Red Stockings

Story Info
A change of stockings leads to unwitting incest.
3.6k words
4.18
323k
57
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John's story

Every Easter, we have a family gathering. It's usually held at my parents house and is a dull, lifeless affair for which my fiancé and I fight over who will be drinking and who will be driving. That's if That's the harmony of the nuclear family for you. Anyhow, this year we were in luck. My parents had booked a cruise and were not going to be at home, so my sister suggested that we went round to hers instead.

My fiancé and my sister get on really well; they are both the same age, two years younger than I am. I actually met Anna a couple of years ago at a party my sister was having during her final year at university. They didn't know each other, Anna had come along with another friend, but my sister still joked that I "owed her one" for that. However, once Anna and I started seeing each other, my sister Kate and and her hung out much more. So when my sister suggested going to hers, Anna agreed immediately. Even better, my sister suggested we stay over – which would give both of us a chance to drink.

It was a good thing really, as the weather that weekend was appalling. It thundered the night before and I had to drive really slowly up the motorway, windscreen wipers flashing furiously in front of me. My fiancé, Anna, sat with her red stockinged legs curled up underneath her staring out the window.

"I wonder who the angels are crying for..." she said. That is one of the reasons I'm marrying her. Never been much of a poet myself, but she could say some really beautiful things. Though doing 40 up the M6 with visibility down to the red tail-lights in front of me didn't make me think of angels. Apart from the one to my left, who'd whispered to me that morning that she'd bought me a special 'Easter Present' from La Senza, which I could unwrap later. If I hadn't had to concentrate so much on the road, I'd have tried to sneak a peek. Later, I told myself, laughing.

We finally pulled into the drive an hour and a half later than we'd agreed. We dashed from the car to the porch and Anna rang the doorbell as we huddled together. My sister's boyfriend, Neil, opened the door almost immediately, I guess they had been waiting for us, and grinned.

"Thought you weren't coming!" he grinned.

"John's driving isn't that good," Anna quipped back.

"I know that! I still remember him trying to teach me to drive!" my sister said as she came to greet us, chucking some tissues into the bin as she went past.

"Hey, I wasn't too bad... you passed I remember." I said, punching her lightly on the shoulder.

"Mmm.After you moved out..." she laughed and gave me hug. She was wearing a black lacy blouse that suggested more than it actually revealed and a black skirt that tapered down to just above the knee. Black stockings completed the outfit. I guessed that I might not be the only one getting lucky tonight and actually, from the way Neil's hair was ruffled, I guessed we might have just disturbed something.

I shook hands with Neil – he was a new boyfriend and I didn't really know him too well yet. Anna and my sister had already started chattering excitedly before we even reached the lounge. Neil politely poured each of us a glass of wine and we made small talk until my sister leapt up and said,

"I got to go check on the dinner – Neil why don't you show them where they can dump their bag."

Neil led us to a room on the second floor, which was draped in so many curtains it looked like a Bedouin's tent crossed with, hell I don't know, but there were a lot of hangings. You had to push your way through to get to the bed, which was itself covered with cushions. "Romantic!" Anna whispered in my ear, her hand brushing my crotch as she put the bag down on the bed. Neil pretended not to notice anything as I went slightly red – and walking became a bit awkward.

"It's ready!" called Kate and we headed downstairs.

Dinner was a typical English roast – chicken (cue the bird flu jokes from Neil), potatoes, peas and lots and lots of wine. I think we went through four bottles, getting gradually more and more relaxed and giggly. Neil then suggested that the two of us smoked a cigar with some brandy, to which I readily agreed – despite Anna's disapproving look as she hates me smoking.

"Not in here you don't!" exclaimed my sister.

"Aww, but it's dark," I pretended to moan.

Kate got unsteadily to her feet and wobbled towards the door. She tried to raise her hand to point towards the garden, but spoilt the effect somewhat by needing to lean against the wall.

"Out!" she repeated, whilst we all laughed.

The cigars were good. I think. The brandy was good too, but by the end of the second glass, I couldn't see straight, let alone taste anything properly. Neil and I discussed football, cars and then, of course woman. I mean, hey not only are we guys, we were drunk guys.

"I like, you know, woman who are a bit, you know..." he said.

"Yeah," I agreed, "I like women."

"No, I mean yes, but I like women who make an effort."

"Mmmh." I nodded. "Anna bought new underwear for today."

"Cool. That's nice. She's nice. Like your sister." Neil giggled. "You know what, she wore that dress and those stockings especially today. I really like it when she wears those clothes and..."

He trailed off, eyes glazing over a bit as he stared into the darkness of the bushes.

"You know," he began.

"What?" I prompted.

"When you arrived, we were just about to get it on. She gets real frisky later if we don't finish."

"I don't think I want to know that about my sister..." I protested laughing, but I don't think Neil heard me. He'd conked out, leaning back into the garden bench we were sitting on. I got up and went back inside, the night having got colder. Then thinking that perhaps it might start raining again, I went back out and hauled him into the lounge. He must have been real drunk 'cause even that didn't wake him. I made sure he was lying on his side on the couch and went off looking for Anna.

The dining room was dark, I guessed they must have already gone to bed, so I climbed up the stairs as quietly as I could and headed into our bedroom.

With all the curtains and the semi-darkness, I felt a bit disorientated and stumbled my way towards the bed. As I fell forward, I landed smack bang between two soft, red-stockinged legs. Only the ass and the legs were showing, the rest from the back up was covered by one of those huge cushions which lay all over the bed. Anna groaned and shifted slightly, but by then I'd recovered enough of my composure to hush her and run my hand up the back of her calf to her thigh. As my hand passed the back of her knee, I slipped it up under her black dress and leant down to kiss her bottom. Beneath me Anna moaned softly.

My hand moved further up her thigh to the patch of skin just above her stockings. Stroking it softly, I shifted up slightly and ran my other hand up underneath the cushion along her back and round under her lacy top to cup her breast. As I slowly massaged her breast, my other hand slipped over her cheeks to her pussy. Sliding her knickers to one side, I slowly slid a finger into her hot, wet cunt. She moaned again.

Despite the alcohol, my cock was beginning to feel very tight in my jeans. I had to take my hands away to push my jeans and boxers down and as I did so, Anna groaned and spread her legs wider, silently begging me to hurry. I ran both hands back up her silky stockings and peeled down her underwear. It was a black lacy pair of knickers, which seemed a strange combination to the red stockings. Anna was usually really pedantic in the colour co-ordination of her clothes. But this was no time for such niceties, and I quickly scooted up the bed and pushed the skirt back so that it bunched around her waist. Her ass reflected white from the landing light and I bent down to gently bite it.

"Mmmmmm" she groaned and lifted her hips. Her pussy lips were swollen and pink and I carefully guided my cock between them. I pushed in slowly, she was hot and wet and tight, and through the wine and brandy it felt like I was making love to her for the first time. She pushed back at me until my cock was completely embedded. I then began to grind my pelvis in a circular motion causing my cock to make small movements within her. I felt her vagina walls contracting and releasing and I massaged her soft bottom. Slowly I began to pull out, which caused her to push back towards me.

Suddenly I thrust forward and began fucking her. At this point she started mewling. She'd never done that before, but it really turned me on. I began to increase my speed and the only sound you could hear was the slap of skin on skin and the occasional creak of the bed.

I don't know why, but at that moment, I thought back to the open door to the landing. If Neil or my sister happened to walk past, they could not miss what we were doing. The thought turned me on even more, and then my drunken brain imagined them both walking past together. What had Neil said? "She gets real frisky if we don't finish." I imagined Neil pushing my sister over and fucking her from behind, just like I was doing to my fiancé. I started to pound as hard as I could and Anna matched me, still half covered by the cushion and with her ass stuck up in the air.

As I felt my cum rise inside me, I could not get the image out of my head. And I wasn't sure I wanted to. I thought of my sister bent over, her bottom stuck up in the air and pussy pointing towards me, just like the woman in front of me. Suddenly it was her pussy I was pounding into, her pussy which was orgasming around my cock. I felt myself spurting into her and as I buried my cock in her pussy I cried out, "Kate!".

As I pulled out, Anna pushed me away with her legs and began to turn over. I was horribly embarrassed. Not only had I yelled out another woman's name when I came, I had called out my own sister's! Half panicked, I ran out the room, pulling my jeans up and headed into the bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the toilet, wondering desperately how I was going to explain this.

It must have been about a half hour later when there was a soft knock on the door.

"John?" Anna gently called out. "I need to brush my teeth."

I opened the door (what else could I do?) and let her in warily. She gave me a light kiss and asked,

"You OK?"

"I'm sorry about earlier..." I trailed off unsure of how to start.

"It's OK," she said, still slightly drunk. "It's only a cigar."

And I knew it was going to be OK. She was going to ignore the whole thing, pretend it had never happened. Put it down to a crazy fantasy, brought on by the booze.

"But you know..."

"What?" I asked pulling her towards me.

"I still haven't had an orgasm tonight." she flashed me a sly smile.

"Well, I'm sure I can sort that out..." I grinned and kissed her. This time, I made sure I pulled the door closed behind me.

Kate's story.

I was glad when my parents booked the cruise. It was always such a pain driving down to their house, and I wouldn't have been able to drink, and my dad always found some thing to complain about. Usually my boyfriend. So when Anna and John agreed to come and stay over, I figured I was in for a better Easter than usual.

The weather was awful – I figured that they would be delayed at least a couple of hours. Which meant that when I caught Neil checking out my tits in my new top, I grinned and pulled him close.

"What do you think you're looking at?" I asked him.

"Mmm. Don't know. Two big eggs?" he teased. " I think I need to do some experimenting."

He reached up and gently massaged them in the palms of his hands.

"No... too soft for eggs." he whispered in my ear.

I laughed and slid my hand down his back to cup his ass. Neil was always so fun. Not the best in bed sure, but so fun. And I could get him up to speed on the rest!

We kissed. And kissed. One of his hands was by now under my bra, softly manipulating the nipple of my right breast. The other had made its way, oh so slowly up my inside leg and was rubbing my pussy lips through my knickers.

"I love it when you wear this dress. I want to fuck you while you're still wearing it."

I moaned, and then suddenly pushed him backward onto the sofa. Straddling his chest backwards, I ran my hands down towards his trousers. As I unzipped his fly and pulled his cock out of his boxers, I pushed my self up towards his face. He nuzzled in between my legs and I felt his tongue flick out between my thighs, teasing me.

"Ohhh.... lick my pussy." I groaned, before I took his cock in my mouth. I slowly began to lick up and down the shaft. Each time I got to the tip, I'd flick the head with my tongue, which caused his dick to twitch. Neil had pulled my knickers to one side and was now running his tongue in circular motions over my clit. I began to feel the familiar tightness in the pit of my stomach. Suddenly Neil groaned, and his hips flexed as he came. I reached to the sidetable and spat the cum out into a tissue, which was just about all I could do, as my orgasm was building.

At just that moment, we heard the sound of a car pulling into the drive.

"Fuck." I said, pulling myself off Neil.

"Or not!" he grinned at me, wiping his mouth on a tissue, and then zipping up his fly as he headed to the front door. I groaned, as I took the tissues and straightening myself up as best as I could, headed to the front door. They were joking about John's driving, and I made some light-hearted comment, before we all headed into the lounge for a few pre-dinner drinks.

A few pre-dinner drinks turned into some with-dinner drinks which turned into some post-dinner drinks. Which meant that by the time Neil suggested to John that they smoked a cigar, I was slightly too drunk to care if it was still raining before I chucked them out. Fortunately for them, it wasn't.

Anna and I stayed, drinking more wine and talking about girlie talk. I really like Anna, she and I are quite alike really, even physically a bit. Well, we're the same height. Different hair colour though! I like to joke with John that he owes me one for having 'introduced' them. To be honest, I sometimes think that it's the other way round...

We were talking about sex, god knows how it started, and Anna giggled when I told her about earlier.

"If I'd known I'd have made John stop for a toilet break!" she laughed.

"Just half a minute would have done it..." I moaned. "Now I've had to be horny all night."

"Well you certainly look sexy enough. Neil will jump on you tonight."

"I hope so!" I smiled at her. "You know I wore these stockings especially... Neil loves fucking me in them."

"They're cute. Probably too much information, but John's the same. These are new... and I'm not wearing any panties..."

I pulled a mock face of disgust at her and said, "Don't be silly, my bro doesn't know anything about sex..." at which we both fell about laughing. Literally fell about, as I slid out of my chair, under the table. As I pulled myself, I swore to myself – I'd managed to ladder my tights.

"How annoying... these are my last pair that goes with this dress."

"I've got a spare red pair upstairs," Anna said. "Just in case... you want to borrow them? Red and black aren't too bad a combination. They're in the side pocket of my suitcase."

"Thanks, I think I will." I replied getting unsteadily to my feet. Anna tried to rise too, but only got halfway before sinking back down into her chair.

"I'm going to stay here a while," she said a bit sleepily. I'd been drinking, but I still had enough wits about me to blow out the candles when I left. Anna already had her head on the table with her eyes closed – fast asleep!

I headed upstairs, a bit wobbly and into the spare bedroom. Anna's suitcase was at the foot of the bed and I soon found her spare stockings. I peeled mine off and put the new red ones on. It was a bit of a struggle, as I hadn't turned the light on, and the wine was definitely going to my head. I reached back over the bed and chucked my stockings in the bin. The cushions were so soft, and I just buried down and closed my eyes.

I woke a few minutes later, to something heavy dropping down between my legs. I groaned and started to sit up, but then Neil put his hand on my calf and whispered "Shhh". I suddenly felt really horny. Neil wanted to fuck me on the bed that my brother and his fiancé were going to sleep in! He slipped his hand up under my dress and kissed my ass. I couldn't help but moan again. His hands were moving so slowly, inching up my back and then round to my breast. As he held my breast I almost didn't notice his other hand pulling my knickers to one side. I did notice his finger sliding into my cunt though, and I moaned.

Suddenly the hands were gone. I spread my legs wider, wondering what he was doing, and then I felt them slowly pulling my knickers down and then turning my skirt up. My ass felt cool air upon it and then a gentle nip from his teeth. Where did he learn to be so sensual? I lifted myself up, allowing easier access to my pussy.

He slid his cock in slowly, until he was all the way in. I was so wet by now that he must have met with not too much resistance. He felt large inside me and as he slowly started making circular motions I squeezed his cock with my pussy. I was tingling all over and was rapidly getting back to the state I was in earlier.

Neil started to pull out and I pushed back towards him instinctively. And then he thrust forward. And pulled out, and thrust and his rhythm built up my orgasm. I began panting into the cushions that were surrounding me, thinking about John and Anna sleeping on this bed, fucking on this bed. Fucking like we were fucking, in and out, harder and harder. I matched Neil thrust for thrust and imagined I was Anna and he was John. I groaned as my orgasm overtook me. He kept pounding me, and I felt him tense. As he poured his cum into me he called out my name, and through my orgasm, he even sounded like John. We lay still, with him still inside me briefly and then he started to pull out.

I was suddenly worried about being caught. I pushed him back with my legs and turned over, just in time to see the curtains swishing back together and Neil disappearing onto the landing. I straightened myself and headed into our bedroom. Collapsing onto my bed, I sighed contentedly. I don't remember anything else until morning.

The next day, I woke up with a horrible hangover. Not as bad as Neil, though. He'd dragged himself into the bedroom but hadn't made the bed, falling asleep on the floor instead. He didn't even remember most of the evening – the last thing he recalled was suggesting cigars! I teased him a bit about the fantastic sex we'd had and he made me promise that as soon as John and Anna left, I'd show him exactly what we'd done. Seeing the rumpled bed where Anna and John had slept, my pussy started getting wet again, and I was more than willing to agree!