Redeye Over the Grand Tetons

Story Info
Steven meets Anna Bell Peaks on a redeye flight.
3.3k words
4.48
10.3k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(This is my first attempt at Celebrity/Fan fiction, let me know what you think.)

***

With my job I do a lot of flying. And if I can, I prefer to do my flying at night, on Red Eye's. The airports aren't as busy. Most everyone on the plane is sleeping, or attempting too, so you don't have to worry about holding a conversation with anyone. And, if I'm lucky enough to sleep, I wake up in my destination ready to go, minus a shower.

This flight was looking to be the same as any other. I was seated at the back of the plane, and the nearest person was five rows up. I was going to have the entire row to myself, or so I thought.

Seconds before the door closed a woman with short pink hair large breasts and a lean waist slipped in. She was wearing a tight white tank top and really short shorts. She also had tattoos all over her body.

Suffice it to say, she was hot. I'm not typically big on tattoo's, considering I had a fairly conservative upbringing. But hers, how they crisscrossed in and out of her clothes turned me on almost as much as her tits did.

She also looked really familiar but I couldn't place her. She caught me staring and gave me a coy smile. I blushed, smiled back, and looked down, that was when I realized I had a problem.

On these read eyes I always have the intention to sleep. So, I wear as little as possible to maximize comfort. Tonight I was wearing a baggy t-shirt and long thin pajama bottoms. I hadn't even worn a pair of underwear. The last part I claimed was for comfort, but I secretly get a little bit of a thrill from it.

All of that to say, I had an erection and it was showing. It was at that moment that the woman reached me. She looked me in the eyes and smiled a beautiful smile.

"Hi, I think we're seat buddies." My mind heard her say a different kind of buddies at first.

"I'm sorry?"

She pointed at the seat next to mine and said, "That's my seat."

"Oh, sorry." I apologized and attempted to tuck my legs in so that she could get by.

As she began to scoot by me, several things happened in very quick succession. I got to see her hot butt that she had squeezed into those tiny shorts. The plane began push back, which caused her to fall into my lap. And my arms naturally went around her in an attempt to catch her fall.

Two off these three things made for an awkward situation. First of all, my erection was full force now, and was being cradled in the triangle of her crotch and legs. Which felt amazing, but left me feeling a little horrified as I was sure she could feel and see it if she just looked down.

Which she did. But instead of being offended, she feigned ignorance and said, "I'm sorry, that jolt took me off guard." When she said the word "jolt", she almost imperceptibly twerked her hips. Which made me grip a tiny bit tighter, which leads to the other awkward situation.

When she fell into my lap, I grabbed her tits in an attempt to brace her. When I finally realized where my hands were I attempted to extricate them, but they wouldn't let go. I didn't have much blood in my head at the moment.

"I'm so sorry, I was just trying to keep you from falling."

"It's ok," She said as she gently traced my hands with hers, "These are used to being handled." She massaged my hands into her breasts briefly before kindly removing them. I'm positive I felt pierced nipples underneath the shirt. Which meant no bra.

She stood and moved to her seat, as I quickly lay my book down to cover my seven inch tall and two inch wide erection. I had always been told that girth was typically more important to women than length, and I had yet to hear a complaint. That did make it a little harder to hide though.

"I'm Anna by the way." She said as she reached out a hand.

"Steven." I shook her hand, which turned out to be another attractive thing about her. She did the cutesy girly finger hand shake.

"So, what do you do? I mean aside from feel up voluptuous women on planes.

I blushed in embarrassment, but her smile told me that she was just teasing me.

"I'm a CPA."

Anna's eyes lit up at this. "Me too, or at least, I used to be."

"Oh yea, maybe that's where I know you from."

"I'm sorry?"

"You look really familiar to me, I figure we ran into each other at a conference or something."

"No, it's more likely you know me from my movies."

"Really, you make movies? Anything big budget that I might have seen?"

"No, mainly online streaming."

"Like Netflix?"

Anna smiles at this and says, "No, more like Pornhub."

At this revelation two things happen. One, I blush hard and cover my face. Two, I realize who she is, and all of my favorite scenes of Anna Bell Peaks come rushing to mind.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, I hope you liked my videos."

"Sorry, porn isn't something that I typically talk about, and when I do, it is more in the abstract."

"Then let's talk about it in the concrete."

"I'm sorry, what?"

"What's your favorite kinds of porn?"

I swallow hard on the knot in my throat. "My what?"

"Come on it's easy. Look, my favorite is when I get to be aggressive, not violent, but like I take charge and take what I want."

I take a deep breath and decide to participate. "I guess, I like big breasts, obviously." I gesture towards her breasts.

She smiles and brings her arms together to frame and accentuate her breasts, showing me tons of cleavage. I cough and try to think. "Also, lesbians are hot."

"Come on, most guys like those, what's on your kinkier side?"

I take a deep breath and say, "Ok, I like exhibitionism and women who take charge, like you said. I guess it all stems from my strict upbringing. I always felt that I had to hide my desires, and I was always afraid of rejection. So, the opposite of that is women walking around naked in public and seducing the guy."

"I can't say I have ever heard someone psychoanalyze themselves through their porn habits."

I smile and say, "Yea, I tend to be very introspective and over analyze everything about myself and others."

Anna smiles and says, "I find that kind of cute."

"Thanks, and I've always wanted to say, I've always liked you for more than just your great physical attributes. You have this happy positive attitude that you always emit."

This time Anna blushes, which is not something I thought a pornstar could ever do. "Thank you, but it's easy to be optimistic and happy when you love your job."

"So, you actually love your job?"

Anna laughs. "I get paid to have sex. What is there not to like?"

"Does it ever creep you out that millions of men are masturbating to your image, or making you do all kinds of things to them in their mind? I mean, there is probably even a fanfiction that someone is writing right now about you blowing a complete stranger on an airplane."

Anna grins and picks up my book revealing my erection tenting my pajamas. "Is that what you are fantasizing about right now?" I move my hands to cover myself. "Don't, I'll show you mine if you show me yours."

My cheeks burn red in embarrassment while my penis is about ready to explode. "As much as I would like that, I think I would make a huge mess if I pulled it out right now. Not to mention all of the repression I told you about."

Anna frowns. "Too bad, that sausage looks really appetizing. And in answer to your question, no. I love to know that millions of men find me that attractive. Think of it a different way. Imagine every woman you met told you how attractive you were."

She made an interesting point, and then she made a hundred more over the next hour as we talked. My erection slowly went away as we started talking about less sexual topics. Like finance and where we grew up.

About midnight my eyes started to droop. I apologised and explained that I needed to get some sleep. She was very understanding and let the conversation die.

I started digging through my bag for my eye mask, but couldn't find it. I instead settled for my sunglasses, which were better than nothing. I put them on, reclined back, and was asleep almost instantly.

My dreams were of Anna though. They started off innocent enough, but they turned very quickly. I was humping her doggy style when all of a sudden it turned into her mouth sucking me off.

I woke up to realize, that she was actually giving me a blow job. It was the most amazing thing I'd ever experienced. She really was good at her job.

I sat there and watched her while pretending to sleep. With the sunglasses on, I had plausible deniability of being asleep if the stewardess came by.

I was afraid I was about to have to say something soon though, because pressure was building fast. My orgasm was coming on fast, like a freight train. It took all of the strength of my pelvic floor to keep from cuming.

And then the worst possible thing happened, the stewardess showed up. "Excuse me!" She hissed in a whisper so that she didn't disturb the other passengers. "Stop that right now."

Anna's head came up, "I'm sorry, he was sleeping and I just couldn't resist. I mean look at it, how many guys do you know that are that big around?"

Surprisingly, the stewardess did look and took pause. She swallowed and shook her head defiantly. "Yes, that does look very... appetizing... but this can't happen."

That did it, the stewardesses remark about my member pushed me over the edge. Anna must have felt it coming, with her hand gently fondling my testicles. Because she dove her move back onto it to contain the mess.

She did well, but this explosion was unlike either of us had experienced before. I pumped four or five loads into her mouth as she tried to swallow them. At seven loads she lost the battle and sat up to take a breath.

With her head no longer pinning my pelvis down, I automatically began humping the air. I was firing loads all over the seat in front of me and then on the stewardess.

To this day, I don't know why she took all of the loads. Because she just stood there as my cum arced through the air and covered her hair, face, shirt, and skirt. She looked like she had been hit in the face by a cream pie and it had dripped all down her clothes.

Finally, once my balls had drained and I stopped cuming, she spoke. "Just wait till we land, I'm going to have you both arrested."

Anna stood instantly. "Please don't. Steven didn't have anything to do with this. His body was just reacting to what I was doing to it. If you want to have me arrested, that's fine, but please leave him alone."

The woman steamed for a few seconds before saying, "Fine. Just you." Then she went to the back.

Anna looked at me and said, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be, that was worth getting arrested. I've never cum that much in my life." Anna smiled, then looked somber. "What's wrong?"

"If I'm going to prison for this, I really want to make it worth it. But you are probably spent know."

I smiled and said, "We can always at least try for a second load. Maybe I can actually last porn lengths now." I joked.

Anna smiled and I pulled her into my lap. He knees were straddling my hips and my penis was between her shorts and my shirt.

We kissed, gently at first, and then with real passion. I kissed my way down her neck and chest. I pulled her shirt down and I saw the things that I had masturbated to so many times before.

I tongued her barbell laden nipple. I nibbled it gently, and then I sucked as much of the breast into my mouth as I could. I teased the other one with my left hand.

Anna was already breathing heavy, and my erection was already returning. She began grinding her crotch against the underside of my penis. This made me gasp and bite her nipple a little too hard.

Anna let out a tiny yelp, and I quickly apologized. "Are you kidding me? Have you seen my videos, I love nipple play." So, I nibbled some more.

My hands went to her butt and I squeezed and kneaded them intently. Then I slid my hands down the back of her shorts and continued the fondling. No panties.

Finally, she pulled away and stood up in front of me. She reached for her button, but I stopped her. I knelt down in front of her and kissed her stomach. I tongued her belly button, which tickled her, and then ran my tongue along the top edge of her shorts, where they met her skin.

I then unbuttoned and unzipped them before sliding them down. She pulled her shirt off and I began making out with her pussy as if my life depended on it. She began moaning and gasping instantly.

She started humping my face and running her fingers through my hair. My hands returned to her butt. I used it as leverage to bury my face as deep as possible into her slit. When I felt her nearing her climax, I slipped a finger into her butthole and her legs nearly gave out as her orgasm made her spasm and shake.

Her juices gushed and completely covered my face and shirt. I was as drenched in her squirt as the stewardess was in my cum.

Anna stood me up and began licking my juices off of her face. We wound back around to kissing again for several seconds. Then she pushed me back in my seat and straddled my again.

She lifted her hips, position my tip at her entrance, and slowly began to lower herself down. She was tight, which is an odd thing to say about a pornstar, but she was. Her face cringed and contourted at the tight squeeze.

When she finally reached the bottom, she took a breath and relaxed. "I've never had someone so thick before."

"Is that a good thing?"

"The best." Anna smiled and kissed me. She then began a slowly climb back up.

She slid up and down slowly at first, trying to get used to the size. But she gradually increased her speed. After about 15 minutes in this position, she climbed off of me and bent over the seat next to me. "I need to see if I can handle anal with it."

My shaft twitched as if to say, "Yes, please."

I stood, turned, and was shocked to see the stewardess several rows back watching us. She had cleaned off her face and was now standing butt naked and masturbating to the sight of us.

She clearly wasn't trying to stop us anymore, so I stepped behind Anna and asked if she was ready. She said yes, but take it slow. I grabbed her hip with my left hand and guided my tip to her anus with my right. Then I slowly broke the seal and started gliding in through a lot of resistance.

Anna was breathing heavily through her teeth as she was trying to bear through though pain. "Stop." She said as I was only about a quarter in.

"Do you want me to pull out?"

"No, just give me a minute."

Suddenly the stewardess was sitting in the seat next to us. She was staring intently at where my shaft connected with Anna's butt. She was still fingering herself and fondling her breast that was nearly as big as Anna's.

"Ok, keep going." Anna said.

So, I did. I inched in a little further before Anna said to stop again. I was only about halfway in. "We don't have to continue this." I said.

Surprisingly, it was the stewardess who answered. "No, please don't. You can do this." She stood and spit on Anna's hole. Then she went around to the row behind us and looked Anna in the face. She took her face in her hands and kissed her.

Their kiss was intimate and tender. The stewardess motioned for me to proceed as their kiss continued. I did, and I made it all the way without another pause.

Their kiss ended and no one moved. Anna's eyes were closed. She looked as if she were still savoring the kiss and my girth. Then out of nowhere, Anna's entire body began to shake violently as another massive orgasm shook her to her core. She squirted all over our legs and the chair.

When the orgasm had subsided, Anna started seesawing on and off of me. I matched her rhythm, and before long, I was pounding her hard. I felt my next orgasm building, and I told her so.

"In my pussy, in my pussy." Was all she could gasp. I quickly pulled out of her butt and slipped back into her pussy. Three more thrusts and I shot my second massive load that day into her. I was cumming so much again, that it started to seep out of her.

The stewardess quickly climbed underneath and began sucking on Anna's pussy and my shaft at the same time. She was slurping up every ounce of cum she could get. When I slipped out of Anna, The stewardess quickly gobbled up my penis and sucked it dry before returning to Anna's pussy for seconds.

Once she was satisfied, she sat up and said, "Look, we don't have to call the police, IF I can be next."

I smiled sadly and said, "I would love to, but I don't think I have a third load in me. I'm sorry."

Anna turned and said, "Don't count yourself out yet, we just need to provide proper motivation."

Anna then took the stewardess, laid her down on the seats, and got into a 69 position with her. They began eating each other out. I was definitely getting turned on again.

I started running my hands over every body part I could find. Boobs, butts, backs, hair, everything. Anna in turn, started giving me a hand job while she licked the stewardesses pussy. I was hard again in less than five minutes.

Anna guided me into the stewardesses pussy lips. This time though, I took my time and pumped slowly and methodically. I was at it for nearly an hour. Anna and the stewardess each came about four more times a piece. When I came the final time, I shot part of my load in her pussy, before pulling out and getting more on her stomach and even more on both of their chests, and faces.

We ended up having to hurry up and get dressed before the plane landed. The stewardess I never saw again, but Anna and I have kept in contact. She even got me a part in one of her scenes.

The End