Red's Treat

Story Info
Red & Sparkie's wild night.
2.3k words
3.96
40.3k
1
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
_Red_
_Red_
1 Followers

Red sighed as she closed the door to the kid's bedroom. Asleep at last! It had been such a long day. She smiled to herself thinking of the evening ahead. Sparkie wasn't due home from work for about three-quarters of an hour, so she still had time to prepare. The smile spread further across her face as she pictured his face. Yes, she was sure he'd like her surprise. She certainly hoped he would.

After picking up the last of the kid's toys, Red went to the bathroom and turned on the shower. The room filled with steam and Red slowly removed her clothes, watching herself in the mirror, imagining she was stripping just for Sparkie. She gently teased down her hipsters, leaving them round her thighs and smiled at her reflection in the mirror. She stroked her hands over her bum giving her cheeks a little squeeze, just the way Sparkie would. She loved the feel of his hands on her flesh. He made her feel alive. The thought of him led her hand to her soft pink lacy knickers. She slid her hand down the front and parted her warm pussy allowing two fingers to gently slip inside her. "Mmm," she sighed; wishing it was Sparkie with his hand down there right now. She removed her hand and breathed in the smell of her wet fingers. She smelt sweet tonight and tasted great too, she thought, as she sucked each of her fingers in turn.

Red removed the rest of her clothes, climbed into the shower and stood under the hot stream of water. The warmth of the water made her feel so relaxed and washed away the stresses of the day as it sprayed onto the back of her neck. She picked up the soap and stroked the soft lather over her breasts and down her thighs. Thoughts of Sparkie filled her head. It would be so nice to have him standing here in front of her now; she'd stand behind him, kiss his neck and hold him close, run her soapy hands over his chest and down his stomach, stroke the insides of his thighs and gently caress his cock and balls. Red smiled to herself… not long now and he'd be home. She climbed out of the shower and rubbed her skin softly with her towel.

Her things were laid out on the bed already. "Will he be up for this tonight she wondered?" "Of course he will, do bears shit in the woods?" "He'll love it," she chuckled to herself.

She pulled on the short black latex dress; she'd bought it just the other day online. It was like the one she'd had before only sexier. A little surprise for Sparkie! The dress clung to her body like an extra skin, pushing her breasts up and together. She sat on the edge of the bed and slid her lacy-topped stockings slowly onto her feet and eased them up her legs into position. A tiny black G-string only just covered where it touched.

"Heels or boots," she thought to herself? "Boots," the knee-high, zipped ones that held her legs tight and made them look sleek and sexy. He'd love those. She brushed her hair loose over her shoulders, put on some lippy and stood in front of the mirror. She wanted to look just right for him, yes, that should do it.

Red made her may to the kitchen praying that no one would knock on the door while she was dressed up like this. "Sure fire way of getting shot of a door-door sales man!" she laughed to herself.

She had lots of goodies in the fridge, ice in the ice tray, some milk chocolate fingers, fresh cream, strawberries. A veritable feast! Everything was ready in the lounge too, cushions, blankets, a wooden chair and her bag of tricks. Once she'd checked everything was just so, Red sat on the arm of the chair by the front door and waited.

She didn't have to wait long before she heard Sparkie's key in the front door. She braced herself, filled with excitement and nervousness.

Sparkie walked into the room, his face spreading into a huge grin as he saw Red.

"New dress, sweetheart?" he beamed at her. "Nice, very nice."

Red said nothing and pressed her body into his, her arms around his neck. She breathed him in. "That's better," she thought "He's home."

Red sprawled herself along the sofa, one knee bent. "Get undressed" she barked with a cheeky grin.

Sparkie didn't complain; he began tearing at his shirt and scrabbling out of his trousers. In no time, he was naked, standing in front of Red, hands on his hips, trying to look masterful.

"On your knees," Red pointed to the floor in front of her. "Just here, so I can reach you." Sparkie did as was asked of him. He loved this game. Red got to her feet and began walking round Sparkie in circles. "Don't look at me" she snapped, "Look at the floor." He bowed his head and Red walked round to his arse. Reaching into her bag she pulled out a riding crop. "I've bought you another little surprise, baby," she teased, "No peeping now." The crop let out a crack as it made contact with Sparkie's arse. He winced and arched his back, wanting more. Red began tapping the end of the crop in her hand and started to walk round and round Sparkie again. She stroked the length of his spine and teased between his arse cheeks and his balls with the leather of the crop. Then, flicked it back and down over his backside. He moaned quietly with both pleasure and pain, nervously anticipating the next strike. His cock was huge and hard now. He loved it when Red took control. He didn't want her like that all the time. There were times when he'd throw her roughly on the bed and take her hard, but for now he was her little toy. He would do just as she pleased.

Red slid her hands through Sparkie's hair, letting it run through her fingers. She stroked his head and neck again and again then suddenly locked her fingers holding his hair firmly in her hand. Not pulling hard, just restraining. She stood against the wall in front of him, pulling his head towards her to make him follow; she slipped her G string to one side and noticed just how damp it was already. She was so horny for him. Red pulled Sparkie's face into her wet pussy, holding him tight against her. His tongue was hot and wet and he lapped at Red's swollen lips and clit. "Deeper," she moaned, flicking repeatedly at his arse with the crop. Sparkie did as he was told and pushed his tongue in harder and deeper, fucking her with his tongue making her want him all the more, but she was in control. She'd make him wait. Red released Sparkie's hair and stroked his face then roughly pushed him away, pulled off her G string and strode over to sit open legged on the sofa leaving Sparkie on his knees.

Sparkie crawled on his knees and crouched between Red's open thighs. 'Let me eat your pussy, Red" he pleaded.

"No," she smirked "You can just sit there and watch."

Red began to masturbate herself, rubbing continually round the outside of her pussy in small circles, gently letting her fingers just flick her clit as they passed. Stopping to slip a finger or two inside her, then holding her sweet smelling fingers under Sparkie's nose and sliding them into his mouth.

"Please, baby, let me taste your pussy. You smell great." Red grinned cheekily and bent forward to kiss him, long and hard on the lips. "Ok baby."

Red laid back and spread her pussy lips wide open with her fingers, her flesh pink and distended. Sparkie probed deep inside with his tongue, flicking it round her protruding clit, then sucking and licking at each of her fleshy lips in turn. His eyes sparkled. Red cried out and lifted her legs high, pressing her boot-clad feet into Sparkie's bare shoulders. She pushed hard with her legs, kicking him and play-fighting him off. Sparkie fought back, stretching his neck and struggling to nuzzle his face back into Red's pussy. Red flicked out with the crop across Sparkie's back. She noticed the whip marks on his arse and back, and the prints of her boot heels in his shoulders and smiled. Sparkie was smiling too.

"Enough" said Red, kicking Sparkie away. She got to her feet and rummaged in her bag of tricks. "Just something to stop you being nosy" she giggled. Red pulled out their blindfold and slipped it over Sparkie's eyes, plunging him into darkness and dragging him into fantasy. Leaving him on his knees and in the dark, Red disappeared into the kitchen.

Sparkie, knew she had gone, the noise of her boots on the wooden floor gave her away…the question was "What next?" His cock swelled at the thought of what she may do to him. He could hear her clanking about in the kitchen and then clomping through the house; the sound of her footsteps getting closer made him hornier. Red was standing next to him now; he could sense her presence.

Red slipped a strawberry into Sparkie's mouth, "Mmm," he said, expecting much worse than a food tasting session. "They're nice." Suddenly, there was a burning sensation on his back, or was that cold? No, it was bloody freezing. Sparkie shivered as Red slid an ice cube over his flesh, the cube began melting and ice cold water trickled down over his anus, making him tighten it. Red danced the rapidly disappearing cube down the length of Sparkie's spine, over his arse and just below his balls. Sparkie drew his stomach in and moaned as his balls shrank back away from the cold. It felt so horny. Red flicked at his arse hard with the crop and walked away from him.

Taking a chocolate finger from the pack, Red slid it into her pussy. She left it there for just a few minutes, and then gently slid it in and out of her, leaving the chocolate behind inside her; then teased the biscuit against Sparkie's lips and into his mouth. Red reached for the tub of cream and pulled the top of her dress forward, just far enough to allow her to tip the ice cold cream down inside. The latex held the cream against her skin, making her gasp. It slowly began to trickle down her stomach, she rubbed the outside of the latex dress, slipping and sliding the cream over her breasts and into her pussy. Red stood in front of Sparkie, cream running down between her legs and dripping onto the floor. She held his hair firmly in her fingers once more, and pulled his mouth towards her hot and now sticky pussy. Sparkie loved eating Red's pussy, but he was getting more than he'd bargained for this time. Red closed her eyes and moaned as Sparkie lapped hungrily at her swollen mound, licking her clean, inside and out. "Mmm" he sighed, licking his lips.

"Stand Up," Red commanded. She dragged the wooden chair across the floor and helped Sparkie to sit down. "Put you hands behind the chair." Sparkie did as he was told and Red slid his wrists into their handcuffs. She bound each of his legs tightly with ropes to the legs of the chair and sat facing him, straddling his lap. Red began biting Sparkie's erect nipples. She licked each one slowly then blew gently on it to make it stick out before nipping it hard, making Sparkie hold his breath and gasp with pleasure and pain.

Gripping tightly to Sparkie's huge beast of a cock, Red slid it up inside her dress. The latex held it tight against her and she could feel it throbbing and hard on her belly. Picking up the cream, Red poured a little more down the front of her dress. The cream trickled down onto Sparkie's cock and he drew breath sharply. Red slid her hand up and down his cock from the outside of the dress, the cream made the latex slippery and it felt so sexy and Red was being wild for him.

"I want you" breathed Sparkie into Red's neck.

"If you want it, you gotta take it," laughed Red. Sparkie struggled in his binds. He tilted his waist back and forth desperately trying to slip his cock into Red's hot pussy. Red teased him, squatting over the end of his cock, letting it just part her lips, ever so slightly then, lifting herself up out of reach. She then teased him again. Sparkie was becoming wild. He so wanted to bang his cock hard into Red's pussy. She wanted it too. She bit hard into Sparkie's neck and slid herself fully onto his cock. He felt fantastic inside her, huge and throbbing. She held tight onto Sparkie's shoulders and slowly squatted up and down on his cock, feeling its full length. Then harder and faster, slapping her arse onto his lap. Sparkie was getting close to cumming, she could feel his cock becoming hard, so hard that she moaned with pleasure and pain. Red pulled off the blindfold; she wanted to see Sparkie's eyes when he came, that wild look of being totally lost in her. She ground her pussy hard into him, again until her breasts almost bounced out of the top of the dress. Sparkie's eyes were wild and he opened his mouth as if to scream out. His body shook and Red could feel his hot cum squirting deep inside her, making her pussy grip tighter onto his cock and sending her over the edge into a frenzy of her own. She shuddered hard, her orgasm prolonging his, making them both cry out. Red flopped onto Sparkie's Chest, hot and panting. She kissed his neck and licked a splash of cream from his face. Sparkie grinned - that grin, the one that needed no words.

Red smiled, "Evening babe." "Had a good day at work?"

With Thanks to Carrie White (Literotica Volunteer Editor) for her advice!

_Red_
_Red_
1 Followers