Redwood Nine Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lenny pretended to drag race with the boy and let him get a little bit ahead and caught up to him, edging him on to go faster. The boy was grinning ear to ear, as he raced alongside Lenny, until his pedals would turn no faster. Lenny pulled up beside him and shot him a peace sign and got one in return. Everyone held one up to him, as they passed and the young boy pumped his hand in the air triumphantly. That boy would join the club a decade later and wear the patch proudly in Washington, as their first president. Greg "Razor" Jensen watched his future roll down the road and turn towards SR88, his future being decided by the exhilaration he felt in riding with them.

The ride east along SR88 was enjoyable, the sun warming the air and filling their faces with the freshness. They took the cutoff to take SR12 east to go around Camanche Lake and heads were constantly turning to admire the scenery. The Sierra Nevada range was rising in the distance, adding to the splendour to the vista, of the natural landscape in full bloom.

They were coming towards Burson, the road was straightening, when a motorcycle came up from behind the car and then began passing them. Wally looked in his mirror and saw the rider, having to do a double take at what he saw.

"Check this guy out, man!"

Everyone turned to look out the driver's side windows, as the rider started going by them. He waved at them, sitting side saddle on the bike, neither hand holding the bars. He continued passing the car and then the bikes, waving at the riders and passengers. They watched him lean and roll the bike into the lane again and then he swung his leg back over and twisted the throttle full and pulled away quickly from them. He disappeared from sight down the road, leaving the others astonished by his feat.

They were discussing it in the car, when Wally started pointing down the road. They stopped talking and looked, trying to see what Wally was looking at, then the movement caught their attention. Lenny, Keith and Otto spotted him as well and pointed at him. Coming back towards them, was the rider standing on his seat, his arms out in a cross, easily going forty miles an hour past them.

They all waved at him, cheering him and his feats, feeling they were for their benefit. His hand waved to them and heads craned around to watch him, as he passed. He bounced down onto his seat and then hit the brakes hard and turned back again. The rider sped up and passed the car again, then slowed as he came up to the bikes. Lenny moved over in the lane and let him ride beside him, as they started talking to one another.

They continued talking all the way into Valley Springs, then Lenny led them onto Route 26 and shortly, pulled into the parking area of Benny's Burgers. They all dismounted the bikes and the others piled out of Wally's Chev, milling about in a group by the bikes. The new rider was checking over his bike and making a couple of adjustments, while talking to Lenny.

"Yeah, it gets a little out of whack, when I do that."

Lenny saw everyone around him, so he introduced the rider to them.

"Hey, this here's Chico. I told him he was welcome to join us on the ride, as long as it was okay with you guys. Is that cool?"

They looked at the happy, Hispanic face, smiling at them, truly wishing to be in their company. His sleeveless jean jacket was well worn and frayed, holes in the knees of his jeans, but there was something endearing about him, that said he would be good to have along. Everyone introduced themselves and shook his hand, then had to ask about his trick riding.

"Got a dead man throttle, man. Just let it go and it stays at the speed I'm at, you know?"

"So no return spring?"

"No. I like it like that."

The civilians looked at him with wonder, why someone would do that and do what he did. The veterans understood him, though, through their own experiences that they lived. It wasn't hard to understand that life was short, live it every day as your last and never regret anything you did, only what you haven't done.

The girls broke up the discussion, urging the guys to order some food. They went up to the counter and once everyone had placed their orders, they began opening bags and emptying pockets for money to cover the tab. Chico halted what they were doing and walked to the counter and took out a thick roll of bills. He paid for it all and put his money away, then turned to see a look of amazement on their faces.

"What? Never see a Chicano with money before?"

They assured him they meant no disrespect, just that they were surprised by the amount he had. Everyone thanked him for covering the bill, but a few of the guys were more interested in how he made that much. Chico looked at them all and knew there was a common bond that had formed between them, so he looked at Lenny and asked him to take a short walk with him. Lenny lit up a cigarette and offered one to Chico, who gladly accepted it and the light, then exhaled and told Lenny how he made his money.

"I run grass up from Tijuana. Mi amigos come across and I bring the shipment to a house in Oakland. I do the drop off and I get a hundred per run. I just got back a day ago and thought I'd go for a ride and see someplace different, than the five highway between Oakland and TJ."

"All you do is make runs down and back? That's it?"

"Yeah, nothing else. I do two, three runs in a week and I have more than enough to enjoy myself. Don't have time to have a place to call home. Since 'Nam, things have been shit, muchacho."

Lenny knew just how he felt, empathizing with his situation.

"No worries, brother, most of us are in the same boat. Me, JT, Piney, we've all served. Piney and JT twice. Some of them don't have a place they call home, either. I got this shit hole in Charming, one bedroom, kitchen and a bath. I get the place cheap, because it's in between a couple of businesses. Place sucks, but I can afford it with what I bring in every month. Lorraine picks up some money doing waitress gigs and makes decent tips, the tits are a bonus there."

"Know what you mean, man. Noticed quite a few nice grande tetas over there."

"Grande what?"

Chico held his hands up to his chest, describing large breasts with them. They looked back at the girls and Chico mentioned Gloria and Mary in particular. Lenny agreed with him, but never told him about the previous night's activities. They re-joined the others, just as their orders started coming out. They sat at the rickety picnic tables, numerous initials and names, among other things, carved into the top's surface. They dumped their small boxes of fries into the big carry tray and shared them amongst themselves. Chico ate like a ravenous animal and finished his burger long before anyone else. JT noticed and wondered.

"A little hungry, Chico?"

"Yeah, man. I don't get to eat that much when I'm doing a run, so it's nice to fill the tank. I could eat another one of those."

"Hey, no one's stopping you, brother. Help yourself."

Chico left and went back to the counter and ordered again, while the others began talking about him. The guys liked the fact he was a vet like them and saw action, letting them know he had courage. Courage he continued to show in his daredevil feats. The girls said he was polite and liked his smile, some saying he was cute, to the detriment of their dates egos. It became a consensus, that Chico was a nice guy and everyone felt he should be welcome to join them. Suzy and Lorraine, were busy twisting up a couple of joints, when Chico came back, munching away on his burger. Half of it was gone already and he wasted no time in finishing it off, when he saw the joints.

"Mi Amigas, you roll like angels."

He went to sit and stopped and then let out a loud, protracted belch, finishing by rubbing his stomach.

"Shouldn't have had the onions, sorry."

Lorraine smiled and piped up after hearing him say that.

"See? Polite, just like I said."

Chico smiled and bowed to them, then spread his hands wide, offering himself to be accepted.

"Stop making us look so bad, Chico. Gonna be hard keeping friends that way."

Chico looked at JT and then to the others, picking up on the words he used.

"Guess that means you think of me as a friend, si?"

"Yeah, Chico, we think of you as a friend. You're alright, man. You're alright."

"Thanks, man. I appreciate that. I like you guys too. You like to have fun and live life the way I do, sort of."

"Yeah, sort of. Don't think anyone here is going to be standing on their seat, or sitting sideways on their bikes. But ride, brother and you'll never ride alone."

"That right, muchacho? Never rode with anyone before."

They could see how the offer of a brotherhood of riders appealed to him. He spent all the time they were smoking the joints, asking about what it was like riding in a pack. The girls were getting anxious to get to get to the lake, so they cleared away their garbage and got back to the vehicles and started them up. It was a short ride down R26, but they attracted the attention of all they passed, some interested in the bikes, while many male viewers were more interested in the beautiful women and their breasts.

They turned down a dirt road and made their way slowly over the gravel, as it threatened to spill the bikes, if they moved the wrong way. The view of the water came between the trees, letting them know they had arrived. New Hogan Lake was small, but the water was clear and mountain fed, though not many went there, choosing the more popular Camanche Lake instead. The girls took the blankets they brought and laid them out, making themselves comfortable and sunning, while the guys smoked cigarettes and skipped stones across the water's surface.

The girls discussed what was most important to them, beauty tips, clothes and of course, sex. They lay on the blankets and quietly discussed the merits of each guy, until the got to Chico and then it was wonderment and speculation that spurred them on. The guys stood by the water's edge, discussing issues about the club and how to deal with them. Rules and regulations were formed and voted on, setting down the basis for how the club would be run. One thing they had no idea how to get, was a clubhouse, a place to hang out together and use for their own uses. Chico made his first offering to the club's benefit, when he said he'd talk to his contacts in TJ and Oakland on the next run and see if they were interested in increasing the amount that came north. If each rider could bring in the same run money, they could set themselves up in no time.

JT and Piney made an agreement to have their bikes running and on the road in a week's time, as long as Piney's dad sold him the bike. Keith said he'd stay for the club and do what he could to get it started and Lenny said he'd quit working at Oswald Construction in a heartbeat, if they got the runs to do.

The girls became bored of sitting and took a walk along the water's edge, some splashing about, other's just letting the small waves lap over their feet. The sound of splashing feet in the water, had them turn and all the guys had taken their shoes and boots off and were coming for them. The girls dashed away as best they could, most shrieking and giggling. Their top heavy weights left them easy to catch and the guys rounded each girl up and then they carried them out a short way into the water and fell back into it, soaking themselves.

Protests of ruining hair and soaking clothes wore off, as the guys wrestled playfully with them. After wearing themselves out, they got out of the water and headed back to the blankets.

"So what are we supposed to do now with soaking wet clothes?"

The guys looked at Lorraine, sitting on the blanket with the other shivering girls, the blanket wrapped around them. Lenny looked at her and the others and shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know about you girls, or even you guys, but I'm going naked. I'm going to wring out my shit and hang it up to dry, catch some rays and tan this body."

Lenny shucked off his T shirt and squeezed out as much water as he could and hung it on a tree branch. Every girl watched intently, as he unzipped his jeans and pushed them down his legs. He stood and wrung them out, then hung those beside his shirt. Lenny stood naked, gasps and murmurs starting from the girls. The other guys weren't about to be outdone by him and soon, they too were undressing to vocal admiration of their bodies. Chico was hesitant about getting involved, unsure of his place still, among the group, but the girls assured him they wanted him to follow suit and strip down. It didn't take much to remove his jean jacket and T shirt, but he was sketchy about baring it all. The girls removed whatever apprehensions he had, when they chanted repeatedly for him to strip.

Chico looked quickly at the guys and then to the girls, as he undid his pants and slowly shimmied them down. When he took them off, he received a round of applause and cheering, along with admiring stares. He stood close by the guys in the sunshine and joined them in looking at the six women with the blanket wrapped around them.

"I think it's time for that circle jerk thing again, what do you say guys?"

They heard Lenny's request and they all became excited to do it. They started into a steady stream of coaxing them out of their clothes and to get in a circle. They stood up in a group and slowly, one piece of clothing each at a time came out, until they were naked. The guys gratefully wrung and hung each piece for them. They held the blanket around them and Lorraine held the end open for the first guy to join them.

The guys looked amongst themselves again, determining the order, when JT made the decision.

"I think it's only fair, that since we've all done this once and we have a new friend among us who hasn't, I think he should go first and try the Circle Jerk of...what was it again?"

"Ecstasy!"

Several of the girls said it at once and Chico's eyes went wide, wondering what they had in store for him. He looked at the guys nervously, his hands over his cock and balls, covering them protectively.

"Come here, Chico!"

The girls beckoned him in, calling him and giving him looks of lust-fuelled playfulness. Chico looked at the guys, his hopes he wasn't being tricked by them. JT knew what he was thinking and assured him.

"Trust me, brother. It'll be the wildest, best time you ever had. If you want, I can go first and show you?"

That had the other guys complaining that they would go first and Chico saw they were serious.

"That good, hey muchachos?"

"Si, Chico. Mucho fun-o."

Chico gave JT a leery look with a cocked smile.

"You need some lessons in Español, amigo. Stick to English, eh?"

JT laughed, knowing he had very little idea of what he said, but hoped he spurred his new friend to trust him. Trust was something JT relied on, something he built his friendships and relationships on. If Chico was going to be a good fit for the club, one thing he would have to do, is trust his president completely.

"I'll take your word for it, Prez."

Chico looked at JT, his eyes mostly, judging what he saw in them and knew in his heart, he was a good man. Chico winked at him and turned to the girls, taking his hands away and raising them in the air, whooping happily, as he made his way into the circle of women. Immediately, they corralled him and began pressing their lush breasts into him, then their hands went to work on his semi-erect member. His smile faded into blissful reposes, feeling he'd lost all control over the situation and gave himself over to them.

The guys cheered him on, but it was unnecessary, as Chico grimaced in his moment of climax and felt himself being drained. The girls finished him off and then shoved him out of the circle and back in front of the guys. He was grinning with a satisfied look on his face, still getting off on a euphoric trip of bliss.

"Go wash off in the lake, man. Cool off a bit."

Chico came out of his aroused reverie and then dashed for the lake at a full run. He took off from a large rock at the water's edge and did a crazy flip in the air, screaming wildly, before he splashed into the water. He came up whooping loudly, clearly exhilarated by the experience.

"Told you'd like it, Chico."

"Never doubt you again, JT."

Chico affirmed his statement, by pointing his finger at him and nodding once with vigour. He laid back and floated in the water, using his hands to propel himself. Otto wasted no time in getting between the girls, while the others were focused on JT and Chico. They turned and saw him being bombarded with breasts and lips, relishing every iota of stimulation, then he too, was succumbing to his own ecstatic release to the girls. He stumbled out of the circle holding his spent member in his hand, a silliness written on his face. He just smiled, as he stumbled past them and into the water, falling forward like a cut tree.

He came up, shaking the excess water from his moustache and long, dirty blonde hair. He stood a few feet away from Chico in the waist deep water, looking at the guys, as one by one, they took their turns. Wally, then Keith, Piney, Lenny and then JT, all took their turn in the circle and then joined the guys in the water. The girls stood up on the beach, wrapped in the blanket, looking at them, then dropped the cover and made as quick a dash as they could for the water and their partners.

Lenny saw that Chico was feeling a bit left out, not having a partner of his own. He whispered to Lorraine to go over, while he was getting out to roll some joints for everyone. Lorraine gave him a sweet kiss and fondled him under the water, then waded over to Chico, as Lenny waded out. Chico was surprised by Lorraine pressing up against him, her breasts making an impression in his back. He turned towards her and quickly looked at Lenny, calling out to get his attention away from rolling. He pointed at Lorraine behind him and shrugged his shoulders, wondering what was going on and if it was okay?

"Enjoy Chico, Lorraine's a good girl."

JT and Piney said it almost together.

"She's a good girl, Chico."

Chico turned back to Lorraine, floating behind him.

"Hold me up, so I can float better, Chico."

Chico put his hands underwater and put one under her shoulders and one under her waist. Lorraine moved his hand down, so it was under her ass cheeks and Chico made no attempt to oppose her. Happily, he floated her around, admiring her large breasts, floating on the water's surface just inches from his eyes. The others ended up doing something similar with their mates, some a little more intimate in how they held them up. They passed the afternoon away, enjoying the chance to know each other better, talking amongst themselves on the blankets. The novelty of nudity was lost and they sat around naked, laughing and joking with each other, as a group, as one.

The sun was getting lower in the sky and the air getting too chilly to stay nude, so they donned their clothes, despite the slight dampness and got ready to go. The ride back the same route taken, was as pleasant going home. Chico stayed with them and followed them into Charming, stares and looks reappearing on the faces of those on the street. Lenny took a quick look for his racing partner, as he came down his street, but didn't see him. They pulled into the driveway, one by one, then the cacophonous roared died away, as the engines stopped.

One thing no one had noticed coming in, was the large white sign, with red letters, glued to the front door. They were just getting into smoking a joint, when the front door was knocked on loudly, with force. Lenny went to answer it and opened the door to a man in a dark, grey suit standing there.

"What do you want?"