Redemption Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was quiet for a long time and he thought it was over but then he heard the door open. Footsteps were slowly walking down the hallway towards his cell. The sound of each step echoing against the stone walls. Soon a figure appeared on the other side of the bars. A chill went through Mathew.

It was a Negro woman. Mathew had seen blacks before, there where some who worked around the shipyards and he had seen some performing in the music halls but they were not like her. She was taller than Mathew by several inches. Her skin as dark as any he had ever seen. She wore black riding pants and with red high heeled shoes and a thick black leather belt. She was naked above the waist. Her stomach was flat, her arms long and well muscled. Her breast were large and firm with rock hard black nipples pointing straight out. Her hair formed a sphere on top of her head. She wore a silver chain around her neck and silver earrings. Her body had a coating of perspiration from her exertions.

""You are Patient 7. I do not like rapist. You are all cowards and shits. Get on your knees."

She spoke with a strange accent unfamiliar to Mathew. He did what she said.

"I am Miss Josephine. I come from the island of Jamaica. The white men there treated me like I was just an animal. For a while I thought they were right. The doctor found me and taught me a better way to live. I will come and get you one night soon and we will see who is the animal."

As she slowly walked away he said to himself "Oh God. Where am I?"

Chapter 5 Meeting His Keeper

Mathew was awaken by the sound of the door opening at the end of the hall. Foot steps approached his cell. He was a little groggy and his eye blurry from sleep but he knew without a doubt who stood in the hall outside his cell.

"Kate! What are you doing here?"

He stood up. He held his pants up with one hand as he approached the bars.

"You have to help me. I have to get out of here. I can pay you. These people are insane. Do you know what they did to me last night. Look at my clothes. You must contact my mother and tell her I need her help immediately. Tell her to contact the lawyer and the police. I am being held against my will."

"The last time I saw you, you were offering me 10 quid not to tell anyone you fucked me." She used the word deliberately. "10 quid. After you slapped me and raped me and put your disgusting thing in my cunny and bottom and mouth. You were as cruel as you could be to me and then thought I would just take, what a 10th of you weekly allowance to keep quiet."

She did not scream this or show any undue anger. Instead she said it softly and controlled. Her face was emotionless. She had been holding a bowl in her hand which she put down against the opposite wall.

"Patient 7. I am Miss Kate. You will refer to me by that or just simply "Miss." I am your keeper. When you are not in session with the doctor or undergoing various therapies by other staff I will be responsible for you. You will do what I tell you instantly. Also whenever a member of staff is in this room you will get down on your knees."

She stopped and stared at him. After a moment he got it and got down. She stuck her foot through the bars in the door.

She was wearing a dark blue dress that ended just above the ankle. It had a high neckline and long sleeves. Her hair was pulled back into a ponytail. The shoes were black with low heels and buttons. They were new but needing a cleaning.

"I want you to crawl over to me and lick that shoe."

"What? he erupted "I'll do no such thing. This is ridiculous. How is some maid going to treat my problems. And if you think I am going to abase myself to a gutter whore like you. I demand you tell my mother.." He stopped not knowing what else to say.

"I will tell you two things. One. Your mother is fully aware of the methods Dr. Blackmoore uses. She had a visit from an associate before you left. I believe she was even more anxious for you to come after the meeting."

Mathew wasn't sure if he believed this or not but he thought there was a good chance it could be true. "What is the other thing you wanted to tell me?"

"Two. As your keeper I am responsible for among other things, as to what and when you are fed." With that she pushed the bowl further from him. "I will see you at lunch time," She turned and walked out.

"Wait. Wait! Kate. Miss Kate. Please come back I am starving. Please."

She closed the door behind her.

Chapter 6 Hard work

True to her words she did not return for 4 hours. Not that Mathew was aware of how much time passes. He was without a watch nor could he see outside. So he was at a lost for time. When the door opened he was sitting on the floor in the back of his small cell, he had given it a lot of thought between crying jags and knew what he had to do. By the time she stood in front of his cell Mathew had fallen on his knees.

She observed her charge for a full minute before she slid her foot between the bars. Her eyes bored into him as he first just sat there and then started to crawl to her. When he reached her foot he lowered his head and then kissed her foot.

"Again." She said. He did this and kept his lips on the dusty toe. "Now lick."

He took a deep breath and did. It was a truly unpleasant experience. His face burned with the humiliation. He could feel and taste the gritty dirt in his mouth. She showed no mercy. She made him lick the entire shoe even the bottom. And when he was done she made him do the other.

"Stand up." She said. He did. "Take off your clothes and put them through the bars." In a moment he stood naked in front of Kate. She pointed down and he got back on his knees. She picked up the bowl and looked into it.

"This was much more appetizing this morning. But I brought you some bread to go with it." With that she held up a piece of bread, brought it to her mouth and then bit off a piece, chewed it and bent down and spit it into his bowl. She did it again and again until the whole piece was in his bowl.

"Stand up, turn around and put your back against the bars."

When he did she slipped a leather collar through the bars and locked it in the back. She then pulled his wrist together and put a pair of police handcuffs on him.

"Take two steps forward, turn around and get back on your knees,"

He almost fell over getting down but finally managed. She opened a small door on the bottom of the cell door and slid the bowl through.

"Eat." Once again with his face burning with the humiliation he lowered his face into the bowl. It was cold oatmeal and yogurt along with the chewed bread. It was disgusting but he was so hungry that he ate every bit. When he was done he raised his head. She reached in and took the bowl and left his view for a few minutes. He heard out in the hall but couldn't tell what she was about.

When she returned she had him stand. She removed a cuff from one hand, had him turn and reattached the cuff in the front of him. She told him to step away from the bars and opened the door.

The doors are all locked. I do not have a key. You can't escape. Follow me." She took him through the doorway and back to the room with stalls. At the end was a bucket of water a bar of soap and a brush.

Next to the bucket was a long springy rod, 3 feet long, with a leather grip. She picked it up but did not say anything about it. Its use purpose was clear.

"Before you start scrubbing the floor I want you to take each one of those and take them into that room and empty and clean them." She used her rod to point at first to a row of 4 chamber pots and two covered buckets like he had in his cell and then she pointed to a door.

As soon as he got down on all four the rod came down across his bottom. This made him scurry over to the chamber pots, pick up one and quickly crawl to the door. Inside was a rudimentary water closet with a toilet and faucet over a drain. He dumped the vile content into the toilet then ran water into it. He then brought the pot back out and repeated the process for the other pots and the pails. He noticed his was not amongst them.

When he has completed his task she had him kneel before her (liberally using her stick to control his movements.) Then she told him;

"Your job each day will be to scrub this floor. You will start out here and work your way back to your cell. You will do a very thorough job. It generally takes 2 to 3hours depending how much time we have to spend giving you extra..." she paused for a few seconds before completing her sentence. "...therapy." He could tell she enjoyed saying that word.

"I will generally be the one keeping you on task but unlike you I do get some time off so others will fill in. I believe you already met Mrs. Vasquez and Miss Josephine. Those days won't be good days for you. You may start"

Mathew picked up the brush and dipped it into the water and began scrubbing. The floor was stone and hard on his knees. He tried to shift the weight from one knee to the other or onto his hands. When he tried to lift his knees off the ground and tried to get into a squatting position the stick came down on his back and bottom.

At one point she asked him if he was sure he was doing a good job.

"Yes Miss Kate."

"Then lick that spot," she said pointing at an area he had just cleaned.

He went over to it and lowered his head, stuck out his tongue and licked. It was still a little wet and tasted of the soap he had used on it. He kept doing it until the stick poked him on the side and he went back to his task. Kate often made him redo an some areas The whole job took nearly three hours.

When she was satisfied Kate put Mathew back in his cell and said to him "Tomorrow you will start your day with an hour of exercise with Miss Josephine. After which you will have a therapy session with Dr. Blackmoore followed by a repeat of today's floor cleaning. I will bring you your supper in a few hours."

Saying that she walked out of his view. When he was sure he was alone Mathew wept.

12