Redneck Women Into Black Men

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers

Omar and I have grown closer through our trials and tribulations, and I'm thankful for that. A lot of couples get pulled apart or lose their way as they go through some tough times. Not us. We've grown closer and stronger together. When we're out in public, people stare. Maybe it's because Ottawa, like a lot of Canadian cities, still isn't used to racial diversity and interracial dating. Or maybe people stare at us because they think we make a cute couple. Whatever. I'm not worried about them. I'm too busy living my life. In spite of the hardships I've come to cherish my new life. I've got my job, my school, my integrity and last but definitely not least, the love of a sexy, wonderful, educated black man. Omar, my sweet chocolate prince. We've got each other, come what may. Nothing worthwhile is ever easy. Life is good.

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,119 Followers
12