Red Ribbons in Her Hair Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lower, Tina. I shaved her cunt just for you. I wanted her to be nice and pretty for you to lick."

Tina's tongue found the top of the clean shaven slit, sliding down into the wet heat she found there. The girl was aroused, her clit peeping from beneath its protective hood, begging to be nibbled and licked. She heeded its plea, drawing the tender morsel between her lips, finding that she was actually enjoying bringing this poor girl some pleasure during the middle of this terror.

Her hips shook as Tina explored the sweet wet folds of her cunt, her eyes closed tightly, the stimulation she was receiving almost too much to bear after waking up in this hell. She felt Tina touch her, felt her fingers in places that very few had ever touched her, and while she was scared, she was totally turned on also.

It didn't take much, a few licks, a teasing bite or two and the girl was crying out into her gag, her body shaking as she flooded Tina's face with her juices, her face turning bright red with embarrassed pain as she came. She felt Tina's tongue licking at her convulsing opening before circling back up to her clit to lap some more, the stimulation almost painful to her sensitive flesh now.

"Oh, so well done, Tina. Did you realize that she's a virgin? I found out when I shaved her, but I left her intact. Would you like to pop this cute little girl's cherry?" He laughed when Tina looked back up at him, dragging her face from between the girl's thighs. "You can do it," he said, then stepped around the chair, dragging his hand over the immense erection he held, stroking it so that it pointed right into the girl's face. "Or I can do it with this. Which do you think she'd prefer?"

"I'll do it," Tina said quickly, hearing the girl's quick cry of fright.

"Stand up," he ordered her.

"I said I'd do it."

"Oh, I know, but if you do her, Tina, I'm going to do your ass. It's up to you to decide." He laughed cruelly, seeing Tina blanch.

"So, which is it?" he asked, laughing again as that look of hatred came back to Tina's face.

* * * *

The shower had been quick, dressing done on the run so that Kaylee was putting her shoes on in Gabe's car. Breakfast had been nonexistent though he did run through a drive through fast food place to grab them each a cup of non sludge coffee and a breakfast sandwich. His was gone in three big bites, his coffee half drained by the time they reached the precinct.

She walked with him into the building, unable to do anything but hurry since he held her arm in his big hand, holding her coffee carefully so that she didn't spill the hot brew all over her hands. She'd never seen Gabe this way. He was hyped, his juices flowing as he hurried so that he could question the witness to the kidnapping.

That was about all she'd gotten out of him. They had a witness, someone who had seen him besides Kaylee. Now maybe they could get a sketch. Get that out and someone would have to know him. You couldn't live in a town this size without someone knowing you.

"Okay, baby," he all but whispered to her when they were almost in the bull pen. "I've got to leave you here again. If you want to use my couch, make yourself at home."

Kaylee nodded, pulling the paperback out of her purse and headed towards the desk watching as he went to his office, dropping off his briefcase before giving her a wink and heading out the door.

12