Rediscovering Jenny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I heard the shower running and started to get dressed. I went to the kitchen poured two glasses of water and took them through to the bedroom. Jenny took her time under the shower and it was ages before she came out of the en-suite wrapped in a large bath towel and carrying her stockings and other items of underwear. She sat on the bed next to me.

"Can I sleep in your spare room tonight Paul" she said in that posh voice that a while ago was spouting all sorts of filth.

"Given what just happened, Jenny, you can sleep with me in my bed" Jenny looked down at the floor.

"Look, Paul, this should not have happened. I don't know what I was thinking of. Tony and I have been having problems in the bedroom for many years and I just thought..... well I don't know what I thought. But when the girls said they were going clubbing and did I want to join them, it gave me the opportunity to dress up and be brave enough to have some fun. And, maybe find someone who still finds me attractive. I never really thought I would end up having sex, I just wanted to put a spark back in to my life. Then I bumped in to you and things got out of hand."

Given how well I knew Jenny this was what I expected her to say, but if there was to be a round two, I needed to play my cards right.

"Jenny, I've had a great time. I find you so horny and tonight was so good" I said stroking her thigh.

"Let me stop you there Paul. Like I said this should never have happened. I can only trust that you won't mention it to anyone and just as important, you will never mention it to me should our paths cross again."

"But you enjoyed the sex and had a good time tonight." I pointed out.

"Please, Paul, I am embarrassed at my behaviour tonight. This should never have happened." Jenny went quiet after saying her piece, remorseful and reluctant to make further excuses. Maybe I should play along with her for now. But here was a sexy woman who'd let her guard down tonight and my gut feeling was that, given time she would want a repeat run of our fun filled evening, but if I pushed I could blow that potential opportunity.

"I understand Jenny, but I still want you to know I had a great time and you should not feel embarrassed. Please feel free to use the spare room, I will respect your privacy." Jenny smiled, but it was an uncomfortable smile.

I watched her walk away still wrapped in the bath-towel. She went into the bedroom and closed the door behind her; I began tidying up. Picking up her torn panties I smiled, well one thing's for sure, she wouldn't be wearing those home in the morning, I thought.

By the time I woke up the next day Jenny had left, she had left a note. It read

Thank you for last night Paul and thanks for being so understanding and I hope you will be discreet. But at the bottom Jenny had written her mobile number....... Now why would she do that I thought to myself. I made some tea and tried to think of a plan that would hopefully get me between my ex-mother-in-law's legs again.

12