want you," she whispered. Her hand moved down his body until she grabbed the bulge at the top of his thighs.

Gary jerked her hand away and slipped out from under the sheet. He looked over at Jill's sleeping soundly and led her outside. After closing the door he pushed her up against the wall. "No more Janie."

"Please," she begged reaching down again and finding him a little harder. "I need it."

"Maybe tomorrow if we can get away again," he said not sure what else to say. "Now go back and go to sleep." He turned and closed the door.

*****

James lay awake until midnight when he finally drifted off. He was troubled after fucking his older sister and even more troubled after seeing Gary fucking his younger sister. Both of his sisters seemed to be in some kind of sexual trance. Again he was asleep when he dreamed that someone was in bed with him again.

Janie couldn't sleep because of her need. Her body craved another session with Gary but when he turned her down she moved into her brother's room. She pulled off her nightshirt and crawled under the sheet next to him. Her tiny titties pushed into his back as she reached around and found his soft penis under his shorts. She smiled as she slowly stroked and squeezed it until it became harder and harder.

James thought he was dreaming again until he heard her voice near his ear. "I want you James." He shook his head to shake out the cobwebs and then felt her nakedness up against his back. "Janie?"

Janie had a hard grip on his cock and giggled when he turned over. Before he could say anything else she moved her lips to his.

"OOOMPPHHH," He grunted into her mouth. Her tongue found and flicked against his while she continued stroking him. He felt her body swing around until she was on top of him and her tight moist pussy lips pressed down onto his cock. He jerked his mouth away and tried to push her back but her sweet hot pussy traveled four inches down his shaft.

"OH you're so big," she giggled. "Lie back and let me fuck you James."

James was lost now and could stop her. Her perky titties were his to look at in the moonlight as she rose and fell over his body. He cupped her little ass and pulled it downward until all of his hard length was buried inside. Her eyes were mostly closed until she was ready to cum. She looked down at him and he saw the same red glow that Jill had the night before. He figured that it must be the red glow from the lake outside the window reflecting in her eyes.

"NOW JAMES! FUCK ME! OH...OH...OH...OH...OH!"

*****

Jill was the first to wake up from the screaming. She heard her sister's cried and knew that James was now fucking her. "Gary wake up," she said elbowing him in his stomach.

"What?" he asked afraid that Janie had come back into his bedroom.

"Shhh, listen," she whispered.

"OH YES......YOUR COCK IS SOOO BIG!"

Gary knew too what was happening but played dumb. "Who is it?"

"James is fucking Janie," she gasped. "We have to stop it." She moved to get up but Gary pulled her back down.

"Wait until the morning," he said. "It's almost over."

"But....."

"Wait."

*****

But it wasn't almost over. James managed to hold out for another ten minutes. His hands and fingers explored and touch every inch of her teenage body as their mouths meshed and mingled together. He wasn't sure what was going but wasn't going to stop fucking this hot young female even if it was his sister.

"I never knew," Janie giggled as he turned her over onto her back and started to seriously fuck her.

"I saw you fucking Gary," he said wondering what her reply would be.

She giggled. "You're bigger than he is. I want you to fuck me all night."

"I'll try," he grinned.

After their first climax Janie let him rest for an hour before she started touching him again. "I'm ready again," she whispered.

Again she screamed and again the bed banged against the wall.

*****

Jill lay awake now remembering how wonderful it was fucking James. At first it seemed so shameful but now she was wishing it was her again under his hard body. She turned to Gary and fished his limp cock out into her hand. "Gary wake up."

"What?" He said again opening his eyes. "What now?"

"I want you," she whispered. A minute later it was stiff enough for her to climb on and let it enter her. It had been weeks since they had sex and now both were totally turned on as they listened to the fucking going on in the other room.

A few minutes later they both climaxed. As they lay breathing rapidly to get their breaths Gary whispered. "Are you OK?"

"Yes," she answered. "If they want to fuck why should I care?"

"But...."

She put her hand over his mouth. "I have something to tell you so don't say anything until I'm finished."

Gary was quiet as she pulled her hand away.

"Last night and this morning I fucked James too."

"WHAT?!" He sat up. "You fucked your own brother."

"Yes," she said frankly. "I don't know why I did it but I climbed into his bed last night and fucked him. I know you are mad and will probably leave me but I want to tell you the truth."

Gary thought for a few minutes without talking. "I've got something to tell you too." For the next five minute he told her about fucking Janie on the beach and how she had come into their bedroom earlier wanting more.

"What are we going to do?" She whispered while putting her head on his chest.

"I'm not sure," Gary said.

*****

Janie and James were worn out after their all night fuck fest. After a quick bite Gary and Jill took a walk to think and talk.

"I know I should feel ashamed but I don't," Jill said holding his hand. "I've wondered how it would be with another man and...and for the first time James and I are not fighting."

They walked a mile more and looked down at a small beach where a pop-up camper was set up.

"I thought this area is off limits," Gary said remembering the signs on the road as he drove up.

"I think it used to be," Jill said as they watched a young guy sitting on the beach in a chair while a woman swam out into the water. They moved further down the road and saw the sign.

"DANGER! DO NOT ENTER!"

"You're right," Jill said. "They are not supposed to be on this part of the lake."

"Maybe they don't know," Gary said. "It might have been dark last night when they arrived. "We should tell them." They headed down the road and around some trees until he grabbed her arm. "Wait."

The woman had stopped swimming and was walking out of the water. She had her bikini top in her hand and her huge bare white breasts on display.

"Oh my God," Jill gasped. "We need to go." She started to turn but Gary stopped her. "Gary we can't."

"Wait," he whispered. "The guy is surprised." They were close enough to hear him.

"Annie put your top on," the man said standing up. "Are you crazy? My brother is inside."

"Good," she giggled. "If you don't want me then maybe he does." She moved out of the water and quickly pushed her bikini down over her dark untrimmed bush.

"Let's go," Jill said again but Gary held her tight. They saw the man pick up her bikini but she pushed him over onto his back and tried to jerk down his trunks. "FUCK ME JOHN!"

"Uh-oh," Gary said when he saw a younger man walk out of the trailer.

"What's going on?" He stared at the enormous titties of his sister-in-laws.

"Will you fuck me Alex?" The woman asked as she jumped off the man on the ground and walked naked to the trailer.

Jill and Gary saw the three of them moving into the trailer and then some shouting. "HOLD HER DOWN!" One male voice yelled.

"We need to go and help," Gary said. Jill agreed and the two walked to the trailer.

"Can we help?" Jill said looking in the door. She saw the naked woman lying face down on the bed and the two men holding her down.

"It's my wife," the man that was sitting on the beach said. "There's something wrong."

"Let me up. I'm OK," the woman said.

"Let me talk to her," Jill said. The men moved back and realized that the woman had calmed down. "Are you OK?"

"Yes, I think. Where are my clothes?"

"Go outside and let me talk to her," Jill said to the two who moved outside with Gary. "Do you remember anything?"

"Not really. I mean I was swimming and then I felt hot and excited. I remember walking out of the water but nothing after that."

Jill sat next to her because after her swim the other night she also felt tingly and excited. "It's got to be the water."

Gary and the two guys were sitting outside anxious to see how the woman was. The door opened and Jill and the woman, who was now wearing a robe, walked out and then down to the water.

"The water is redder here than by our cabin," Jill said looking down at the rocks on the bottom.

"What is it?" Gary asked as the two guys walked down next to them.

"I think the redness of the water is causing......oh God......it's causing women to want to have sex."

Gary remembered the red glow in Janie's eyes last night. "Let me see your eyes." The woman turned.

"See it," Gary said to the others. "See the red glow."

"Yes," the woman's husband said. "Should we take her to a hospital?"

"Maybe but I was exposed to it two nights ago and now I feel fine," Jill said smiling. She now knew why she had climbed into her brother's bed. "We need to get back to our cabin."

"What do we do about my wife?" The man asked as he walked them up the hill a ways.

"Well she's going to be very horny for a while. I think that whatever the red stuff is she got a bigger dose than me."

"Thank you for helping," the man said as he turned around and saw the trailer begin to rock back and forth. "SHIT!"

"They must be fucking," Gary said to Jill as the man rushed to stop what was going on between his wife and brother.

"Did the red stuff affect you?" Jill asked Gary as they hurried back.

"I think so," he said. "I mean when Janie pulled me down on top of her I didn't try to stop it."

"But James has not gone in the water yet," she said seeing the cabin coming up. "You guys don't need any red stuff to make you want to fuck another woman."

"What are we going to do?" He asked. "Should we call the authorities?"

Jill looked out onto the lake and saw the white boat again. "I think they already know." They moved up onto the porch and then into the house. They froze when they saw James sitting naked on the sofa with his hard cock in Janie's tiny mouth.

"Ah shit," James said pulling Janie's lips up and off of his prick. "I can explain."

Jill grinned. "Actually you can't. But I can."

"Hi Gary," Janie said wiping the pre-cum and spit from her chin. She too was naked and wasn't ashamed of them seeing her perky nipples and blonde bush.

"You can?" James asked.

"Yes, but it would be better if I explained it to you in the bedroom," Jill grinned.

"What?" Gary asked not believing where this was heading.

"Don't act surprised," Jill giggled. "I know you've been thinking about fucking my sister again."

"GOODY!" Janie cried out. "I want that too."

Jill pulled James up from the sofa and led him into his bedroom. She closed the door and pulled off her tee shirt.

"Gary knows about us and doesn't care?" He said while moving to the bed and onto his back. His cock was standing at attention as she pulled off her bra, shorts and panties.

They heard Janie moan and both laughed. "I guess not," James said holding out his arms for Jill to come into them. He reached for her tit but she pushed him back.

"Let me tell you about Red Lake."

Jill rubbed his cock head as she told him about the redness and how it caused her, Janie and the woman in the camper to want and absolutely need sex. "But I don't think that it is harmful."

He closed his eyes as she once again sucked in the hard crown and began her sweet blowjob. They tuned out the fucking sounds from the other room and took their time kissing and touching. It was fifteen minutes later before she moved into the doggie position and he took his place behind her. As his long pink shaft pushed inside she turned and looked at him with red eyes. "GIVE IT TO ME JAMES!"

*****

It was month later when Jill and Gary stood on the porch with Gary's twin sister Gail who had just divorced her husband.

"Is that a red glow on the lake?" Gail asked.

"Yes," Jill smiled. "It's still light enough so why don't we all go in?"

*****

The end.

*****

Ending Note: Did the redness come from the meteor that caused the crater many years ago or was it caused by the chemical plant that had closed down about the same time the red tide appeared? I hope you all enjoyed the story and don't forget to vote. Luv ya..Slick.

Slickman
Slickman
8,130 Followers
12