Red Lipstick Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,220 Followers

Tiffany squinted her eyes. "I'll tell you, but on one condition."

"A trade sounds fun."

"You've said that you have special techniques you use, to help clients, what are they? Don't shortchange me either. I was honest with you. Now I expect honesty in return."

MJ looked the pop star straight in the eyes. "It all depends. Whatever the situation calls for. Sometimes I'll use my mind. The power of my words. Subtle ways of instilling confidence. Other times, I'll have to take drastic measures, like using my hands, breasts, vagina, or tongue. Whatever works, right?"

It was the confirmation Tiffany had been looking for. She had picked up the hints that MJ was a not-so-subtle lesbian. Now it was a fact. A fact which kind of excited and intrigued Tiffany to some degree.

"I've never been with a woman," Tiffany admitted in response.

"But it's a fantasy, I'm assuming."

"Yes."

"I figured as much. You certainly have the vibes of a young woman curious about exploration."

"What's not to like?" Tiffany shrugged. "Women have beautiful bodies."

"And soft touches, the right caresses, and we're amazing at eating pussy too."

Tiffany's body tensed. "So I've heard."

"Well, I'm very pleased to say that the current phase of our journey is complete."

"What are the other phases?"

MJ explained, "The first phase was knowing your mind from the initial meeting. The second phase was creating the artwork for your music video. The third phase was knowing your sexual side."

"And the final phase?" Tiffany asked, eyebrow rose, almost afraid of hearing the answer.

"The final phase is unlocking your confidence so you can finally be comfortable in your skin. It all sounds strange now, but wait until I'm done with you. The music world will be pleasantly surprised by your transformation. All while maintaining your wholesome self."

Tiffany was ready to toss herself into this redhead's arms.

"I'd like to see what ideas you have for that," the pop singer said, throwing caution to the wind.

"That will happen in a few days. I've formulated the game plan while you were telling me your secrets. I'll need time to set things up. It will also be the foundation for your Masquerade music video too."

"Honestly, I can't wait," Tiffany replied.

"Neither can I."

The little mischievous twinkle in MJ's eyes, along with her brazen words, were enough to make Tiffany's pussy twitch with sexual anticipation.

***

When the plan was formed, Tiffany left the apartment with a sense of excitement. This was unlike any meeting she had ever attended, and MJ was certainly no ordinary industry employee! The methods were unorthodox with a serving of emotional depth to it.

There was a sense of mystery too. Unlike Tiffany's normal routine with vocal coaches, dance instructors, or record executives, she had literally had no idea what MJ had planned. She liked that, though.

What fun they were going to have.

Tiffany had always kept her desires to herself, usually in the privacy of her bedroom, or bathtub, and she'd masturbate. No vibrator or sex toy necessary. Her two fingers were highly skilled with years of valuable experience. She knew exactly what she liked and where her g-spot was. And goodness did she know what fantasies hit the spot.

It was her closely guarded secret which only two people know about now; herself and MJ.

***

The proverbial 'phase four' of the plan was set to begin as Tiffany showed up to the auditorium. She was dressed in leggings and a loose top, with a sports bra underneath, and a gym bag strapped across her shoulder in case she got sweaty. Everything was per the instructions she had received. Security had let her inside through the back entrance, where she was greeted by her beautiful instructor.

MJ looked ready for work; her red hair tied in a ponytail, red lipstick which contrasted her fair skin, tight clothes, and heels on her feet.

They greeted each other warmly, knowing they were in for a big day of rehearsals (whatever that may be, Tiffany wondered) and went to the empty changing room. All the lights were on, which illuminated the space full of mirrors, lockers, makeup, and all sorts of clothes hanging on racks.

"I have something for you to wear," MJ said. "It's just a prototype. The real thing is still being made. Everything you'll see today are just prototypes."

"That sounds good. I'd love to give it a try."

MJ gave a sneaky look. "Don't be so happy yet. Remember, this is only for private."

While the pop singer stood there, MJ reached for an outfit which hung on the rack. It was a thin, sleek dress, which was entirely open on the bosom area. MJ held it up with a mischievous smile on her face.

"You're kidding," Tiffany said.

"I need to push your confidence to the extreme. This is how we'll do it."

Tiffany pursed her lips. "Fine, okay. Just for you."

"And the backup dancers waiting on the auditorium stage; five lovely ladies."

The singer jokingly feigned regret. "What have I gotten myself into?"

"A whole new world," MJ answered. "You'll need to trust me. A big part of my job is keeping secrets. And the five dancers I've bought are women that I trust to the fullest. Do you believe me?"

Tiffany had zero doubts about MJ's sincerity. Whatever MJ said was the truth. Also, if Tiffany was honest with herself, this did sound like it would interesting, and insanely hot too. Her eyes were locked on the skimpy dress and she could feel her heartbeat rising.

"Of course I believe you," Tiffany finally said.

"Good, because I'm running this ship with military precision. The dancers will form their position on stage in approximately 10 minutes. Which means, you'll have to strip now."

"In front of you?" Tiffany asked with an eyebrow raised.

"I'll be seeing your tits anyway. So will the dancers. This is all part of your training. The results will be spectacular. The new you."

Tiffany loved the sound of that, especially after her last album slumped in sales and her tours were no longer selling the way they used to. She needed a change. She needed to reinvent her image somehow, and this could be the key.

She put her things down and got undressed. After having done countless dance rehearsals and costume changes for concerts, stripping down in the locker room was nothing. She was used to getting naked around other women whom she was close with.

Only this time, there was one other woman in the room. And that woman was staring at her with an intensity.

"You're making me uncomfortable, the way you're just standing there staring at me," Tiffany said, removing her clothes.

"That's the idea. Get used to it."

Tiffany bared her perky little tits while MJ just stared at the undressing. Next came the bottom, while MJ continued looking on.

"Everything," MJ ordered.

Tiffany refused to complain as she stripped all her clothes, including her shoes and socks, standing barefoot in the locker room, completely naked. She stood upright with her back straight, to prove to MJ that she already had the confidence for this, with her perky tits pointed forward, with her nipples hardened from the exposure, and her waxed vaginal area on proud display.

MJ nearly licked her own lips. "You are a gorgeous one. But I'm sure you already knew that. Let me put this dress on you."

The dress was slipped on Tiffany's body, then they looked in the mirror together. The dress tightly hugged the pop star's nude figure, but kept those perky tits and hard nipples out.

"Pucker your lips," MJ said. "I'm going to add the final touch."

When Tiffany puckered her lips, MJ applied a layer of that trademark bold red lipstick. When it was added, the pop star noted how different she looked with her new appearance. She was like a nude model. God, if anyone else saw this right now...

"It's time," MJ said. "Take my hand. I'll lead you to the stage and we'll begin the final phase of the process."

***

It was all like a dream. MJ often had vivid dreams. Often times, the product of her artwork, designs, or creativity came from her dreams. From this, she had unshakable belief in her thought process. That was the ultimate key to her success.

MJ also had a knack for human sexuality. She always understood women. She understood thought process and the bounds of human sexuality. Her intuition never failed her.

She hadn't always been a sex goddess though. That came later in life, when she was a young intern for the record label. What began as a professional relationship between MJ and a much older dance choreographer quickly blossomed into something else. Particularly since there was a strong chemistry there.

That was also MJ's first real experience with another woman, and it was quite an education. This older woman knew all the pleasure spots of a woman's body. This older woman moved with grace and could dance like the wind. They'd often spend late nights in her apartment, with the choreographer doing ballet routines naked, all for MJ's personal entertainment and arousal.

It was during those few months that MJ received an education better than anything she could have gotten in college.

"It all starts here," the choreographer said, putting her hand over her naked breast where her heart was. "In the world of art, feelings are everything. What you like, what you don't like. You have to know yourself. With a physical performance, I like focusing on here."

The choreographer touched her own vagina, symbolizing her female sexuality. MJ watched, mesmerized.

"Teach me everything," MJ had said.

The choreographer arched an eyebrow. "You can be my successor. But you have to do something first."

"Anything."

"Kiss me. Down here."

Both women smiled to each other, as MJ had gotten down on her knees and seductively crawled to her new teacher.

***

Now, as the pop star Tiffany stood on the stage facing the empty auditorium, she felt a different type of exhilaration, one she had never felt before. Her tits were bared, nipples rock hard.

There were five backup dancers behind her. All in different prototype costumes. All fully dressed. All wearing differently designed masquerade masks. This would be the basis for the upcoming music video and image reboot (minus the nudity, of course).

"Imagine the crowd," MJ said, casually walking around the stage on bare feet. "They're seeing you like this. Tits so bare and proud. How does that make you feel?"

"Exposed. Like I've never been so vulnerable in my life."

Tiffany kept her eyes locked to the rows of empty seats, imagining there was a crowd there, watching her like this. So very exposed. The thought made her pink nipples even harder, if that was even possible.

"This is the kind of confidence you need," MJ said, standing directly behind the pop singer now, whispering in her ear. "If you can be unfazed by this, it shows true confidence."

Tiffany whispered in a breath, "Does it?"

"Oh yes. Sexual confidence oozes through a person, and that's what I've been taught. If a person exudes that sort of confidence, people will naturally be drawn to that. What's greater than sexual power?"

"Nothing," Tiffany gulped.

"That's right. And the best part is, you can have that sort of power with your clothes on, maintaining your wholesome image. But first, you'll need to be trained. We need to condition your confidence levels. Are you okay with that?"

"Yes..."

While still standing behind the pop star, MJ reached forward with both hands and cupped each of the bare tits, feeling its stiffness from arousal, along with those very hard pink nipples. MJ tweaked each of the nipples with her fingers by pinching them, softly at first, then harder, until Tiffany made soft grunting sounds.

The hands continued probing, pinching, and rubbing along the breasts, creating a palpable feeling of arousal and desire.

"Your heart is racing. Why?" MJ asked.

"This is dangerous for me."

"Because this could ruin you if the public saw this."

"Yes, it could," Tiffany acknowledged. "I'm not supposed to be...like this...with my breasts out. It's not something I'd ever do."

"It's time to conquer your fears, Tiffany. Embrace your feelings. No one will ever know about this. I promise."

A simple slip of both shoulder straps was all it took for MJ to remove the dress, leaving Tiffany standing there naked on stage in all her glory. The pop singer's heart continued to pound as she stood stoically in front of the empty auditorium. Her skin felt the warmth of the bright lights, and the coolness of air flowing across every inch of her.

"Imagine the auditorium filled with people," MJ said, her lips pressed to the pop star's ear from the side. "A packed house. An audience paying top dollar to come see you naked. To admire your beauty. Do you like that?"

Tiffany imagined a sophisticated crowd, all sitting in their seats to admire her nakedness. The thought made her pussy twitch.

"It's my favorite fantasy," Tiffany breathed. "Yes, I like the thought of that."

"How much do you like it?"

Tiffany grabbed one of MJ's wrists and brought it down to her cunt. Two of MJ's fingers slipped inside the hole and felt the biological reaction the pop star had.

"Oh my goodness," MJ gasped with exaggeration. "You're a leaky faucet."

MJ pushed her fingers deeper and caressed the pussy from the inside. With her other hand, she tweaked the pop star's hard nipple.

"That feels so good."

MJ kissed the singer's ear. "I have another trick up my sleeve. Get on your knees."

"What?" Tiffany managed to whisper.

"You heard me. Knees. You wanted the Red Lipstick plan to reinvigorate your image, this is how we'll do it."

MJ pulled her fingers away and was nice enough to spread the dress across the floor, so that Tiffany's knees wouldn't hurt when she knelt down. Then MJ snapped her fingers and signaled for one of the dancers to come over.

In a moment, as Tiffany was naked on her knees, she looked up to see a masked dancer in a sleek outfit. Tiffany had no clue who this woman was, except that this dancer had a flawless figure.

"Lift your dress," MJ said to the dancer.

The dancer complied, lifting the dress to reveal a shaved pussy, with a light brown labia protruding from between her legs.

"Get closer," MJ said again to the dancer. "Give her a taste."

Tiffany ached and her heart nearly stopped as the dancer approached her, still holding up the dress. The pussy was only an inch or two away from Tiffany's mouth, and she knew exactly what was expected of her.

A nervous feeling grew deep inside the pit of Tiffany's stomach. Nevertheless, she bent forward and gave the pussy a soft kiss. It was the kind of kiss you'd give to a friend or family member. A friendly kind of kiss. Then she gave another kiss. This time, it was the kind of kiss you'd give a lover. Then Tiffany licked the pussy like you'd do with an ice cream cone, going up and down to make sure nothing was missed.

"Keep licking," MJ said to the pop star. "Lick, suck, kiss, tongue. Do whatever your heart commands."

For her first time, Tiffany wasn't bad at this. In fact, she enjoyed it far more than she expected she would. It was fairly simple. All she had to do was whatever MJ told her to do: lick, suck, kiss, and use her tongue. What she really enjoyed about eating the dancer's pussy was the texture of it. How soft it was. That soft skin and labia.

And then there was the taste. When Tiffany put her tongue inside the hole, she found the taste to be pleasant. She enjoyed it. Sure, she had tasted herself before, but to actually taste another woman's vagina was a thrill. She closed her eyes and continued pressing her mouth against the mysterious woman's pussy, orally serving it to the best of her ability. Her mind was focused on just that, and she didn't want any distractions, until MJ spoke.

"Open your eyes," MJ said to the pop singer. "Look up at the dancer while you eat her. Remember, you're on stage. Imagine this auditorium filled with people, watching you as you orally pleasure this woman."

Tiffany looked up, straight into the eyes of this mysterious masked backup dancer. This time, a fire burned inside Tiffany. She was even more eager to please. The exhibitionist side of her raged as her mind was brought back into the fantasy. Physically, she savored the taste of her first pussy eating experience, which was also a major fantasy as well.

"Move your mouth lower," MJ said. "I have a treat for you."

When Tiffany lowered her mouth on the pussy, MJ reached over to finger the dancer's clitoris, rubbing it in a fast circular motion. This made the dancer squirm with pleasure, making audible moans for the first time.

"Drink," MJ said to the obedient pop star. "I chose this dancer for a reason. She tastes as sweet as nectar. I hope you're thirsty."

As the dancer was being rubbed and eaten, her body tensed and her breathing went off the charts. The lower half of the dancer's body gave an involuntary thrust and fluids gushed from the pussy.

"Don't miss a drop," MJ said, almost as a warning, but in an ever-so-polite way.

Fluids gushed and dripped from the dancer's cunt, and Tiffany drank the orgasm that was produced. She gulped everything down. Savoring the taste and swallowing it. She did her best to get it all, but that was impossible. By the end of it, her chin was a mess, and so was her naked body along with the dress on the floor. Her heart pounded with exhilaration over what she had just done, and the taste of the feminine nectar still lingering in her mouth.

When the dancer's orgasm ended, MJ snapped her finger and the backup dancer stepped back without saying a word, lowering her dress in the process.

The other dancers came and lifted naked Tiffany to her feet, all in perfect formation. Tiffany stood with the masked dancers positioned around the sides of her. She tried her hardest to be brave about her vulnerable situation. The last thing Tiffany wanted was to show fear or shame for being the only woman naked, with fluids running down her chin and breasts after eating pussy.

"It appears you've enjoyed that," MJ said, admiring the nude pop star's body, and pinching her left nipple in the process.

Tiffany nodded. "This is the most surreal thing I've ever experienced."

As their eyes were locked, MJ ran her fingers across Tiffany's breasts and caressed both nipples.

"You're close to being reborn. Be brave. Be confident in your skin. Be the goddess you were meant to be."

A hard look was exchanged between them and MJ leaned in to kiss the pop star on the chin, then licked it, tasting the orgasmic fluids. Her lips moved upwards until they kissed fully, sharing a moment of deep intimacy on stage. Their lips pressed tight and their tongues came out. MJ wrapped her fingers around the pop singer's hair and they embraced even tighter.

The kiss ended when MJ pulled away, leaving Tiffany wanting so much more.

"Keep imagining that there's a crowd here," MJ said, her hands rubbing the singer's shoulders. "If you have the confidence to stand here, bold and proud, while I service you, then you have the ultimate confidence. Period. Don't flinch or try to hide yourself."

After a playful wink, MJ got down on her knees, leaving naked Tiffany facing the empty auditorium, then performed the oral service.

Unlike the pop star, MJ was a real professional at eating pussy. If cunt eating were a martial art, she'd be a black belt. If it were a sport, she'd be racking up all the trophies. She had the skill down to an art. MJ's secret was to use the right combination of her lips, tongue, and suction. She knew which spots to pay special attention to, and which technique to use at any given moment. Most of all, she liked sucking with all the power her mouth could muster.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,220 Followers