Redwood Nine Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wally smiled proudly, when he started the Chevy and it purred quietly, running smoother than it had in years. He shouted out to Jake that he was truly happy with the work he did and said he'd be by tomorrow with a little something for him, to show his appreciation. The guys waved to Jake, who waved back and they headed out of the lot and back to the motel. They talked about so many things at once, any one of which was just as important as the other. They realized it was easier to just sit and reflect and smiled, listening to the radio blare out a song through the broken speaker, uncaring it was barely recognizable. They pulled into the lot and up to their units and saw Keith coming from the office towards them. They got out and called to him, making him stop suddenly in surprise. He regained his composure and walked to them, now wearing a big smile.

They went into Wally's unit and sat on the beds, discussing everything that had happened and what was planned for later that night, when they were going to the site for material. After a joint and several cigarettes, JT asked where the girls were. Keith said he had no idea. He'd been working in the units all day fixing things and only knew they had gone to Lodi to do laundry, but that was hours ago. He said he was just telling Mrs. Brock that he was done for the day, when they showed up. He decided on not telling the guys of his afternoon romp with Marlene and how good she was in bed, letting that be his secret to keep with Marlene. What the guys would have been decidedly jealous about, was that Marlene had a repeat performance planned for later. With nothing else to do, they continued talking and smoked another joint. A half hour passed after they killed the joint, when the sound of tires on gravel entered the room. JT flipped the curtain open and saw Suzy behind the wheel of the Riviera, driving past them and up to the office.

Suzy pulled up and stopped, then got out and opened the trunk. She and Ann-Marie took a bag each and she closed the trunk lid. They went into the office and called out to Marlene, that they were back. Marlene came out smiling, only wearing her robe, her hair wet from being in the shower.

"Finally made it back I see. No problems, I hope?"

Ann-Marie stayed by the door and stared at the floor, not wanting to make eye contact with Marlene. She chose to cover her breasts with her hair, removing any chance of her finding a reason to touch her. Suzy handed her the keys and stood closer to her, as she told her how things went.

"We had to get change for the machines. That took us forever to get someone to make it for us. It's like it's too much of a hassle to count out a few quarters and swap them for a bill, or something. And of course, I drove really slow, so I didn't damage your car, like you said. It's a really nice car, I liked driving it. Really smooth."

Suzy made her excuse sound as convincing as possible to her, trying to come up with some reason they were more than an hour longer than they should have been. Marlene looked in Suzy's eyes and saw her waver and knew something more had happened. She looked at Ann-Marie still staring at he floor, wanting nothing more than to be out of there. As she looked back, she noticed the twin peaks still showing through Suzy's T shirt. Her eyes travelled back up and saw Suzy looking in her eyes, that look that said something of an arousing nature had transpired between the two young women. With a knowing smile of guessing what happened, she teased the end of Suzy's hair and winked at her. Suzy flustered and tried not to show it got to her, but the eyes told all to Marlene.

"That's okay, as long as it's done. Thanks Suzy, that's all for today, Ann-Marie, be a dear and put those away in storage for me. See you tomorrow, Suzy."

Marlene's tone was soft, but a underlying tone of authority accompanied it. Suzy looked at Ann-Marie as she walked out, seeing one of worry, coming back from her. Ann-Marie hesitated to move, until Marlene walked over to her, invading her comfort zone and closed and locked the main door. She picked up a bag and went into the back, to the storage closet and opened the door. She turned on the light, opened the bag of folded towels, then began putting them away, when Marlene brought in the other bag. The small room became instantly claustrophobic, as her presence filled it. Ann-Marie turned towards her, a stack of towels in her hands, looking like her breasts were laid on them for presentation. Marlene literally ate her up with her eyes, as she slowly closed the door behind her, shutting off any chance of escape.

"I thought you might need a hand, so I brought these in for you."

Marlene kept her eyes fixed on Ann-Marie's, dominating her with them, as she began undoing her robe.

Suzy went into her and JT's unit and sat on the bed, reflecting on her encounter into a sexual unknown. She cupped her breasts and felt her nipples, finally letting go of the arousal inside of her. As she crossed her legs, she became aware of the wetness inside and went to the bathroom to wipe herself dry. As she did, JT came in the room and called for her. She pulled the bathroom door open a crack and let him know she'd be out in a minute, as she cupped her mound and felt the still present sensations Ann-Marie had left in her. She pulled up her jeans and looked in the mirror, setting her composure and fixing her hair. She walked out and acted like nothing out of the ordinary had happened, as she hugged and kissed JT with passion. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around his waist, still kissing with fervour. JT walked over to the door and fumbled for the lock and locked it, before stepping forward and falling with Suzy to the bed.

JT had no idea why she was so aroused and wanting him, but none of that mattered, as she pushed his jeans down and took hold of him. He worked at her jeans and slid them down, Suzy kicking her feet out of them and spreading widely for him, as he lay atop and looked in her lust-fuelled eyes. He groaned loudly in pleasure, as he felt himself being guided into the hot wetness she had for him, her legs wrapping around and holding him deep inside.

A knock on the door a few hours later, had JT dressing quickly and finally answering the door.

"Oops, sorry to bother you two, but we have to get ready to go, JT."

"Okay, Piney, be with you in a second."

JT kissed Suzy and told her to keep it warm, that he was coming back for seconds. Suzy giggled and said she would be waiting. She gave him a quick flash of her nudity, as JT put on his jean jacket and blew her a kiss, on the way out. Wally, Keith and Piney, were waiting in the car for him and once he closed the door, they were on their way. They drove down to Jake's and opened the gate and then the building, making sure they took the least amount of time possible doing it. They waited for Lenny to arrive and he was good on sticking to the plan and arrived on time. He pulled his bike in around back and shut it off. He got in with the other guys and they drove out, closing the gate behind them. JT set the chain and lock, but didn't lock it properly, wanting to get in as fast they could and close it again.

The trip to the construction site had them going over everything again, making sure Lenny had scouted out the materials they needed and where they were on the site. It wasn't long, before they turned off, down the unfinished road and into the site. Wally killed the lights and drove behind a few trees for cover and killed the engine. Lenny got out and ran over to the site trailer and used his key to get in. He picked up the keys and ran over to the yard truck. He started it up and the guys dashed over and jumped on the flatbed. They rode to the first stop, a house that was finished on the outside and they slid a full skid of drywall onto the bed, then they drove down the dirt road to a new foundation and loaded all the two by fours of two skids, on top of the drywall. They drove around to the supply hut and Lenny opened the lock. They took a box of nails and a box of screws, then Lenny locked it back up.

With the shopping done, they were driving back to Wally's car, when JT smacked Lenny's arm to stop and pointed to something he spotted, sitting on the porch of one of the houses. Piney and Keith jumped off and ran up and grabbed the sink and toilet, still in their boxes. Taking it slow over the rutted road, they parked by the car and tied the material down with rope, while they put some plates on it to take it out of the site. Lenny turned the lights on and only one headlight was working. They checked the back and it had no brake lights and only one tail light. With no other choice, they left the yard and drove back to the shop, Wally tailing close behind, so no one got a good look at the truck.

They made it to the shop without incident, but whether anyone spotted the Oswald logo on the truck,was another matter. JT opened the gate and closed it behind them, as the vehicles pulled around back to the loading dock. Piney pushed the roll up door open and it wasn't long, before a line was formed and material was being loaded into the building. It took only ten minutes and the truck was empty and the doors closed. They got back in and drove back to the gate and Wally and Lenny pulled out, then JT closed and locked the gate behind them. He jumped in with Lenny and they were off to the site again. It seemed everything went exactly as they expected, as Lenny parked the truck, took the plates and put the keys back where he found them. He jumped in the car and Wally was just pulling out of the site, when a cruiser drove up and blocked their path. Lenny slid the plates under the seat and joined the others in trying to remain calm.

Wally's headlights shone on the car and they could see the officer behind the wheel, was none other than Wayne Unser. He didn't put the flashing lights on, but got out and walked to the driver's side window. He shone his flashlight inside the car and saw who it was. Wally rolled down his window and waited to see what happened.

"How are you guys, tonight?"

They answered him that they were okay and asked how he was. Wayne knew something was up, but nothing seemed out of place to him.

"So, what brings you out here?"

That's when Lenny felt he had to speak.

"I brought them out to see where I work, Wayne. We were cruising around and I noticed we were close, so we stopped by, Not much to see when it's dark, so we were just leaving."

Wayne remembered Lenny's rap sheet and knew he was telling the truth about that. Whether that was the whole truth, was something he had to prove to himself.

"You wouldn't mind opening the trunk for me, would ya?"

Wally looked at the guys and turned back to Wayne.

"Not at all, Officer."

Wally shut off the car and took the keys. He opened the trunk wide and stood back, so Unser could inspect it with his flashlight. The cavernous space was empty, except for some garbage and a spare tire. Wally waited for Unser to say he could close it, then got back in the car.

"Everything seems okay, Sorry to bother you guys. Old man Oswald has been on the chief's ass, about theft from the sites."

The guys did their best not to show any reaction to what Wayne said. Lenny finalized everything for them.

"I know what you mean. I lost two days pay, because some fuckers stole the material we were going to use. I get my hands on those fuckers, I'll get my pay out of them. Bastards."

Wayne saw the anger in Lenny's eyes and knew no work because of no material, meant no pay for him.

"Yeah, I don't blame you, Lenny. Sorry to bother you guys. You have a good night."

"You too, Wayne."

The guys smiled at Wayne, making him feel a sense of friendship between them, then Unser walked back to his car and moved it, so the guys could leave. They waved to him, as they drove past and headed for home. Once they were out of sight, they whooped and cheered at pulling it off. They made it back to the shop and JT opened the gate and waited, while Lenny got his bike and started it up. He was more than happy he'd had it looked at today, the last thing he wanted, was standing there trying to start it all night.

Lenny pulled his bike out and JT locked up again. Lenny headed back home to Lorraine, while the guys headed back to the motel. They pulled into the lot and the headlights illuminated the light blue paint of Jake's bike. They tried to imagine when he rode past them and figured it was when they were at the site and that's why they never heard him. Still feeling at ease about it. They split up and headed to their rooms and their women, calling it a night and making plans to start building tomorrow. JT walked in and was greeted with a naked body laying on the bed, a smile and a welcoming gesture to spur him to get undressed.

Piney lay on his bed and wished Gloria didn't go, but wished even more, that Mary had stayed. He was enamoured by her looks and her body, lusting more for her, than Gloria. Keith sat in his room and looked at the empty bed across from him and wished Mary was there with him, but memories of that afternoon flooded his thoughts and he looked towards the office and the seductive charms of Marlene, filling the empty spaces in him.

Wally hugged and kissed Ann-Marie, happy to find her naked in bed, but she wasn't responsive to him and he wondered why. She said she was tired and not feeling that well, so he let her be and got undressed and climbed into the other bed. He turned out the light and lay on his side facing her. Ann-Marie lay there in the dark, staring at the ceiling, hoping Wally was asleep, as her mind took her back to the office store room and Marlene. She could feel the excitement in her loins, the ache in her nipples, as she lay quivering under the sheets. Her hands found their way back between her legs and her breast, cupping them to herself hard, pressing against the hot flesh and felt the wetness begin. Slowly she let a finger begin sliding inside and imagined Marlene again, taking her and making her feel so wonderful. If only the moon shone a bit brighter, Wally would have noticed the rapid movement under Ann-Marie's covers, as she relived that afternoon's awakening.

Morning found them all with a different outlook on life. The guys were on their way to fulfilling a dream, while the girls were putting a new perspective to their sexuality. JT and Piney were grateful for Wally joining them and the ride into work. They were sitting at the table, having a smoke, when Jake pulled in. He smiled at them as he passed and parked in his usual spot. JT and Piney went over and said hello to him and asked how his night was with Marlene. His expression said it all, even though he said very little about it.

Lenny pulled in, with Otto right behind him, the Harleys making sweet mechanical music. An old pick up came in shortly after them and pulled up beside them. JT and Piney went over to greet them and Otto introduced a guy he worked with, Steve. He said he was there to load Piney's bike and bring it to the shop. JT took Otto and Steve over and introduced them to him. He explained the situation and Jake said Piney could go with them and get his bike. After a round of handshakes and thank you's, Piney took off with them to realize his dream at last.

JT went to work with Jake, working on the cars with the same enthusiasm he showed yesterday and Jake was beside himself happy, with his performance. Wally was busy in the building, laying out the wood to make frames, then came over to ask JT if they had a hammer, so he could get started nailing it together. It became the first disappointment of the day, to find that nothing existed on site. Wally said he'd go and get one and took off in his car.

"You boys got some wood to put together?"

"Yeah, we scored some two by fours last night and brought them by. A friend told us about them and said we were welcome to them."

"That's decent of him. Get very many?"

"I think we have enough for a wall or two, so at least it's a start."

Jake nodded, happy JT was making a go of things and not just talking about it. They worked together as a team, finishing the car and putting it back in the lot, then JT brought in the next one. They worked solidly for an hour and finished three cars, when Wally pulled in and parked, raising a hammer above his head, as he went into the building again. Minutes later, the pick up came in with Piney's bike on the back and Lenny and Otto following him. The pulled to the side of the garage and everyone held onto the bike, slowly bringing it back to solid ground again. Piney thanked everyone for their help and sat on the bike, smiling happily that he would soon be riding it with them.

Jake was standing and admiring Otto's bike, looking at the paint and finishing details he had done. Otto walked over and stood beside him.

"Not bad, huh?"

"Beautiful bike, Otto. I love the paint work you did. JT was telling me about it, but seeing it, makes mine look plain Jane."

"Thanks, man. It took me months to get it all together. Like I said to JT, a bit here, a bit there and then it all came together. Just a lot of hard work more than anything."

"It shows, Otto. You did a fantastic job."

Otto was proud of his accomplishments and took no umbrage at showing it. He was pleased that Jake was as into bikes as they were, giving them common ground to stand on. He got on and started it, the sound low and sweetly throbbing. He said goodbye to everyone and told JT and Piney he would be back after work to help with the clubhouse. He gave the throttle a couple of revs and put it into gear and sped down the lane, letting the sound become deafening, as the pipes blared out the soulful harmonies. Steve waved out the window, as he followed behind, heading back to the body shop.

Piney was eager to get started on his bike, but knew he had to do his day's work first. Reluctantly, he got off and pushed the bike out of the way and started on an order. He pulled it into the bay and began working on it, but his head would invariably come up and look over at his bike.

Back at the motel, Suzy was ready to get started on whatever Marlene had for them to do and walked next door to Ann-Marie's room. She knocked on the door and waited, then knocked again, when she didn't answer. She called out as she opened the door and looked in, finding the room empty. She had no idea where she was, so she went to the office and walked in. Suzy called out for Marlene, that she was there and heard her voice come from the back. She stood waiting and then Marlene came out, fixing her hair and adjusting her clothes, slightly out of breath and a look of happiness on her face.

"Good morning, Suzy, ready to get to work?"

"Sure, what do you want me doing today?

"I need all the rooms vacuumed and dusted, so you can get started on the end one."

Suzy acknowledged her order and went to go, then stopped and turned back to her.

"You haven't seen Ann-Marie, have you? She wasn't in her room."

"She's giving me a hand with some things I want to do in my room, seeing as I'll be here for a bit. When she's done, I'll send her down to help you."

Suzy was sceptical of her answer, but she had nothing to oppose it, so she went to the storage locker and took the upright vacuum and dusting kit with her. Marlene watched her go into the end unit and closed the door to the office. She walked back into her room and into her bedroom, undressing as she went. She looked at the bed and smiled happily, the look of desire in her eyes. Ann-Marie lay naked on the bed and Marlene wasted no time in joining her, as arms entwined bodies, and lips resumed their stimulation, moans of pleasure coming from both of them. Ann-Marie stifled a cry of passion, as Marlene's mouth covered her sopping wetness, her fingers grasping her hair, desperate to hold her there.