Red Lipstick Confidential

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"There's your answer. You're not being pranked."

"So you've actually... you know... done those things with other actresses?"

Heather gave a mischievous smile. "Do sapphic encounters make you uncomfortable?"

"I just want to know. I'm friends with a lot of the actresses that Richard has worked with."

"That's too bad. Because I'm not allowed to tell. That's what the confidentiality agreement is for, remember?"

"Right."

"You'll just have to use your imagination," Heather teased. "Maybe I've worked with all of them. Maybe just two or three. I'll never tell."

"Have you worked with all of them the same way? I mean, oral sex?"

"That's a big part of it. I've been told I have a tongue like an angel. I've also been told that I taste like heaven."

Heather faintly gestured down to her crotch, which meant that some of the actresses enjoyed performing oral sex on her.

"Oh my..."

"It's nothing to be ashamed of," Heather replied. "It's fun, it's harmless, and it feels amazing. Most importantly, it helps the actress get ready for each important scene. Before you know it, you have a hit performance."

They continued walking a few more minutes until they finally reached their destination: The private indoor pool where the movie had been shooting.

"Why did you bring me here?" Sienna asked. "It's closed."

"Actually, I have the key. Come on, let's go inside."

***

Sienna was naturally a talkative person.

She prided herself on being able to connect with people. It was an attribute which allowed her to thrive during auditions and performances.

But with Heather, it was different. Their interaction wasn't social or business. It was bordering on sexual. It was like a private little sexy adventure. It was a mystery. It made her slightly nervous in an uncomfortable way.

Deep down, Sienna expected hidden cameras to be in the pool area. That it was all a joke from the crew. Maybe people were hiding in the rooms, waiting to come out and laugh. Maybe it would appear on tv later. Sienna played along so she would look good on tv. Being humble and showing humility from a prank would be good publicity, she thought.

But another part of Sienna knew that it wasn't a joke. It felt too real. It felt too genuine. It was like she was living in a dream.

Heather flipped a few switches and the indoor pool area became well-lit. She raised her arms and playfully spun around as she entered. Her heels made loud noises on the hard surface. Sienna followed behind.

"Kind of scary, isn't it?" Heather said in a jovial mood. "Feels like we're in a horror movie or something. No one is around. Just us, trapped near the swimming pool. Someone is chasing us. What are we going to do?"

Sienna gave a smile. "Don't worry. I'll protect us with my carefully choreographed anti-villain movie techniques."

"That's what I needed to hear."

Heather stood near the pool. She stepped out of her high heels. Then she dipped some of her toes in the pool. She twirled her foot around in the water, then she pulled her foot out. The water was cold.

"What are we doing here?" Sienna asked. "Is this a prank? If it is, then you've already had your fun."

Heather put her feet back in her high heels.

"There's no prank darling. I know you take your acting seriously. I totally respect that. I also know that you're extremely talented. However, Richard feels that your performance isn't up to par."

"Why didn't Richard tell me this himself?" Sienna asked.

"I think he's been trying to. It's difficult for a man to critique a woman. So he hired me instead, to help you."

Sienna stared into the clear pool. She was devoted to her acting career. She had worked too hard to achieve her success. She had come too far to be ruined by a bad performance. In the modern age, she was afraid of being ridiculed and mocked online. A promise had been made to herself, that she would do whatever it takes to succeed. Whatever it takes.

"Tell me what to do," Sienna said, looking at the other woman's eyes. "I want to give the performance of my career."

Heather nodded. "Do you know what Richard wants for this role?"

"What?"

"He wants a more sexual performance. He thinks you're perfect for the acting and the long dialogue scenes. But so far, he's been underwhelmed with your lack of sex appeal."

Sienna shook her head in disappointment. "I'm trying my best. I guess I don't have that in me."

"Are you afraid of doing nude scenes? It's okay if you are."

"It's complicated."

Heather gestured her arms to the empty pool area. "No one is around. And we have the whole place to ourselves. There's plenty of time to talk."

"Mind if we sit? My legs are exhausted."

They removed their shoes and sat by the edge of the pool with their feet in the water. Their bottoms were uncomfortable from sitting on the hard surface. But their feet were relaxed from the cool water flowing between their toes.

"The truth is, I wouldn't mind doing on-screen nudity," Sienna explained. "I think the human body is a beautiful artform. Especially a woman's body, no matter what the size, shape, or color is. I find all women to be beautiful."

"Yet, there's obviously something that's prohibiting you from achieving your ideal performance."

"I know," Sienna agreed. "Throughout my career, I've always prided myself on being able to tell the stories of different women. But for some reason, I can't seem to nail this role."

"Any theories?"

"Probably because I'm naturally a huge geek."

"Could be," Heather nodded. "Or maybe you just haven't found your sexual side yet. Many women don't feel sexually confident until they've reached their 40's or 50's."

Sienna briefly put her face in the palm of her hands. "Oh gosh, this is really gonna put a damper on my career as a dramatic actress."

"So your goal is dramatic acting?"

"That's the goal of most actresses I think. There's more prestige that way."

"Is this something that's important to you?" Heather asked sincerely. "Do you really want to do erotic or nude scenes? Are you going to have regrets some day? I don't want you to make the wrong decision in life."

"I wouldn't mind because it's for the sake of art."

"I hear that a lot," Heather noted.

"I'm sure. It's all part of the performance."

"Most actresses I've worked with seem like closet exhibitionists. They enjoy the rush of being nude on a film set. Having all eyes on their bare bodies. And they enjoy the exhibitionist thought of letting people see their nude bodies on screen for decades to come."

"That doesn't surprise me at all," Sienna replied.

Heather raised an eyebrow. "Do you fit that description? If you got naked on set, would you secretly be aroused?"

"To be honest, I probably would."

"What about the thought of people seeing your naked body in a movie theater, or on tv? And all over the internet. Does that excite you as well?"

"It's intimidating to think about," Sienna answered. "But I'd probably be aroused in some weird way. It'll be super awkward knowing that my family and friends have seen me naked though."

"So you're a closet exhibitionist then?" Heather teased.

"Kind of, I guess. But there's also an artistry to it. You know, using your body to tell a story. I love all of it."

"Richard wants to reshoot the pool scene with you, instead of using the body-double."

"Really?"

Heather nodded. "Yes, really. He looked at the footage last night and he thinks it looks fake using the double. He wants to use your body, and your naked ass. If everything goes well, he wants you to do the nude scenes, without the body-double."

There was a sudden silence between them. Sienna looked at the pool, watching the water waves from their moving feet. She wondered if it was finally time to shed her inhibitions.

"I'll give it a shot," Sienna stated. "I want this performance to be the defining role of my career. I'll do it."

"Well..."

"What do you mean? Well what?"

"Actors are supposed to rehearse, right?" Heather asked rhetorically. "So why don't you rehearse now?"

"Right now? Here? With you?"

"Why not? It's just us. If you can't do it for me, then you won't be able to do it for the camera."

Sienna gave a look of confidence. "You never give up, do you?"

"A strong woman never gives up."

"Fine," Sienna replied with a playful shrug. "I'll be getting naked anyway. I might as well give you the first peek."

Heather gave a seductive smile. "That's the spirit which earns award nominations. If you're any good, you'll be collecting trophies soon."

"Now you're just teasing me."

After a playful sigh, Sienna lifted her feet out of the water and stood on the hard pavement. She took a few steps away from Heather to create space between them. She kept her back towards Heather.

Slowly her fingers worked to undo her clothes. She tried to be seductive in the way she moved. Her first movements were awkward.

"Try being a little sexier," Heather commented.

Sienna stopped for a moment. "I'm doing my best."

"I'm not totally convinced. If you can't seduce me, how can you seduce the camera, or the audience?"

"Any suggestions?" Sienna asked, with her back still turned to Heather.

"Try moving your hips a little," Heather said. "Move your shoulders in a sultry way. Be smooth. Relax. Remember, your job is to make me aroused. Make my pussy wet with your body language. Be the sexy woman you are."

The advice only made Sienna more nervous, but she tried her best to follow the instructions. She gently swayed her hips and moved her shoulders with the intent of making Heather aroused. It was the first time in Sienna's life that she had ever tried to arouse another woman. It was fun, but awkward.

Piece by piece, Sienna's clothes were undone, and she tossed them to the floor. There weren't any complaints, so she assumed she was doing a good job. Before long, Sienna was in her bra & panties for Heather to see.

Sienna turned and faced Heather, showing her scantily clad body to the other woman.

"Do you expect me to get naked?" Sienna asked in a serious tone.

"Are you getting naked in the movie?"

"I guess that's the new plan."

"So if you're rehearsing, then you better get naked," Heather said. "Doesn't that make sense? I'll give you advice so you'll become extra sexy."

There was no point in arguing. Sienna unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Her pert little breasts were on display, with her pink nipples aroused. Then she reached below to drop her panties, kicking them away with her foot.

Heather raised an eyebrow. "Oh my. Very nice. Such a clean shave between your legs. Cute nipples too. You're a lovely thing."

"What now?" Sienna asked with her hands on her hips. "I'm already naked for you."

"Well, the script calls for you to get in the pool, doesn't it?"

Sienna gave a skeptical look, knowing where the conversation was headed.

"It does."

"Then you know what comes next," Heather smiled. "It's time for you to get in the pool. And make it sexy. I want to be aroused."

The last comment put extra pressure on Sienna to give a sexy private performance. It was hard enough being naked in front of Heather. She could only imagine what it would feel like with the film crew there, and the cameras rolling.

She walked towards the steps of the pool and slowly entered. Starting with her feet, she entered the pool. She tried to make it as sexy as possible. Then her legs, thighs, and midsection entered the pool. She walked in the shallow end of the pool and stopped to look at Heather.

"There," Sienna said. "That's the entire scene."

"How do you feel?"

"The water is super freezing cold."

"I can tell. Your nipples are rock hard," Heather said with a wink.

Sienna looked down at her hardened pink nipples, then she gave them a quick rub to warm them up.

"Can I get out of the pool yet?"

"No," Heather replied. "Are you aroused? Does being an exhibitionist excite you? Did you enjoy entertaining me?"

Sienna thought for a moment. "Kind of. I enjoyed it."

"Are you warm between the legs?"

"Not when the water is this freezing," Sienna said with a shaking voice from the cold water.

"Well, you better warm yourself up."

"What do you have in mind?"

Heather pointed between Sienna's legs. "Reach down and touch yourself. Make it feel good. That'll keep you warm."

"You expect me to masturbate for you?"

"If you can masturbate in front of me, think of how comfortable you'll be in front of the camera. You'll be the Queen of erotic movies."

There was a brief moment where both women looked each other in the eyes without saying a word. Sienna knew that Heather was completely serious. Sienna thought about the achievements of past actresses, and what they had to go through to deliver spectacular performances, no matter what the cost.

She dipped her right hand in the water and touched between her legs. Her eyes never broke contact with Heather. They continued looking at each other while Sienna rubbed the outer layer of her vagina in the cold water. A slight smile appeared on Heather's face.

"Feels good, doesn't it?" Heather asked with a mischievous grin.

Sienna continued touching herself. "Masturbation always feels good."

"How about performing for a stranger like me? Does that make it feel even better? Does it feel dirtier knowing that I'm aroused watching you? Does it still feel like you're giving an artistic performance? Or does it appeal to your lustful side?"

"All of the above," Sienna replied, losing breath from the self-pleasure.

She continued touching herself in the water. Her fingers played with her labia and clitoris. Her nipples were rock hard from the cold and from the arousal.

"This is how you give a real commanding performance," Heather said with lust in her voice. "Embody the character. Feel all of the sexual desires, and express it with your physical performance."

Sienna moaned as her fingers worked faster. She leaned back against the edge of the pool. Her mouth was open and she slowly became comfortable with another woman watching her masturbate. Their eyes remained locked on each others. There was no shame or guilt.

"That's it," Heather said in encouragement. "Don't ever be afraid to express your sexuality. Show me what a confident beautiful woman you truly are. Don't be afraid to show it to the world."

The reminder that Sienna would soon be showing her naked body in a movie sent an exhibitionist thrill down her spine. It was enough to send her into a state of orgasmic bliss. Her back arched in the water, causing her breasts to point upwards, with her hard pink nipples facing the ceiling. She gasped and cried from the climax. Then she relaxed.

Sienna breathed heavily while her eyes remained on the ceiling. She was slightly embarrassed to look at Heather after having a delightful orgasm. She heard Heather's feet being lifted from the water. Then she looked over to see Heather walking barefoot towards her.

There was a strong sexual tension in the air. Heather got down on her hands & knees by the edge of the pool, inches away from Sienna's face as they looked each other in the eyes.

"That was a beautiful performance," Heather said with a sly smile. "You know, Richard said this role could potentially make you an even bigger star. I'm starting to think that he was right."

With that said, Heather bent down and gave Sienna a soft kiss on the lips. Then she stood and picked up her high-heels.

"Enjoy the rest of your weekend," Heather added, before leaving.

Sienna watched as the sexy woman walked away holding the high heels in hand and her bare wet feet on the pavement floor.

It was an unbelievable moment. The only thing Sienna could do was to splash the cold pool water on her face to make sure it wasn't a dream.

***

Sunday was always a special day.

It was Sienna's favorite day of the week. Growing up, her mother would take her to church on Sunday mornings, then they would return home and make freshly baked cookies. It was always a day of relaxation and purity.

But after meeting Heather, it became a day of sexual intrigue.

She relaxed on the couch in her luxury suite. The tv was on, but she wasn't paying attention. The only thing on Sienna's mind was the experience with Heather. She thought about getting naked in front of the red lipsticked beauty, seductively getting into the pool, and then masturbating in front of her.

Most of all, Sienna thought about her upcoming nude scenes on film. It was scary and exciting. She wondered if she could actually go through with it. She prayed for the courage. She wanted to be brave and deliver the commanding performance she knew she could deliver.

In the backdrop of Sienna's mind was the sapphic undertone with Heather. Everything they had done together was filled with sapphic innuendos. She wondered if she would ever see Heather again.

Sienna slid her right hand down her panties and closed her eyes. The noise from the tv didn't matter anymore. In her mind, she was in the pool again, with Heather watching her. It wasn't long before she reached a firecracker orgasm.

***

Monday early morning. The film crew was scheduled to reshoot the pool scene. Sienna went to her private trailer which was parked outside of the pool area. She was plainly dressed in sweats. Her face was bare, waiting for her trusted make-up artist to work her magic like always.

When Sienna entered her trailer, her usual make-up artist wasn't there.

Instead, she saw Heather relaxing on the cushioned chair, looking as sexy as ever. Heather's legs were crossed, with one of her high-heels pointed in the air. Heather wore a sleek dress, and her trademark red lipstick was a sultry vision.

Sienna was surprised, and in many ways, she was glad to see the red lipsticked beauty again.

"You're here," Sienna said, containing her secret joy. "I was expecting to see my make-up artist."

"I sent her home for the day. Don't worry, she'll be back tomorrow."

"Filming begins in an hour. But I'm sure you already know that."

"I know."

"So what are we going to do about my make-up?" Sienna asked, slightly nervous to hear the answer.

"You don't think I can handle that?"

"It depends. Do you have experience doing make-up for a film production?"

"You'd be surprised what kind of experience I have."

Heather stood and offered the seat to Sienna. It was a gesture which couldn't be refused. After giving a sceptical look, Sienna knew that arguing was useless, so she sat down on the cushioned seat in front of the mirror.

"Relax," Heather said. "I'll make sure you're extra beautiful today."

"What did you have in mind?"

Heather gazed at Sienna's face. "Well, our philosophy at High Heels, Red Lipstick is that a woman's lips must be perfect. They must be showcased in the most prominent way possible. So, I'm going to give you a gift."

She reached inside of her purse and took out a new container of lipstick. She held it in her hand, the same way a saleswoman would showcase a new and important product.

"I'm flattered," Sienna said, looking at the lipstick.

"Be still. I'm a pro at this. Close your eyes."

Heather removed the cap from the lipstick and brought it to Sienna's face. Her gentle feminine hand held Sienna's face still. Then she applied the bold red lipstick to the actress's face. It was a simple process with big results.

Afterwards, Heather expertly applied the eyeliner, mascara, blush, and other beauty products which were sitting on the table.

When it was done, Heather stepped aside and let Sienna look in the mirror.

"What do you think?" Heather asked.

Sienna looked at her reflection and was amazed by the results. The red lipstick had changed the complexion of her face. It gave her a more sultry and seductive appearance.