Red Ribbons in Her Hair Ch. 11

Story Info
Sitting Ducks
4k words
4.76
6.7k
2
0

Part 11 of the 16 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 12/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Eleven

Gabe watched through the two way mirror as the boy, his father sitting next to him, worked with their best sketch artist. The kid was trying, he had to give him that, sitting there studying each sample nose, ear, eye and mouth before choosing one, and then giving the artist extra, as if it just wasn't quite right.

He could see the picture of their killer, he watched it take shape and form under the artist's pencil.

The only problem, their witness was a boy, he saw with the eyes of a child. What he saw looked like a monster or the boogeyman with wild eyes and dark skin. It had also been dark, on a dark street. How correct the sketch was, well that was going to be a matter of interpretation.

He waited until the artist was through, standing outside the door and smiling at the boy as his dad ushered him out. Then he went in.

"The kid was a wonder," Gabe said, standing beside the artist as he finished a few more lines on the face.

"Yeah, he was real specific about every feature. I think we got a budding cop on our hands," Jean Peters, the artist said. "He was actually easier to work with than some of the adults I've had to deal with. He blew on the sketch to rid it of some eraser marks than lifted the paper. "Ta da! Gabe, meet your Red Ribbon Rapist."

Gabe chuckled, taking the paper and staring at the face. "You know, I'd really love to know who comes up with some of these names they give killers."

Jean laughed. "Yeah but it sure as hell sounds better than 'unsub' or 'unknown perpetrator'. Everyone knows who you're talking about."

He handed the sketch back to Jean. "Get me a couple hundred copies of that, okay? Have it sent out state wide, especially county wide. And I need some real clean copies to hand out to the press. I guess it's time to call a news conference."

"Yeah, guess you should go make yourself pretty," Jean said, standing up and slipping the sketch into his folder which he tucked into a case that held all his equipment. "Better you than me," he said, slapping his hand across Gabe's back.

"Not me, I don't deal with the press, that's the Captain's deal. He plays with the politics, I do the cop work." He watched as he picked up his samples, putting them back in their folders, cleaning up his space. "As soon as possible, Jean?"

"You got it," he said, picking up his case and heading out of the room.

Gabe's eyes narrowed, staring blindly at the dull gray wall. He could almost feel the collar, the satisfaction he would derive from putting this one behind bars for the rest of his life. He was close, now for a bit of luck on top of his police work. He was due.

* * * *

Tina woke slowly, keeping her eyes closed as she listened for any sounds that might indicate he was around. She heard the sound of breathing from the girl who was sleeping on the small cot with her, a feat she didn't know how she'd managed. Not after everything she'd had to do to get her there.

She hated to think of the begging and placating, the kissing ass almost literally she'd had to do last night to get him to loose the poor, frightened girl from the chair. By the time he'd been through playing with them, the girl's arms and legs had been bloody from those damn plastic zip ties. So she'd begged to be allowed to release her, promising to share her bed and the cubicle with her, to take care of her and to not try to escape. As if either had believed she meant the later.

Her name was Michelle. She was barely twenty, new to town and hadn't given much thought to the curfew when she'd left her place the night before to run up to the store for a pack of cigarettes. She'd had the innocence of the young, bad things wouldn't happen to her, they happened to other people, people you hear about on the news.

She knew differently now.

Tina lifted her head, opening her eyes and glancing around the dark basement. There were small night lights set up now, something he had done for her. She hated the dark, was terrified of it and had only just conquered her fear, in the safety of Angie's arms.

Now Angie was dead and Tina would be in the dark forever. A tear gathered on her cheek as a vision of her pretty blonde girlfriend came to mind, smiling sweetly at her. It was superimposed by a vision of blood, a vision that he gave her.

"Is it safe?" Michelle asked, her voice so small as to almost be unheard.

"Yeah, he's at work," Tina said, sitting up slowly, her abused body protesting every movement.

"I need to thank you, Tina. What you did for me last night, what you let him do to you for me, oh my God. I never expected that." Michelle sat next to her, snuggling close in the cool air of the basement.

"It's okay," Tina said, glancing down at her. Though in all honesty, Tina didn't know if she was. She'd never hurt this badly before, ever. Her pussy burned from his cock and his fingers that he'd forced inside of her. But worse, so much worse was her ass. She'd never taken anything there, not even the smallest of the dildos that she and Angie had played with. Not ever a finger before last night.

He'd forced her to bend over, her face buried between Michelle's legs while he'd pushed into her, his cock forcing through the tight ring of her anus, making her feel as if he'd split her wide open. She hadn't been able to stop the cries of pain that had escaped her as he'd wiggled his way into her dry opening until she took him all.

Then he'd taken her hand, making her feel his cock buried so deeply in her ass, wiping her fingers through the blood caused by his abuse, smearing it over Michelle's thighs. He'd fucked her long, though not as hard as he could have, actually gentling his movements when she begged him to.

But now she hurt, and she hurt badly.

"Would you like me to look to see how bad it is?" Michelle asked softly.

"How did..."

"I knew a girl once whose boyfriend raped her like that. She was torn up afterwards, but didn't want her parents to know what had happened to her. They would have forbidden her to go out with him again. The stupid twit. I'd have cut off his dick myself."

Tina went to lie back down on the cot, on her stomach, trying to relax as Michelle moved down the cot towards the curves of her ass. She felt her fingers on her butt cheeks, carefully, and gently, pulling them apart.

"There's a lot of blood," she said, grabbing one end of the small sheet that was on the bed and ripping off a piece. She wet it in the sink and brought it back, sitting down and looking up at what little she could see of Tina. "I'll try to be careful," she whispered.

Tina cringed as she felt the water against her swollen and cracked flesh. Michelle was doing her best to be careful but the pain was intense. Tears started in her eyes. She didn't know how much more of this she could take, how much more she would want to take before she finally gave up and begged for him to kill her. If he planned to fuck her ass more, she didn't think it would take long. Then she would be another statistic, another girl murdered. She'd be a notch on whatever this sicko notched to keep count of his tally of bodies.

"I'm sorry, Tina," Michelle whispered, feeling the girl flinch. "I feel so bad about..."

"Forget it," Tina said. "I hurt you, too, last night."

She could still hear his voice in her ear. "Fuck her with your fingers; rip open that pretty little cherry. I want to hear her scream." She might have been gentler with Michelle, but he'd grabbed her ass, pushing in deep, his hip bones digging into her ass cheeks. "Hurt her, Tina, or I'll really show you what getting your ass fucked is like."

God forgive her, but she had, not even giving the girl warning before thrusting two fingers inside her cunt and spreading them wide, feeling the thinness of that membrane that covered part of the outside of her vagina as it split and tore. Michelle had screamed, the sound seeming to disappear in the room, as all screams seemed to. There was no echo, nor reverberation.

"It could have been worse," Michelle stated, matter-of-factly. "He could have fucked me before he woke you. I thought he was going to when he forced me into that chair and cut my clothes off of me." She didn't even want to think of the humiliation she'd felt as he'd brought out a razor and shaving cream, or the way he fingers had felt, smoothing over her skin as he shaved away her dark fuzz.

"I'll try to protect you, Michelle," Tina said, the thought of having someone to watch out for actually making her feel stronger. She flinched as the girl's soft fingers touched a very tender spot, and then relaxed when she got up to rinse out the small rag, coming back with it to start over, cleaning off his filth and her own.

"I don't know how I would handle this without you," Michelle murmured.

* * * *

"It's handled," the captain told Gabe as he walked into his office, a copy of the killer clutched in his hands. "We've got the call out to all the news stations and the papers. They'll be here at 4:00, which gives them all plenty of time to get it in their early evening editions."

"Great, Jean's supposed to be sending up about forty of these to hand out to the press, I'll make sure you get them as soon as they show up."

"You keep them, Gabe. You're talking to the press. It's your case and I want your face on it." The captain sat back in his chair, steepling his fingers before him.

"You want me to deliver the release?" Gabe took two steps inside the door, found the chair in front of the captain's desk and sat down in it heavily.

"Yeah, you got any problems with sending out a challenge to a scumbag killer?"

"No, no problems, Cap. Are you sure you don't want Kaylee up there with me?" he asked sarcastically.

"Think she'd go for it?" the captain asked seriously, sitting forward suddenly. "It might be what we need to have this guy finally try again for her, somewhere where we can control it. She'd be perfectly safe," he finished.

"I wouldn't go for it. Come on, Cap. You're talking about a victim here, not another cop. We can't ask a civilian to get involved and put herself on the line for this."

"What if I don't want to be a victim anymore?" Kaylee said, stepping in from the doorway where'd she'd been listening. Her face turned red as she realized she'd just given away her eavesdropping but she refused to back down. She was tired of bad dreams, of not being able to walk to the bathroom on her own, of not having her car or her life. The only thing that came out of this fiasco that was worth anything was her relationship with Gabe.

"Kaylee, this isn't your decision," Gabe said, getting out of his chair and going to her.

"Why isn't it her decision, Hampton? She's the one that's been under protective custody, it's her life that's been disrupted and torn to pieces. Why shouldn't it be up to her whether or not she wants to fight for the freedoms that this scum bag has ripped away from her?"

Kaylee gave Gabe a look that as much asked him the same question before coming in and sitting down before the captain's desk. "So what did you have in mind, Captain?"

"We'll start from the press conference, put you up their behind Gabe so that your picture will be with his. I'm not going to introduce you or anything; you won't have to make any statements. But you two will walk away from the conference together. We'll let our killer make the assumption that you are together and if he goes after one, then..."

"He'll get both of us," Kaylee finished for him, smiling grimly. "It could work," she said, turning to look at Gabe.

"It would put your life in danger, Kaylee. He could kill you."

"Or you," she said softly.

"Captain, can we have a couple of minutes to talk about this?" Gabe asked him, still standing by the door.

"Is there something going on here that I should know about?" The look on their faces, looks of guilt and red faced embarrassment gave him his answer. "Gabe, should I take you off of this one?"

"No," he said quickly. "There is nothing going on between us. I'm concerned for her welfare as I would be concerned about any witness, sir."

"For some reason," Cap said, looking back and forth between them, "I don't quite believe you. But I'm going to let it go. Maybe if there are feelings there, it'll make you more prepared to do what you gotta do. I'll give you twenty minutes, then I've got to have an answer." * * * *

Tina snuggled closer to the body lying next to hers, they'd talked all morning until Tina had grown tired. Then she'd fallen asleep against Michelle's soft breast, her arms wrapped around the girl for warmth. They shared the one small blanket and it was too cold down here to do without.

She woke as she had earlier, her ears alert for any sign that they weren't alone. There was still no noise from the room or even the faintest of scuffle from up stairs. Michelle still slept, for there wasn't much else to do here.

Tina felt her softness next to her and couldn't help the small twinge of desire that stirred through her. Sex had always been a release for her, a way to relieve stress. Angie had always told her that she had a strong masculine side, which was why she felt that way. Whatever it was, she couldn't help the way she felt now.

Her hand slid up from Michelle's taut stomach, slowly moving over the slight bumps of her ribs to the tiny curves of her tits. They were small, she remembered from last night, but her nipples were huge and full, proudly capping those tiny swells. They were full now as Tina's fingers slipped over them, and rigid, as if she, too, were enjoying the caress.

Michelle moved under Tina's hand, a sleepy moan escaping her lips. Tina's hands were gentle, stroking over her, moving endlessly, like ocean waves against her flesh. She bent her head, finding Michelle's nipple with her mouth suckling on it with tender pulls.

"Tina? Is he back?" Michelle asked, moaning at the pleasure of the hot mouth around her nipple.

"No," Tina mumbled, refusing to give up her treat. She mumbled something else, something indistinguishable to Michelle, who started laughing.

"Don't you know, it's impolite to talk with your mouth full," Michelle accused, squealing when Tina nipped at the taut bud she played with. She moaned again when Tina grew serious, her fingers sliding around the soft swell of her breast, kneading it lightly. Her other hand played over the flesh of Michelle's stomach, sliding slowly down to the smooth, silky mound, slipping between her legs to play with her soft pink flesh.

Michelle's hands played in Tina's hair, sliding through the long strands so similar to her own. She'd never thought she could enjoy the feel of a woman's mouth on her or her hands touching her, but Tina was different. She had saved Michelle, saved her from being raped and abused at the hands of their captor. If Tina wanted to kiss her and give her this kind of pleasure, she was all for it.

She rubbed Tina's back, letting her hands slide over the smooth muscles and slim shoulders of the older woman. She felt soft, her skin silky, the bumps of her bones under the sleek muscle and flesh definitely erotic. Michelle let her legs open a little wider, her hips arching up, begging for more as Tina's fingers seemed to draw the pleasure out of her in ever widening waves.

Tina looked up, seeing Michelle's eyes on her face, her lips parted, her breath coming fast between them. "You don't mind?" she asked softly.

"No," Michelle moaned. "I don't know what to do though, how to please you," she admitted, blushing a little.

"Have you ever gotten yourself off?"

"Yeah, with my family, it's the only way I'll get sex. My dad's a minister. He barely let me date."

Tina nodded, the cliché about preacher's daughters not always being true. "Touch me like you like being touched. If I don't like something, I'll tell you. I did like how you were rubbing my back," she said, arching into Michelle's hands like a cat would.

Michelle giggled and then gasped as Tina's fingers played over her clit before sliding into her, the wetness of her arousal easing her way. She moaned, feeling for the second time what it would be like to be fucked, to have someone invade her body with their own. But this time was different. She wanted this, she wasn't sore from having her virginity stolen from her, and she was alone with Tina.

"I think you like this," Tina said, laughing gently. She slid her body down, lying between Michelle's thighs, kissing slowly around the soft skin of her pussy before letting her tongue run down the outside of Michelle's thick pussy lips, tasting just the hint of her juices, smelling the strong scent of her arousal. She moved her fingers inside Michelle's cunt, feeling the muscle's grip and release, contracting around her as she brought her to pleasure.

Michelle's body shook, her hands clutched at the cot, she felt Tina's tongue and wanted to beg her to use it, to stroke over her clit like she had last night. "Please," she hissed, her hips moving in time to the thrust of Tina's fingers.

"You want my tongue, baby?" Tina asked her, smiling for she already knew the answer to that. She couldn't believe how aroused this young girl was making her, hearing her gasps and moans, knowing she was the only one to have taken her this far, was an almost orgasmic experience in and of itself.

"Please," Michelle groaned again, pushing aside the blanket to expose Tina's head between her thighs, wanting to watch as the girl licked and lapped at her cunt. She hadn't been able to watch last night, embarrassed over her actions, she'd kept her eyes closed, especially when the man who'd taken her had shoved his dick into Tina the way he had. It had been violent and definitely not something she wanted to ever experience.

"Tell me," Tina whispered, her breath feathering over that straining little knot of nerves that had popped from beneath its hood. She twisted her fingers inside of Michelle, hooking them to rub against the top of her sheath, rubbing gently and searching until she heard her gasp and felt her strain upward.

"Oh, what's that?" Michelle groaned, her hips starting to move with even more of a frantic need.

"Your G spot, sweetie," Tina laughed, her tongue coming out to lightly lap at the dancing flesh in front of her face. "Relax and let it come, I promise you, you'll enjoy it."

Michelle could do nothing but, for the pressure building up inside of her was like nothing she'd known before. Her back arched, her moans growing louder in the still of the air around them. Her hand found the back of Tina's head, pushing her even deeper into the soft wet walls of her cunt, feeling her teeth grab her clit and nibble on it, pushing her even higher.

It felt as if she would implode, the feelings tightening, the pressure increasing until she squinched her eyes closed tightly, a scream coming from between her lips as it burst open over her. Heated prickles of dark passion spread through her, wave after wave of the most exquisite pleasure she'd ever felt in her life beat at her nervous system, short circuiting it until she felt as if she'd pass out from bliss.

Tina smiled, hearing and feeling Michelle's orgasm, tasting the rush of juice that came out from around her fingers. She lapped it up hungrily, circling the now super sensitive bud of her clit and teasing it with the tiniest of flicks until Michelle pushed her away, her body folding in on itself.

"Brava! Brava!"

The girls both jumped, Tina moaning as the pain of her injuries was jarred awake with the sudden motion, as the clapping came from almost directly beside them. It was muffled slightly by the plastic wall of the cube. When she looked up, she looked directly into the eyes of their captor, shivering at the look in his.

He'd become excited by what he'd witnessed, Tina knew that, she could see it in his face and in the ridge of flesh that was hard under the slacks he wore. She wanted to scream, for she could see in his face that they would be made to satisfy his deviant pleasures. If she thought it would do any good, she'd have gotten on her knees and begged.

12