Red's Scottish Trip Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey," Sharon cried, "she loves you now Sandy." He felt the great mare's tongue on his palm and knew Sharon was right. He moved round Princess's face and stood on the mounting-stone. Gave her flank a reassuringly pat, and in a small limber move, was astride her saddle-less back. He leaned forward to fondle her ears, which had gone a bit rigid in alarm, and as he whispered to her, he felt the mare gradually calm under him.

Sharon led Princess slowly round the courtyard as Red moved, camera clicking. Then the mare was by the stone again and Sandy slipped from her. It was the first time he'd been on a horse in years, and he was glad and surprised that it had all come back to him. He kissed Sharon's cheek lightly as he moved round Princess. "Thank you so much, lassie. She is indeed a Princess." His fingers accidentally feathered her bum through her jodhpurs. "As I suspect, are you!"

Red pulled him to herself possessively. "That's quite enough of that, lover! I think it's time I got you home, you are obviously needing something. From ME, Sandy."

He collected himself and nodded to his lover. "You're right darling. I need to fuck you into tomorrow." Fortunately, Sharon didn't appear to catch this.

Red hugged Sharon and Alex, and they both patted the stately working horses. The bats were coming out over the sluggish river as they began the walk back to the car through the muggy evening.

On the drive home, Red noticed a pharmacy and pulled the car over. "I'll be back in just a sec, lover," she said, dropping a quick kiss on his lips. "I've got to pick up a few girlie things!"

In a few minutes Red returned to the car. "Sandy, you have two choices for dinner. I can rustle something up for us, or we eat out. Whaddya prefer, honey?" He turned to gaze at her, lust in his eyes.

"Whatever's quickest darling. I really need you. Soon."

"OK, we grab a meal out," she said, feeling her need for him rise strongly, tingling through her body. "Any preferences?"

"Red, it's your holiday, please choose whatever you want."

"That's easy then," she smiled. "These islands are supposed to be famous for fish and chips. I haven't had any yet. Where do we get some?"

* * *

It was ten minutes' drive home from Harry Marsden's and his fingers were all over her thighs as she drove. It was all he could do to stop kissing her at traffic lights. Eventually they were back at his home. They were both in a lustful daze as they hugged each other up the stairs to his front door. She settled on her knees as he fumbled with the keys and her mouth sought his hard prick under the kilt. His key entered the lock as her lips enveloped him and she sucked hard as the door swung open.

"Not here darling," he gasped. "I don't want to cum in your mouth tonight, please." She slowly released him and stood, and they entered the flat together.

"Where do you want to cum in me baby?" Her voice was throaty with desire. "Tell me your deepest fantasy." She kissed him hard, wantonly, as the door slammed shut behind them.

5.

He was weak with lust as he pulled her to him. "I just want us to go to bed, and take whatever pleasure we can from each other, Red. Please, can we do that now?" His fingers were teasing her groin through her tight jeans. He drew her to the bedroom and they undressed urgently. She needed him as much as he needed her, but as she had promised that morning, she intended to give him a special surprise. And she was quivering in excitement at the very dirty thought. She slipped out of his arms, promising to hurry, and went to use the bathroom.

He was naked in bed when she returned to the room, his eyes shut and a bulge on the bedclothes at his groin. She fiddled in her purse and placed a small bottle on the bedside table before sliding into bed beside him. Burying herself under the blankets, she took his throbbing erection deep in her throat briefly. Then she surfaced slowly, licking his skin right up his hard body till her lips were on his. "I'm yours honey," she whispered. "Everything about me is yours. I want you to take me and use me for your pleasure."

His eyes focussed on hers, a trace of concern there behind his lust. "Darling, do you mean you want me to take your arse? I thought you said..."

"I said this morning I was going to give you a surprise, goof! That means I want you to take me, whatever way you want. I want to know how it feels to have your hot cock in my ass. Just be gentle, please. At least, to begin with?" And she smiled in his uncertain eyes as she drew his hand to her asscrack.

"Now lover, please show me what I've been missing," she coaxed him. Her warm, urgent mouth moved against his as his finger pressed into her arse. He knew she meant it.

"Darling, I love you so much," he whispered, his arms winding round her so he felt her taut breasts pressing his chest. "I need to fuck you into tomorrow, but I do NOT want to do anything you might regret." His head bowed so he could suck her prodding erect nipples, and he felt her squirm as his teeth gentled them. He arched over her and licked down her belly, savouring her every curve and scent. She parted her legs under him and his mouth moved down to savour her delectable sex.

She gasped as his tongue flicked over her clit. "My lover," she moaned, "with you, I will regret nothing. I'm yours. Take me darling, and let me feel your spunk in my hot ass, please?"

He focussed on giving her pleasure now. If she was giving him her arse, he wanted her properly relaxed and fully pleasured first. He thrust pillows under her bum to raise her cunt to the best angle for him, and his tongue and lips explored every corner of her gaping sex as his hands rose to pull and gently twist her nipples. She was beginning to move under him, her breathing getting ragged.

"Darling," he whispered into her wetness. "I love you forever. And I will be as careful as I can. Thank you for giving me so much Red." And his tongue and lips intensified their worship of her cunt, so her hips were heaving and writhing as her moans encouraged his love. Suddenly she screamed and her body twisted and convulsed under him. His face was soaking with her sweet release.

He moved up to kiss her mouth. Hung over her face and watched as she trembled back to normality, then lowered his mouth to hers. "My sweetness," he whispered as their lips touched.

Her eyelids parted and she gazed at him, a look he hadn't seen before. Then the mischief twinkled into her irises and she said firmly. "Thank you. Now, take my ass, make it your own. Fuck my ass." Pointing with one hand, she reminded him, "The lube is on the cabinet."

He was electrified by her words. "How d'you want me Red?" he growled. "If I take you on your back, we can see each other as I fuck you. If you turn over it's anonymous, just physical sensation."

"Uh, I wanna see you, as I feel you plunder me sexman. No anonymity here. I want you in me, not a cock."

They kissed and he told her, "I want you to apply the lube lover. To both of us." He moved to bring a small mirror from his dressing-table. "Let's see if we can get this so you can watch as you work the stuff into yourself." He worked the pillows so she was half sitting, then raised her legs round her ears with one hand, as the other held the mirror. "Now darling," he whispered, "can you see your own cunt and arse properly?"

She looked down intently and for the first time in her life, she was gazing at her own cunt and ass. She looked up at him. "They are yours darling. They are mine and I've never looked at them before, but now they are all yours Sandy." He bent to lick her breast.

"Thank you lover," he whispered. "As you know that every part of me is yours." He handed her the bottle of lube, and she opened it, a bit uncertain.

"I've never had occasion to use this stuff before," she giggled, feeling self-conscious. She glooped some onto her fingers and, watching the mirror intently, rubbed it into her asscrack. Sandy held her legs wider so she could see into the spreading crack, see the pucker of her own asshole for the first time. She slabbered the cold stuff well into the crack, then tentatively loaded a forefinger and probed her own anus.

It was slithery and cold, but definitely not unpleasant. She held out her hand and Sandy dripped more on her fingers. "Get it deep inside you lover." He was watching intently now as she lubed her asshole deep. "Christ, you are so beautiful, darling," he whispered.

Then he moved to present her with his dripping throbbing cock. "All over your toy now lover," he said.

She poured a handful of the stuff and clutched him lovingly, stroking the gloop all over his prick.

"Now darling, you need to open yourself up for me," he said. "More lube on your hand. Probe your arse with two, then three fingers." He adjusted the mirror so she could see what she was doing, and she watched her anus stretch as her fingers entered herself. It was different, a bit uncomfortable, but not painful, and she was strangely aroused as she watched her fingers disappear into her own ass.

"Masturbate your arsehole darling, let me see you do that, please?"

She obeyed his instruction and winced at the newness of the sensations. Then he gently pulled her fingers from herself and removed the mirror. Kissed her deeply and rearranged the pillows under her arse. Adjusted himself between her legs, and she felt his cockhead nudge her asshole.

He looked deep in her eyes as he pressed into her gently. "Are you absolutely sure you want me in you darling?" he whispered. She nodded. "More sure than I have been about anything Sandy."

He thrust harder and felt her sphincter close round his cockhead. "I need to just fuck you now," he gasped.

They were still looking into each others' eyes as she felt the new discomfort of his penetration. "Use me Sandy. Fuck me. I'm your whore tonight."

His careful mental restraints fell away as he heard her and he thrust hard into her delicious tightness. "OHHH fuck baby, I need you," he moaned, and he withdrew and thrust again. She felt an edge of pain through her joy at pleasuring him. "Play with your cunt while I fuck you darling," he growled, and he watched as her fingers tickled her bud. She was beginning to enjoy the dirty taboo of what they were doing and as his cock plundered her deeper she sensed the tremors which heralded her orgasm.

"You dirty whore," he gasped, "your arse is even better than your delicious cunt." And now he was bucking and fucking her hard, all concern for her welfare lost in his own desperate search for release in her bowels. It was far too intense to last, and it didn't. She was clenching him too tight now as she played with her clit, squirming suddenly under him so he knew she was getting off too. He kissed her roughly. "Need to spunk into you soon darling," and he thrust harder and faster.

She felt his body spasm suddenly, his hips lifting before a final thrust into her. And as her own small orgasm washed her, she felt the surge of his spunk flooding into her. He jerked and twitched for a few moments as his sweat-drenched body settled onto hers. Her legs fell to the bed and she hugged him tight. "Thank you darling," she whispered. He grunted and twitched, kissing her mouth.

"You are truly my goddess Red. Thank you for bringing me a joy I have never felt before."

And, being a man, he promptly fell asleep.

6.

He recovered minutes later. "Sorry lover," he apologized, "the intensity of what just happened wiped me out. I think I fainted."

She giggled as he squirmed, and his cock finally slipped from her. "I think you did darling," she smiled. "And d'ya know what?"

He peered at her, still coming round. Shook his head. "What lover?"

"You can fuck my ass anytime you ever want honey. It's yours forever. But meantime we need to get some sleep. You have your new clients to meet at the airport in the morning. And I need to be on an early train to Edinburgh."

12